The Trade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This position was somehow even more female. Feeling the cock enter her from behind, she didn't feel like a dog, as she'd feared. Abigail felt instead like a lioness, Queen of the Beasts, mounted by the King. She was surveying the vast realm as she did her duty for the master of her pride.

And it was right and proper that she was just one of the many females Kingsley had access to. He was a powerful man, a lion among men, and for tonight, she belonged to him.

There was also something very feminine about sex as duty, like the British mothers preparing their daughters for their wedding nights, saying, "Just close your eyes and think of England."

And being unable to see the man fucking her, Abigail couldn't anticipate his movements. Each thrust and withdrawal was a surprise. With her eyes removed from the sexual experience, the feel of his cock moving within her became more intense.

"Forecast calls for hundred percent chance of orgasm," she whispered, just before the climax hit.

The city lights blurred as her eyes crossed and lost focus. She wasn't Abigail anymore, or Joe's daughter, or Kingsley's whore. There was nothing left but the ecstasy. It filled her soul and became her. She exploded into a trillion sparks of energy, then gratefully surrendered to oblivion.

Abigail slowly returned from Heaven to find herself still leaning against the glass wall at the edge of Kingsley's balcony. Lazily, she folded her arms on the handrail and rested her head there. Kingsley was still busily fucking her, and she patiently waited for him to finish.

She was done. That orgasm would last her for a good week or so. But she was perfectly content to let Kingsley keep plunging away. She looked down at the city street, twenty stories below, and listened to the wet, rhythmic slapping sounds as he fucked her. She could feel the cock gliding in and out, and it was a pleasant sensation, but she was beyond desire now.

Abigail smiled as Kingsley came, grunting as he pumped his seed into her. "You go, old man," she thought to herself. She had always been impressed by the older men who somehow managed to bag the hot young chicks. Now that she was the hot young chick and the older man had just given her an incredible orgasm, she gave him full marks. He had earned the right to fill her with cum.

For a long time, she just rested there, enjoying the view, and the man within her, until Kingsley finally withdrew. Then she just savoured the luxurious feeling of being naked, outside, in the middle of the city, yet protected from view by twenty stories of altitude and money.

Then she turned and smiled at him. "Was I worth the price?" she asked.

"Joe's job was never in danger and whatever your boyfriend pays tonight won't come close to what you gave me."

"That was my price," Abigail clarified. "This started as a trade. One daughter for another. Was having me worth learning what my Dad's been doing to your Brenda?"

Kingsley's eyes went up and down Abigail's naked body. "Definitely. Sooner or later, every woman's father has to face the fact that his daughter is having sex. Very few get such a fine compensation."

"That's a sweet answer. Just for that, I will accept your offer and be your courtesan. Details to be discussed later. And my probably is now a definite yes. Give me a few days to research and prepare, then you can definitely fuck my ass."

"But not tonight?"

She smiled and shook her head. "Not tonight. But whenever you're ready for round two, just let me know. Mouth or pussy. Your choice. I'm yours till morning."

12