The Train Ride Home

Story Info
A train ride I'll never forget.
1.8k words
4.46
50k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a night. After many months of lockdowns it was finally good to see my team at work for the yearly christmas party. My wife looked after the kids at home so I was able to let my hair down for once and sink a few beers in the city. More than a few actually. I was pretty boozed. Maybe I should have just got an uber home?

I decided to get the train instead though. It wasnt too far I guess, maybe half an hour? And a lot cheaper than an uber too.

So there I was, on the train just sitting there minding my own business, about 10 stops to go. I noticed a guy opposite me at that moment. He was staring at me. Then I noticed he was rubbing himself. Like, literally holding his crotch and stroking what was underneath. I knew what was underneath. And I could see it starting to rise through his pants. Uh, this was pretty uncomfortable. I looked further up the carriage and thought to myself I should move away from here. Far away as possible.

I started to get up and then I heard the guy loudly clear his throat which startled me. I looked down to see him slowly pull his cock out of his pants and leave it there. He looked right into my eyes, and licked his lips. I stopped in my tracks. Frozen for a moment, not believing what was unfolding right in front of my eyes.

He spat on his cock, and started rubbing his spit all over and around it. Stroking it. I could hear the squelching noises as he stroked, his dick getting harder and harder.

'Come on, I know you want it' he said. 'I can see it in your eyes'.

What the fuck could he see in my eyes?! I was a married man with a family, and definitely not gay. Sure Id had some wild fantasies now & again but nothing I would ever follow through with. How could my eyes say anything different?

My heart was racing. My mouth went dry, and I swallowed hard.

I looked up the carriage again. There were a few people further up, but not that close. Surely they would have seen what this guy was doing.

I heard him spit on his cock again, and continue to stroke, then he stopped & spoke again. 'There, Ive set myself up for you & Im ready to go when you are.'

I couldnt speak. I tried to mumble something but nothing came out.

I was fixated on his cock, couldnt stop looking at it. The more I stared the more I began to want it. Why did I have these feelings? I dont understand, I should be on the other end of the train by now, or reporting this sick fuck. But something kept me there. Like some sort of divining rod. A divining rod that I wanted to put in my mouth.

Like under some sort of a trance, I walked over to where he was sitting and knelt down in front of him.

'There you go' he said. 'There's a good boy'. 'Now suck', as he held the back of my head and lowered it onto his cock. Pushing it all the way in.

It hit the back of my throat, and just before I could gag he pulled it straight back out, and then pulled me straight back onto him again. He repeated this to perfection, timing it so he would ram hard into me but pull out quick enough so I could catch air and come back for more. I could hear him moan and groan, in between the slobbering sucking noises that I was making by bobbing up & down on him.

'Your mouth feels so good' he said, 'I want to fuck it all day' as he pulled me back onto him.

After a few minutes of solid face fucking, He pulled me off him to let me catch my breath. I had to wipe the spit and pre-cum, if thats what it was, from my eyes to even be able to see. I looked around and I then I remembered where I was, on a fucking train. In public. With people around. As I looked up the carriage, everyone was staring at me. At us. A few people had their phones out. Fuck, I said to myself, as saliva lay dangling in thick streams off my chin. I looked out the train door to see we had stopped at a station, and this was my stop!

I looked back at the guy and then back down at his dick, and I barely gave it a second thought when I went back down on him again, bobbing up and down and sucking hard as I went. 'Theres a good girl' he said, as the train pulled away from the station & I began travelling further away from home.

I was completely submissive, letting him hold my hair and fuck my face over and over.

How did I end up here? What the fuck was I doing? It felt so good to hear him moan though. I loved all of it. The sounds he made were intoxicating. That was me that was pleasuring him. Because of what I was doing, he was in pure ecstacy. The response from him made me want to suck even more. And not just suck.

I forcibly pulled away from him. Spit and saliva trailing from my mouth all the way down to his cock. My tshirt was soaked too.

He was startled with my sudden move, but before he could protest, I pulled off my shorts and boxers, and straddled him like a cowgirl. I had my knees on the train seat, and looked down at him as I slowly lowered myself down on him.

'Oh fuck yeah, look at you now you dirty slut' he said, as I felt the tip of his cock tease the entrance to my ass. His dick was so wet that it slid in quite easily, even though it was still fucking tight. Damn it hurt. I had to bite my lip as I lowered myself down onto his cock all the way. Ow, I didnt expect it to hurt that much. At first at least.

'Oh fuck yeah, you're so tight' he said, as I lifted myself off him and then lowered myself back down. With each movement, it got a little easier, and hurt a little bit less.

I reached up either side of me & held one of those rings coming down from the ceiling in each hand to give me leverage. this allowed me to let the weight of my body sink itself down on his cock, and I used the rings to pull myself off him again.

In short time, I was riding him at a steady pace, bouncing up and down on his cock, each time pulling myself up high so the tip of it was still inside me & then letting go so I slammed back down on him.

He groaned and moaned even louder than before, and I found myself moaning along with him. Every now and again Id look over and see another passenger with their phone out recording and taking photos. I didnt care. I should have I guess, but was too drunk, on both alcohol and cock, to give a fuck.

I bounced harder. His hands were on my ass, as he pulled me down hard on him. I grinded him, with his dick all the way inside me. I stared down into his eyes, and he stared right back into mine, as i continued to grind and grind, never losing eye contact.

I could see him lose his composure, and his breathing getting heavier and his thrusts getting more forceful. 'Im gonna cum hard in your ass now' he said, and I found myself saying softly back to him 'I want you to fill my ass with your cum. Come inside me hard'. And he did just that.

I saw camera flashes going off further up the carriage, likely from the other passengers taking photos, right at the moment he came into my ass.

I felt it. Groan after groan. I closed my eyes and I felt it. Pulse after pulse. Cum shot straight up my ass with each groan. It was this intense out of this world out of body experience that I just cant describe, which is why I couldnt care less what was happening around me, I was just focused on the cock in my ass and the loads of cum being shot into it.

We continued to stare at each other intensely, as the loads were still firing into my ass, but slowly dissipating.

'Oh fuck, fuck fuck fuck yeah, where did you come from' he said as the last of his orgasm was experienced. At that moment, I came all over his shirt too. It just exploded out. Him fucking and coming in me was enough to get me off too.

I pulled off him, and lowered myself down on him again to suck what was left of his cum off of his cock. I just wanted to taste him. And he tasted good.

Cum dribbled all the way down my leg as I finished sucking him. Cleaning him.

I didnt want this night to end, but I knew it had to.

I asked him for his phone number, he gave it to me.

We both could barely speak. Both out of breath from what we just experienced. It was intense.

The train pulled up at a stop, I gathered my stuff and staggered off the train. Some people were cheering and hooting and clapping as I got off, and more camera flashes.

Oh shit I thought, that happened in front of everyone.

The train started pulling away. I looked around, where the fuck was I? I didnt recognise the station. No idea. Oh man, this is going to be a long road home.

As I walked back down the platform to exit the station, I looked back to see the train in the distance. Was that all even real?? Did that just happen? Did I just willingly suck & fuck another man? Surely it was some sort of crazy dream, or hallucination. I was quite drunk after all.

Then I felt the huge stream of cum dribbling all the way down the inside of both my thighs and all down my legs. I scooped a bit of it up and tasted it. It was cum.

No doubt about it. This was no dream.

I looked at my phone with the guys number still on it.

A new life had begun for me. And I had no idea where it would take me.

But first, I had to take myself the fuck home.

Wherever that is.

'Taxi?!'