All Comments on 'The "Trade" Show'

by Wonderlustovered

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

I gave the story 5* because it was an interesting analysis of a marriage relationship. Of course most husbands, upon hearing Anthony talk, would have found a hard object and beat Anthony with it, and then taken his phone, followed by a divorce. But, then, we would not have had the learning that Brian had stopped doing the things that are important to a wife and mother of their children. The story is not too deep, but sufficiently good advice.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

This is tagged "swingers" and "hot wife." Aren't those two different things? Swinging means they each play with others, hot wife is just a polite term for a willing cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
are you kidding me...

Sharing wrecked their marriage and they almost divorced because his wife doesn't respect him or the boundaries. So his answer to two years of rebuilding effort is tickets to a swingers resort? What a dumb ass.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Guess

Guess they took the “trade show” thing seriously.

LitboyblueLitboyblueover 3 years ago

Very good story, I like when there is love and understand at the end. 5*

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 3 years ago
Off the mark

While your story was interesting, it turned into the typical LW "the swinger stole my wife" plot. Then you walked it back ignoring the fact his wife was cheating on him and his "friend" was a willing accomplice. All this drama is amateur hour for swingers and we avoid it like the plague. The "friend" is the predictable LW predator, while his girl was perfect.

The experienced swingers I knew had rules and did not cheat. It's usually the new swingers that act like they have their hand in the cookie jar. Who needs their shit. As for the friend. The swinger circles are usually small and people talk. Word would get around at how he is and he and his girl would be cut off.

The one thing I can not handle is lying, betrayal, and the disrespect of cheating. Especially by someone who was given the opportunity to have another lover. Only an untrustworthy woman (or man) would do that. Cheating is not a MISTAKE. Calling the wrong number is a mistake. Sneaking around to get laid and lying is disrespectful and grounds for divorce.

Yes, this swinger thinks cheating is wrong. You got 3 stars for the early part of the story. What happened after he let the friend and the wife talk him into another weekend was downhill. And then he lets the friend talk him into taking her back? Sure, the friend will be banging the wife and feeding him creampies and laughing at him AGAIN.

I don’t grade on grammar and such. You gave us this story for free, so I only vote on content and if the story fit. Good try none the less. I did enjoy it up to near the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bullshit

There is a difference between sharing/swapping/swinging and what happened in this story. Anthony and Jackie, to a lesser extent, was the reason of the problems and not Brian like Anthony made out in the end. In the end it was cheating plain and simple. The story started as a 5 and ended as a 1. After the 1st swap Jackie should have told Brian sorry for not allowing you certain things, instead of continuing to give Anthony privileges that should have Brians. Anthony is a ass hole.

Prince020402Prince020402over 3 years ago

Agree whole heartedly with someoneother. My only advice woudl be to get an editor. The frequent grammatical errors were distracting but overall I enjoyed it.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

I would use a stronger word than trash but as it is trash, we'll stick with that.

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

He took her back way to easily. She got her jollies many times and gave Anthony things she never gave Brian, she told Anthony that, “he owns her pussy” then when she becomes jealous of Brian and Allison’s passion and closeness she thinks a simple, “I still love you” will be enough to get her husband back and making her cheating and lying go away. Nuff of that crap, time for Brian to man up kick the whore to the curb find someone like Allison he can talk to and trust.

furrycarl1956furrycarl1956over 3 years ago

Jackie owes Brian more than she can ever repay.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

A story about two unscrupulous people and two stupid guy. The unscrupulous wife cheated during several days behind his husbans back, served the cuck with a cream pie, did everything her lover asked and had the gall to say: "How could I not have noticed how far this had gone?"...Really? The unscrupulous lover boy didn't care about friendship, about his fiancée (he said he loved), just to get what he wanted: a new pussy to control...His stupid fiancée closed her eyes to all his cheating and disrespect for her always in the hope to someday marry him...The stupid and wimp husband that had nothing against his friend that let him alone to go and fuck his wife...really? And worst he almost accept he was the guilty one for her being a cheating and disrespectful bitch and whore, forgiving her...Really? Whith all this shit how coud this be a good story? NEVER! 1*

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 3 years ago

I was trying to figure out where you were going with this story but did not expect this. I have no issue with stories about swinging or wife sharing as long it's executed without the humiliation, lying, and it's all mutually agreed upon. Here we have a situation where the wife cheated multiple times, and this so called friend facilitated it. Then the wife had the balls to complain when she saw her husband getting close to another woman. And the talk at the end? Didn't seem to be feasible he would be taking advice from Anthony considering what he did. Disappointing in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not for me

She cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I guess if you had help from an experienced pro, . . .

using drugs could be fun and exciting too. But it will hurt you, and eventually kill you. That's what swinging does to most marriages, it hurts them, then it kills them.

So its the husband's responsibility to push the wife into more aggressive and kinky sex, even when the wife indicates she's not interested. No doesn't really mean no, its means maybe. What kind of abusive dangerous crap are you trying to sell here?

Jackie discovered she liked sex more with Anthony than her husband, and she was willing to lie and cheat not just to have that sex frequently, but to also keep her husband from discovering What She Really Wanted From Sex. Yeah, its her husband's fault he isn't giving her what she is asking for, begging for, from Anthony. Right. What a crock of shit.

I'll give Jackie one thing. If her husband is that stupid then she should just keep taking the parenting and the money and keep her latest version of Anthony coming back at lunch time, or when the stupid cuck is out of town. Bryan deserves whatever shit this whore is going to dump on him.

Thanks for the effort.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 3 years ago
This shuld have been titled "Prelude to A Train Wreck"

After everything they go through , the playing around, split, reconciliation and counseling they book tickets to Mexico to do it all over again.

The best part of this story was Anthony's talk to Brian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Never Happen

Never will the two reunite

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

Not my typical type of story at all but I surprixingly really liked it. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not what I expected...

Very disappointed he got over the dishonesty so fast.

Anthony should have been beaten to within an inch of his life! And then had the audacity to give Brian relationship advice...

What a piece of s...!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 3 years ago
Oh Yeah, Right

Surely one of the stupidest plots on the planet is where the wife has great sex with another man and her marriage is then resurrected because her husband realises he has to lift his game. Hands up those husbands who would respond in this way. What, nobody?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The story was not bad....

....but the end was ridiculous. She will need more cocks to keep her happy.

The part where the lover talk to her husband trying to get them to get back together was just stupid and the husband fell for it. In those two hours than the lover talk to the wife he probably fucked for 115 minutes.

Sorry to me the end gives you * not because I did not like it but because it did not make sense...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story and on point. Why is it when there is cheating, swinging, swapping etc there is almost always the wilder slutty fucking . Get a married woman to cheat and she does the craziest dirtiest things in bed . How come the hubby or wife can’t just push there spouse to do things differently. It would keep things hot , new and fresh . Like most woman push off anal but we all know unless she was a virgin some guy or every guy she ever fucked went for her ass and she did it at least once so why not do it with hubby. Why is it a different guy weather cheating or not get the wife to totally slut out , that I could never understand. Be the wild crazy try anything sexual slut for your spouse and I’m pretty sure neither will ever look elsewhere . Also remembering on a trip as 19 and 20 year olds 2 married couples , wives were sisters got caught up drunk in wild games by the pool bar and in the club that night. One wife had big fight with hubby because she was getting felt by the crowd all day . A few of us fingered her in the pool and someone we didn’t sucked on her tit during water volleyball when it was sticking out , still drinking hours later in the bar without her hubby who was pissed apparently she fucked three guys from my group and two double teamed her . Crazy times

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Been there

My husband and I started swinging by having same-room sex with our best friends. That quickly became a swap in separate rooms. We crave sex, and new partners are almost always a great thrill. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He‘s better without the disgusting slut

She‘s not damaged goods, she’s putrid defecate bads now and will always cheat for a cheap fuck. She’s FIRED !

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 3 years ago

What a mess. I want a wife that is freaky with me.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 3 years ago

I noticed the last line... "They never did play with Alison and Anthony again." 'They' may have never played, but did Jackie not play with Anthony again? I bet they never stopped!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
W-T-F

What a mess...that's what happens when you go off separately... I'm fine with wife sharing..threesomes.. foursomes .. swapping... but you gotta do it correctly... same room..together ... both enjoying each others pleasures... none of that behind closed doors crap...it only leads to problems... as this story proves

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

What the actual F, dump the horrible piece of shit. 1 star all the way there is nothing that justifies that behaviour. It's one thing if it was together but she decided something by herself, I'd rather be happy alone than with someone who thinks that's acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A mess

I'm not sure what is worse. The editing or the story. Is Brian such a dumb ass that he believes either his wife or his "friend?" She sneaks off, has the guy coming to their house, he's making videos and showing them around and then tells Brian it isn't the first time, in fact it is his MO!!! He's a scumbag, she's a slut, Brian is a absolute dumb ass and should expect his wife will be having a "for rent" sign hanging from her pussy until he gets smart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuck the people who don't share this taste

Dude I thought your story was fucking amazing. Super good stuff, and I love the emotional exploration. And the erotic situations were out of this world. Especially the fingering at the dance bar. Please do write more.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

This is some gay shit. Lol!

greenman440greenman440about 3 years ago
The level of naivety

shown by the husbands in your stories is laughable. All they need apparently is a few words of advice from the guy who screwed their wife or from another "smart" woman who set up the cheating. Then everything's fine, the husbands are all Forest Gumps, dumb and stupid. Kinda like the childish and simplistic epilog's you tack on, usually giving an unrealistic happy ending.

norcal62norcal62about 3 years ago

Enjoyed the straightforward dialogue. You didn't use so many of the cliche's LW authors fall into, especially the British, you used plain speech. Plot was ok but less passivity of hubby would be useful.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

I liked that this took a different route than the typical cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Man you must really know some weak men lol I read this that's all I got the swap was one thing anything after that was nothing but cheating

Should have beat Anthony and got him fired

Left her sued the company for allow hostile work environment

but hey I guess that's just me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Legio Patria Nostria's wife fed him my creampie that's why the dude is so sure about the "Real Life" flavor of the story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

Wrong category, fetish, definitely gay

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely ridiculous premise and storyline.

I don't really agree with swinging. But my understanding is that there are strict rules for married couples. Even with set rules...the divorce rate is extremely high for swingers. Without them? Hah!

If the situation in Vegas was more spontaneous...ok. But come on. What married couple does not speak at length about what happened. And if they want to actually engage in "swinging.". You talk about what you are comfortable with. You set up some basic rules.

The second that she agreed to sneak around and fuck the friend behind her husband's back? Game over. Betrayal.

Playing together. In agreed upon settings (although I diaagree) is one thing. Cheating and lying is just the utmost sign of disrespect.

No way back. Furthermore she fed her husband a cream pie from the friend. Second she gave him her anal virginity even tho she had always denied it to her husband?!

Does anything else need to be discussed? In real life with an actual real man this is game over. Divorce. Try and get along for the sake of the kids but move on with life. Nobody can stay married to an untrustworthy lying slut. I realize this is fantasy. It's a story. But in this genre? Because of the nature of marriage with kids? We don't like cheating. You get judged on the believability of your storyline. People are sensitive about it.

There is zero excuse to cheating and lying to your spouse without there being a consequence. And trying to paint the story that lying, sneaking around, cheating and disrespect in the name of "spicing things up sexually"? That it will benefit his marriage? It's just ridiculous. Its bullshit. That it's how swingers operate? Wrong.

And then the speech about how it's the husband's fault that she is cheating on him? Fuck that. My "friend" would be in rehab for a long time after both of his kneecaps had to be surgically replaced. And he'd be sucking his food through a straw.

In real life this couple would have either divorced outright or it would have taken a year or more of heavy duty counseling and therapy...with a lot of honesty and self awareness. With this wife character? As selfish as she is portrayed? I doubt she would be capable of showing the remorse necessary. Saying the passion in their marriage was revived for 2 years? Seriously ridiculous. Unless she continued to fuck other guys secretly she would have tired of him because she already showed she had no respect for him. Divorce would have been inevitable...and suggesting that they were headed to a lifestyle resort? That they were going to start being fulltime swingers? Hahahahaha...sorry. it's funny.

I had to give it only 1 star.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 1 year ago

You have to be a contortionist to twist this story as Anthony does. How can it possibly be Brian's fault that Jackie loses interest in him and has a deceitful, lying affair behind his back? Are you trying to tell us that a husband has to be Romeo 12 months a year or his wife is justified in betraying him?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Meh.

Bull shit!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous