The Train Princess

Story Info
Eyes shut, I obey a stranger to feel, suck, fuck on a train.
2.5k words
4.43
30k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Folkestone
Folkestone
105 Followers

I sat on the train in my own little world, half awake, half asleep.

I had been working up country, had got a train back to London, changed stations and was now on the train on my way home.

It was around 10 o'clock at night now and the train was empty.

My work attire was simply sports clothing and being warm weather I'd had shorts on today, my training trousers were in my bag on the shelf above my head.

I was happily ensconced in a First Class compartment converted to Second Class with the comfy bench style seat that used to be a feature of Southern Rail back in the day.

Initially enjoying the view before I drifted off, I had sat near to the window facing the way we were going.

I didn't care this was an old train that probably should have been out of service years ago, it was comfy, easier to rest my weary eyes.

The compartment door slid back on its railings and I was about to glance up to see who my companion would be when the stranger said, "Don't open your eyes Honey."

Honey, was he talking to me, there was nobody else in the compartment but he, because it was definitely a he, must have been talking to someone with him.

"Good girl," he said.

I kept my eyes shut but I couldn't make out two people, only one, it sounded like just one man. I felt him sit down next to me and was a bit annoyed as the seat was easily roomy enough for three, even four and the same size seat opposite was empty.

"Now listen to me Sweetheart," he began. It sounded like he was talking to me, it sounded like he was facing me, talking to my ear.

"Don't open your eyes Darling, nothing nasty is going to happen, I'll be looking after you."

Looking after me, what did he mean?

"Now I want you to place your hand on my thigh and gently stroke it."

I gulped. I was in a state of confusion, torn between doing as he said and wondering if he really was talking to me.

"Come along now Dearie."

What the hell was I supposed to do, obviously I should open my eyes but that would break the spell,

So, in a mental turmoil for what seemed like ages, I finally decided with another gulp to steel myself, to reach my right hand out for this strangers leg.

"That's a good girl," he said when my hand started to move before I rested it on his soft bare leg and actually began gently running my hand across it as he had asked.

"There, now that wasn't so difficult, was it Sweetie. Now you keep those eyes shut and you do everything I tell you, OK? You are perfectly safe, no harm will come to you, OK Sweetie?

I just nodded my head.

"Good, now I want you to feel my cock."

What. Panic thoughts rushed through my head, this was wrong, I shouldn't be doing this, I'd never touched another man before, but my hand was stroking his bare leg. I had already crossed a boundary, go on go for it, cross another.

Having made my mind up I nervously began to inch my hand closer to his bulge.

"That's it Baby. I knew what you were from the minute I saw you sitting there. There is a Princess inside you just waiting to be let out, but don't worry baby, I'm here to help you along the way..

"That's it Baby, keep rubbing that cock, it seems to like you, I knew you'd make him feel good."

"Here," the mystery man said and I heard him undo and unzip his trousers, "Have a real feel Baby."

My hand felt for his cock, found it and enjoyed it.

I ran my fingers gently up his shaft, ran my forefinger gently over and around his knob before sliding my hand underneath the growing organ and wrapping my hand round it in masturbation hold.

"Do you like the feel of that cock Baby? Does it feel good in your hand?"

I nodded my head again, I didn't want to speak, it might break the spell, if this were a dream I might wake up.

"That's it, use your hand to make love to that cock, show me how much you enjoy it, how much you want it."

I did, I masturbated him, but kept stopping to lovingly run my hands over it, it felt great. Soft, but hard, powerful, but I felt like I was in control, like I was holding a joystick.

We started to slow down to stop at a station, I was immediately nervous and about to pull my hand away.

"Don't worry Sweetie, nobody will see, it's just you and me, keep rubbing me Darling."

I hoped so, for all I knew there could have been a pack of people peering through the window at me wanking another man.

"Ooh, we're going to have a visitor, now don't open your eyes Princess," he said as I hear the compartment door slide open once more. Heavy steps came in and the door slid shut again.

My mystery controller got up and I heard them sit opposite. My hand with no cock, returned to my leg. The new mystery man sat heavily down beside me, he was obviously a big overweight man.

"Make our visitor welcome Princess," the mystery man opposite me said.

I knew what he meant. With trepidation I moved my hand to this new man's leg. I felt material. I ran my hand slowly down his leg and hit flesh just above his knee. I ran my hand slowly up, rucking his shorts up as I did to keep my soft hand on his big hairy thigh.

"Do you like his strong leg Princess? It's a real mans leg isn't it, big and hairy. Now say hello to his cock Princess."

I kept following instructions again in my trance like state. I ran my to his cock and felt him through his shorts. Did I do that to eagerly?

Mmmm it does feel nice, he is well endowed I bet, soft, it still feels big.

I continued to rub and felt it start to grow. He pushed his cock into my hand as he undid the button and unzipped his shorts.

"You want to feel the real thing don't you Princess."

I nodded again.

"Good girl, now show him you want him Princess."

I moved my hand back to his lap to run my fingers down his fat and still hardening cock. It was as I had anticipated, big. My hand made love to his cock.

"You want to taste that big cock don't you Princess?"

I nodded again.

"Get down on your knees between his legs then. Don't open your eyes, do it by feel baby."

I slipped from my seat to the floor and felt his leg to guide me. I shuffled round feeling his big hairy legs as I did, running my hands up to be guided by his inner thighs.

"Good, now pull his shorts down Princess, we don't want them getting in the way."

I grasped them with both hands and easily pulled them down to the floor as he lifted himself off the seat to help me. I felt his weight sit back down and he stepping out of one leg so I helped him not get tangled with his shoe. I ran my smooth hand up and over his hairy legs and thick strong thighs.

I was thinking to myself, these are mans legs, these are legs you obey and I want his cock.

"Find his cock with your lips Princess."

Princess again, he kept calling me Princess, I was beginning to like it and I was beginning to like the idea of sucking this big mans big cock.

I kept my hands on his thighs, to be honest I didn't want to take them off and leant forward searching with my mouth for something rock hard.

My journey wasn't a long one, I'd got the angle wrong and his big heavy cock bumped into my closed eyes, god it felt powerful. My nose was stuck in his sack.

I stuck my tongue out, located his balls and started licking. He had shunted forward on his seat once I had helped him out of his shorts because there was no seat stopping me having full access to his tasty testicles.

I found the base of his shaft and slowly but firmly ran my wet tongue up his rock hard rod, but as I opened my mouth to take some of it in it flopped somewhere else. I searched and my cheek found it again.

I once again ran my eager tongue up his shaft, opening my mouth and again it flopped somewhere else.

I had another go and the same thing happened, I was chasing his cock licking it and chasing it again. Eventually on the fifth attempt I mastered it and I had his knob in my by now cock hungry mouth.

His flopping cock had given my tongue a chance to wet it so my lips slid nicely down his hard shaft as I began to fuck it with my mouth.

I let it slip out and dipped to lick, taste and suck on each of his big balls in turn before chasing his big cock again.

"Go for him girl, he's enjoying this as much as you are, you little slut," my leader into this debauchery remarked as I felt fingers behind me slowly pulling my shorts down.

They got to my knees, the floor and stopped. Hands explored my legs, my bottom.

"Mmmmm you are soft aren't you Princess, he's going to enjoy you."

I took an intake of breath as I felt a slippery finger violate me, closed my mouth around the cock inside and sucked the shaft.

"Mmmm that's it Princess, you get that cock nice and wet."

Again I took a sharp intake of breath as two fingers forced their way in before sliding in and out. Once again, after a moments pause I sucked on the cock again.

The fingers left me, "It's time to get on the seat Princess, keep those eyes closed."

I released the cock from my mouth, took in some air and just followed the guiding hands, kicking off the shorts around my feet now,

"On your knees facing the window Princess, time to give yourself to a man."

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly in jerks as if trying to keep some in. Each breath was a jarred affair in nervous anticipation, in and out.

I heard the big man get up, I felt his big hand on my left hip come cheek and his right knee take his weight on the seat behind me.

His second hand joined his first but on my right and he pulled my cheeks apart. I felt the tip of his cock touch my hole.

I was taking breaths to prepare, almost reluctant to let them out.

"Ask him to take you Princess. Ask him to make you a girl. Ask him to fuck your pussy Princess."

I took a breath, "Fuck me please, fuck my pussy, fuck Princess."

And with that he started to push his way in.

"Relax Princess."

I did... a little and he slid past my entrance.

I didn't feel pain, I just let out a breath without the nervous stutter and took another in. I was just trying to feel the... well, feeling of it.

He pulled out slightly and pushed further in and kept this up until I could feel his balls resting against me. My head was just hanging down as I panted breaths.

"There, doesn't that feel good Princess," my anonymous controller asked as the big guy inside me slowly pulled out and pushed in over and over again letting me get used to him I guess.

"Mmm, mmm," was allI could manage.

"You are doing well Princess, now you need to encourage your man, tell him to fuck you harder."

I took another breath to prepare myself, "Fuck me harder Sir, fuck me harder."

And he did, he started to fuck me harder, not full violent force, but harder, certainly more forceful. He had a hold of my hips and pulled me to each delicious thrust.

I was gasping air in and out as he kept pumping his meat into me. I had to admit to myself, it did feel good.

"Good girl Princess, now let him know you are his Slut and he will fuck you harder. Do you want it harder Princess?"

"Yes, yes, fuck me harder, fuck your Slut, fuck me like a whore."

Oh boy, did he change gear, he started really hammering into me.

"Ah ah, oh god, oh god yes, ah, fuck me, ah fuck me you bastard."

His weight was behind every thrust, it was magnificent.

"Oh yes, oh god yes."

And then with a final thrust forward as he pulled both hips toward him, his orgasm hit him. He pulled out slightly and thrust back in again and kept doing so in time to his spasms.

I was just kneeling there, my head resting on the seat, my eyes closed.

I vaguely heard them leave. I sat upon on my side, one cheek in the air as I rested for a few moments. I got up, put my shorts on and in a few minutes we were at my stop.

I got my belonging, had a quick panic attack and checked everything was there, it was. I got off the train, went to my cat, threw my things on the passenger seat, got in and drove the short distance home.

I went to the bathroom, then changed into my pajamas. I didn't sleep in them, I just wore them around the house. I poured a glass of red wine, sat in front of the telly to relax for half an hour.

My phone went off so I picked it up and looked at the message.

"Life is going to be so much fun now Princess."

I gulped, held my breath and sat there staring wide eyed holding my breath.

My phone went off again.

I looked at it and accessed my new message with trepidation.

"Be a good girl and say thank you."

I thought for a moment and typed out thank-you nervously before delaying, then hitting the send button.

"That's my pleasure Princess. Now, do you want to be fucked again?"

Well I couldn't type yes quick enough, I was longing for another cock already, the feeling was amazing.

"You loved it didn't you Princess. You can't wait can you.Yes you're a cock whore all right. Tell me what you are Princess."

"I'm a cock whore, I crave cock," I whisked off.

The message came back; "You're not yet Princess, but you will be, you will be".

Folkestone
Folkestone
105 Followers