The Trails of Life 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see the pleasure on Phoebe's face, her eyes closed and her mouth working as she moaned softly. I was so focused on her that Lola called "Hey," to attract my attention when she wanted the egg back.

It went in easily, with Lola giving her a final rub before turning to get the tissues to pat her dry.

"It feels strange," Phoebe said, as she flexed her abdomen while Lola was wiping her.

"Where's the remote?" Lola asked, throwing the tissue in the bin as she stood.

"Here," I said, opening my hand to show her.

"Give it to me," Phoebe said, holding her hand out.

"Tap the touch pad once," Lola instructed, as I handed it over. "That will give you the low speed. Tap it twice for the next speed and three times to go flat out. Hold your finger on the pad to turn it off."

Phoebe gave a little giggle as she dabbed her finger on the pad. "Oh," she exclaimed with a wriggle. Her next "Oh," was drawn out into a sigh as she squeezed her thighs together and arched her neck back.

She looked down and stabbed at the pad twice. "Oh--," she moaned, jiggling her hips.

It took only a few more seconds for Phoebe to finger the pad three times for the full speed mode. "Oh Goddess," she cried as it took effect. She stood, rubbing her thighs together as her hand slipped down over her pubes to start stroking her mound.

"Alright, you can turn it off now," Lola said reaching out for the remote.

"Wait," Phoebe cried, thrusting the hand holding it up in the air.

"Phoebe," I said plaintively, holding out my hand.

"Oh, all right," she said reluctantly, as she lowered her hand to give it to me. "But I want it back later."

"Yes, of course, just as soon as you finish your makeup and hair," I agreed, as she dropped it in my hand.

She smoothed her skirt down, then sat back down and turned to the mirror. As Lola moved back behind her, I turned and walked back to the bed, the remote resting heavily in my hand. It took a further twenty minutes for Lola to approve of the way Phoebe looked.

"Wait," I said, as Phoebe started to stand. "You might want to put your shorts on."

"Oh," she said with a chuckle as she looked down.

She picked them up and threaded her feet through, then pulled them up as she stood. I caught a last glimpse of her furry mound as she straightened to pull them up over her thighs. Lola was there to help her straighten her skirt again and declare them "Ready".

I launched myself off the bed to catch up with them as they started for the door. This time when we got to the reception, we waited while two agents were summoned to accompany us. Phoebe used the time to find the club Lola had taken us to on the map and randomly picked another, The Gilded Garter, in the neighbourhood.

One agent rode with us in the taxi while the other rode in another taxi behind. The one who rode with us was named Maid Marilyn; well-built and no doubt carrying a gun. Her blond hair was crew cut, and she had dancing eyes; never focusing on anything for more than a second or two.

We rode in silence, Lola and I in the front rear-facing seats while Phoebe and Marilyn faced us in the rear. I sat there and quietly studied our new companion, wondering how much of a damper they were going to put on our evening.

We arrived and found the street outside thronging with revellers celebrating someone's birthday, some trying to climb into our taxi almost before we climbed out. Marilyn took the lead ploughing through them, with Lola and me at Phoebe's shoulders, and the other agent covering our rear.

As we entered the club, we were offer chips for the casino by two green-collared beauties who enjoyed jiggling their tasselled breasts at us. The two agents fell back a couple of paces behind us as Phoebe steered us in the direction of the lounge bar.

As my eyes adapted to the subdued lighting, they were drawn to the performers dancing on a small stage at the far end of the room. Along the left hand side was a bar with quite a lot of the stools nearest the dancers, occupied. The right hand wall was lined with booths, even more dimly lit than the room, while apart from a small dance floor at the front, the middle was peppered with low tables and loungers.

"Lola," Phoebe said. "You go and check if there are any empty booths while I get the drinks. What's your favourite?"

"Something non-alcoholic, I don't want to get too pissed too early tonight," she replied, before turning away.

I followed a half step behind as Phoebe made her way to the bar. She got Lola and me lite beers while she had a Vodka and orange mix. When she picked up her drink, I handed her the remote control back so I could pick up our beers.

"Oh," she said, staring at the fob in her hand.

"Have fun," I said as she looked back at me.

She grinned back and closed her fist. "I hope to."

Lola had found a booth and was standing at the entrance waiting for us as we crossed through the tables. It had bench seats and a narrow table in the centre. As Phoebe slipped in, Lola squeezed in next to her.

I sat opposite, where I had a view of the stage and took a sip of my beer.

"This place doesn't look too promising," Lola commented.

"We can try somewhere else when we've had our drink," Phoebe replied, before taking a sip from her glass.

I nodded. "We can bar hop till we find somewhere lively."

From the corner of my eye, I saw the troupe of dancers leaving the stage as the music changed to a blander, less raucous tempo.

"We could try the Blue Stone next," Lola said. "That was high on the list of party spots."

"Let's drink up then," Phoebe said. "There's nothing to keep us here."

We all raised our glasses and took gulps, Lola finishing first with Phoebe close behind. The two agents, sitting near the entrance, left their drinks when the three of us clambered out of the booth, Lola leading the way.

The agents were waiting for us in the entrance hall, and Phoebe informed them that we were headed for the Blue Stone, next. Outside was fairly quiet, but there was still a bit of a scramble for taxis.

We got one quickly as the agents strategically positioned us at the kerb. The agents were last in, both of them opting to ride with us, with the last one glowering at Lola and me as she was forced to squat throughout the short ride.

The facade and entrance hall were bathed in blue neon and the green-collared girls that greeted us were wearing electric blue bikinis. We gathered the usual chips, which Lola dumped in her bag, and followed the few others that were trickling in, into the lounge bar.

This one was far more crowded, with not a free table in sight. We were forced to stand, drinking at the side of the bar till Lola spotted one about to be vacated. She rushed over to claim it while just Phoebe and I followed on.

There were six places, and we let another threesome take the other chairs. Lola broke the ice with them, putting the universal question asked of strangers to them. "Where are you from?"

Dened Five," the blonde one next to her responded.

"I'm Lola from Iota Two," Lola replied. "This is Phoebe and Bara."

"I'm Angela, this is Gloria and Melanie," she said, introducing the brunette and black haired ones with her.

"How are you finding the place?" Lola asked

"Oh, it's fabulous so far, we're celebrating the end of our service," Angela answered.

"It's our first day here. We're just getting a feel for the place," Lola continued.

"Oh, you should visit the Tattoo Palace, some of the people there are works of art," Gloria, the brunette chimed in.

"Tats are for gang members back on Iota," Lola commented conversationally.

"Not these," Melanie put in. "These are body art. Some of them have taken years to complete."

"It might be worth a look," Phoebe said. "We could check it out tomorrow."

"I've heard that they do painted body art here too," I chipped in.

"Yes, that's on the map as well," Gloria said, smiling at me. "It's better if you dig down to the index, but most things have little names that float over them. The closer you zoom, the more details you get."

"Are those uniforms you're wearing?" Melanie asked.

"Kind of," Lola replied. "We're playing at being servants for Phoebe as part of her birthday present."

Gloria's eyes widened, "You could serve me anytime," she said, her gaze fixed on me.

"Oi," Angela interjected. "I thought you were off men for the rest of the week."

"Well--," Gloria began.

"She's got good taste," Phoebe exclaimed. "He's nice, for a man."

"All men are nice when they're trying to get into your pants," Angela said with a chuckle.

"He knows I'm a lesbian and he won't get into my pants," Lola said leaning forward. "But that doesn't seem to make a difference to him."

While I was glad to hear their endorsements, I felt slightly embarrassed by them. "Let's get back to looking for fun places to visit," I said, hoping to change the subject.

"Oh, you're brave," Melanie said, looking at Lola. "I could never just come out and say it like that."

Lola smiled warmly back at her. "You like to tip the velvet, too?"

Melanie gave a shy giggle. "If that means what I think, then yes."

"Good for you," Lola said heartily.

"She doesn't know what she's missing; a dildo's no substitute for a long thick John Henry," Gloria shot back.

"It is, in my hands," Lola replied challengingly.

"Alright, enough already," Melanie said strongly. "Let's agree that both have their benefits and talk about something else."

"So speaks the girl who's never tried either," Gloria quipped.

"Gloria!" Angela exclaimed reproachfully.

"Well--," she protested. "You tempt me to get you both stoned and hire some well-hung stud to service the pair of you."

The tinkle of Phoebe's laughter rang out.

"What?" Gloria asked, her attention snapping to Phoebe.

"You could borrow mine free of charge," Phoebe said, hastily, as if covering her real thoughts. "Lola would vouch for him."

"Yours to command, your Highness," I said, trying to make a joke of it.

"Only if I can test him first," Gloria said, joining in on the joke.

"And before you ask," Lola said, countering Melanie's inquisitive look at her. "No, I haven't tested him."

"Are you planning to visit one of the lakes?" Melanie asked. "I hear the water sports are nice."

"I've always wanted to try water skiing," I replied, wanting to change the direction of the conversation for my own reasons.

"I've been snow skiing and that's fun," Melanie replied.

"That's too cold," Phoebe said. "I went on a beginner's weekend and ended up frozen and bruised all over."

"I'd like to go kite surfing, but they haven't got the wind here," Gloria said, resignedly.

Phoebe's glass clinked as she put it down. "I need another drink," she declared. "Bara, help me carry them back."

"Certainly, my Lady," I said, standing as she did.

Lola giggled, but my attention was on Phoebe as she wobbled slightly, taking her first step.

"I'm not used to these heels," she said softly, as I slipped my arm around her waist.

"I thought so," I whispered back. "Hold onto me if you have to."

We walked slowly across to the crowded bar, and I held Phoebe's hand as I led her through the throng.

"Do you want a real drink this time?" she asked, as she squeezed in beside me to stand at the counter.

"No, but I think Lola deserves one," I answered, waving my arm to attract the attention of one of the servers.

"Order us some cocktails, then," she said, half turning to me.

For a moment, I couldn't think. Then, one came to mind. "Tequila Sunrise?"

"Yes, that sounds exotic."

I waved my hand again as one of the barmaids looked our way. "Can I have two Tequila Sunrises and a light beer," I half shouted over the hum of conversation as she approached.

Getting out of the crush was no easier than getting in. Phoebe trailed behind me, clutching a handful of my shirt as I nursed the glasses I carried and shouldered my way through.

Lola was deep in conversation with Melanie when we got back, while Angela and Gloria lounged back in their seats sipping their drinks. Gloria sat back up as I sat and put the drinks on the table.

"I've got you a real drink this time," Phoebe said to Lola as she pushed the glass over to her."

I picked mine up from the table and sat back to take a sip. Around from me, Lola reached for her drink. "Thanks," she said, raising her glass to Phoebe in acknowledgement. "They're thinking of going onto the Prism next," she added.

"Well, we've got nothing better to do. What's it like?" Phoebe replied.

"The guide book gives it four and a half stars," Melanie answered. "It's in the top ten of party places."

"Mm, that sounds good," Phoebe said brightly.

"They're staying for another drink, then we'll go," Lola said as she put her drink down.

"We'd better go slow on these then," I said, raising my glass.

"Naw," said Angela sitting up. "I'm getting the next round in now, if Melanie can tear herself away from her new friend."

Gloria snickered.

"I'm ready," Melanie protested, getting to her feet." You're the one who was lazing back."

"I didn't want to interrupt your little tete a tete," she replied, standing herself.

They seemed a fractious bunch, to be friends, I thought, as the pair of them headed off to the bar. I remembered the lads I did my service with, and wondered where they were now.

"Where are you staying?" Gloria asked.

"I--," began Phoebe.

"At the Phoenix," I cut in, naming the one I'd booked into at the spaceport.

"We're at the Sphinx," she replied.

"I need the powder room," Lola said, glancing at Phoebe.

"I'll come with you," Phoebe said, putting her glass down.

As the two of them got up and strolled off, Gloria asked. "Are you single?"

"I have a girlfriend back home," I replied

"But home's a long way away," she said, fixing her eyes on mine.

"Yes, and I wish she was with me," I replied. "Unfortunately, I'm pledged to serve Phoebe this week, so my time is not my own."

"She kinda made you available earlier," she countered.

"I think that was one of her kinda jokes. Something said for my benefit."

"What if they accepted?"

"A lesbian and a virgin haven't got your interest in what's inside my trousers," I answered wryly.

"Perhaps not, but Phoebe gave you stud status. I'd like to see if you live up to it," she said, her face questioning, as her eyes caught mine again.

"I can't tonight. Tonight, I'm the sober companion. I get to take her home and put her to bed."

"There's always after, I could come to your room?"

"We share a suite; you'd need ID to access the lift."

"Don't you want to shag me?" she asked a little plaintively.

I wanted to give her an honest answer. No, I didn't. I'd found sex was enjoyable only if I had an emotional interest in the woman I was making love to.

"It's not that. For me it's neither the time nor the place. I have a contractual commitment to watch out for her and I can't go waltzing off to please myself."

"Oh well, it looks like I'm back on the prowl again."

"Sorry, I hate to turn down an attractive girl like you. Any other time we'd have been hand in hand racing off to your room," I said, hoping the edge of regret I'd used came across as genuine.

"I wish," she said as she sat further back on her chair. "I haven't had a really satisfying shag since I've been here.

We lapsed into silence as she gazed around the room and I went back to my thoughts. The silence lasted only a few minutes till Angela and Melanie came back with their drinks.

"Your soul mate's gone to the powder room," Gloria said as Melanie looked around.

"Oh," she said as she took her seat.

"Here," Angela said as she gave Gloria the fresh glass.

Angela and Melanie carried on conversing while I took a sip of my drink and lay back in my chair. Phoebe and Lola didn't make their appearance for a good ten minutes more, returning from the toilet looking less than pleased.

"Phew, the smell of the place," Phoebe complained as she got to the table. "We queued ages and when we get in, someone's been sick and they're cleaning it up still. It stinks of vomit and disinfectant."

"That's nothing," Angela said. "I was in one where--."

"They don't want to know," Gloria interrupted.

"Trust her, you don't," Melanie chipped in.

"Aww, it's not that bad, if she wasn't so drunk--."

"Angela," Gloria chided.

Gloria, I decided, would make a good Domina. I could just see her as a Mistress in a Dom school. Melanie had labelled herself, though it would probably be a few years yet till she found herself. A relationship with someone like Lola would do her good.

Angela was still a bit of a mystery. If she was waiting for her Mr. Right, then she was aiming high. Yet she was no shrinking violet; she held her own against the other two. It truly was a strange group fate had thrown together.

"Alright," Angela conceded.

With that little crisis over, I sat back and took a swig from my glass. I needed to tell both Phoebe and Lola of the little story I'd been forced to invent. I could only hope that Lola hadn't concocted a different one during her little tete a tete with Melanie.

If we were going with them, there was also the problem of explaining our two tag-along agents. They'd have to be private bodyguards hired by Phoebe's parents to make sure she didn't come to any harm on this big bad world.

My little reverie was broken by the words. "Drink up."

I glanced up to see Phoebe finishing hers and Gloria looking at me.

"We're ready for the off," she continued.

I dutifully picked up my glass and finished off the half I had left. I tried to catch Lola's eye as she hoisted her bag onto her shoulder when we got up, but she turned her attention to Phoebe.

We formed a single file line as we threaded our way through the tables. I caught Lola's arm and slowed us down to put us a pace behind.

"I've told Gloria that we're all sharing a suite. The Phoenix, by the way, is at the spaceport. And the story on the agents is that they're private bodyguards to keep us safe," I said quickly.

"Phoebe's drinking too much too quickly," she replied.

"I know. It won't hurt her to get falling down drunk. Her hangover tomorrow may teach her moderation."

"That's a bit cruel, isn't it?" she scolded.

"Yes, but having a skin full is one of the lessons better taught young. Learning you've got a limit and there are consequences in a practical way, is better than being told a hundred times."

"There's also the practical matter of her breaking an ankle or something, walking on those stilettoes," she replied.

"I'll see to that; she can walk barefooted if necessary, or I'll carry her."

"Okay, but you'll be nursing her in the morning," she replied.

We'd gotten to the edge of the tables and I could see the agents crossing to meet with us.

"Phoebe," I said, catching her arm as we caught up.

"Mm?" she answered, turning her head to me.

I stopped for a second, then walked on with her. "We're going to say your embassy security people are private bodyguards. You've got overprotective parents. We have a suite with a private elevator, and the Phoenix is near the spaceport. Okay?"

"If you want," she replied.

Her speech seemed fine; any unsteadiness on her feet could be put down to her heels, but the dimming of the brightness in her eyes was the first effects of the alcohol showing. It might not be the most sensible thing or the kindest, but letting her overindulge while we were here to take care of her would be better than have it happening back in her real life.

As the guards joined us, I ventured a suggestion. "If Lola rides with them, it'll give us four apiece in the two cabs."

"Yes, that's fine; we can meet in the entrance hall."

"I'll tell her then," I said, before trotting off to catch the other group.