The Traders

Story Info
High Stakes -- Wall Street or Poker?
5.6k words
4.33
5.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 - Emily

As the clock struck 9:30, the opening bell rang through the New York Stock Exchange, and the traders of Goldman Sachs collectively drew in a deep breath, nervously bracing for another stressful day of work.

Everyone except for Emily. Emily was a gifted trader, always seeming to find companies poised to break through. She bought GameStop at $20, she invested in Spotify before they went public, and rumour has it that she bought a share of Apple with her Christmas money in 2009 when she was just 12.

The predominantly male trading floor, who at first thought Emily was hired for her stunning good looks and provocative outfit choices, believed she was just getting lucky. But after 18 months of consistent wins, even when the overall market lost, the floor came to accept that Emily was an investment oracle.

Everyone, including her boss Avery, wanted to know her secret. Emily sensed their greed and deflected the onslaught of questions, always replying, "It's simple: Buy the right companies."

Emily did have a secret, but it wasn't some nonsensical adage. Emily's gift, her superpower, was reading the thoughts of those she spoke with. She could even sense the true meaning behind the press releases of the larger companies. When a company was truly confident in their success, she bought. When their belief faded, she sold.

Sensing thoughts had other advantages too. When she walked into the office on the first day wearing a tiny pencil skirt and a blouse cut so low that her large breasts nearly spilled out of it, the nearly overwhelming wave of "nice ass", "fuck, those are some nice tits", and "damn, I'd sure love to bend her over my desk and rail her" thoughts increased her confidence and dampened her panties.

Amongst the thoughts admiring her sexiness were a few more damning thoughts, like "Fuck, I forgot to feed Natalie, my Hucow," from her boss Avery, and "I sure hope my wife doesn't find out I masturbate in the grocery store parking lot" from the helplessly inept trader, Alex. Alex's secret wouldn't be useful as he'd surely be fired within the month, but knowledge of Avery's Hucow could be useful in negotiating a pay raise.

Part 2 - Will

The only person Emily couldn't read was Will. Will was consistently amongst the top performing analysts, but his style was more technical. Whereas Emily would invest in a small number of companies she knew would be profitable, Will bought and sold a large number of stocks seemingly at random. He would buy a company one day, then short it the next, and somehow make money on both trades. His success baffled Emily, but nevertheless, he and Emily dominated the rest of the trading floor.

Will came to work every day in a black suit: simple black jacket, crisp white dress shirt, pressed black pants, and a solid-coloured neck tie. To those who paid attention, Will's tie colour followed a subtle pattern: red on Monday, green on Tuesday, blue on Wednesday, purple on Thursday, and black on Friday. Even on Fridays, when Avery allowed his team to dress casually, Will still arrived in his suit, saying, "It looks good, I like it."

While Emily spent her days talking to CEOs and reading press releases, Will spent his time behind his quadruple-monitor set up analyzing stock patterns. Emily often strolled over the Will's space to try to uncover the method behind the madness, but the sheer amount of information was dizzying. She couldn't understand how he could synthesize anything from his mountain of graphs and data. Emily desperately wanted to know two things:

1. Why she couldn't read Will

2. How he could make so much money

When Emily wanted something, she got it. Men are easy to manipulate even without access to their thoughts, but with her talent, getting anything was a cakewalk. First, she learned their deepest desires (usually to fuck her), and then dangled it in front of them until they broke. And if for some reason that didn't work secrets (like Avery's Hucow Natalie) made great blackmail material.

Unfortunately, Will was a tough nut to crack. Without access to his thoughts, Emily tried what all the other hot girls do when they want something: flirt.

One Monday morning, Emily gazed into her wardrobe and picked out her shortest skirt; a white, button-down blouse; a tiny, red thong; and a matching red push-up bra which added two cup sizes to her already massive breasts. Looking at over her shoulder at her reflection in the full-length mirror in her bedroom, she wondered if her skirt was a touch too short. Bending over even slightly caused her skirt to ride up, exposing more of her bubbly ass. "Damn, you have nice tits," she thought admiring the cleavage revealed by unbuttoning the top four buttons of her blouse. She completed the outfit with a touch of matte red lipstick and classic 4-inch black heels.

No! This is too much. Emily's mind raced as she struggled to balance modesty and sexiness. She stripped out of her skirt and put on something a little more modest. Fuck. No. I need to seduce Will. Why can't I read his mind? Agh! Fine, the short skirt it is. Emily put back on the sluttier skirt, and hurried out the door to hail a taxi.

Emily strutted into the office, and all heads turned. All jaws hit the floor.

"Did god hear my prayers?"

"What the actual fuck; did I die and go to heaven?"

"Fuck, now I need some new underpants."

"I would trade the lives of my wife, kids, and parents for just one night with her."

Emily knew what she caused and felt a little bad for teasing them, but she was on a mission. She strode over to Will, who was, as usual, dressed in his typical Monday outfit.

"Hey, Emily, you look nice today. What's the occasion?" Will asked, looking up from his monitors.

"You think I look nice? Hehe. How was, uh, how was your weekend?" Emily replied.

"Oh, you know, same old, same old. Did you get up to anything fun?" Will said wondering why Emily was being so talkative today.

"Will. Emily. My office now please," Avery shouted across the office, his booming voice cutting through the chatter, crushing Emily's attempts to flirt.

Part 3 - The Promotion

Avery's office was beautiful. A hefty wooden desk filled the center of the room, a small bookshelf of business books sat on left wall, and Avery's numerous degrees were displayed proudly on the other. Avery gazed out a full-length window overlooking Rockefeller Park as Will and Emily walked in.

Avery was a large man both physically and intangibly. A crisp dark blue suit clothed his 6-foot-2 frame, and his voice was loud and confident. Avery gave his employees freedom to make their own decisions, but when needed, he exerted his authority with confidence. When faced with a difficult decision—who to hire, who to fire, who to discipline, who to let off with a slap on the wrist—Avery always seemed to have the answer.

"Please, sit," Avery said gesturing to the white chairs in front of his desk. He took his position behind the desk in his leather executive's chair.

"Let's cut to the chase," Avery began. "We all know you both are miles above the dimwits you work with. Hell, you're better than nearly everyone in this city. There's a promotion coming up, but I can only recommend one of you. I wish I could recommend you both, but I can't. I normally wouldn't call you both in, but I think you deserve to know how close this call was. This was a difficult decision, so in the end, I had to defer to the numbers. Emily, you seem to have this gift for finding unicorns. You are better than 99% of folks in this office. But sadly, Will is the 1%. Will is getting the promotion."

"Wait! I know about Natalie," interrupted Emily. Avery's face drained of colour.

"Avery's Hucow?" Will asked casually.

"How, uh, how do you know about her" Avery and Emily asked, Avery horrified that anyone knew and Emily perplexed as to how Will knew.

"If you don't give me the promotion I'll tell everyone that you have a Hucow," threatened Emily.

"But I also know about Natalie, so couldn't I make a similar threat?" Will asked rhetorically.

"Surely, there's a way you can decide who get the promotion without anyone finding out about Natalie," countered Avery. "I'll be ruined if anyone finds out."

"What would you propose?" asked Emily.

"They say that Wall Street is basically gambling, so why don't we gamble for it? Winner gets the promotion," said Will coolly.

"You know how to play Texas Hold 'Em?" Emily asked.

"Of course," replied Will.

"How will I know you won't cheat? A slick guy like you probably knows how to rig the deck or something," said Emily.

"Avery will be the dealer, if that's okay with you, sir?" Will said, half-asking, half-commanding.

"Of course," said Avery shakily. I'll see you both at my house Saturday evening.

"Oh, and make sure Natalie is there. I'm curious to meet her," said Will.

"Ok," Avery quietly agreed, his normally booming voice reduced to a scared whisper.

Emily walked out of Avery's office hiding her smile, but once she was back to her desk, she couldn't help it, a grinning smile formed across her face. Emily was as good at poker as she was at finding companies. When she was a little girl, her dad taught her the game. He taught her how to read when an opponent has strong cards and when they are bluffing. Game after game, night after night, Emily and her dad played, and Emily got better and better at reading her dad. It got to the point where Emily was able to predict her dad's cards perfectly. It wasn't long until she was able to read his thoughts.

And so, Emily's gift was born. Soon, she was able to read thoughts beyond poker, and with practice her talent flourished. Still, poker was her strongest area. Although Emily wasn't able to read Will's thoughts (not yet at least!), she was confident she would be able to get a good enough read to at least know if he was bluffing or not. And even barring that, Emily estimated that she'd played over 300 000 hands of poker over her life. Will didn't stand a chance.

One thing bothered her though. How on earth did Will know about Natalie? He was so casual when he revealed that he knew as well. Was it really that obvious? Avery didn't display any pictures of Natalie in his office or on his social media. It doesn't matter, Emily thought to herself. All that matters is that I win the poker game Saturday.

Interlude - Natalie

Natalie loved Avery almost as much as she loved sex. When Avery picked out Natalie from the other Hucows in the litter, Natalie was excited to finally have a home. And Avery's home was a mansion. Unlimited food: yes. Free head pats: absolutely. Endless porn: oh yeah. Avery would come home after a long day of work, and Natalie would gallop towards to door, excited to welcome her master home.

Avery developed his ability to understand Natalie through the years of companionship they shared. It was difficult at first, but if he listened carefully, he could sense the differences in each moo. Eventually, he was able to work out what Natalie wanted to say. Once he did this, he discovered that Natalie was horny almost constantly.

Avery and Natalie loved watching porn together. Natalie loved stroking her master's cock and watching it get hard. Natalie also loved sliding Avery's cock between the ginormous udders which decorated her chest. She did everything Avery told her to, and she did it with a cute grin plastered on her face. Serving Avery made Natalie so horny that one touch from Avery's rough hands was usually enough to send her over the edge.

Sadly, when Avery had guests over, Avery made her wait in her room until the guests left.

"Moo," mooed Natalie sadly.

"I know you want to be a part of the action, but it's not exactly legal for me to have you," Avery replied.

"Moo?" mooed Natalie.

"Cameras?" Avery asked.

"Moo!" mooed Natalie urgently.

"Put cameras all over the house so that you can watch? That sounds like a great idea," Avery said grinning.

"Moo!" mooed Natalie happily.

So from then on, Natalie watched carefully from her array of computers whenever Avery had guests over. Natalie loved it when Avery brought home sexual companions. Natalie would quickly scurry up to her room, and rub her pussy to the sights of Avery railing his partners. She loved seeing Avery cum, but sometimes Avery would tease Natalie by finishing in the one blind spot the cameras didn't reach. When Avery did that, Natalie would usually sneak into his room while he was sleeping and suck him off.

One day, Avery had two girls over wearing mini-dresses. When one of the girls stepped over the camera hidden in the rug, Natalie quickly switched to that feed and saw she wasn't wearing any underwear. Mmm. Natalie groped herself as Avery removed the girl's dresses, lifted them both up—one in each arm—, carried them to his room, and fucked their brains out. After the girls left, Natalie went to Avery's room, and they cuddled. Although watching was fun, Natalie couldn't shake her fantasy of joining Avery in one of his sex sessions.

Part 4 - Saturday Night

Emily knew that she needed every advantage she could get with the poker game, so when Saturday night rolled around, she pulled on a cropped red t-shirt and a flowy, white skirt. Underneath that she wore the same red thong she wore on Monday but this time without the bra. After a quick look in the mirror, Emily walked outside and hailed a taxi.

It was very windy that Saturday night, and just as the Taxi pulled up, the wind caught her skirt and lifted it up, exposing her panties to the shocked cabbie. Emily blushed and pushed her skirt down.

"Where to?" the cabbie asked as Emily got in.

"111 Varick Street. And let's pretend you didn't just see my panties," Emily said.

"Show me your tits, and I'll drive you there for free," the cabbie countered.

"For free? Deal," Emily said, pulling down her top.

By some miracle, the cab driver safely navigated the streets of Manhattan with only one eye on the road, and they made it to Avery's apartment building. Emily flashed the driver once more and hopped out of the cab.

"Emily!" Will called out.

Emily turned her head quickly and saw Will walking towards her waving. He was dressed in his normal work attire minus the jacket and tie. His crisp, white shirt looker even better with the top button undone. Without the jacket, Emily could see that he was actually kind of hot, although she would never admit this to herself. She hoped he didn't see her flash the cab driver.

"Hey Will," Emily said waving back.

Emily and Will rode the elevator to Avery's apartment and knocked on the door.

Avery opened the door and greeted them. "Come on in, I've got the poker game set up in my study."

"Where's Natalie?" asked Will.

"Natalie, come meet our guests," called out Avery.

"Moo?" mooed Natalie excitedly from her room. Natalie had never met one of Avery's guests. Was this real? Natalie thought about her fantasy of fucking Avery's guests. A guy and a girl? How lucky. And they're both really hot. She dreamed she would get a chance with them both before the night was up.

"It's okay, you can come say hi," Avery said.

Natalie dashed about to the poker table mooing with glee.

"We're playing Texas Hold 'Em, blinds are $1 and $2 each, and you'll each start with $200 in chips. The white chips are worth $1, red $5, blue $10, and green $25. Whoever runs out of chips first loses.

"Moo," mooed Natalie, suggesting that the game be made a bit more interesting.

"Strip poker?" all three humans exclaimed, shocked that Natalie would suggest such a thing.

"How can you understand hucow?", they all asked, confused.

"Oh, I just picked it up one weekend when I had nothing to do. You?", Will casually replied.

Emily had understood what Natalie mooed by reading her thoughts, but she couldn't admit it.

"Uhh, I worked on a farm when I was younger," Emily lied.

"Moo," mooed Natalie, asking the players what they were wearing.

"I've got 3 pieces of clothing, my shirt, pants, and boxers," said Will.

"3 for me too," Emily added.

"Moo moo moo. Moo moo moo. Moo." proposed Natalie. Translation: "You each start with $100 and all your clothes. You can sell each piece of clothing for $100 each.

Everyone settled into their chairs and Avery dealt the first round.

Part 5 - The Game

Avery shuffled the cards and Emily won the cut for the deal. Avery shuffled again and dealt.

Emily looked down at A9 off suit, a solid opening hand, and raised it to $5. Will looked down at his cards and then back at Emily. Although Emily still couldn't read Will's thoughts, Will's eyes told her that his hand is weak. Will looked at his cards again, and called.

The flop was A-7-4 of all different suits. Will checked. Emily bet $5 and Will folded.

"Do you play much poker?" Emily asked.

"Only every day at work," Will joked. "Every day I go to work I play poker against the market. The key to winning on Wall Street is the same key to winning here: get lucky."

"Well, you didn't get lucky that hand, did you?" Emily teased.

"I learned how you act with an Ace," Will poked.

"How'd you know I had an Ace?" Emily cried.

"I didn't; until just now that is," Will said with a wink and a grin.

"Moo," mooed Natalie, urging the players to bet bigger. She wanted to see some skin.

The game continued uneventfully, with the players trading small pots for 10 or so hands. Will had $110 and Emily had $90. The next hand, Emily had two black jacks. Will opened by raising to $5, and Emily re-raised to $15. Will called. Emily sensed that Will had a strong hand, but she wasn't sure if was stronger than her jacks.

The flop was 4-5-6 of hearts. This was scary. If Will had two hearts, he had a flush. If he had only one heart, a fourth heart on the turn or river would be bad too. Also, Will had a chance at making a straight. Emily looked at Will and read that he was weak, likely missing the flop.

"$30," Emily said, sliding her chips into the centre. This was a large bet, perhaps a bit too large.

"You charge a stiff price. I call."

The turn was the 9 of clubs. This didn't help Emily, but it shouldn't have helped Will either. Confused by Will's call and doubting her read, Emily checked. Will checked behind.

The river was the Ace of hearts, again, no help to Emily. She checked. Will bet $20, a very small bet considering that there was now $110 in the pot. If Will had a flush, surely he would have bet more, right? Does he have an Ace? Maybe. Still, it's only $20 to win $100. Emily called.

Will flipped a pair of black kings and won the first big pot of the night. Emily was frustrated that she forgot to consider that Will could've had a pair. Will: $175; Emily: $25.

"Getting low there, aren't you?" Will teased. "Soon you'll have to take off your shirt"

Emily ran into a string a bad luck, being dealt bad hand after bad hand, and was soon down to just $10. Finally, she got a beauty, two aces. She wagered all her money, but Will raised to $30.

Emily knew she couldn't fold her aces, the best hand in the game, so she stood up, stripped out of her skirt—not her shirt as Will wanted—and handed it to Natalie in exchange for $100 more in chips, tossing $20 of them into the middle to call Will's raise.

The flop was not much help to Emily: 4-4-2 all different suits. Emily bet small, $20, hoping to tempt a call. Will obliged.

Queen of clubs on the turn. Emily's hand was still the best unless Will had a 4 which would be unlikely given his play and body language.

Emily bet $20 again. Will called.

"Hmm, you have a queen?" Will asked, trying to get a read on Emily.

12