The Trade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron's eyeballs about fell out of his head when he saw what his wife was wearing. She had never dressed that way for him before, and he quickly wondered if she had ever dressed that way for her lover. She saw him gawk, and blushed yet again.

"You wore that out today?" Aaron croaked. "That's hot, babe."

"Yeah, it is," Steve agreed as the other three all nodded in agreement.

The six friends again drank late into the night. Aaron and Zydeco were the first to call it a night, leaving hand in hand.

Once Aaron and Zydeco left, Hank got bolder with his affections toward Josie. While Aaron was there, Hank gently ran his hands over her exposed stomach, gave her small kisses on the lips and even slid his hand all the way up the back of her shirt. Once Aaron and Zydeco left, though, he started gently rubbing the bottom of her breasts under her top, occasionally brushing a nipple, and the kisses started becoming more passionate. Josie made no move to stop his wandering hands.

"Give us a few minutes again, guys, okay?" Hank asked his two friends, winking after he spoke, as he pulled the woman to her feet.

"You do realize that your wife is about to get gangbanged, right," Zydeco asked Aaron soon after they got into their cabin. "Are you sure you're good with that?"

"Yeah," he said with resignation in his tone. "The number doesn't matter. I already know what she is."

"Do you want to tell me about it?" she asked sympathetically.

Aaron spent the next half-hour telling the young woman about his wife's cheating with his co-worker and the threat of his wife's sex photos being exposed on the Internet. He explained that in his mind, once she had sex outside the marriage with one man, what difference did it make if she had more... the divorce was happening, but at least he was getting to sample another woman... and what a woman. Zydeco smiled brightly at that compliment.

"So she knows about the divorce?" the woman asked.

He shook his head.

"Soon. And I'm sure it won't be pretty," he said. "But this weekend might have just changed things. Still working on the plan."

Josie and Hank were just finishing up when the woman noticed the other two men in the room.

"What's going on, Hank?" she asked nervously.

"Breakers always share, babe. It will be okay. The guys will be gentle," Hank responded.

"My husband..." she started.

"He knows. He's okay," Hank interrupted.

Hank watched for a couple of seconds as Josie processed his last statement. She raised her eyebrows as he got off the bed and a naked Norm took his place. Norm quickly leaned down and gave the woman a kiss.

"Well, if Aaron's good with this," she said.

"I promise," Hank said from the background. "Enjoy."

Josie came several times as she enjoyed both Norm and Steve. After she finished up with Steve, Hank jumped back onto the bed and took her yet again. Josie was completely drained when the three were finished.

"That was fantastic. I've never done something like that before, but now I need to sleep," she rasped to Hank.

He smiled down at Josie underneath him, kissed her and rolled off. She was asleep almost instantly. All three men watched as a stream of cum rolled out of her gaping pussy and down her ass crack to the bed.

"She's a fun one," Steve whispered to the others as Josie started to snore lightly.

The other two men nodded. Hank covered her as he lay back down and put his arm over the sleeping woman.

"So, how does it work with you and Hank?" Aaron asked when Zydeco opened her eyes Sunday morning.

"Well, good morning to you, too," the woman answered. "I had a great time last night. Your tongue is absolute magic."

"Thank you. I had a great time, too, but I'm serious. I want... no, need to know how it works with you two... or three... or four. I need to know things. It might change my plans," Aaron said.

The young woman's bright smile got an equal response out of her bed partner.

"Seriously?" she asked.

He nodded with an expectant look.

"Hank's really a good guy, and I owe him," Zydeco said. "You got time for a long story?"

"Breakfast it is, then," Aaron responded.

As the pair ate at the local IHOP, Zydeco explained that she had been with Hank for the last two years, since just after her 21st birthday. She had been thrown out of her house by her stepfather after she had rejected his sexual advances, and was staying with a friend at her apartment. The two young girls were at a bar enjoying their evening when a group of young men approached them and tried to pick them up. The guys were getting a little physical with the girls until Hank and a friend intervened. Despite being outnumbered five to two, Hank and his friend "persuaded" the group to leave the girls alone.

Zydeco first became Hank's girlfriend, then moved into the role of his "woman," a wife of sorts. She kept his house, cooked his meals and provided him, and at times others, sex. It was expected, but she was never pressured, she related. She figured she would stay his woman until Hank replaced her.

"Would you like to spend some more time with me?" Aaron asked. "I can arrange that if you're interested."

The game plan for Aaron and Josie was to drive home at noon. Aaron had the suitcase ready for Josie to put her clothes in and he and Zydeco were sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee when Josie, Hank, Norm and Steve walked into the cabin. Both Aaron and Zydeco noticed that Josie looked tired and was walking a little gingerly. Zydeco gave him a raised eyebrow look.

The ride home was a quiet one for the pair. Josie had a lot of questions in her mind, but was afraid to start the conversation. She had sex with all three of the other men, and while she figured he might know this, she couldn't be sure... and didn't want to just blurt this out. Additionally, conversation might veer slightly off course and into territory where she didn't want to go.

For perhaps the first time ever, Aaron felt like he could read his wife's mind. He glanced over at her several times on the ride, and noted she looked like she was either working on a complex math problem or was severely constipated. Finally, 10 minutes from their home, he figured it was time to talk.

"So that was kind of wild, huh?" he asked Josie. "We should do that again. I hoped you enjoyed that as much as I did."

From his peripheral vision, Aaron could see his wife wrinkle her nose. She really hadn't given too much thought to her husband enjoying the younger woman... especially in contrast to her. The younger woman had bigger boobs, a tighter stomach, a tighter ass. Was she better in bed than her, too? Were these the same kinds of questions Aaron had running through his head. Would these be the same kinds of questions he would be thinking if he knew about her other lover?

"Umm... yeah... that was kind of wild," she said haltingly. "I did kind of enjoy it. I'm just... so surprised you went along with that."

"Yeah, me too," he said quietly. "It just seemed right. Seemed like you were into him... and at least this way I got some, too. Kind of tit for tat, pardon the expression."

Aaron grinned stupidly as he talked. Josie's immediate thought was that he sounded like a horned-up goofball... or was that just an act, she suddenly thought. Neither idea, however, sounded like her husband. Still, she didn't tell Aaron about having sex with the other two men. He noted that.

Aaron wondered if Josie would meet her paramour during the next week after her sex-filled weekend. At this point, would it even matter to him, he postulated.

Josie did indeed have an assignation with Jack, doing so on Wednesday afternoon of that next week. Although she enjoyed the sex as always, she admitted to herself that it wasn't quite as good as her time with Hank. She found the latter's larger size and more physical nature to be more of a turn-on than the more buttoned-up nature of her paramour, even though Jack always went out of his way to be more physical than her husband. This thought actually occurred to her while Jack was pounding her into the mattress. At that point she actually felt guilty toward Jack for her weekend with Hank... and Norm and Steve.

Aaron was animated when he got home from work Thursday evening. He explained that Hank had called him to ask his permission to take Josie along to a biker rally in Michigan Friday through Sunday, and Aaron had said yes to the request.

"You get to be a biker chick for the weekend, babe. Isn't that exciting?" Aaron said with his most sincere smile on his face.

Josie looked at her husband as if he had two heads. He did everything he could to contain the devious smile that threatened to break out across his face. Two could play the acting game, he thought.

"You... want me to be a biker chick? Seriously?" Josie asked.

"I think that would really be hot, Josie," he gushed.

Aaron explained to his wife that since they were going to the rally on Hank's big Harley, she would only be able to take a small bag.

"He's got leathers for you. As for the rest of the clothes, well... small clothes, small bag. Got it?" he smiled.

Josie tried not to show too much shock, and too much excitement, although she felt moisture starting between her legs. She couldn't believe that Aaron seemed pumped about her going off to be a biker's babe before he was to pick her up at Hank's on Monday.

"Oh, wait... you're going to spend the weekend with Zydeco, right?" Josie said with a condescending tone that visibly irritated her husband.

Aaron clenched his teeth to keep from saying something he would regret at this point in time. He took a breath.

"Well, sure. You get Hank. I get Hank's woman. Fair is fair, Josie," he said, while not bringing up the fact that he expected his wife to have more than just Hank.

"Do... do you have a thing for her, Aaron?" Josie asked quietly.

Aaron looked pensive for a moment.

"I guess no more than you than you have for Hank," he answered.

Aaron and Josie met Hank and Zydeco halfway between their two homes. Zydeco got off the back of Hank's Harley with her small bag and was replaced by Josie. The two men nodded at each other and drove off.

Aaron and Zydeco drove in silence for about two minutes before she proved to him that he was right in thinking she was perceptive.

"So, what's the game plan, Kemosabe?" she asked.

Aaron gave her a quick look while he drove. After giving Josie her leathers for the ride home, she was dressed in tight shorts and a halter top, her large breasts jiggling braless under the top as Aaron's Mustang cruised down the highway.

"You look good enough to eat, babe," he smirked.

"Can't you wait a couple of hours, tiger?" she asked as she grinned back at him. "Isn't it supposed to be bikers who are sex-crazed?"

Aaron pulled off the highway at the first motel they came across.

"So I am sensing that you two still haven't talked about her cheating, have you?" Zydeco asked while the pair was snuggled together after having sex. "That felt like you were draining your soul inside me along with a bucketful of cum."

"I expect that will happen Monday when I head back to your place to have her served and I don't bring her back. Shit's really going to hit the fan then," Aaron said.

"So this is the plan that Hank and I are helping with? You're trying to cool her down after you have her served? She doesn't strike me as the type who will take that very well," Zydeco said.

"She's not, but there might be more to this plan than you realize," Aaron said. "How would you like to take a little vacation with me for a while?"

"Really? I would love to do that. I'll need to grab some clothes when we hit my place on Monday," Zydeco said.

"I think we need to buy you some stuff, too," he added, grinning at the younger woman. "Not that I don't like the halter and shorts look, but that doesn't work for certain places where I'm going to take you, missy."

Hank met up with his crew a couple of hours down the road. The Breakers were 23 bikes strong heading up to the rally, which was held at a park in central Michigan. Josie noted that most of the bikes had two riders. She had gotten used to riding with Hank, and while she didn't need to have her arms around him at all times, she enjoyed being in close contact with the big man. Between being in touch with him and the rumbling of the bike, she was moist between her legs, and she knew Hank would help her relieve the ache that was building up by the mile.

Aaron and Zydeco were eating dessert in a higher end restaurant when Zydeco's phone buzzed with a text. She asked Aaron if he would mind if she checked the message. He nodded and she lifted her phone from her purse, which like her expensive outfit, was bought earlier in the day.

A smile split the woman's face as she looked at the message she had received. She glanced quickly around to make sure no one could see what she was viewing. After several minutes, she passed the phone to Aaron.

"You'll want to make sure no one else can see this, or we're going to get thrown out of here," she said as he took the phone.

Aaron quickly checked around him, then pressed play on the video file, which came from Hank's fellow Breaker, Norm. Zydeco watched as Aaron's face morphed from consternation to surprise to... amusement.

"Whoa... six guys," he whispered. "I thought the three last week was bad for her. I mean I know Hank turns her on, but... shit. And she was definitely in the moment. She definitely wasn't thinking of me... or Jack."

The video started with Josie walking around at the rally in a pair of short shorts and a string bikini top, holding a beer in one hand and what looked like a joint in the other. Aaron had never seen his wife dress that slutty in public, and as for the joint...

"Wow. She really likes being a biker babe," Zydeco enthused.

Aaron could only nod in agreement, sliding the phone face down to the woman.

"Coffee with some Bailey's?" Aaron asked.

Saturday afternoon saw Aaron and Zydeco in the bleachers at the Great American Ballpark in Cincinnati, holding beers and hot dogs. At one lull in the action, she leaned over and planted an exuberant kiss on Aaron's lips. After the game, they walked with the crowd to one of the sports bars in the area, where they celebrated for several hours. After that, they took a cab back to their hotel, where they first fucked, then made passionate love.

The two lay entwined watching some late-night television when Zydeco's phone buzzed with a text. She reached over to the nightstand, grabbed the phone and held it up between the two of them.

"These aren't even the same guys from yesterday," Aaron rasped.

Zydeco was holding up her fingers on her non-phone hand as each new partner showed up on the screen. She had two fingers up on the hand she was using after reaching five and putting them all down.

"Fuck me harder, Ossie!" Josie screamed at one point in the video, which looked like it had been edited for length.

"So you're telling me she was a faithful wife up until maybe a year ago. I find that hard to believe," Zydeco said as she looked at Aaron's sad face.

Sunday morning after a session of slow, sensual lovemaking and a shower, the pair was in the kitchen talking as Zydeco prepared a brunch of bacon and eggs and toast.

"All of this and she cooks, too," Aaron joked.

"I prepare all sorts of food. I'm actually a domestic goddess, in addition to being a rockin' biker babe," Zydeco enthused. "You just assumed my life is all about riding behind Hank on a big Hog and having sex.

"Hank actually is co-owner of the Harley dealership where we live. He does okay. The Breakers aren't a hardcore biker gang. They all have jobs and are somewhat responsible citizens. It's kind of a cross between a gang and a club. We do have our moments, though, and I wouldn't advise anyone to screw with a Breaker, 'cause then they would see the unpleasant side.

"But when they go out on the road, like to a rally, they are more gang than club. Lots of partying, sex, some fighting.

"At home, I'm in charge of the house. I do all the cooking, cleaning, decorating. My job is to make sure my man is happy and healthy... probably not much different than Josie does for you... even if she does have a lover on the side. You said yourself she has been very good at hiding him from you."

"Okay, I understand better about your life, but how do you feel about fidelity? You, in particular," Aaron said.

Zydeco stopped chewing. Her brow furrowed as she looked deep in thought.

"I am completely loyal to Hank. Yes, I occasionally have sex with a few other Breakers, but that is only when Hank tells me to, which fortunately isn't very often. I am his woman, after all," she answered.

"So... if you were my woman..."

"I would be completely loyal to you... and only have sex with you, unless you directed me to have sex with others, but you don't strike me as that kind of man," she said.

It was Aaron's turn to look pensive. Unlike Zydeco, he didn't stop chewing; in fact, he started chewing more deliberately.

"So what are you doing for the next few months?" he asked, smiling broadly.

Aaron and Zydeco sat in his car waiting for another vehicle on the street outside of Hank's home on Monday afternoon. When the process server got there, the three approached the house. Josie and Hank were sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee when the three entered.

Hank had been advised by Aaron as to what was going to happen, so he moved to Josie's side as the young woman with Aaron and Zydeco served Josie the divorce papers. She reflexively reached out to take the proffered envelope before realizing what the envelope held.

"B-b-but we've both been engaged in this swapping the last two weeks!" Josie wailed. "In fact, you pushed this! You can't be serious!"

"Serious as a heart attack, babe, because I didn't push Jack Long on you," Aaron said barely above a whisper.

Josie's eyes widened as she staggered backwards into the seat from which she had risen. She looked at each face in the room before her vision caught sight of the floor. "You knew? How could you know?" she whispered almost rhetorically.

"I didn't have a fucking clue until loverboy gave me one. He threatened that he would put your fucking videos... literally... on the Internet for everyone to see if I applied for the director position when Nathan announced he was retiring. He wants the job, and is afraid that I would get it if I applied.

"You got played and we both almost got fucked by Jack Long... but now that I'm divorcing you, what he does with those videos is none of my concern anymore," Aaron said.

"You'd let him destroy me?" Josie asked weakly. "Our parents, our friends, everyone we know..."

"But it was okay for you to let him destroy me! You not only fucked a co-worker of mine, but a guy you know I don't get along with. And you did it without even blinking. Your acting was so good I never even had a clue," Aaron asserted.

Tears started leaking from Josie's eyes as the others in the room watched.

"No. You don't get to use the waterworks gambit," Aaron said. "This was hardly a one and done, or a quick drunken romp. This was... is... an ongoing affair."

"I don't love him, A. I love you. I don't want a divorce," she said.

"Blah, blah, blah," Aaron said.

"Wait. Is this why you've been swapping me for the last two weeks? Is this your way of punishing me?" she asked.

"Actually no. But when I saw you flirting with Hank, I figured it was my turn to get some as well, although not as much as you've been getting, apparently.

"So now, we're going to swap some more. I've brought a whole bunch of your clothes with me. Zydeco's going to pick up more of her stuff..."

"And you're going to let Jack post videos of me on the Net?"