The Trailhead: Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also took his cock in my mouth and sucked it perfectly clean, savoring every drop of our love.

---------

Afterwards, we lay in bed cuddling and making out like a couple of lovestruck teenagers. Eventually our attentions to each other slowed and we talked about things. I told him the truth, all of it. Even the part where I had licked a drop of Jay's cum off Dee's cheek. I told him about the texts, about my lunch earlier today, about how sorry I was about last night.

I told him how much I loved him.

He was quiet for a long time, but eventually told me he wasn't mad. Not about any of it. I kissed him and then headed to the bathroom to pee. When I returned a few minutes later he was looking at my phone.

"Sorry, you got a text from Dee. She wanted to know if we can meet up for dinner tomorrow."

"I don't know babe, how do you feel about seeing them again?"

"I already said we'd meet them at seven"

To be continued...