All Comments on 'The Toy's Lost Bet'

by The_Shadowrise

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
The_ShadowriseThe_Shadowriseabout 3 years agoAuthor

If anyone is interested in more, I accept commissions.

And I love the response I've recieved here! The only thing I can wish for more is comments :) They are what makes an author want to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well written. Excellent description of the emotions and reactions which Viv experienced.

We'll pass upon the workplace sexual harassment.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 3 years ago

You are despicable. I do not want any further to do with you. You ruin lives and that is shameful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Quite racist. Try not fixating so much on 'dominating' an Asian woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing raceplay story, you got a fan in me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great reluctance story, the race play angle doesn’t do anything for me at all it’s actually a turn off. Removing that aspect from the story leaves (for me) a scorching sexy story. Had I started reading this story first I expect I would have ditched it because the *raceplay* thing is unnecessary and horrible. However reading it in the context of the an alternate world where everyone is compelled to act on their kinks puts an entirely different light on it.

I’ll definitely have to be very careful to continue to read the Tags before committing to a story because there are an awful lot of kinks out there that make me want to hurl as well as those that just make me violently angry.

Tess (uk)

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFakeover 2 years ago

Get rid of the racist stuff, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Shadowrise@The_Shadowrise
An author who loves reader interaction! So send messages and comment as much as you'd like! I also accept commissions. so if you're interested just send me a message with your email. If you'd like to support me with a cup of tea or something then I've got a patreon. https://w...