The Train Ride

Info
A relaxing, hypnotic and erotic experience on a train.
158 words
4.49
8.4k
6
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're on a train with many long hours ahead of you and nothing but the sound of the clickity-clack, clickity clack of the wheels to keep you company. If only you could sleep... that would help the time go by faster. So you roll your coat to make a pillow and close your eyes to try and rest, but you've never been able to relax enough to sleep in public spaces, even if you are the only passenger in the car.

Or are you?

This magnificent script was written by Redditor, u/phantomoftheporno, who also edited and created the phenomenal sound design. I was absolutely blown away the first time I listened to the completed audio, and this has become one of my all-time favorites that I've performed. I really hope that you enjoy it as much as I did!!

Go get those headphones .... It's my first time trying a hypnosis audio, so let me know your thoughts.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ResidentMadame
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
Toro1886Toro18863 months ago

arousing... made me squirm!

Djmac1031Djmac10314 months ago

Listened to this last night; by the time it finished I was so zoned out I forgot to comment 😅. So job well done.

LOVE your special guest star! Huge fan of her work! There's a story I'm interested in hearing, how this collaboration happened.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love the story. Riding Metra into and out of Chicago was so boring after awhile. I wonder what it would have been like with the ResidentMadame there.

sport404sport4047 months ago

Fantastic story, but it was your voice that brought it to life. Great job of putting me over the edge. Thanks and so glad to have you back, I hope I'll hear more from you soon.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

The Sleepy Succubus It's your friendly neighborhood succubus looking to milk you. [F4M]in Audio
A Freeuse Company Check-Up [F4M] As the company nurse, it's my duty to make sure you're well!in Audio
The Sorority Girls' Teasetoy You're hypnotized and can only cum when the sorority says so.in Audio
Dungeons & Deepthroat The Final Boss won't be what you expect. Can you take it?in Audio
Repeated Imagery [F4M] She touches herself to her own x-rated movie in her head...in Audio
More Stories