The Train Trip

Story Info
A ride on the train took an unexpected twist.
1.1k words
4.2
11.8k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve was a mad train enthusiast, he had movies, models, books anything at all as long as it involved trains. He was in a train club which held regular outings each month and about every 6 months would join other clubs for a weekend. I'm not as big a fan as Steve is of the events or wasn't until about 3 months ago after the last group get together.

Whenever possible Steve wanted to go to the events by train as part of his build up, on that weekend it was about a 3 hour trip. We finished mid afternoon on the Friday, headed to the station and the caught the train, we arrived a couple of hours before the opening night dinner.

We met up with friends at the dinner, went back to their room for drinks and didn't end up going to bed until 2am.

The Saturday was a busy day with a variety of train exhibitions to look at and in the afternoon there was a ride on a steam train. Saturday night had another dinner followed by a dance, which again went into the early hours of the morning.

On Sunday we got up early to go to the morning markets and see some more exhibitions, everything wrapped up around lunchtime. We had lunch with our friends, said our goodbyes mid afternoon and hopped on the train to come home.

We were both exhausted and we weren't long into the trip when my eyelids began to feel heavy, the late nights and train motion were making me drowsy. I closed my eyes resting my head against the back of the seat.

I was half asleep when I felt a hand rest on my thigh, I was only wearing a skirt and it had ridden half way up my thigh as I sat on the seat.

The hand slide higher up my thigh under my skirt, I knew trains made Steve horny and was quite happy to sit here and let him have some fun.

It's not the first time Steve's done this, it's actually was the thing I liked most about these weekends. It's a little game we occasionally play where I pretend that I'm a sweet young girl asleep on a train and he's a passengers that takes advantage of me.

It always made him super horny and when we got home he would fuck me half the night. Normally it's planned in advance but it appeared Steve was extra horny and being spontaneous.

His finger moved to my panties and rubbed me just above my clit, a gentle up and down movement. Firm enough that my panties slowly pulled tight against my pussy.

He had me horny in no time, I felt my panties get wet as he rubbed me, I smile thinking about the fucking that Steve would give me when we got home, which made me even hornier.

I opened my legs slightly wider to signal Steve to move his hand lower.

His finger moved lower and pressed against my clit, it moved in a circular motion as he pressed against me. I kept playing my role in the game pretending to be asleep, but I had to bite my lip to suppress a moan.

"Fuck he good today," I thought as his fingers got me wetter, I was barely able to stop myself moaning and grabbing his cock.

My panties were soaking wet, Steve teased me more, his fingers had moved to the wet patch of my panties and he rubbed my pussy through them.

"God I wanted his fingers inside me," I thought.

I moved slightly forward forcing myself against his fingers, making him rub me harder.

His fingers moved to the edge of my panties, they pushed underneath and moved them to the side.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when he pushed 2 fingers inside me, it took all my self control to not scream with pleasure and pretend to be still asleep.

I didn't know if the other passengers could see us or not and at this point I didn't care. I had spread my legs wider to allow Steve to push his fingers deeper inside me.

I made a fist with with my hands, I dug my nails into my palms, I bit down on my lip all in an effort to hold back my orgasm.

Even if they couldn't see they must be able to hear me, my pussy was soaking wet, every movement of his hand and fingers made squishing noises that sounded deafening to me, even above the sound of the train.

His fingers moved back and forward inside me, his thumb pressed against my clit. Faster and faster his fingers moved, harder and harder his thumb pressed, I was no longer in control, I could barely contain myself.

Low murmuring sounds escaped my mouth, my breathing grew heavy and laboured, I squeezed my eyes tight forcing myself to keep them closed.

Steve hadn't spoken a word, he had let his finger do the talking and I was about to shout back to them.

Oh fuck, I squealed as I came, my hands gripped the edge of the seat tightly.

My body was shaking as Steve pulled his fingers from my pussy, my heart felt like it was going to explode. I took deep breaths as I tried to regain control, my grip on the seat relaxed as my heart rate and breathing slowed, I could feel my cum dribbling out of my pussy.

I reached out to put my hand on Steve's leg, there was no one there, I turned my head opening my eyes, the seat was empty. I heard a noise in front of me, I turned my head it was Steve, he was spread out on the seat opposite me asleep. I was stunned, I sat for a few minutes and stared at Steve, trying to understand what had just happened.

I suddenly realised that my pussy was on full display, panties pulled aside, skirt pushed up, if Steve opened his eyes now he would get an eyeful of my cum dribbling from it.

I quickly covered myself up, turning around in my seat I slowly scanned the carriage, wondering who amongst them had just used me. I looked closely at each of the other passengers for some sign to identify the person.

"You alright?" Steve asked.

I jumped, "Yes fine, " I nearly shouted, "How long have you been sitting there?"

"When you dropped off to sleep, I moved here to spread out and have a sleep myself," Steve said, "Are you sure your ok, your looking a bit flushed?"

"No everything fine, we're nearly home better get ready," I said.

Glancing around the carriage I smile, someone here just gave me one of the best orgasms of my life.

At that moment I decided that I'll definitely keep coming on these trips and from now on I'll sit in the seat by myself.