The Traders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darn, how'd you know?" Emily said facetiously. Maybe he's trying to trick me with that question, he wants me to think he doesn't have a queen, meaning he likely does have a queen. Maybe even a pair of them. That would give Will a full house (QQQ44) a powerful, powerful hand.

The river was amazing: the Ace of spades, giving Emily a higher full house (AAA44). Emily glared at Will, and for the first time of the night, got a read: two queens. She was right! Emily decides to lay a trap and checks. Once Will bets, Emily will raise. He won't be able to fold his full house with so much money in the pot and will have to call.

Will bit, tossing $50 into the pot with a smile. Emily had only $40, so she would have had to strip to call, but it was worth it. She took off her shirt, and instead of handing it to Natalie, she tossed it into the pot.

"I raise—$100," declared Emily.

Will chuckled. The only hands which beat his full house are a pair of aces (3 combinations) or a pair of fours (1 combination). He called, reducing his stack to just $20. The two players compare and Will was shocked.

"Damn, nice tits—I mean nice hand."

"Moo," mooed Natalie in agreement.

Emily: $380 and her thong, Will: $20 and all his clothes.

Will got lucky and won a few more pots, but Emily seemed to make all the right folds and all the right calls. It was if she could see through his cards. Still, with his excellent knowledge of game theory and statistics (and a lot of good luck), Will crawled his way back into the game. However, he had to lose his shirt and pants along the way.

Emily: $300 and her thong; Will: $300 and his boxers.

Emily got two red threes, and read that Will has a pair of some kind. She decided to make a small raise to $5 so as to not draw Will's suspicion. Will unsurprisingly called.

Flop was 5 of spades, 3 of clubs, and 2 of spades. Emily improved her pair of threes to three-of-a-kind of 3s.

Will smiled and bet $10. Emily now read that his pair was kings. With three-of-a-kind, Emily raised to $30. Will called.

With $70 in the pot, the turn was the last 3, giving Emily four-of-a-kind. Emily decided to slow it down, knowing that Will only had two-pair at the moment, his kings and the two threes of the board.

Will checked. Emily bet $50. Will thought for a while, but eventually made the call.

The river was the king of clubs—a perfect card for Emily. Will now had the best full-house. Huh? Why is that good for Emily? Sometimes in poker, a good card for your opponent is exactly what you need, because it means their hand is too strong to fold. Will would match any bet she makes. If she goes all-in, she could end the game this hand.

Will bet $100. Emily pushed all her chips into the middle, took off her thong, and placed that into the middle too.

"That confident?" Will said puzzled. "Or are you just bluffing?"

Emily patiently waited in her chair, wondering if Will would somehow find the fold.

"Raise," said Will.

"Moo?" mooed Natalie.

"How can you raise? It would take all your money and your boxers just to call, wouldn't it?" Emily asks.

"I'm not talking about money," explained Will. "Natalie here has been waiting patiently all night for the chance to fuck one of us. Whoever wins gets the promotion, and they get to fuck the loser with Natalie. That's my raise. What say you?"

Emily was stunned. She knew Will would be confident with his kings, but this was too much. She looked at Will and felt a bit bad for him. He didn't know that she had four-of-a-kind. Who would? Still, if she folded here, she would lose the game and the promotion. Besides, Will was hot, and she was horny. In the end there was really no decision.

"I call," Emily declared triumphantly. "Now get on your knees and lick my pussy."

"Moo," mooed Natalie.

"Not so fast, I've got the best hand" Will claimed.

"Can it beat four-of-a-kind?" Emily asked rhetorically, flipping her pair of threes.

"Why yes, yes it can." Will jumped out of his seat laughing maniacally, his hard-with-anticipation cock bouncing as he rose. He lifted one of his cards and threw it down face up: the ace of spades! The four of spades soon followed, completing the straight flush.

Part 6 - Punishment

"Fuck," complained Emily.

"Here's how this is going to work," declared Will. "Natalie, go get the rope; I know you know where Avery keeps it. Tie Avery so he can watch but not interact. Maybe then he'll develop some empathy for you.

"As for you, Emily," Will continued, "Get over here and blow me."

Natalie galloped off to complete her mission while Emily remained sat in her chair, too stunned to move.

"Sometime this year, slut," Will yelled, interrupting Emily's train of thought.

"Yes, sir," Emily said, quickly dropping to her knees and crawling over to Will's cock. Will was usually much more reserved and quiet, but Emily's body certainly appreciated his assertiveness. If she was wearing panties, they would certainly be soaked.

Emily looked up into Will's powerful eyes and wrapped her small right hand around Will's pulsing member. She slowly licked the underside, then smothered it with her lips. Will didn't seem satisfied with her weak efforts, for he grabbed her by the hair on the back of her neck and forced his dick deep into her throat. Fighting the urge to gag, Emily tried to relax and take all of his rock-hard cock inside her mouth.

"Moo," mooed Natalie, reporting her return with the rope. She had also tied Avery to his dealer's chair. Avery looked defeated, but he knew that he had to do whatever Will decreed. He couldn't have been too comfortable though; a raging boner pressed against his slacks.

"Moo?" mooed Natalie, begging to be let in on the action.

"Emily, go lick Natalie's pussy," commanded Will.

Emily was feeling devious, and smirked: "Make me."

Will didn't like this one bit. With strength which felt like it equalled ten-thousand men, he ferociously yanked Emily off her knees and to her feet. He picked her up and plopped her down in the chair in which recently gambled away her fate, and he then forced her arms behind the chair back. Finally, he took some rope from Natalie and securely tied Emily in place. Her arms were tied in position behind the chair back while her legs were spread and affixed to the legs of the chair. To whatever Will would do next, Emily was completely defenceless.

"Ready to serve me, Natalie?" Will asked.

"Moo," mooed Natalie, eagerly anticipating instruction.

"Since little miss 'Make Me' over here doesn't want to listen, she's going to be punished. Normally, I would grab my Bluetooth-controlled vibrator and set it to a frustrating edging pattern, but since I have you, Natalie, you can be the sexy toy instead! Remember, get her as close as possible, but she shall not cum."

"Fuck you!" Emily interrupted, wriggling against her restraints.

Despite her efforts, Emily could not escape. Natalie started slow, kissing her way up Emily's immobile legs. Her lips danced around, avoiding Emily's more sensitive areas. Then, Natalie's warm, wet tongue pushed its way past Emily's lips.

"Fuck," moaned Emily.

Sensing the Emily was about to cum, Natalie withdrew her tongue.

"Aaagh," screamed Emily. "Come back here. Please..."

"Moo?" mooed Natalie, asking Will for permission to grant Emily's request.

"Are you going to be an obedient slut who listens to what I command?" Will asked Emily.

"No!"

"Then your punishment shall continue."

This time, Natalie's quick, nimble tongue targeted Emily's clit. Emily writhed around in her ropes hopelessly. For the first time in her life, she felt powerless. Will took her title as the best trader, then he took her promotion. Today, he took her clothes piece by piece before taking her body. Now, he controlled her orgasms. She tried to hold on to the last piece of power she had, the power to be a brat, but he was soon to take that too. Emily didn't know how much longer she could take this edging torture.

Emily felt an orgasm approaching and tried to squirm her clit harder onto Natalie's devilishly tantalizing tongue. However, Natalie felt Emily's orgasm approaching too and pulled her tongue back.

"Fuck. Please. Let. Me. Cum." Emily begged helplessly.

"I'll do whatever you say," she continued.

Will kept silent, his magical eyes trained on her.

"I'll be your obedient slut who listen to what you command," Emily added frantically.

Will stayed silent and just raised his eyebrows.

"Please, I'm yours. Do with me as you please. Use me as your personal fuck toy.

"JUST LET ME CUM," Emily yelled.

Will walked over to Emily and flicked one of her nipples. She was so pent-up at this point that this sent her over the edge. A mind-melting orgasm coursed through her body from head to toe. Her toes curled, and her body flailed against the ropes, as the climax took control over her limbs.

There was no break for Emily. Once the orgasm died down, Will yanked her out of her chair and bent her over the poker table.

"Does my 'personal fuck toy' want some dick inside her," Will whispered into her ear.

Unable to think, Emily just moaned.

Will's dick was as hard as steel. He slowly inserted its entire monstrous length into Emily. Once lubricated by Emily's orgasm juice, Will increased the pace of the assault. Slamming in and out and in and out, his dick lit up Emily's brain. Soon, she was cumming again. Will didn't let up though. In fact, as Emily's cunt convulsed around his dick, Will thrust with many more giganewtons of force.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Will's hand peppered Emily's ass with spanks. Emily, who was out of her mind, was brought back to Earth by the stinging pain delivered to her bottom.

"Mmm, my ass is all yours, sir," Emily moaned.

"Moo!" mooed Natalie, who had been masturbating to the hot scene in front of her. She had just had the best orgasm of her life, and walked over to Avery contentedly. Avery had learned enough about empathy, and it was time to free his cock from his pants. Natalie did love Avery, and she loved sucking his cock.

"Ride me, whore," Will commanded of Emily.

Will sat down in Emily's chair and Emily straddled him, lining herself up with Will's beautiful, pleasure-giving dick. She plunged herself onto it and focused on giving Will the best experience possible. Her tits bounced and jiggled nicely as her rode up and down.

"Mmm, that's good, keep going," Will ordered.

Emily happily complied. After a few more minutes of having her insides rearranged, Emily felt Will's breathing quicken.

"On your knees, Emily," Will demanded.

Will stroked his dick 3 times then exploded. Rope after rope of hot, white, cum spurted out like a fire hose. It landed square of Emily's face, coating it. Emily licked her lips and tasted Will's yummy cummies.

"Was I a good girl, sir?" Emily asked, looking up at Will with pleading eyes.

"Very," he replied.

The room stank of sex. Hours of hot, sweaty, bodies grinding against each other would do that. Natalie, Will, Emily, and Avery were all tired and needed sleep. Will picked up Emily and carried her to the guest bedroom, while Natalie and the now-untied Avery went to the master.

Will plopped the exhausted Emily down in bed, and climbed in beside her.

"How do you do it?" Will thought.

Wait what? I can read Will's thoughts now? Emily was confused, but after tonight's activities, she wasn't really thinking.

"Do what?" she asked aloud.

"You know, the mind-reading thing" Will thought.

This wasn't an illusion. He's talking to me with his thoughts.

"It started with poker," Emily began. She went on to tell Will how she developed her power and how she used it.

"How come I can't read your thoughts?" Emily asked, once she finished her story.

"You'd be surprised what you can do when you have complete control of your thoughts" Will replied in thought. "We have so much background processing available. Put it towards learning poker or stocks, and well, well, you can have sex with the hottest girl in the world. Deciding not to project my thoughts when a mind-reader can hear it was just a matter of privacy."

Emily snuggled closer to Will, wowed.

"I love hearing you think," Emily whispered.

Will snuggled closer to Emily.

"Was the edging too much?" Will thought. "I was kind of worried I went too far".

"It was perfect."

Emily sighed and fell asleep.

The End

Feedback appreciated. Let me know if y'all want another.

12