The Trails of Life 09

Story Info
Discoveries, some of them delightful
10.5k words
4.65
7.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter nine
Discoveries, some of them delightful

I gave a little shake of my head. "No idea."

"Don't ask me," Phoebe said expressively. "I'm the newbie."

"Touch the word, it might have a caption." I offered.

Phoebe did and a pop-up appeared. 'Public viewing of slaves being punished."

"Uh?" Phoebe exclaimed.

"I think you've found a BDSM enclave," I said with a chuckle.

"No wonder it was red," Phoebe said, joining in with my laugh.

"It might be worth looking just to see what it's like. There're lots of bars and restaurants around it as well," Lola commented.

"No, we'll save that for another day," Phoebe said. "I was really looking to see if there was anything worth seeing before we head back home."

"I'll vote for home," Lola chipped in as the waitress came over with our order.

We paused while she unloaded the tray and Phoebe paid her.

I picked up one of my rolls and started eating as Phoebe turned her pad off and slid it over to Lola. I presumed that meant back to the embassy next and fun and games with the new toys with probably more girl bonding as Lola demonstrated them.

We sat quietly while we ate, the rolls were filling a hole and the coffee was welcome and left my mouth feeling fresher. I was still wondering what Lola was up to, her terse 'I'll tell you later' only made my concerns grow.

We took the lift back down to the ground floor and from there out onto the concourse with its moving pavements.

"Oh!" squealed Phoebe in delight as she saw them. "We have to try those out."

We stepped onto the slow lane and rode a couple of hundred yards until Phoebe hopped off again when we came to an art display lining the walkway. There were plenty of paintings and artists looking to sell them, if you stopped too long to look.

There were a few cityscapes and landscapes among the portraits, quite a lot of which were nudes. We'd gone about fifty yards when we came across a sign with a down arrow with the word 'Taxi' next to an escalator.

We rode it down and found a taxi waiting. Phoebe ushered us both in and then sat opposite Lola. The taxi recognised the embassy and we settled back to enjoy the ride home. After about a minute of watching anonymous grey buildings Phoebe looked over to Lola.

"Tell me more about Iota two."

I listened to her with half an ear as I sank back into my own thoughts. I had a lot I wanted to say to Lola when we got time alone. This was my last week; I didn't want her messing it up. Phoebe was nice; we should just give her a good time.

As we mounted the steps a guard knocked the door before they both came to attention. The door opened and we walked straight in.

"Your packages have arrived, your Highness," the receptionist said, standing.

Phoebe nodded. "Up in my room?" she questioned.

"Yes, your highness," she replied as Phoebe carried on to the foot of the stairs.

We walked up behind her, Lola smiling as she no doubt anticipated christening the new toys. The parcel and bags were stacked on and by the table, they both made straight for them, leaving me to close the door.

Phoebe gathered up the clothes, Lola the parcel and I followed on into the bedroom with the bags of shoes. Phoebe put the bags on the bed and began to unpack them as Lola put the parcel on the stool. I put my bags by the foot of the bed and sat on the edge next to them.

Phoebe stepped back and started to undress. Stripping to her underwear, and stirring my cock into life, before starting to try on the various items. I enjoyed the sight of her lithe figure as she stooped and twisted, dressing and undressing with Lola's help.

Finally, still in her bra and panties, she and Lola began putting them away. While they were putting the last one away, Phoebe looked over to me. "Bring the shoes as well." she said. "I've already tried those on."

My cock gave a twitch as I remembered.

"Shall we open the box next?" asked Lola.

"Yes, in a minute," Phoebe replied. "I need to use the toilet first."

When we had put the shoes away, Phoebe traipsed off to the bathroom while Lola and I crossed over to the bed and sat down.

"Alright, what are you up to?" I asked as the door closed after Phoebe.

Before she could answer, I heard Hilly's voice shouting. "Phoebe." From the other room.

The bedroom door burst open and a leisure-suited Hilly burst in. We'd both automatically stood and she glared at us as she entered. "Where is she?" she demanded.

"In the toilet, your Grace," I replied calmly.

She turned on her heel and marched into the bathroom. I expected shouting but there was none. Instead Lola and I stood in silence for five minutes before a chastened Phoebe came out, followed by Hilly.

"And seeing as you've got your new toys to play with, you won't mind me borrowing your man for an hour or two," Hilly said, as she stepped out.

"Yes aunty," Phoebe replied meekly.

I had a job keeping my face from showing the shock. It had more of a feel of punishment than need on Hilly's part. Whatever it was, I started moving to follow her as she made her way to the door.

There was a servant waiting for her outside Phoebe's door and we both trailed Hilly back to her room. The inside of her lounge was basically the same as Phoebe's.

"Go wait in the bedroom," she ordered. "I've got things I need to finish first."

"Computer! Screen on," she snapped, as I turned for the door.

I saw the picture blossom from the corner of my eye and heard the words. "Commissioner, my apologies. You have my full attention now."

The bedroom was the same down to the covers on the bed. I went over to the dressing table and sat on the stool there to wait. Twenty minutes later she walked in and I stood up.

"Relax, I haven't got time today. I'll keep you here another half hour and then you can go back. Don't tell her what happened. Let her think what she may. Understood?"

"Yes, your Grace."

"Good." And with that she walked out.

I sat down again, relieved. My time pleasing her might come but at least it wasn't now. I wondered what Phoebe and Lola were doing, I could see Lola consoling an upset Phoebe and I hoped she wasn't plotting more mischief.

About half an hour after a servant opened the door. "You can go now but she wanted to remind you not to say anything."

A thin smile cracked my lips as I nodded acknowledgement and started for the door. I retraced my path back to Phoebe's door and gave a gentle knock before entering. Lola was sitting alone on the settee. She rose to meet me as I walked across.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Never better," I replied.

"She sent me out when Hilly took you," Lola continued.

"So you don't know how she is?"

"No, she didn't answer when I knocked on the door."

"Well, I'd better tell her that I'm back," I said, turning to the bedroom door.

"I suppose," she said turning to walk with me.

I knocked briskly on the door and waited.

"Your Highness," I called as I cracked the door open.

"Come in," she called.

I swung the door wide and we both walked through. Phoebe was sitting up in bed, still wearing only her bra with the bedclothes heaped around her middle.

"What did you do?" she asked as I walked across.

"I can only tell you the last thing she did," I replied.

"What?" Phoebe asked anxiously.

"Swear me to secrecy."

"Huh? So you can't tell me even if I order you."

"I'm sorry but no. I'm not sure where I stand legally, but she bought me so she's my primary owner."

"I think he's right--," Lola started to say.

"Oh shut up," she said petulantly. "The pair of you."

She laid back flat, sitting back up when she'd composed herself. "I'm sorry, I'm not mad at you. I'm annoyed that I haven't got the freedoms I thought adulthood promised me."

"Are you grounded?" Lola asked.

"No, but I've got to be accompanied by security and they will vet the places I want to go." She answered wearily.

"Well that's not too bad," Lola said soothingly.

"What it means is I'm still second in line to the throne and will be until Helen has a daughter," she continued.

"We've all got our burdens," Lola said with a trace of sarcasm.

Phoebe didn't notice, but I did.

"It's not a place you want to go to if they won't allow you to." I put in.

"That's not the point," she complained.

"No, you're right," I replied downbeat. "You're a slave to your circumstances as we are. I know it's a platitude, but we've got to make the best of what we have."

"My best is going to be the high priestess in one of the mountain provinces. I'll be married to one of the warlocks and be allowed to adopt children."

"What!" exploded Lola, suddenly full of sympathy.

"Poor you," was all I could think to say.

"It's alright, I've known my fate for a long time, but I thought I was getting a week where I could let my hair down and just enjoy myself before I go back into purdah."

"Don't worry," Lola reassured her. "We'll find ways of having fun."

"Yes," I joined in. "To start with, why don't you choose something to go clubbing in and you can get, not so quietly, drunk."

"We will later. For now, why don't you join me in bed and we'll have forty winks," Phoebe said, still sounding a little sad. "I've had a long day and if I'm going to party I'd better get some beauty sleep."

"Sounds good to me," Lola said brightly.

I stepped out of my sandals and reached for the collar of my shirt. As I pulled it up over my head, I saw Phoebe reach around to unclasp her bra. I dropped it to the floor and hooked my thumbs in the waistband.

Pushing my shorts down to my knees, I let them fall. Stepping out of them, I knelt on the edge and climbed on. Phoebe was straightening her legs as she pulled her panties out from under the bedclothes.

I crossed over Phoebe and slipped in beside her as Lola climbed on. With both of us snuggling up, Phoebe rolled to face me. "Turn the other way."

I twisted over and she looped her arm over me to pull me firmly against her. After a few moments, Phoebe started dragging her fingers down over my ribs. My cock responded, rising up to meet her fingers as they slid slowly down.

It was a delicious feeling as they brushed down over my shaven pubes and finally grasped my shaft. She held it still, though I would have loved for her to play with it. It was satisfaction enough to feel her firm fingers and know she was happy.

My cock started softening after a few minutes. I got my wish as Phoebe started to masturbate me for the tens of seconds it took to get me rigid again. She did it twice more then suddenly released it.

"Everybody turn over," she declared as she withdrew her arm.

I turned to spoon her back, and as I cuddled up she lifted one leg up and I felt her hand grasp my helmet and guide it through between her thighs. I could feel the warmth of her lips and the prickle of her pubes on my shaft as it slid over her mound.

She held it there with her thighs and brought her hand up to take mine, placing it over her breast before returning to grasp my helmet. Lola's back pressed against my hand as she belatedly snuggled in, and I could feel Phoebe's firm nipple pressing into my palm.

Phoebe's fingers slipped down my shaft, lodging in the V of her thighs as she squeezed my shaft against her mound and used it as a massage pad. Strangely, the thrill I got was from my helmet brushing against Lola's backside.

It wasn't long till Phoebe started rolling and thrusting her hips. Lola had moved away, and now she twisted to face Phoebe and bent in to start teasing Phoebe's free nipple with her tongue.

Phoebe let out a slight moan and began rubbing my shaft against her pussy with increased vigour. I could feel the pleasure building in me, my helmet throbbing from her slippery touch as she worked my shaft on her clit.

I stopped rolling her nipple with my palm and brought my finger and thumb into play as I started squeezing and stretching it. We carried on like this for maybe a minute before Phoebe opened her legs and gasped "Put it in."

Lola's hand, already half way there playing with Phoebe's navel, snaked down to replace Phoebe's hand. I pushed myself down, my own hand slipping down to grasp my shaft as I wriggled into position.

Lola pushed my helmet through the folds and suddenly it slipped inside her. Phoebe's gasp turned into a little cry and she pushed down, taking my helmet deeper into her. I brought my hand to her hip and pulled her down as I thrust forward.

She let out a groan as I felt Lola's fingers move down to cover her clit. Now we were joined. I shifted my hand down to lift her leg up to give me the swing to fuck her. It was awkward and jerky, so we needed to stop and find a better position.

I thrust deep into her and held it there. "I'm going to move us," I said, dropping down onto my shoulder and slipping my arm under her.

"Umm?" Phoebe asked dreamily.

Lola popped her head up to give me a quizzical look.

"Hold on," I warned as I lifted her leg over and rolled her on top of me. My hands went to her hips as she arched her back up and swung her legs to fold her feet under her. As she sat up, I slid my hands up to her shoulder blades to support her.

She wriggled a little and groaned as she came upright. As I let my hands drop to her waist, Lola slipped her leg over me and trapped my arms as she sat on my chest. Her hands looped around Phoebe to presumably take her breasts.

Lola surprised me; as Phoebe leant back into her arms, Lola shuffled her knees back till her pussy hovered over my mouth. I accepted the invitation and craned my neck to stroke my tongue over her lips.

Lola relaxed down a smidgen and I caught the whiff of flowers as my tongue slipped down into her folds. Phoebe launched herself into action, bouncing up and down and sending jolts of pleasure through me with every thrust.

I could have been in heaven. I had Lola's juices running down my tongue, and Phoebe pounding away on my shaft. The one thought that passed through my mind was that this should be helping Phoebe forget her troubles as well.

Phoebe climaxed first, an explosive 'yes' ripping the air as I felt her tunnel spasm. I felt a second as she shuddered again. Then came the rasping breath and I felt her lean back into Lola's arms. I forced my arms out from under Lola's legs and waited for Phoebe to recover.

After a short while, her breath slowed and I heard her ask. "Do you want a turn?"

Lola laughed softly for a few seconds then said. "Not really. He'd be my first voluntary one if I did. It'd be like giving up my secret virginity."

"Mm," Phoebe complained. "I don't want to leave him with blue balls again."

"I don't mind giving him a blow job," Lola offered. "One that I guarantee will get his rocks off."

Phoebe eased herself off me and I felt Lola grab my cock as she leant forward. She also swivelled my hips back and presented her pussy to me again. I wrapped my hands around her thighs and pulled her down.

I heard Phoebe gasp as Lola straightway deep throated me. If my mouth hadn't been full of Lola's pussy, she'd have heard me groan with pleasure as the thrill shot through me.

I tried my best to keep up, but she deep throated me with every stroke. There was no way my tongue could match that, with that much pleasure distracting me. I didn't last long, she kept it up till my hips started jerking, then made me climax by sucking and licking my helmet.

She swallowed and then licked me clean. All I could do was lay there and enjoy the state of bliss.

"How did you do that?" Phoebe asked, her voice full of admiration and wonder.

"Practice," Lola replied grinning.

"That was a thousand credit act," I said between gulps of air.

"Can you teach me?" she asked excitedly. "You make it look so easy."

'Oh yes,' I shouted inside my head. My last week just got a whole lot better.

"Yes, were going to need some green bananas and condoms."

"Huh?" Phoebe said, as I thought it.

"You're going to have to work your way up to dicks his size," Lola said with a chuckle.

Well at least all was not lost. There were bound to be a few more demos by Lola as well as Phoebe's practice tries after she mastered the banana.

"Come on, let's get that forty winks now," Phoebe said. "I need at least an hour or two if I'm to survive the night. There's a six hour shift between local time and Polydeuces."

"Two hours for me when I came here," Lola remarked as she switched to Phoebe's other side.

Phoebe gave me her back and I slipped my hand around her to cup her breast as I snuggled in. She sighed and shifted her hand to my thigh. I wasn't really tired, but the sexual afterglow soon had me dozing.

Lola woke us an hour and a half later when she tried to sneak off to the toilet. When Phoebe rolled to cuddle me I had an almost overwhelming desire to kiss her smiling lips. I'd put her next to Rachel in how much I was attracted to her.

Lola climbed back in but now that we were awake Phoebe decided to order coffee for us. The shower was big enough for all three of us and we both washed Phoebe before washing each other with Phoebe's help.

The coffee was announced while we were drying. I wrapped the towel around my waist and volunteered to bring it into the bedroom. The atmosphere felt different as we sat together on the bed and drank it; we chatted more like old friends than strangers brought together by fate.

Lola helped Phoebe choose what she would wear while I dressed and took the tray back out into the lounge. She was in the middle of dressing when I walked back in; her blue satin boy shorts taut across her backside as she bent to step into her skirt.

She was already wearing a shiny dark blue crop-top with a bare midriff and what looked like a padded bra. The skirt she was putting on came to mid-thigh as Lola fastened it at the back, and I could see the sandal stilettoes she was about to put on.

I walked over and sat on the bed while Phoebe and Lola moved to the dressing table.

"Here," Phoebe said, picking up the parcel. "You can make yourself useful and unpack this."

I stood and walked over to take it. There were no bedside cabinets, so I headed for the wardrobe and the built-in drawers next to it. I took a better look at the things she bought as I put them away. The egg interested me most, and I went as far as to unscrew it and insert the batteries to see how it worked.

"What's that noise?" Phoebe asked, as I turned it on with the remote.

I switched it off as I turned around. "Your egg, I was just seeing how it worked."

"Let's see," she said, holding her hand out.

I walked over and gave it to her.

"Why don't you try it now," Lola suggested, putting her hand on Phoebe's shoulder.

"Go out with it in?" Phoebe asked, sounding a little surprised.

"If you want," she answered, moving around in front of her.

She paused a second as I watched her thoughts play out on her face. "Yes, let's have fun."

Lola took the egg from her hand. "Stand up," she said to Phoebe as she crouched down.

She pushed Phoebe's tight skirt up around her hips. "Hold it there a minute," she asked Phoebe, looking up at her. As Phoebe took hold she hooked her fingers into the waistband of the shorts and pulled them down to her knees, letting them fall to Phoebe's ankles as she looked back up.

"Sit on the edge now and open your legs wide." Lola instructed.

Phoebe looked a little nervous as she sat and splayed her knees. Lola turned to look up at me. "Wet this for me," she asked passing the egg to me.

I took it from her and held it up to give it a tentative lick. The stainless steel body tasted vaguely of oil; not an unpleasant taste but it made me wonder how clean it was.

I looked down to see Lola bent between Phoebes thighs, her hand rubbing Phoebe's pussy. I got a little jealous when she started fingering Phoebe's tunnel, I really wanted to be doing that with my tongue.