The Train Ride to Work

Story Info
Daniel does the morning commute... And a pretty stranger.
3.9k words
4.63
45.1k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel sat on the busy train pretending to read the overly large newspaper he had bought to cover his straining erection. He couldn't concentrate on anything.

When his girlfriend had come home with the prostate vibrator, he had no intention of ever using it. But after the delirium of naked bodies that had visited in his dreams, he'd woken up horny and very interested in the toy. It had taken several attempts and a metric shit tonne of lube to get it up there, and even then, he didn't dare turn it on. He had planned to wait until he got to the office, bagsie the solo office, lock his door and see what happened when he turned it on. Imagine his surprise when he made it to the tube, crammed himself down between two large men and, buzz. Silent, but there. Slow, low, and oh so very tantalising.

There was no choice to stand up, he'd been so hard with every single movement of the vibrator as he walked, it didn't even need to be on to turn him on. Now, on the busy train with the dull vibrations undulating through him, the feel of his penis brushing up and down the fabric of his pants, the fear of getting caught. It was electrifying.

He couldn't help but think about the dream. Emma, his co-worker, walking into the office completely naked. Long blonde hair barely covering her nipples, a wicked smile licking across her lips. "Shit." He had said.

"Don't worry, no one else is here." She had said right back as her fingers gently circled around her nipple and a little 'oh' of pleasure came to her lips. "I need you." She pointed to her vagina as she said this, a toy violently pounding her, in and out, in and out. She gave a little moan. Voice trembling. "I... Oh fuck... I want you in me." She didn't move to take the toy out, merely turned to reveal her arse to him. Oh right, that's where the idea came from. He thought, as he bit down on a moan. Part of his brain was trying to figure out how to knock this on to the next setting, the rest was trying to calm him down, so he didn't explode in his pants in the middle of a train.

The tube took a corner, as it did so the vibrator pressed hard against his prostate, eliciting a deep, guttural moan from his lips. Luckily, and unluckily both at once, a woman hurtled into his lap just in time to make it sound like it was from the added exertion of an extra person being thrown on to him.

The men next to him, both much larger gentlemen, seemed to morph around her, pushing her down onto him. He should have felt pain, or embarrassment, or humiliation; he should have seen his erection fade, instead a pulse of adrenaline raced through him. A tingle of excitement that had him almost cumming then and there.

If he didn't get her off soon, she would notice his massive erection and tell everyone he was a tube pervert. The thought 'get her off' turned him on even more. He pulled his arms from where they were stuck behind her back and used them to push her forward slightly. The brush off her body against his striking every nerve ending. She turned to face him, cheeks red with blush. "Sorry." She wriggled, attempting to get up, instead having a very different effect.

"No... No. problem." He struggled. She was beautiful. Long blonde hair, big blue eyes, a dash of freckles across her plump cheeks and the kind of mouth he would want to put his dick in. Lips soft and plump. She was clearly on her way back from somewhere, even at 7am in the morning, with her Alice and wonderland blue puff dress which gave way to so much cleavage. Cute white stockings pulled up most of her long legs. The rest bare, even in winter.

He thought about the dream again. How he'd rammed himself so deep into Emma. How she took his hands and pulled them up her body to those perfectly rounded breasts, how she had moaned as his fingers brushed against her nipples. And then, then Sandra from IT had walked in. He had never once thought about her naked, turns out he didn't need to. It wasn't Emma, with her perfect hourglass, flat stomach, hefty breasts, barely 26. It was something entirely different. Sandra was 55 give or take, he breasts had lost their perk and now sought a rest lower down her body, there were some rolls of fat around her midriff and a thick trail of hair leading down to her pubes. He never knew that he would be into someone like Sandra, older, a mother of four, but it turns out she was so fucking hot. He hadn't even given Emma an option, he simply pulled her up and walked her on his cock towards Sandra. Each movement, shuddering and juddering him closer to orgasm.

"He pushed Emma against Sandra, pushing them both up against the wall, then took Sandra's mouth, kissing her rough and hard.

"Are you ok?" The woman on his lap spoke. "I should get up, sorry."

"The man won't mind you sitting there until your stop. It's a lot safer for you." The man next to him answered for him, not looking up from his paper. Daniel really wished he hadn't. He was out of control. There was no way to turn the vibrator off, his penis was jumping up and down in his pants and last night's dream had him so hot he was sweating. The smile she gave was too sweet to say no to. She grabbed his arms and pulled them around her. "There, now I won't fall off." Then she shimmied her butt right back essentially motorboating his cock with her arse. This was hell. Everything about this was hell. "Oh." She said, doing another little wiggle to double check. "I see." He couldn't tell what that meant, all he knew was that she knew about his penis. It wasn't like she wouldn't notice; he didn't know why he thought she would.

She didn't get back up though, merely took another sip out of a coke bottle and strapped in for the ride.

"Where's your stop?" She said, about ten minutes in. The whole time had been torcher, she hadn't sat still. Whether it was to brush her hair or to adjust her costume, every moment had him feeling closer and closer to a resolution. He hadn't the guts to tell her that he had missed his stop because he had been too busy watching her boobs bounce every time, she had gone to get something from her bag. She took another sip of coke. The movement elegant and enticing. Then she smiled at him. "Thirsty?"

He gulped and nodded. She handed him the bottle and he took a sip struggling to swallow as he watched her move her tongue slowly across her top lip.

She gave a little laugh as she took the bottle back, sliding forward on his lap slightly. She dropped the lid in the gap she had created. "Oops." Her hand brushed from the middle of his chest, down to his lap. He squirmed as she lingered. Hands pretending and failing to pick up the lid. He groaned as her hand clasped completely around his rock-hard dick. The vibrator hitting him in just the right place to find heaven. Anymore and he was done for. She had to get off soon or otherwise he would be leaving with a massive cum stain on his nice work trousers. She giggled. Quickly picked up the lid and slipped her butt all the way back. Her bag sitting on her lap.

He wondered what she was doing for a second, then her hand came down between her and the bag to readjust his penis. He was between her lips now as her pussy gently road him through his clothes. The sway of the train gently building a rhythm.

He was fully lost in every movement until his phone started sounding off in his pocket. She stopped all movement and went deadly still as a carriage full of eyes focused on the noisy man. Daniel pulled her body into him with one arm as he lifted his butt off the seat so nobody would see that he was fully erect. His free hand found his phone in his pocket. Work. He wasn't even late yet.

As he answered, he sat back down, pulling her down with him, hard. The vibrator switched to the next setting, three intense buzzes, followed by three low buzzes. Oh God, it was divine. He found his hips moving back and forth, pushing the dildo to exactly where he wanted it to be. Pleasure riffling through his body, toying and playing with him like it was his master. All the while, his little lap friend, ground her pussy down into him, wrapping herself tightly around his penis. His mind caught on if she was wearing pants.

"Daniel? Daniel are you there?"

"Yes." He panted. "Yes, Marnie, I'm here." Marnie, oh shit. She'd been in the dream too. Strict, mean, a complete and utter bitch. It was no wonder she had walked in as a dominatrix.

It played back in his head. He forced his mouth against Sandra's only to find her forcing hers against his. She pulled them both towards a table and sat herself down, wrapping her legs around Emma's gorgeous hips and by proxy, his as he ploughed his way into Emma. "Suck me." She had said. "Suck me hard and good. My husband doesn't give it to me anymore." The logistics of it all should have meant that Emma did the sucking. But somewhere in the haze of the dream she had somehow managed to be doggie style underneath the table. He sank to his knees, pushed Emma further under the table and moved his face right up to Sandra's clit. Jesus, he hadn't realised this was everything he hand ever wanted. His hands played with Emma's thick, heavy breasts as his tongue plunged into Sandra. She moaned, so very loudly. Emma too. "Spell the alphabet." He obliged, until she was shaking, pleading, begging for Zed. "Oh Daniel, yes. Yes. Oh, fucking yes." She squirted all over his face. Emma clenching and spasming her orgasm over his cock.

Sandra had passed out. Emma was thanking him for a great time, but he wasn't ready to let her go yet. He sat back on his legs, pulling her on to him. Ravishing her neck, playing with her clit. "Oh, sto-stop, I already came, I'm too se-sensitive. Shhhit. Don't stop. Shit. Oh fuck, fuck me, I'm going to cum. He pushed her toy further into her and watched as she came again. "I'm cuming, oh fuckin, Daniel, I'm cumming. Oh yes, yes, YES!...Daniel. Oh Daniel. I never want you to stop fucking me. Oh fuck. Oh fuck."

Marnie, she stepped around the door looking fierce. He still had beautiful, angel looking Emma in his grasp. Knowing it was a dream and the only chance he would ever get with her; he wasn't willing to let her go just yet. But Marnie, short black hair cropped wickedly around her ears to give her a demonic boss-bitch vibe. A tight as fuck latex suit on. A dildo strapped on and a whip in the other hand. "Oh Daniel, you've been so very naughty." She smiled in delight as she always did when he fucked up. "Emma, mouth on Sandra." The whip gently grazing Emma's nipple causing her to shudder and do as she was told. Daniel shuffled along behind her, dick going in and out as he tried to keep pace. He almost lost it then and there.

Emma playing with Sandra, fingers and mouth. Daniel was fully invested in Emma. And Marnie... Well Marnie lubed that dildo up and stuck it right in him. It must have been two ended given the grunt of pleasure she gave as it went in. "Yes, you like that don't you, you naughty boy."

"I can barely hear you. Where are you?"

"I... Er... I got caught on the tube. I'm." Just as he thought he would make a whole sentence the stranger on his lap was now unzipping him. Oh God, had it all been a trap to expose him? He wasn't sure he cared.

"You? I'd love to hear your excuses." The girl on his lap stood up ever so slightly pulling at her underwear. When she sat back down her dress covered his entire lap and he slipped across warm wet flesh. His penis slipped between her clit and jumped several times delighting in the joy it found. As she turned to look at him, he could see all that concealed pleasure laid right out there for him to enjoy. She faced forward, grabbing her bag once more and propping it on her lap. This time she simply pressed her thumb against the base of his penis and guided it into the safety of her vagina. Oh fuck, it's so tight, so wet, so gooood. "I'm," he struggled out. "Enjoying the MORN-ing tube riiiide." Her bag was back on the floor. She was pretending to read a book as the jerky motion of the train did the rest of the work. Sparks of joy and pleasure ran through every nerve ending. He slipped one of his hands into her lap as close as he dared go. "So. So. So." They hit a bumpy patch and the lights went out. Suddenly the stranger was bouncing up and down on his cock giving him all she had. "So-rry. The l-lights just went out. It's terrifying. I. I'm going to be late. I missed my stop. It was too, way too crammed." He hoped his voice was full of fear and worry and not the swathes of excitement he was feeling as he desperately tried not to come. He wanted this to last. At least until he was off the phone to Marnie. At least until he could figure out how to bump another setting on the vibrator. He was being built up only to be let straight back down. The frustration felt much like the desperation of the dream. Where his body fell so deep into sleep it forgot to stop humping the pillow. The horniness still there and craving for relief. Emma left unfilled.

"Sometimes, it's like you don't even want this."

"You know I want this Marnie. You know I want this." He held the girl tighter, pressing in as deep and as far as he could go. Balls deep. The smell of sex filling everything now there was no light to see. "I just got caught on the train. I'll be as quick as I can." She was playing with his balls now. Now the lights were out and no one could judge them. He hung up the phone and let that hand sweep lower, down, underneath her dress to play. Her breath caught. She leant back against him, pulling his other hand to the thin mesh of the top of her dress. How had he not noticed how close to the surface her nipples were. Unsheathed, no bra. He played. One hand on her vagina, the other on her nipple. She writhed, desperately seeking catharsis. "I'm so full." She panted.

He used a rough corner to throw them both up out of the seat and to slam back down on the vibrator. Oh yes. Top speed. Any minute now the lights would come back on. He pulled his hands back to neutral, although holding her in place so he could make small subtle movements in and out. She quickly made sure her dress was down and boom, it was as if they had planned it. The lights shot back up. She was bent over, struggling to do up her shoe. Holey shit. She was groaning and grumbling under her breath. Made only passable by what she was saying. "Oh, oh damn, oh, oh, my shoelace. Fuck. Fuck, my shoelace". She sat back with a lift and a heavy sit so his shaft came almost all of the way out and then all the way back in. Her hips shifted from side to side as she made some more excuses to be moving and bouncing and getting more than what the train motion could give.

Daniel looked at the men next to him, desperately trying to hide the pleasure inside "She's a fidgetier."

"Unlucky for you." One of them said. The other simply gave her a judgemental look as she slithered and wiggled on Daniel's lap. He was fucking loving it. Every movement. The heavy blast of the vibrator on his prostate, her now inability to sit still and the very obvious reason for it -- the horniness not the fat cock shoved deep inside.

That's when he saw the ticket inspector walking down the line. Thoughts blinking in and out of sentient existence. If he came now, he could talk to him just fine, if he waited it would be hit and miss as to whether he orgasmed or not. He pulled her back against his chest and whispered: "ticket inspect-oooor, stop, stop moving." There was a devious smile on her face but she stopped fully, for about two seconds.

Then she moved forward suddenly, he almost cried out. "Sorry," she said almost casually. Her hips wiggled and rolled, the sensation sending sparks up every intimate part of his body. "I need to find my ticket." She rummaged in her bag, lifting, twisting, moving. He was aware of everything, every little rickety motion of the train, every silent sigh of pleasure she gave. She lent back against his chest. "It must, oh, it must be in my pocket. Mmm."

"Stay still." His arm clamped over her stomach like a seatbelt. Holding her down only allowed him to slip in further. His hips found a life of their own, he let out a quiet little groan and this time forced himself to stop moving.

Something was building inside of him. The vibrator seemed to be fully stuck on his prostate, vibrating shock waves into his very core. Every miniscule bounce or movement of the train had her bouncing hard onto his penis, giving him exactly what he wanted, the nearness, the desire to come, and the temptation driven from the full train full of people. And then there was a realisation. He wanted to talk to the ticket inspector whilst fucking. That's why he didn't just cum.

"Sir. Ma'am. Tickets?"

"S'in my pocket." She slurred, rolling forward on his lap, revealing her cleavage to the tall, very handsome man. He stared; mouth wide open. His hand slipped into his pocket. Daniel's eyes fixated on this movement.

He tried to get his own ticket out of his pocket. She lifted up to the very top of his tortured cock as he got his hands into his overly tight trouser pocket, the motion of the train meaning she was basically humping the top part of his shaft. Oh God, he couldn't take too much more. It was fully wedged in his pocket, she kept going, each movement taking him closer and closer to the edge and then. "Got it." He sounded too overjoyed. He peeled the ticked out of his pocket. In the same motion, without thinking, he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her down to the base of his cock. "Oh fuck." No one else thought anything of the exertion of their joint pleasure, probably were too busy in their daily lives or assumed it was the motion of her heavily landing on him but the inspector blushed to the tip of his ears.

She was a wreck in his lap. Squirming, wiggling, moving. He tried to hold her still as she panted but it didn't work. "My. My ticket's in my pocket." She was breathless. Completely and utterly breathless. He could feel the pleasure rippling through her. The inability to speak let alone think.

So he took action and did it for her plunging his hand inside her pocket. He told himself it was in search of the ticket but his hand still somehow managed to brush against her clit, playing and enjoying as she squirmed on his lap. Her breasts bounced, the ticket man continued to stare straight down her cleavage and Daniel did too. Her body was to die for. Nipples poking through the costume.

She was moaning quietly, enough for only Daniel to hear, but Daniel could tell the ticket inspector was listening hard enough to hear. "To the, it's to the left. Yeah. That's it, right there. It should be right, there." She rocked back and forth on his cock as his fingers worked their magic, and suddenly she was cumming. Lips parted, hands clenched, vagina tightening around his cock as wetness dribbled out and she was rocking.

"Sir, the tickets?" The inspector said, struggling to keep in control of the situation. He was young, so very attractive, and looking at Daniel now with pure desire as the rest of the train went about their boring lives.

She was rocking back and forth, hard and fast. The vibrator kicked up an additional speed and Daniel realised he wasn't going to make it. He forced himself deeper, as much as he dared. He grabbed her so tightly, hands still playing with her. Lips parting. Oh shit. He was cumming, hard and deep in her pussy. He was seeing stars. It was like he had reached the heavens above and was now falling down to the ground. His balls riding themselves of a night's worth of teasing. On, and on, and on.

When he finally finished, he was exhausted. He pulled the ticket from her pocket. There was a little aftershock as she came back down. Daniel looked at the ticket inspector's trousers and realised the erection had faded, all that was left was a big wet glob. "Th...Thanks." He muttered, stamped them both and ran the wrong way back down the tube.

12