The Train Ride Home

Story Info
Teasing hubby on a packed train.
754 words
4.45
15.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verity500
Verity500
108 Followers

I should probably start by telling you that I'm a bit of a tease. I'm always teasing my husband, I just can't help myself. To be fair, he also teases me. Of course, as a woman, concealing my state of arousal is a lot easier than it is for a man. I'm sure I don't have to explain why. This little tease occurred on a train ride back for London.

It probably wasn't the best time to ride the underground. It was packed, standing room only for the human sardines. Hubby got on first, with me just behind him. I turned around to see the doors closing. We only had to go a few stops before changing trains. Then to continue our journey home on the mainline. We had booked our seats on that one. So, there I was, packed in with hubby squashed up behind me.

Knowing we would be getting off soon I gave my bum a little wiggle into his groin. I was hoping to arouse him enough to embarrass him when we got off. It was working; I could feel him getting quite hard. We were so tightly packed in that nobody could see what was happening. I thought I would raise the tease level up a notch. I slowly moved my arm down and around my back. I put the palm of my hand on his groin.

I gave his bulge a little squeeze, he really was quite hard. I had a subtle look around the carriage as best I could, nobody was watching. I started rolling his manhood side to side, at the same time pressing a little firmer. The palm of my hand was giving him a lap dance. I knew he was enjoying it as he never pulled back. He was going to have so much trouble getting off the train. I stared to smile as I wondered how he was going to conceal it.

I started rolling a little faster and making small circular motions as the same time. I could feel a little wet patch appearing, it was really working well. I should have left it at that, but I was feeling really naughty. I moved the palm of my hand up to his tummy and started to push my fingers under the belt of his trousers. Constantly looking around to see if anyone was watching, nobody was. He pulled his tummy in to allow my fingers easy access. He was enjoying it.

As I reached down I could feel his tip. It was slippery with pre cum. I managed to get my fingers around his foreskin and slowly started to masturbate him. As I did my index finger was sliding over his sweet-spot. We would be arriving at our stop soon and I wanted to finish what I started. Still glancing round the carriage, I tightened my grip as best I could and went a little faster.

I could feel his end start to swell up, he was about to cum. As bad as it may sound I managed to push it to one side. I wanted him to wet his pants, not my hand. One or two more finger moments and he was cuming. I could feel him pumping out. Some of it did manage to get on to my fingers but I managed to wipe it off as I removed my hand.

At that exact moment the train came to a halt, it was our stop. I was giggling so much I had to do a few pretend coughs in an attempt to conceal it. What was my poor husband going to do? We had to get off the train and his pants were soaking. He could have stopped me anytime. Perhaps it was the naughtiness of being masturbated in public. So engulfed was he in his little moment of pleasure, he never gave much thought as to the consequences.

As soon as the doors opened I was off. Turning round I could see hubby close behind me. Smiling at him like a Cheshire cat I mouthed the words, "sorry."

"Sorry for what?" He asked with a puzzled look on his face. A quick glance down sent me into a moment of panic. His pants were as dry as a bone. Gazing up as the train started to pull out, I could see a handsome young man at the window. He smiled at me, blew me a kiss, and gave me a little wave as the train pulled away.

Oh dear.

Verity500
Verity500
108 Followers