The Toy's Lost Bet

Story Info
Neither of them thought things would go quite this far.
7.1k words
4.46
34.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The toy's lost bet.

The bet had started out as little more than a joke. Atleast on Jeff's side. He'd never expected the sexy nurse Viv to take it seriously.

They'd been flirting for ages now, but nothing had ever come of it. He'd always assumed his chinese subordinate was faithful to her boyfriend Hue. So when he'd bet her she'd be his toy for a day, in case she missed throwing a crumpled piece of paper into the bin. He expected it to be another of their flirty jokes, nothing more. Even though he couldn't help but imagining showing her what a strong white man could do to her.

It was an easy throw from only a few feet away. Basically just extending an arm and dropping it, yet she somehow missed it. Be it a fluke, nerves or possibly her doing it on purpose, Jeff had now won the bet.

He played it off at first, suggesting she have another go at it. She insisted however that she'd lost and had to honour the bet.

"So what would you like me to do, oh great owner" She said with a giggle. "Get you some coffe? Or maybe make a silly face?"

With that she stuck her tongue out at him playfully. Confident in their familiar banter.

Jeff's mind had been somewhere else entirely with the toy part. Though he couldn't help feeling a little stirring below at her mention of him being her owner.

"Ha ha... Very fun Vivy. But yes, a coffee would be nice."

"As you command" She says with a laugh.

"Oh, and your owner commands you to.... Turn your shirt backwards while you do that."

"Uh, what?"

"You heard me. Your oh-so-glorious owner has commanded you to get the coffee with your shirt on backwards."

Viv paused a while, looking at him intently before finally acquiescing.

"I will just head to a room and cha-"

"Do it here."

"What?"

"There's nobody around but us, just stick your arms into your shirt under your scrubs and spin it around like that."

Viv hesitated, before slowly retracting one arm through the sleeve, then the other one. Keeping eye contact with Jeff as he watched, adjusting his glasses to make sure he has the best view.

The second arm was soon retracted as well and and she began turning it. However, the scrubs followed along, ending up backwards too. Trying a few more times she let out a frustrated huff.

"See, I'll need to take it off to just turn the shirt. I'll just go to the bathroom and do it."

"No, you're my toy remember? I'll just help you out"

He stepped forwards, placing his white, firm hands on her shoulders. Slightly moving them, rubbing her shoulders as he stood close.

Viv's cheeks started getting redder and redder as she blushed something fierce while looking up in the deep blue eyes of her supervisor. The tall blonde knew he had always had an effect on her, but in this moment the chemistry was more apparent than ever.

Lowering his voice he let his hands slide down from her shoulders, down to chest height . There he grabbed the scrubs. Slowly he spun it to the right direction on her. Making sure to do it slow and methodical. His fingertips tracing along her outline, her lower back with one hand. Firm contact and slightly pulling her towards him. While the other one moved across the upper part of her perky breasts with the delicate touch of a feather.

Viv stood frozen like a deer caught in the headlights. Mind paralyzed by the situation. Her breathing catching in her throat and face almost impossibly red.

Suddenly Jeff claps her on the shoulder.

"There you go! All set, now go get me that coffee my toy."

Viv hurried off, face shining like a stoplight, as she blushed from the intensity of the moment they had just shared.

Jeff let a small smirk play over his handsome face. He foresaw a lot of fun today.

When Viv returned with the coffee Jeff was busy with paperwork. Her face had returned to its normal colour but started reddening again as soon as Jeff spoke.

"Thanks toy, you can put it down here on the desk."

Viv did so and then fidgeted a bit, unsure of what to do. She made as to leave but was stopped by Jeff.

"Come over here instead Vivy. You can help me with paperwork today. After all. I have to take plenty of advantage of you while I can. He winked, causing her to blush even more fiercely.

"O-okay Jeff." She stammered.

"Owner." he corrected.

"What?"

"Today it's owner. Remember? You're my toy, and thus I'm your owner."

She paused, uncertain of what to say or to do. Before demurely responding.

"Okay.... Owner..."

She made as to take a seat on one of the chairs when Jeff instead patted the desk a bit to the side of him.

"Come on toy, you sit here, arranged like the decorative toy you are."

"I don't think tha-"

"Don't think. Just do. YOU are the one that insisted on us sticking to the bet, remember?"

"Yes. But I didn-"

"But nothing. Now sit and be my oriental ornament."

Viv slowly made her way forwards and then around the desk. Taking a seat on the hard surface, the edge of the desk digging into her supple thighs.

She was sitting at the very edge of the desk, as far away as she could. Jeff however, would have none of that. Putting a strong hand on her hip he pulled. Sliding her closer. Close enough that her ankle made contact with his hip.

"There we go. What good is an ornament if it's not in view? Isn't that better? Right?"

She paused before responding embarassedly. "Yes.."

"Yes what?"

"Yes... Owner."

"That's a good toy."

They worked like that for a while. Jeff seemed absorbed in the paperwork while Viv seemed to fidget more and more. He would occasionally brush his hand over her thigh, seemingly by accident as worked. He, however, was very aware of what he was doing. Trying to not show how he was drinking in her beautiful, small form. Her slender, toned body and perky breasts under those clothes. Her intoxicating smell. Eventually though the fidgeting got a bit much.

"Can't sit still? That's what toys do, don't they?"

"I'm sorry. Owner. It's just. The desk is so hard and uncomfortable. It's really digging into my rear. Could I please take one of the chairs?"

Jeff pondered it for a moment.
"How about this. If the desk is too hard, why don't you sit here?"

He patted one of his legs. Indicating for her to sit in his lap.

Viv froze up. Face shining up like a red lighthouse. Jeff held his breath, this was a moment of truth. Would she scream and make a scene? Accuse him of harassment? He had a feeling she wouldn't.

She quietly started speaking.

"I don't think that's a good idea. Hue wouldn't like it, actually, I really should message him and-"

"Sit." Jeff firmly said. Piercing her with an intense stare. Blue eyes digging deep into her inner being.

"And give me your phone. A toy doesn't message people."

Seemingly without thinking she obeyed him. Surprise on her face as she found herself sitting on his lap. Speechless as Jeff slowly moved a hand. Putting it on her upper hip and moving it to her pocket. His hand feeling her body as it moved down the pocket, grabbing the phone and taking it out. Leaning forwards, his body against her back, he whispered into her ear.

"Well done. Toy."

A shiver went down Viv's spine at the soft words that she failed to suppress. Unbeknownst to her a smile played across Jeff's handsome, white face. He knew he was getting to her. That he could push a bit further without her immediately stopping him. He was in control. He owned her. His personal little toy.

Smile still on his face, he opened up the messenger app on Viv's phone. Going to Hue, her boyfriend. Opening the log up he read it a bit. It was disgustingly lovey and boring.

Tapping on the screen he entered a message to send to Hue. Hinting at what was going on.

'Lost a bet. Got to let Jeff use me today. I'm helping with his paperwork. Also he'll be holding my phone today.'

Pressing send he just waited. Arm around the waist of the petite Asian in his lap. Slowly pulling more and more. Making her scoot further up his lap. Closer to his body.

Eventually her shoulder was against his chest and, one of her butt cheeks grazed his erection. Every movement they made making the contact between then more and more apparent and stimulating.

Yet none of them addressed it. None of them spoke. The silence and tension between them grew thicker and thicker. When her back was firmly pressed against his chest and he could feel the rapid beating of her heart, he made a move.

Pulling her more firmly against his chest he repositioned his leg so it ended up between hers. Making her straddle his leg. The thigh pushing up between her legs. He could feel the heat radiating from her nethers onto his thigh.

For a while they remained like that. Each pretending to do paperwork while ignoring the situation they were in. Something that grew harder and harder as Jeff started bouncing his leg lightly. Slow, small movements. Increasing and decreasing the pressure between Viv's legs.

His stiff cock, trapped in his pants, slowly rubbed against her ass with each move. As she was slowly bounced up and down, the movements slowly sped up a little. Growing in intensity and speed. Increasing the friction and pressure that was applied to her pussy. With just their pants between their skin making sensuous contact. The only thing that gave the situation a veneer of propriety.

Silence reigned in the room, asides from the loud heartbeats they could feel where their bodies touched each other. Ringing through their ears as if to herald what would come. Just a little further and all pretense would be gone. Jeff started slightly moving the arm that was around the petite Asian. Subtly grinding her a bit on his thigh while also getting to feel her lithe and surprisingly soft body. They were just approaching the point where they could no longer pretend when an alarm went off on Jeff's phone.

Clearing his throat he spoke.

"Ah, it seems it's lunchtime. Oh, and your boyfriend has responded. It says 'Hopefully he's not busting your ass too much. Love you <3' "

Jeff chuckled. "How adorable, I'll be writing a response. You go get lunch, I've got somewhere to go real quick."

With that he lifted her off his lap. Hands on her butt as he did so. Feeling that soft luscious bubble-butt as he did so. Sending her off with a pat on her butt and a push.

"Off you go. I need my toy to be fully energized to, ahem, help me out today."

He looked intently she started leaving.

"Oh! But before you go. We'll have to turn something else backwards too. How about your panties? Yes. Those are the only things that would be hidden aren't they? Are you not grateful that I'm so considerate my toy?"

Viv froze. Standing paralyzed with her back turned towards her handsome superior.

"Well? Aren't I?"

Viv mumbled something in reply.

"Speak louder, toy."

"I- You- Yes.... Very considerate... my owner."

She looked slightly back and past her dark hair he could see that her face was nearly completely red. Jeff smiled. He'd get to see her naked. He'd been looking forwards to this for years. He almost salivated as she turned around to step towards his desk. Only to kneel down in front of the desk. Hiding her body from his sight.

He was surprised and more than a little disappointed. Though that soon disappeared with a wave of amusement. She thought she could be clever and play the game didn't she. He'd not stop her for now. He'd let her think she got one over him. That way it would be all the more delicious when he finally got all the way later.

Finishing her task she stood back up, making to exit the office again.

"Hold." He commanded. Standing up and walking over to her. His erection fully apparent as he did so. He noticed her glancing backwards to him. Her gaze glued to his large bulge. He could tell from her large eyes that it must be larger than any she'd experienced before. He chuckled mentally. Poor Hue.

Walking all the way over to her he pressed his body against her back. Arms wrapped around her waist. His cock pushing into her lower back.

"I need to check that my toy is properly modified don't I? That you truly turned your panties. What kind of irresponsible owner would I be otherwise."

"Please, Jeff I-"

"OWNER."

"Please.. Owner just take my word for it."

Jeff stood still, considering, while holding her close. The smell of her hair caused him to throb against her back, something she clearly must feel.

Without a word he lowered his hands down her front. Down to her waist and hips. Gripping her waistband he pulled down. Starting to take her pants off.

A whimper escaped Viv's throat as she hurriedly grabbed for the pants. But they were too far down already, dropped down and bunched at her ankles. Instead she grabbed her shirt, pulling it forwards to block his view over her shoulder.

"Toy. You're keeping me from seeing your panties. How will I see if you're following my command then? Ah, wait I got it."

"Wel- Ngh!"

She gasped as his hand instead went to her panties. Feeling from between her legs all the way up front. When he reached there, he traced sideways, finger just inside the hem. Then moved them to the opening for her leg. Once again tracing just inside the panties, down between her legs.

This time she failed to suppress a moan as his finger encountered damp fabric and skin. Withdrawing his finger he stepped away before she could react. Seeing her panty-cladd ass. Panties backwards and revealing glorious booty.

"Seems you did follow orders after all. Though I had to go by touch due to your insistence on not showing. You may leave now."

Quickly she got over her frozen state, crouching down she hurriedly pulled up her pants and rushed out.

Jeff chuckled and adjusted his pants. He'd have to wait until his erection went down before he headed out. But when he did, he had some shopping to do.

He'd grabbed a hotdog on the way back as he didn't have time for anything more. The non-descript bag at his side ended up in his office, under the desk where people would neither find it nor what was inside of it.

With that he set out to find his toy. Sending a text to Hue while he did. 'Clothing turned backwards underneath uniform.'

It didn't take long to find Viv as she was exiting the cafeteria.

"Vivy! Just the woman I was looking for."

Mindful of the public space he used the regular nickname for her. She both smiled and froze up upon his appearance.

"Now, I need you to come help me with something here. After all, you need to please me, right?"

He added with a wink. "Come on now"

Leading her back to the office he closed and locked the door.

"Now then toy, let us see if you've kept to the task. If you've let your panties remain as they should."

"Please Je-owner. Could I turn them back? It's really uncomfortable."

"Aw, poor thing. We can't have that can we. Okay. How about this. You won't have to wear them like that, so just down with them now and we'll fix it."

He could see the cogs turning in her head. Would she do it? He kept a stern face and looked at her.

"Now, toy. Don't make me wait for you."

He snapped her out of her indecision and seemingly without thinking she pulled her pants down. Only afterwards fully comprehending what she'd just done. Obeying was starting to seem natural. Not quite instinct yet. But something that would be wrong not to do.

Jeff quickly snapped a picture with his phone. Her standing there with a surprised look on her face. Pants completely off and panties on backwards. Her face blushing and heated, light slightly parted and the tip of the tongue peeking out as if running it along her lips.

"What did you just do!"

"I took a picture TOY. Does a toy question its owner?"

"No seriously. You can't just take pictures like that!"

"But what else am I to show Hue?"

The colour drained from Viv's face.

"Please, You can't...."

"Well, That depends doesn't it?"

"On my obedience? Owner."

"Bingo, obey and I won't send him the most embarrassing, incriminating things. You know, the whole clothes backwards is already sent, so can't just say nothing, It's already begun. So far he seems to be amused and missing you."

"Okay. As long as you promise!"

"I promise I won't send the worst stuff"

"... Okay."

She slowly, awkwardly started taking off her panties, looking away whilst doing so. Allowing Him to take several pictures without her noticing. She started putting them on the right way again when Jeff stopped her.

"Wait a moment there. I told you you didn't have to wear them wrong. I didn't say you were to wear THEM properly either!"

"But I can't just go without panties!"

"Well. Luckily I was considerate and thought ahead of time for poor you. So I got you some new panties you can wear."

Jeff beckoned her to come closer as he grabbed something in the bag.

"Come here and turn around. That's a good toy."

He took great pleasure watching her shyly walk over with trepidation in her eyes. But also something else. Lust? A craving to obey and do whatever this large, handsome white man told her. This man who was so much more virile than her Vietnamese boyfriend.

As she turned around he made sure to get plenty of pictures of her naked, bubble-butt. The globes of flesh soft and tantalizing in front of him. Begging him to grab them, bite them, slap them. He did none of those things. He stayed strong and instead told her to bend forwards and lift a leg, so that he could put it on for her.

"I can put it on myself, Owner"

"I feel like playing dress-up with my toy. So stand there and obey."

"...Understood."

As Viv bent forwards she presented him with an amazing view of her glorious posterior, along with her hairy pussy becoming visible. The dampness was clearly apparent. Protest and pretend as she'd like, this was turning her on. Just like it was for him.

He made sure to take several pictures as she bent over. Getting her sexy ass and wet pussy to clearly show up. This way he had new 'worst' pictures he could keep as the ones he didn't send to Hue. A man's got to keep his word after all.

Putting one of the openings of a strange pair of panties over the raised foot he ordered her to put it down again and lift the other one.

He grabbed on to her ankle as he did so. Feeling the supple skin in his grasp. Knowing he was in full control of her. Knowing she knew the same. That no matter how reluctantly, she submitted. Not only submitted, was getting off on it as well.

Putting her foot through the other opening as well he put the foot down on the ground. Hooking his thumbs inside both openings he slowly slid his hands up. Palms and fingers cupping her silky legs as he moved them.

Further and further they went, Ankles, knees and then those bountiful thighs. Supple, soft skin as he let his fingers trail around. Feeling her up as he dressed her. It felt as if his cock would burst out of his pants at any moment. The entire situation was one of the hottest one he'd ever been in. The sight, the feeling, the heady smell and the rush of knowing what they were doing.

As the hands reached her bubble-butt he couldn't resist moving the hands backwards to feel them up. This earned him a gasp from Viv as he massaged that squeezable ass for a moment.

Finally he pulled them all the way up, past her ass and hips. Far further up than would be necessary for most panties. These however were not most other panties. This became apparent to Viv as Jeff pulled on a cord. Tightening the panties around her waist more and more until they were well and truly impossible to slide off. A click sounded and she couldn't help but look down and see what appeared to be a lock.

"What are th- Nghhh"

Her question turned into a moan as Jeff adjusted the panties over her pussy. Something hard pushing against her sensitive clit as he did so.