The "Trade" Show

Story Info
Two co-workers bring their wives to a work event.
11.6k words
3.99
59.3k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian was excited at the news his boss had just given him. He was to attend the Surplus Show this summer with one of his coworkers Anthony. The timing was perfect. His wife Jackie was a schoolteacher and had the summers off. Having young children at home, Brian and Jackie barely had time for each other anymore. Since he had a room to himself, he would only have to pay for one extra plane ticket for his wife. It could be an inexpensive getaway for both of them. Of course, he would have to work, this was no vacation. But his nights would be free, and he figured Jackie could spend the day at the hotel pool while he was working.

"This should be a fun trip," Brian mentioned to Anthony.

"Yeah, should be awesome, Vegas Baby!" Anthony replied in his light New York accent.

"I'm thinking about bringing my wife," Brian said. "Could be a cheap get away for the two of us."

"You're a genius, my friend. I'm sure Alison would love to go too! Much cheaper than that cruse she's dying to take," Anthony boasted.

Brian had worked for MPV Closeouts for about 2 years now. Since he was now their best salesperson he was the one to be sent. He felt good that management finally recognized his accomplishments. Brian knew his wife would be proud that he was chosen. He needed a win with her.

His marriage with Jackie had not been the best lately. Having 2 young children really takes its toll on the relationship. Jackie was a very attractive woman. At 36 years old, she still looked to be in her late 20s. Men were always admiring her thin frame and large breasts. She had thick shoulder length dirty blonde hair and stunning hazel eyes. Jackie was pretty wild back when they first got together but things had cooled down tremendously as time went on. Brian wouldn't say they had a dead bedroom but if they had sex twice a month that would be a lot.

Jackie loved her husband but felt like she was doing all the work with the kids. She especially resented him in the summer months. This was when she was stuck at home, while he got to go to work. It was hard for her to feel attracted to someone who she resented at times. When he would initiate sex, it would just annoy her. Her husband was a good-looking guy but overtime, she didn't see her husband as attractive, she only saw what he wasn't doing.

Brian knew how Jackie felt and tried to help out as much as he could. Unfortunately, anything he did went unnoticed. Things he did do to help her out soon became expected. He wondered how one could remedy a situation where both parties feel unappreciated. Brian hoped this trip would give them that time to reconnect. To see each other for who they were, not what they could bring to the table. He missed that wild side his wife had and wanted to bring it back out.

When Brian got home, he broke the news to his wife.

"Wow, honey, that sounds great!" she said. "But what am I going to do while you are working?"

"The hotel is right next to the convention center. It also has a nice outdoor pool. You could finally get some quiet time and catch up on your summer reading. Plus, remember Anthony from my work? His girlfriend Alison may also come along. You'll have a pool buddy." Brian replied. "My parents have offered to watch the kids for once as well."

"Ok, that sounds nice," Jackie sighed.

Brian made sure to book his flights right away and Anthony did the same. It was later that week when Anthony ran into Brian.

"Bad news bro. I just talked to Bill in accounting. He said that due to budget cuts we're gonna need to share a room," groaned Anthony. "Look, I really don't have the funds to get my own room now but the room we got is like a suite, so we're cool to share."

"Fuck! really? It's too late to cancel the flight for Jackie too. And the tickets are non-refundable," Brian answered. "Let me talk to my wife and we'll see what our options are."

When Brian got home, he told Jackie about the room situation and that we'd have to share with Anthony and Alison.

"Who is Anthony again?" Jackie asked.

"Remember that happy hour and there were those two guys with New York accents? He was the tall guy," I answered.

"Were those the 2 that got really drunk and were hitting on the waitress?" Jackie asked.

"That would be them. I don't think they were actually hitting on her per say, maybe just flirting. Anthony can be a bit of an asshole at times but he's an OK guy in the end," Brian said.

"Why is he going?" Jackie asked.

"Well, he heads up the buying department. Because we buy and sell closeouts they felt one person from each team would be the most useful," Brian explained.

"Well I don't want to not go since we already bought the ticket. I will try it one night but if it's horrible we are getting our own room," Jackie demanded. "We'll just have to make sure we get some private time in the room without them."

The next day Brian ran into Anthony in the warehouse.

"Hey, I talked to my wife. She is fine with sharing a room as long as we get some private time. If you know what I mean." Brian said.

"Don't sweat it bro, the suite we have has a bedroom and a common room. We can always sleep in different rooms and shut the door if needed." Anthony noted.

The truth was Anthony couldn't care less about the sleeping arrangements. At 35, he still lived with his parents. He made good money but blew it all on his expensive lifestyle. He drove a brand-new BMW M3 that was all souped up with blackouts on the taillights. He would go out clubbing several nights a week and would only drink top shelf liquor when he went out. Regardless of his partying, he was in great shape. He was a real gym rat and would spend several hours each day in the gym before and after work. He took real pride in his muscular physique and six pack abs.

Anthony had dated Alison for 3 years on and off. They had a very strange relationship. They were very different people. Alison was a beautiful girl. She was 5' 4" and very petite. She had long brown hair and had a multitude of piercings in her ears and a nose stud. She was your typical hippy chick. What she did not have in the breast department was certainly made up for by her perfect ass.

Anthony and Alison's relationship was mostly physical. Occasionally, they would hang out, smoke pot, and watch a movie but usually when they were together, they would get right to business. Alison, though insecure, was a very sexual person. Nothing was off the table for them. They would have Threesomes (FMF & MFM), Foursomes, Fivesomes, you name it. Anthony had literally nothing to complain about with Alison. Anthony's parents loved her too as she was a very sweet girl.

Being that they were so sexually forward, Anthony kind of looked forward to sharing a room with Brian and his wife. He had been in similar situations before and knew where it could lead. From what he remembered Brian's wife was pretty hot.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The months flew by and before they knew it, the four of them were on the plane. They were to fly into Vegas Thursday night, set up Friday and the show was one and a half days. They were on the Sunday night flight back home.

By the time they check into their hotel Thursday night they were tired but the excitement of being there gave them a second wind. None of them had been to Vegas before so they decided to check in and then grab an Uber to the strip. The room was just as expected if not better. There was a common room when you got in with an office table and a couch. Then a bathroom, and a master bedroom. The Master bedroom had 2 queen size beds and each couple claimed one. Jackie was a bit nervous about how close the beds were to each other. Only a small nightstand separated them. She gave Brian a look and he gave her a "let's just see," look back. Everyone dropped their stuff and they all headed out to catch an Uber to head to the strip.

The Uber pulled up to the hotel. Anthony sat up front with the driver while the rest of them piled in the back. Anthony instantly struck up a conversation with the Uber driver on what's going on around Vegas. The driver suggested that everyone see the fountain show at the Bellagio and to check out the Forum Shops in Caesar's Palace. That is what they did.

The Forum was like a shopping mall. They had painted the roof to look like a sky and had ambient lighting all around. There were columns and sculptures scattered about to simulate ancient Rome. The 2 couples had not noticed but they separately wandered into different stores. Jackie realized they had split and dragged her husband to the store the others were in.

"Let's exchange phone numbers in case we get lost," Alison said.

"Good Idea," Jackie replied.

Brian and Anthony already had each other's numbers but everyone else took a minute the get the ones they were missing. They finally stumbled upon a small Mexican restaurant that looked to have a few open tables left.

"Mexican anyone?" Brian asked.

Everyone smiled and agreed. Once they were seated, Anthony ordered a pitcher of Margaritas.

"Cheer's everyone," Anthony said. "Here's to a great vacation on the company!"

Everyone laughed and clicked glasses.

As the night went on, the pitchers and food kept coming. Anthony became very outgoing the more he drank. His need to be the center of attention grew the more he drank. He was holding the table with a bunch of stories of his past trips. Brian noticed how touchy-feely Anthony was with everyone. There were many times throughout the night where he would get up from the table and place his arms around both Brian and Jackie. He was also constantly complementing both women on how great they looked. It was almost like he was constantly flirting with any woman around, including the waitress. Soon the food had run out and they decided that they would make an early night of it and called an Uber back to their hotel.

"I didn't realize how funny Anthony is," Jackie beamed to Brian while walking back to the Uber pick up spot.

"Oh, he's a character alright!" Brian confirmed.

When the Uber got there Brian took the front seat this time. Anthony was quick to get to the middle seat between the 2 girls. He did not waste any time putting each arm around each woman. Brian looked at his wife and she gave a smiling "it is what it is" look.

Everyone was pretty buzzed by the time they got back to the room.

"Oh, I'm exhausted," Jackie said. She proceeded to lie on the bed with all her clothes on.

Everyone agreed to call it a night. Jackie used the bathroom first and came out with an over-sized tee shirt as pajamas. Brian just wore a tee shirt and his boxers.

When Anthony came out of the bathroom, he was just wearing his boxer briefs. His well-toned body was on full display. Jackie blushed a little seeing him almost naked. Then Alison came out of the bathroom very buzzed wearing only lingerie.

"Damn!" Brian whispered under his breath. He was then met with an elbow from Jackie into his side. Jackie then climbed into bed. Brian thought it was strange she took the side closer to the other bed. He then climbed in next to his wife and could hear Jackie was already passed out. The lights went out and everyone was down for the count.

Later in the night Brian awoke. He could hear Alison's soft moans and knew she was getting fucked. Even though his eyes were adjusted to the darkness it was still too dark for him to see anything more than shadows. He felt a little guilty have such a hard on while he tried to make out what was happening. Then he noticed a slight vibration on the bed. "Oh Shit," he thought when he realized that Jackie was rubbing herself right next to him. He lied there pretending to sleep until he heard Jackie give out a slight moan of her own. Anthony also heard it as he gave out a slight laugh immediate after.

Alison was beginning to moan a little louder now. Anthony started to pick up the pace knowing he had an audience. Brian could not take it anymore and slowly yet forcefully pushed his cock onto his wife's honeypot pushing her fingers out of the way. Jackie let out a gasp when she realized what was happening. Brian could not believe how wet Jackie was and started thrusting her from behind.

Since Alison knew everyone was awake there was no reason to hide anything in her mind. She pushed Anthony onto his back and started riding Anthony sitting straight up. She knew she was close, so she reached over to the nightstand and clicked her cell phone so the display light came on. This was just enough light so Brian and Jackie could see her beautiful little naked body riding Anthony for all he was worth. Knowing they were watching, sent Alison over the edge and she started coming hard on Anthony's cock for all to witness.

Brian and Jackie both started coming as well due to the display and situation they have never encountered. Anthony and Jackie locked eyes while she was coming on Brian's cock and seeing Jackie's orgasmic facial expression sent him shooting ropes into Alison while she was catching her breath.

Then the cell phone light timed out and the room got dark again. Nobody said a word. They all just drifted to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day when Jackie and Brian awoke, they were alone in the room. There was a note that just said, "Grabbing Breakfast."

"Oh my God, I'm so embarrassed," Jackie cried. "I can't believe you fucked me in front of them."

"You have to admit that was hot," Brian grinned. "Plus, you started it by masturbating."

"It was just so hot, I couldn't help myself," Jackie sheepishly replied.

"I like this new side of you baby," Brian confirmed.

Soon Brian and Jackie had joined the other two at breakfast and not a word was said. It was like nothing had happened.

"Well, we better get started," Brian turned to Anthony.

"I hope this goes quick, I'm gonna need a Bloody Mary soon to kill my hangover," Anthony stated.

Soon the two men were at the convention center setting up their booth. They had about a 3-hour set up but it probably took a little longer than normal due to their Irish flus.

While the guys were busy working the girls decided to hit up the hotel pool. They found a good spot and started reading their books. About an hour into it they started chatting.

"I was a little worried about how you were going to react about last night, but I was so drunk and horny I just said Fuck it," Alison said. "You really surprised me with your reaction, and Brian's."

"Well, I'm glad you did. It was so hot! We've never done anything like that before. It felt so dirty, but it really turned me on." Jackie replied. "Have you guys done stuff like that before?"

Alison almost spit out her coffee. "Of course, sex is really the only reason I am dating Anthony. He is such a great lover that I can't let him go. Did you think we had that much in common?"

"You two do seem quite different," Jackie admitted.

"Well I'm a very sexual person," Alison continued. "We have done so much together that nothing phases us anymore. He, by the way, really likes you. Would you like to fuck him?"

"What?" Jackie said with shocked look on her face.

"We share all the time," Alison stated. "It makes me really happy knowing how well he can pleasure another woman then comes back to me. Anthony feels the same way. Did you ever consider sharing? I wouldn't mind a roll in the hay with your adorable husband."

"Really? Brian? What's so hot about him?" Jackie asked.

"Wow, you have such a high opinion of your husband," Alison laughed.

"No, I just mean, Brian is like your typical dad, he's sexy to me but he's not ripped like Anthony." Jackie backtracked.

"I don't know," Alison sighed. "He is really cute, the way he loves you so much. He acts so caring with you. His eyes light up when he talks about you. I kind of wish I had that kind of closeness with Anthony sometimes."

"Yeah, he's a good husband, I just wish sometimes we could get that spark back," Jackie confessed.

"Well based on your moans, it sure sounded like sparks were flying last night," Alison joked. "Maybe you just need more of that? You know, take some risks. Get out of your comfort zone?"

"Maybe your right," Jackie added. "I just don't know how much further Brian would allow things to go. Last night was a total surprise for me too."

"It's up to you, but I have a feeling you can take this thing as far as you want to," Alison stated. "Many times, we want to put the responsibility on our partner when we ourselves are the frighted ones holding them back."

Then the subject changed, and they continued to enjoy their time at the pool.

———————————————----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brian and Anthony were almost finished setting up their booth when their conversation turned to the events from last night.

"Hey bro, I want to apologize for last night. Sometimes Alison can get me so charged up. Although, it seemed like you both enjoyed the show. Considering you gave a us show of your own," Anthony laughed.

"Well, I'm glad you did, Jackie was a little embarrassed this morning, but it was nice seeing her loosen up for once," Brian replied.

"We play with other people all the time," Anthony revealed. "Sometimes we forget that not everyone's like us and don't want to see other people smash in front of them. I saw you got a good view of Alison naked. What did you think?"

"Alison is a beautiful girl," Brian raved. "You are lucky to have someone like her. You don't get jealous sharing her?"

"Not at all!" Anthony replied. "Watching her with other's is like getting a live performance from my favorite porn star! It makes me happy that she can her rocks off, no matter who it's with. I'll tell you one thing; it never gets boring with her! What about you guys? Alison told me she'd fuck you. If you guys wanna swap, just say the word. No pressure."

"Yea, I don't know if we're ready for all that," Brian replied. "I think I'd be too jealous, plus Jackie is too reserved to do something like that."

"You'd be surprised," said Anthony. "It's always the quiet innocent ones that turn out to be the biggest freaks. Like I said, the offer is out there if you change your mind."

The two men continued to set up their booth for the next 45 minutes. Brian thought about Anthony's offer. He had not been with another woman in over 10 years. As fun as it would be, could he handle Anthony going to town on his wife? He had always been curious about swinging but knew Jackie would never go for such a thing. Although, she had not been as wet as she was last night in a long time. It was nice seeing her being so sexual for once. He felt, it was really a breath of fresh air. Would it really be that bad to swap? He thought.

When Brian and Anthony returned to the hotel, the girls were not in the room. Anthony pulled out his cell and decided to call Jackie. Jackie saw Anthony's name on her phone and immediately thought something was wrong.

"Hello?" she answered with a bit a panic in her voice.

"Hey beautiful, It's Anthony. I'm here with you loving husband. Where you two at?"

"We're still at the pool. Are you guys done setting up?" Jackie asked.

"Yeah, we're back in the room. Get your asses back here. You need to get ready. We have a surprise for you," Anthony proclaimed.

Jackie hung up the phone and turned to Alison. "We need to head back to the room. Apparently, they have a surprise for us."

When the girls got back to the room, they walked in with their coverups over their bikinis.

"Get ready girls," Anthony said. "We have a reservation in an hour and a half."

"Where are we going?" the girls asked in unison.