All Comments on 'The Trail West Ch. 06'

by woodmanone

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Nice Western

The thing is that there is no complexity. The good people are wonderful and the bad people horrible, and right alway triumph. Well Written.

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexalmost 14 years ago
Great Western

This is one of the best Western I have read on this site, a bit of romance & a good story line

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
what a great western

This is one grest.I can hardley wait for each new chapter,THANK YOU!

OldStormyOldStormyalmost 14 years ago
Great story, well written

As I said before, Zane Grey eat your heart out. Looking for the next chapter with enthusiasm.

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanalmost 14 years ago
Thank you

Woodmanone, Thank you for sharing this story with us. It is well written, and has me awaiting each new chapter. It deserves a 10.

DeckviewDeckviewalmost 14 years ago
Yeah, Bruce is right.. not much complexity, but

You would have to turn it into a novel if you made the characters deep and complex. Nice piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Really Wonderful Work Woodster - A Highly Recommended Read

You are turning into quite a Storyteller my friend.

With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Trail West

Good story waiting for more Would read it as a novel.

LoneWolfe1946LoneWolfe1946almost 14 years ago
Nothing beats a good western story

Great series.. can't wait for the next installment !!

deJay_13deJay_13almost 10 years ago
BETTER

This well crafted tale is even better this time than I remember it being the first time I enjoyed it. I read ALL of your stories more than once. If you had a bit better proofreaders, the stories would read easer.

Regardless, you create some of the best stories.

Thank You,

de Jay

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
trail 06

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dang good ol story

You've practiced enuff...start doing eBooks on Amazon and Barnes &Noble pays more.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
I am loving the story

It's very entertaining.

just wish a little more attention had been given by the proof reader.

BangbangLaDeshBangbangLaDeshalmost 5 years ago
And that ain't hay.

I shore like your pen scratching, Mister. Lol

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

I 'spect he won't either.

Excellent story!

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

This moves along at a fair pace and the plot doesn’t get too involved (yet), what does irritate me is that for all Josh’s worrying and thoughts about home and his family, he hasn’t sent any letters or wires, I’m hoping that’ll be rectified soon. I know this is a long dead story, but for the sake of anyone reading this as research for how to write - continuity is huge, it’s usual for writers to be “in the moment” and concentrate on the piece of plot they’re working on, whereas we the readers will normally be reading stories in series in a much shorter time frame than the author took, the continuity errors leap off the page to us, which is generally why proof readers and editors help avoid glitches like that. That all said, I’m enjoying this immensely, so thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwoodmanone@woodmanone
I believe age and cunning will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time. Being some what of an egomaniac I believe my stories are very interesting. Only the readers can verify or disprove that premise. Several of my stories are based on my own experience or most have a little ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES