The Trade

Story Info
Sometimes things work out.
9.1k words
4.24
50k
74
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,461 Followers

A big thank you to the folks at Specialized Iterations for reading and editing help.

Nathan Solstein was an unremarkable guy to most people outside of his family.

He was in pretty good condition for a man of 66 due to his habit of hitting the gym three times each week. His curly gray hair was thinning on top, his face had some wrinkles, but not an overabundance. He was a pleasant man with a quick wit, and was well-liked by most of his co-workers at Numbers on the Run, a small business-accounting software company.

He was remarkable to two of his co-workers, however, for one simple reason. He had just announced his upcoming retirement from his position as a director level officer, and posting for his job would soon be announced. There were two people who were hoping to apply for that job, which included a mid-six-figure salary, stock options and quarterly bonuses.

Aaron Royce, 37, had worked at Numbers for 13 years, and was currently sales director. He had started as an accountant but had switched over to the sales side very successfully six years ago so he could expand his knowledge within the firm. He figured that having knowledge on several levels within the company would help him on what he hoped was his journey to the top.

Jack Long, 39, had worked at Numbers for 14 years, spending most of his career there in packaging and distribution. He was an extremely handsome man and knew it, and he had a forceful personality that didn't suffer competitors well. He was 6-4, 200 pounds of solid man, two inches and 20 pounds bigger than Aaron.

Nathan was in Aaron's corner as his replacement, but he was only one of five votes among the directors. Everyone expected both men to apply, along with maybe one or two others.

Aaron wasn't surprised when he got an interoffice call from Jack on the Thursday of that week. The month-long posting was expected to start the following Monday, so Aaron was pretty sure the lunch Jack set up for Friday had something to do with the job opening.

Aaron was uncomfortable with the location of the restaurant for his Friday lunch with Jack. Both men were making good money, and something about this less than stellar location felt off. He felt better when he saw his co-worker seated at a table in the back half of a Mexican restaurant that had décor straight from the 1950s.

Although the two men had worked at the same company for more than a decade, they were not friends and rarely interacted. Aaron figured he would wait to hear what Jack was going to say before making any small talk.

"Word is you are going to apply for Nathan's job. I'm telling you not to do that," Jack said right after the heavily-tattooed waitress took their order.

Aaron looked blankly at Jack, wondering where this conversation was going.

"Why would I want to do that?" he said.

"Because if you do apply, then the whole world gets to see these on the Internet," Jack rasped, handing Aaron a manila folder.

Aaron slowly looked through a folder containing about a dozen photos of his naked wife of 13 years sucking a hard dick and then getting fucked by what appeared to be the same hard dick from behind. Although he tried to play it cool, Aaron gasped when he opened the folder, and then tears filled his eyes as he looked through the photos. His hands started to shake, but he had enough presence of mind to close the folder when the waitress brought their food.

Aaron's head suddenly felt like it was going to explode. He could hear his heart beating in his ears and his stomach felt like he had been donkey-kicked several times. Josie... his Josie... had been cheating on him, and from the looks of the photos, the deed had been done several times, including at least once in his own bed.

"How? When? Why? How long? WHAT THE FUCK?" Aaron's brained screamed.

Jack smirked and took another bite of his burrito. He sipped his margarita, looking quite pleased with himself.

"She's one hell of a piece of ass, but I'm sure you already know that," Jack snarked.

Aaron sat looking shell-shocked. It took every ounce of his willpower not to launch at Jack as the bastard sat there sipping his drink.

Aaron slugged down his margarita in one go. He stood up, picked up the folder and marched out of the restaurant, smoke practically coming out of his ears. Jack chuckled.

Aaron's secretary knew something was wrong the minute she saw Aaron's face as he walked into his office.

"Unless this place is on fire or Jack Long calls, I don't want to be disturbed, Maggie. Understood?" Aaron huffed.

"Yes, sir," the secretary said quietly.

As he sat at his desk thinking about what had transpired early in the day, Aaron was shocked that Josie could so easily maintain her charade as his loving wife. He never noticed anything "off" about her behavior, never noticed a marked increase or decrease in the quantity and quality of their sex, never noticed anything that would have indicated she was sharing her body with another man. She was either the world's greatest actress or the coldest woman he had ever known.

Josie was gliding around the kitchen preparing dinner like she didn't have a care in the world when Aaron walked in the door at about 5:30 PM. He watched her in silence for about 30 seconds, wondering how she could be so cool with everything that was happening in her life.

God, she was still a beautiful woman, Aaron thought. A mop of curly brunette hair hung a little past her shoulders, her body more athletic than curvy but with sizeable breasts and a tight ass. Her green eyes still held the wonderment of a child, and her porcelain skin was unlined and as clear as a teenager's. She had always had a flirty personality, and through the years she had more than her fair share of men approach her. Until earlier in the day, Aaron was sure she had always turned them down.

Josie caught Aaron standing in the doorway, staring through her. Something bad must have happened during the workday, she thought.

"Aaron, are you okay, baby? You look like your best friend died or something," Josie said.

"Or something," Aaron mumbled as he put his keys down on the counter and half-walked, half-staggered upstairs to their bedroom to change his clothes.

Aaron decided he needed some more information before he confronted his wayward wife. He hoped he could be half the actor she had been recently so he wouldn't give himself away before he was ready.

Life continued. Aaron had rented a cabin at a lake about an hour away from the couple's home for a long weekend for the next Friday, Saturday and Sunday. He would confront his wife then, he decided.

The couple was unloading their SUV Friday afternoon when three large Harleys and a small car pulled up at the cabin 50 yards to the west of theirs. After dismounting, the lead biker stood and looked over at the Royces... well, Josie, actually, for a good 30 seconds before moving on. Under normal circumstances, that blatant a look at his wife probably wouldn't have sat well with Aaron, but considering for much of that time he was hungrily staring at the woman getting out of the car, he couldn't be too upset.

"Wow, that guy's not exactly subtle," Josie said with a smile on her face. Aaron was broken out of his reverie by his wife's voice.

"No, he's not, but I can't argue with his good taste in women," Aaron responded, taking a sideways look at his wife to see if she caught him staring at the young woman.

The man doing the looking appeared to be about 30 years old. He stood about 6-2, 220 pounds with a broad chest and big arms that showed from his wife-beater. He had an easy smile on his handsome face, Aaron noted. The woman getting out of the car looked to be no more than 22, Aaron guessed, but she filled out both her tight jean shorts and bikini top well.

The other two guys on the motorcycles both appeared to be mid-20s, and seemed to be deferential to the older, bigger man.

"Wonder what that's about? Thinks she's with the big man, or is available to all three?" Josie asked.

Aaron thought he detected a note of... arousal in his wife's tone. He thought that was interesting, considering what he had very recently learned about his wife.

The sun had not quite set when the couple heard a knock at the screen door on the back of the cabin. Aaron reflexively smiled brightly when he answered the door to find the young woman standing there.

"Me, Hank and the guys were wondering if you two would like to come over and enjoy some libations around the fire pit with us tonight. We've got beer and booze, and you can bring over anything else you might want," said the young woman, who identified herself as Zydeco.

Josie had joined Aaron at the door and thanked the woman for the invite.

"Sounds good," Josie said. "We've got some cracklings, chips and Slim Jims that would be great to bring. We'll be over in five."

Josie grabbed some clothes from the suitcase and went into the bathroom to change. When she came out, she had changed into a tight pair of short-shorts and a halter top, without a bra. It was one of Aaron's favorite outfits of hers.

"Can't let that little nymphet make me look bad," Josie giggled.

Aaron had never minded his wife showing off her body to advantage as well as flirting a little. Again, that was before, and this was now...

The four young people were sitting around the fire pit in a sort of a circle when Aaron and Josie walked up carrying bags of snacks and a bottle of red wine.

"Oh, wow," one of the younger men said in a stage whisper while blatantly eying Josie.

All eyes turned to the speaker, who blushed profusely.

"I mean, look at those great snacks. They even brought Slim Jims!" he exclaimed, trying to cover his lack of subtlety.

"Yeah... right," Aaron said while everyone had a good laugh at the young man's expense.

Introductions were made all around. The big guy, who said his name was Hank, patted the spot next to him and told Josie to sit there.

"Safest place in this pack is right next to the big dog," he said with a chuckle. "We're part of a... social club... called The Breakers. I guess I'm what you call the president."

Josie sat down next to Hank. Aaron found the most open spot was opposite the two, right next to Zydeco. He hoped he was being subtle as he looked down the young woman's bikini top as he sat down.

A case of beer, a bottle of wine and a bottle of Jack Daniel's was gone by about midnight. In that time, Hank made sure Aaron saw his intentions toward his wife. Several times he wrapped a big arm around the woman and pulled her in for a hug, and several times he rubbed her mostly bare back and shoulders with the palm of his hand. Josie seemed to be enjoying his touches, but she stiffened when Hank leaned over and gave her a soft kiss on her lips, right in front of Aaron. Hank looked directly at Aaron after he broke the kiss, and to Josie's surprise, her husband just chuckled and took another shot of Jack.

Aaron was buzzed pretty good, but he was completely sanguine about what was happening in front of his eyes. In fact, the more he saw, the more he became convinced that karma was indeed on his side.

At about 1 AM, Hank said he was going to bed. As he stood to leave, he extended his hand down to Josie as if to help her up, too. She looked up at him confused, then turned to look at her husband, who was sitting there grinning broadly and nodding his head.

"Really?" she whispered at him while everyone sat quietly watching the scene play out. "You and her then?"

"If she wants," he whispered back.

The young woman looked at Aaron, then at his wife, nodding her head.

"Umm... okay," she whispered in response as she rose to her feet and walked hand in hand with Hank into the cabin.

"Well, I guess that means you and I are hanging out here for a while longer," the young man named Norm said to the other, named Steve. "Let's give them a little privacy for the first round."

Aaron smiled widely at the pair. He stood and helped Zydeco to her feet.

Hank had his hand on Josie's ass as they reached the door of the cabin. She could feel the wetness between her legs. She was having a hard time thinking straight due to the combination of the wine, Hank's boldness throughout the night, her husband's surprising behavior and her own arousal.

Hank wasted no time once he and Josie were inside the cabin, pulling the halter string at the back of Josie's neck and watching the material drop. She turned bare-chested, reached her arms around Hank's neck and pulled him to her for a deep, passionate kiss.

Zydeco also wasn't in the mood to wait when she got into Aaron's cabin. She let out a low moan and jumped into his arms. He anticipated the move and caught her by the ass as she wrapped her legs around him, the two falling into a passionate kiss of their own. They explored each other's mouths as he slowly walked her over to the bed before laying her down.

Josie was on fire as Hank ran his hands over her breasts and tugged at her erect nipples. He unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts, but she had to wiggle her hips to help him push the shorts down and off. He reached down and cupped her pussy, sliding first one, then two fingers into her warm, wet pussy.

"Ahh, unnh," she started to moan before Hank stopped her by clamping his mouth over hers.

Josie briefly thought of both her husband and her first lover: actually, she thought of how different Hank seemed from the other two. Not only was he noticeably stronger than the other two, he also seemed more forceful. He knew what he wanted and took it, as evidenced by the couple's exit from the fire pit area. That forcefulness made her pussy gush as Hank ran his rock-hard cock up and down her slit.

Aaron knew he wouldn't last long having sex with his first woman not named Josie in almost 15 years. Although he hadn't planned it, this evening was more than fortuitous. He looked at the woman on the bed and smiled broadly. She was a vision with her long red hair, boobs even bigger than his wife's, taut young body and shaved pussy. He jumped onto the bed and buried his face in her smooth opening.

Josie was much louder than almost any other woman Hank had ever been with in bed. She moaned and groaned every time he pumped her hard, and she screamed her way through three orgasms. He very much enjoyed her enthusiasm and the way she wrapped her legs around his ass as he fucked her hard. Her shrieking on her third release pulled him along, and he came a bucket inside her unprotected pussy. It wasn't until he was through ejaculating that she remembered why she was glad she was on the pill.

Aaron ate the young woman to four orgasms before she made him climb up her body and stick his hard dick into her hot, sloppy pussy. She let out a large moan of pleasure as he sunk his phallus to the hilt in one smooth push. She wasn't sure how he managed to do it, but he was forceful yet tender as he pushed in and out of her sex. She came twice more before Aaron finally had his release. Her eyes popped open wide as he came; she lifted her head off the bed and locked her lips with his.

Josie drifted off with Hank spooned around her. Hearing that it was quiet in the cabin, Norm and Steve snuck in, got into their sleeping bags on the floor and went to sleep.

It was light in the room when Aaron woke to the pleasure of his hard dick being slurped on by the adorable redhead between his legs. He looked down, she looked up; they locked eyes as he smiled brightly. Her innocence, such as it was, was a great relief to his soul after the betrayal of his wife.

Josie woke up slightly hungover and more than a little disoriented. She quickly realized that the man sleeping next to her was Hank, and that she had spent the night in his cabin after having sex with him the night before. She started to get out of the bed to relieve herself when she realized that Norm and Steve were sacked out on the floor in sleeping bags.

"It's okay, babe. They've seen a naked woman before," Hank chuckled softly.

"But they haven't seen me naked before," she whispered to him.

"First time for everything," he said before she punched him gently on the shoulder. "Everything."

Aaron and Zydeco walked over to the other cabin soon after they cleaned up. Aaron and Hank huddled together outside the cabin while Zydeco went inside and changed clothes. When she came back out, she walked over to both men, gave Hank a quick kiss on the lips and took Aaron's hand. The pair then walked over to a confused Josie. Aaron and his wife talked together for a minute before he gave her the same kind of kiss Zydeco gave Hank, then re-took the younger woman's hand and walked back to the other cabin.

"What just happened? Did my husband just trade me for Zydeco?" Josie asked.

"Sort of," Hank answered confidently. "Or you could say that I just traded Zydeco for you.

"I get you for the rest of the weekend. He gets my girlfriend. I think it's a win-win," Hank asserted.

Josie smiled, but her mind was reeling. Aaron had never indicated he had any desire to wife-swap, yet here they were. She enjoyed Hank, but was concerned with this sudden change in her husband. He had asked her if she enjoyed her night with Hank. When she affirmed, he just smiled at her and told her to enjoy the rest of the weekend as well, kissed her and walked off with Zydeco.

She and Hank then walked over to the other cabin to get her clothes, although as she was to find out, she didn't need many over the next two days.

Aaron and Zydeco were gone when Josie and Hank got to the cabin that was supposed to be for Josie and her husband. Although neither Josie nor Hank knew it, the other two had gone to walk around the nearest town. Josie and Hank, however, went back to Hank's cabin and spent the next hour having great sex. After that the pair cleaned up and joined Norm and Steve for a 100-mile ride. Both Norm and Steve enjoyed the sight of Josie on the back of Hank's bike wearing crotch-grabbing shorts and a cut-off crop top, braless.

Josie was more than a little self-conscious when the quartet stopped at a convenience store for gas and a pop, until the three men explained to her that Zydeco and the other girlfriends didn't even think twice about going anywhere in brief attire. No man would dare say anything less than complimentary to a woman in the presence of more than one Breaker, at least if he enjoyed eating solid food on a regular basis, Norm said.

Although she still didn't seem convinced, Hank grabbed her hand and started to pull her into the store before Josie decided that she didn't want to be embarrassed and walked in by herself, her camel-toe obvious and her bouncing boobs within inches of being seen from the bottom of her cut-off shirt. She blushed furiously when she walked past a family of four that included a pair of teenaged boys who stared at her like she was made of gold. Hank grinned at the woman and smacked her heartily on her butt when the family passed.

It didn't help when the young girl at the register seemed to have her eyes glued on Josie's pussy through her shorts while she rang up the quartet's Cokes.

"Just rub yourself once or twice. She wants to watch," Hank whispered in Josie's ear while Josie again turned beet red.

Zydeco wasn't exactly dressed like a nun for her afternoon going through the local shops, wearing a tight tank top, braless, and a short jean miniskirt. Aaron enjoyed watching her boobs bouncing unfettered, especially when her nipples got erect and pointed the way for the redhead. She didn't seem the least bit self-conscious with her look.

"Do you have any idea how hot you are?" Aaron asked.

"Uh-huh," she answered as she batted her green eyes.

Aaron and Zydeco finished their outing by eating dinner at a nice local restaurant.

Josie, Hank, Norm and Steve grilled steaks and potatoes at the cabin before the night of drinking began. When Aaron and Zydeco saw the fire pit lit up, they grabbed a couple of bottles of booze and headed next door after she changed out of the miniskirt and put on a pair of tight gym shorts.

Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,461 Followers