The Trailhead: Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want that." I couldn't even say it. I was so embarrassed I wanted to run away.

"Let me help," Dee's voice cut in. "You!" she said in such an authoritative voice that my eyes snapped open, "Kneel on the blanket! Head back! Mouth Open!" She smiled as she yelled to let me know it was all in my control.

"Ok handsome, whip it out."

"I'm not sure I can."

"I'm sure you're a perfect gentleman, but that's not always what a lady wants. Now come over here." She turned to me and asked if she had permission to touch Russ in order to help her. I nodded.

"Come here big boy," she said as she grabbed Russ from behind and maneuvered him so he was standing directly in front of me. "Now I want you to hold each other's hands and not do anything else. Wait, no, you do have jobs! Russ, you need to tell me right before you're about to cum, and Nicole, every time I put my hand in front of your face like this," she held her right palm up underneath my mouth "I need you to spit into it," she nodded at me expectantly and I dutifully spat a tiny blob into her hand.

She glared at me. I hocked up a nice big wad of spit.

Now she moved completely behind Russ so that all I could see of her were her arms and hands. She deftly undid Russ's belt and yanked both his pants and boxers to the ground in one smooth motion. Russ's long, smooth, beautiful cock was staring me right in the face, but unlike normal, where I would reach out and guide him into my mouth, this time neither of us was in control.

Dee grabbed Russ's cock with the hand that I had spit into and started sliding it back and forth up and down his seven inch pole. Maybe it was just my imagination, but she seemed momentarily confused by his lack of foreskin, but if she was she didn't let it show long, "Mmmm, nice cock Russ."

"Th-th-anks," Russ stammered as Dee cupped her hand over the head of his cock and rolled it around in a deft motion that seemed to make Russ into a stammering idiot. I'd have to remember that one.

But not right now, now I had Russ's big cockhead right in front of me like I never did at home. I stared at the hole at the tip and wondered what it would look like when it came shooting out. I had never wanted to know till today but now I couldn't wait to find out. Dee worked the length of Russ's member confidently, occasionally pausing for me to spit into her palm. I could feel Russ's excitement grow through the grip he had on my hands as Dee skillfully worked him over.

"Unngh, I'm... gonna... cum," Russ stammered.

"Eye contact you two!" Dee called out loudly, but she didn't change her pace on Russ's cock.

I looked into Russ's big beautiful blue eyes just before he unloaded on my face for the first time, shooting a big rope of cum over my left cheek. I looked down in time to see the second blast emanate from the tip of his cock and shoot out into my mouth. I knew intellectually that Russ had cum this morning before the hike because we had sex in bed, plain boring sex in bed, but still he had cum so it was no surprise that his load wasn't as impressive as Jay's had been. What was surprising was the difference in taste, Jay had been sweet and salty, where Russ was more chalky. She made a mental note to buy pineapple juice on the way home tonight.

More importantly I was more turned on by my boyfriend than I had been in two years.

Right before Russ came on my face I looked over to where Jay was lounging on a rock, repacking the pipe and wearing nothing but sunglasses. He didn't seem to be paying any attention to the scene in front of him but just before Dee told us to make eye contact, he looked straight at me and smiled as Russ announced his orgasm.

And that's what made me cum.

-------------

"Oh my god that was fucking hot!" Dee exclaimed, leaning her head around Russ's shoulder while she gently milked the last drops of cum from his cock onto my upturned face. Once she seemed satisfied that she'd gotten it all out she held her glistening hand expectantly in front of my face. I didn't need her to tell me what to do, I started licking it clean which caused Dee to giggle adorably. After her hand was clean I turned my attention to Russ's softening cock, taking it in my mouth and swirling my tongue around his head to get every last drop.

Looking up into his blue eyes I saw, well I wasn't sure what. Shame? Fear? Relief? I was suddenly and painfully aware that I was kneeling in front of two perfect strangers while my boyfriend's cum dripped off my chin and splattered on my pant leg. How the fuck did I get in this position? Part of it was the pot, and the wine from lunch, But I couldn't deny that I had loved every moment of it, and even had a minor orgasm without even being touched! Russ had obviously also had an orgasm, but that didn't really mean he had enjoyed the experience.

Russ was quiet and difficult to read even on the best of days. On the surface he was never anything less than cool, calm, funny and polite. It had taken Nicole years to learn to read the subtle and sensitive nature that lay underneath his affected exterior, and it was never a sure thing. He had quickly tucked his cock back into his pants and helped me to my feet when Jay, now blessedly wearing clothing again, walked over with a washcloth he had wet from his canteen and handed it to me with a grin while clapping Russ on the back like they were old buddies. I could tell from Russ's posture that wasn't the case.

But if the mood had chilled, Dee seemed blissfully unaware. "So hot!" She practically squealed with delight. She was the only one that was less than fully dressed, in fact wearing nothing but her hiking boots and sunglasses. Given her lack of tan-lines I suspected she spent a lot of time naked outside. "I've got to go pee, come with me to the ladies room and keep me company!" she exclaimed as she grabbed my hand and led me to the far edge of the clearing.

The "ladies room" was just a jumbled pile of stones at the edge of the clearing that were slightly hidden from the main area by a pair of pines. Dee confidently walked up to a waist-high rock and, placing her right foot up on it, proceeded to release a bright golden stream that arced a decent way down the jumbled pile of stones before splattering over them. I was once again mesmerized by this young, beautiful, and extremely confident woman who had wandered into my life. Where had she come from? And how could I be like her?

I must have been totally lost in thought because Dee was looking back at me expectantly. "Sorry, what was that?" I said, blushing.

"It's OK, I'm used to my ass making people unable to hold a conversation," she said with a mischievous grin and a shake of her toned ass. "But I said, the only time I really wish I had a dick is when I'm peeing outside."

"You could get one of those little plastic thingies" I replied.

"A SheeWee? Yeah I've got one," Dee said as she fanned her crotch, still on full display, to dry the last droplets of urine from her pink folds. "Didn't bring it, pain to clean without running water. I just want a dick so I can piss on all the things. Like a dog I guess," she said with a laugh. "I guess that makes me pretty weird huh?"

I shook my head. How could I explain that I wanted to be her, be able to say things like that and not feel like a freak. Instead, all I did was lamely say "You know the guys could probably see you peeing from over there," gesturing to the clearing behind me.

Dee snorted. "One of those guys just watched me having a mind blowing orgasm while being tongue-fucked in my asshole. And the other one was the one doing the tongue-fucking, so I'm pretty sure they can see my pee-pee." Done drying herself she stepped down and leaned in close and with a grin asked "Have you tried that? Rimming I mean?"

Again I shook my head. Have my butthole licked? I could never in a million years see Russ doing that.

"Oh my god you have to try it!" Dee said, clasping my hands in hers. "It'll feel weird at first, it takes a while to get over the self consciousness of it but doing it right after getting out of the shower helps with that. And once you can let go and enjoy it, giiiiiiirl... Ugh!" She bit her lower lip as she said this and squeezed my hands tightly. "Got your phone on you? Good, let me give you my number while we're away from the boys."

Not long after Jay and Dee packed up and said their goodbyes. The boys seemed friendly, if cool to each other. I do not think they exchanged numbers.

--------------

I was so thankful that Dee gave me her number, without it I would have been totally lost. I had been unable to draw Russ out into any real conversation about what had happened on the hike that day. He would say things like "It was interesting" but nothing more before changing the subject. And worse than that, we didn't have sex much that week, and when we did it was the same boring sex as always. Our little adventure didn't seem to have really changed things. I did manage to swap our morning glasses of OJ to pineapple juice without complaint or explanation. That was my only win.

But Dee was a lifeline. At first we had just talked about little things, work and pets, weather and TV shows, slowly becoming friends. But by the midpoint of the week, still unable to draw Russ out into conversation, I turned to her for help. In a series of texts I laid out my situation with Russ, my love for him, our good but boring sex life, and as best as I could articulate it, my profound need to try new things and grow as a person.

Dee wrote back in great detail, stressing to me that this wasn't my fault (or Russ's for that matter) and how it was really just a matter of communication. She even told me that her and Jay had gone through something similar where Jay's needs in the bedroom weren't being met and the subtle hints that he was dropping were going over Dee's head. Personally I couldn't imagine the confident, sexy couple we met on the hike having any sort of communication issues, but the advice Dee passed on sounded good. It boiled down to: Stay home, have a good dinner and a bottle of wine, then when we were both totally relaxed and comfortable to let him know that we needed to have a serious talk about that aspect of our relationship. She stressed that I needed to tell the truth, with a minimum of euphemisms and jokes. "He won't know how important this is to you if you don't treat it seriously." Dee also cautioned me that things might not go smoothly, "Simply saying what the problem is out loud is the first step, but it doesn't mean you'll just get everything you want. Russ might have his own issues he'll want to talk about when you open this can of worms."

But despite the risks I decided to go ahead with the plan Dee had given me. There was just no way that I could go back to the way things were now that Dee and Jay had opened my eyes to what was possible to have in a relationship. The more I thought about it, the stranger it seemed that although I was in my mid-twenties and had had several long-term sexual relationships, I had always thought of erotic sexuality as something exotic, something for other people. Porn stars and Instagram influencers might be having wild sex with beautiful partners in stunning locations, but for normal people it was just fantasy. Something to be enjoyed only by remove, and in the small and social acceptable form of pornography.

From my chats with Dee, I now knew that overt, passionate eroticism and even downright kinky behavior didn't need to clash with a normal, loving and healthy relationship. Jay and Dee had been together longer than Russ and I had, and during that time had never cheated on each other or slept with other people even inside the bounds of their relationship. They were totally committed to each other. A big part of the reason why they had that, Dee said, was due to them being honest with each other about their fantasies and kinks. That, more than anything else, was what I wanted. I realized that I had been lying to Russ, the man I loved and lived with. And even if the lie was only one of omission it was still slowly crushing me and our relationship to death.

----------

Sunday night rolled around, for us it was a "Friday night", the end of the work week and the beginning of our "weekend". Tomorrow would be one week since the hike. I told Russ we were staying in, but nothing more than that. This wasn't unusual since a lot of our friends called it an early night on Sundays so we often stayed in.

We took our time making dinner, talking and laughing together while sharing a bottle of Cab. It was a perfect evening since it confirmed to me why this man, and the relationship we had together was worth working for, fighting for. I could do this. I could have one maybe uncomfortable and embarrassing conversation with the man I loved. This was going to be easy.

After dinner, and well into our second bottle of wine, I finally worked up the nerve to broach the subject. "Babe, I know this has been a perfect night and all, and I know this might put a bit of a damper on things, but I need to have a serious conversation with you." While I said this his face went from an easy relaxed grin, to a frown of concern for just a moment, then quickly to a look of gentle compassion and reassurance. God I love this man.

"Of course babe," Russ said as he sat up in his chair and reached across the table to take my hands gently in his.

"It's about last week. And... us." I said, suddenly unable to meet his eyes. When I did look up a moment later his face was still screwed up in a look of uncomfortable concern.

But he squeezed my hand and said "OK, let's talk about it. And Us."

Dee had advised me to make a script, or at least a list of talking points but at the time I didn't think I'd need them. Now, after three glasses of wine, I regretted my decision. But I bumbled along the best I could, explaining in my slightly inebriated way how I felt we had been in a rut sexually, how I had planned the hike as a way to try something slightly risque and new, and how the unexpected arrival of Dee and Jay had thrown my thoughts into chaos.

Russ listened quietly, a pensive look on his face while he stared alternatively at me and our hands on the table. Finally, after I had talked myself out, he said "You've never spoken about this before. I've never even heard you never join your girlfriends in jokes about sex. I always thought you were a good girl."

Now it was my turn to stare at the table "So you think I'm bad now?" Stifling the tremor in my voice. I hoped.

"No no. I didn't mean that," Russ said earnestly. "But I hope you realize how out of left-field this seems. It's like you've been hiding this from me for the last three years or something."

But I hadn't. Really it had only been this last year that things felt off, and only in the last few months had I realized that the reason why had to do with our sex life. I took a big gulp of wine to give me a moment to get my thoughts in order and then tried to explain all this to Russ. No I haven't been lying to you, I just didn't know what I wanted.

"OK, sooooo.... what do you want?" Russ asked.

"To, to be able to talk, about... our fantasies or whatever. I don't know but I can't go on keeping things from you." I practically sobbed the last part.

"Just talk about them?" Russ asked gently.

I half laughed, half sobbed. "Well maybe a bit more than that," I admitted. "But as long as I can talk to you about it without you thinking I'm dirty or something, well I think that'd be enough for now."

"How could I possibly think you're dirty?" Russ said as he squeezed my hands tightly. "Wait. You, you haven't cheated on me with anyone have you?" He asked without any warmth in his voice.

I shook my head vigorously. "No, but I've been watching a lot of porn," I admitted.

"Really?" He asked, genuinely shocked. "When?"

"In the mornings, after you leave for work." I wasn't proud of my recently acquired porn habit, not due to any sort of moral judgement about porn itself, although a lot of it was really rather tasteless, but due to my own inability to talk about it with Russ. I was hiding something from the man I loved, and that never feels good. Tears welled up and threatened to come cascading out.

"OK," Russ said, trying to steer her back to more pleasant ground, "let's talk about what's been turning you on." I looked up at him for the first time in minutes and saw he was looking at me with a warm but concerned smile, his eyes slightly reddened. "You planned the hiking trip, so obviously doing stuff outdoors. But you said you didn't plan to see anyone there right?"

"It was the most deserted, hard to get-to spot I could think of," I replied honestly.

"So you weren't intending to be seen. But you weren't turned off by doing what we did in front of them either, were you?"

I thought back to last week. I thought about kneeling in front of two strangers while one of them beat my boyfriend's cock off right in front of my face. I thought about looking over at Jay as he smiled at me right before Russ spayed his thick cum all over my face. I remembered my own tiny orgasm then and I shuddered now. "No." I said in a small voice. "Really, I don't know what I want. I had never wanted you to cum on me until I saw Jay do it to Dee. Now I can't stop thinking about it."

"Wow, um... that's a lot to process." Russ removed one of his hands from mine to take a big sip of his wine.

"Maybe, maybe you could tell me a fantasy of yours. I mean if you have any" I said nervously, hoping that this all hadn't been too much, too fast for Russ. Maybe I could show him we weren't really that different from each other, we had just been keeping our desires secret and unsaid.

Russ took another big sip of wine. Maybe I had miscalculated again. Finally after what felt like ages he said "You know what Jay did to Dee?"

"Cum on her?"

"No, before that." Russ replied. I thought back and tried to remember what exactly had happened before the climactic finish I had watched last week. The beautiful couple had been having vigorous sex, but nothing terribly out of the ordinary. Oh, I suddenly remembered what happened just before that and probably turned beet red if I wasn't already.

"He... he licked her ass?" Russ nodded. I thought about watching Jay attack Dee's butthole with his tongue while pistoning his fingers in and out of her pussy till she collapsed in a heap of twitching ecstasy and could feel my hands starting to sweat. "You... want to do that to me... or you, you want... me to do that to you?" I reeled slightly.

Russ nodded uncomfortably, eyes downcast and said "Maybe more than that, maybe... maybe even put something in my butt." His voice was barely above a whisper at this point.

"Like my finger?" I knew about the prostate gland and how some guys liked having a finger up their ass while they got a blow job, this wasn't too weird at all.

"Maybe more than that."

It took me a few moments to process what "more than that" could mean, and what the name for it was. "You want me to peg you?" I asked, probably louder than I meant to. I put my hands to my mouth, which had the unintended consequence of pulling them suddenly out of Russ's grasp. I knew that it sent the wrong signal but I couldn't help it. I had seen some Pegging videos when exploring the vast and strange world that is online porn and they really, really turned me off. They were full of women in oversized heals degrading and humiliating their effeminate male partners in every possible way before fucking them viciously with strap-on cocks. This was so far away from what I had imagined Russ might have been interested in that I was totally speechless. Russ's look soured immediately and he looked away from me.

"Forget it." He said, standing up.

"No... no" I tried to stammer something out.