The Train Ride to Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some reason, that made his dick twitch, the vibrator still buzzing against his prostate, and... Holey fuck, he had only achieved this twice in his whole life, but he was sure it was about to happen again. He was about to have a second orgasm almost instantly after the first. He couldn't close his mouth, the girl twitched causing air to force its way from his lips. He tried to hold her in place, far too sensitive and struggling to deal with the intensity. That's when he heard his name shouted across the tube. "Daniel?" Oh shit. It was his girlfriend. He came before she even managed to walk over to them. Panting hard as his cum pumped right into the stranger, dumping another load in her. He twitched and writhed and struggled as the climax shot him through the stratosphere. The girl on his lap gave a devious smile as she tucked his penis away for him, zipping him up. He lifted and sat down, managing to turn the vibrator off.

He couldn't stop thinking about how much of his cum was just sitting in her right now. He was so spent he had to push her further down her lap because any sort of touch had his hold body jolting. "Daniel?"

"Hey, hun."

"What are you doing here?" She was too polite to say who the fuck is sitting on your lap.

"Overcrowding, missed my stop and we had to come up with a solution because she kept falling on to my lap." Saying that made him realise she had probably planned this whole thing.

12