Wet American Dream

Story Info
I get used by my boyfriend's brother and father.
8.6k words
4.48
52.7k
73

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My handsome boyfriend, Chad, picked me up in a modest Sudan. His arms hung out of the window, and he tapped the door for me to hurry.

"I'm coming," I mumbled, trying to stay up and steady with the four-inch heels I wore.

Upon hearing a crack, I slowly felt my heel give away. My body swayed, and the next moment, I was face down on the dirt path driveway. Feeling the light breeze on my ass, I hurriedly pulled my plaid skirt down.

"Nice ass," I heard his brother laughing, and the tears started falling immediately.

Chad was over me in a flash, his face concerned, "Are you okay?"

"She face-fucked that sidewalk," his brother, Chance, mocked, "High heels are only for Ladies, not tramps."

Using both palms, I pushed myself onto my feet, balancing my hands on Chad's broad chest. He was able to hold me up as I balanced on one foot. The pain shooting around my ankle didn't compare to his brother's mocking.

"She's a drama queen!" Chance shouted out of the passenger seat.

Chance was taller and older than Chad but way more immature. His mocking hurt my feelings more since they shared the same deep voice. I looked toward Chad, begging him with my eyes to control his foul-mouthed brother, but he merely shrugged.

"Don't pay him any mind. Do you want to change your shoes?"

Chance was outside the car, giving me a vicious glare, "We don't have time to play her games. Mom will bitch if we aren't at that party on time."

With the humiliation of falling still rattling my brain, I nodded to Chad.

"I'll be right back. I'm sorry."

"Mom's gonna freak out that we are late, and I am blaming this fake dumb blonde," Chance chuckled bitterly.

"Chance, chill out." I heard Chad's sound.

I rushed to our double-wide trailer, where my mom met me at the door to ask what happened.

I swiped away my tears, shaking my head as I grabbed a pair of flip-flops by the doorway. Barefoot with my face painted in a blush tone, I rashly walked to my boyfriend's car.

"Thanks to her, we won't be able to get a good seat," Chance told Chad.

Chad ignored him, and he looked into the rearview mirror.

"Merica, are you okay?"

I nodded and gave a weak smile that didn't come to my eyes. I finger-combed the gravel from my blonde hair and settled it flatteringly over my shoulder. I looked down, hoping regardless of my shoe choice, my outfit was appealing enough. I was often insecure about my appearance in front of Chad's Christian family, so I pushed down my skirt, giving it a more modest approach. I grumbled, noticing a long tear in my pantyhose, and lifted my skirt to examine it. The rip was distinguished up my inner thigh. I had a secret plan to take them off and stash them in my bag, but when I looked up, Chance was gazing between my legs. Flipping my skirt around my knees, I averted my eyes to the darkened road.

"Stuck up, bitch," I heard him mumble.

Chad and I had been in a relationship since high school. I had a great relationship with his parents, and his baby sister was head over heels for me. But his brother, Chance, hated my guts.

I felt horrible for making us late for his mother's New Year's Eve party. It was only six in the afternoon, but the family had an intimate church service to bring the new year in, so his mother scheduled the party early.

During the party, I entertained his little sister, Tara. She was 13, and she loved to talk. I was 18, and she thought of me as a big sister.

I peered across the table to see Chance had yet to forgive me for making us late. He focused his grimace on me, and I quickly averted my eyes as Tara continued talking about her boy problems.

"America," Chance called out, knocking the table for my attention, "America."

I looked toward him and shrugged, "What?"

Chance's eyes were softer now, and I leaned in as he whispered, "Chad said he wants you to meet him outside after he sings."

Tara smirked, "Ooh. Are you and my brother going to make out?"

"No," I chuckled, "Maybe a peck on the cheek?"

Tara and I giggled, then returned our focus to the different entertainment on stage. It was predominantly Christian rock. I had been skeptical about dating a religious guy but soon fell in love with the wholesome dynamic. My mother wasn't in the church scene, nor was her family back in the Dominican Republic. My dad was a farmer my mom had met in North Carolina. She had not even mentioned her pregnancy to him, nor his wife, before leaving for Louisiana.

I needed uplifting suggestions in my life and found that in Chad and his church family. A few months into dating, I was baptized, becoming a new convert. I tried to be a good girl, which wasn't hard with motivation from Chad. He wasn't just a Christian. He was indeed a good person who enjoyed making people happy. Blessed with many talents, he sang like an angel and smoothly danced. I watched as he serenaded the room with his velvety voice, mixing a slight soul into the familiar hymn. His rich voice left everyone with a sense of wonder and a spirit of new beginnings.

My bliss ended when I caught Chance's stare. He tapped his watch.

"Where did he say to meet him?" I asked skeptically.

Had this been their regular church, I would know the layout, but his mother planned the party at a megachurch. It was a jaw-dropping massive building with a nicely decorated dining hall.

"Do I really have to escort you? I would rather listen to the fags on stage." His tone and attitude were the polar opposite of his kind brother.

I shrugged off my hesitancy and walked toward the entrance. I knew better than to think Chance would be civil even on holiday.

On Christmas, he had taunted me at the table, opening his mouth to show me the chewed-up food inside. It was so gross I nearly puked at the sight, and he only laughed at me making a big scene at his family's dinner. He always teased me, and Chad joked that he had a crush. If he did, he had a sick way of showing it.

I smiled politely at the different people I bumped into on the way out and sighed in relief when I made it to the door. There was a long hallway toward the exit of the big church. I made it outside with the task of finding my boyfriend. The only problem was that the place was huge, and I couldn't figure out what side I was on.

I walked up around the building and noticed the windows were blurred out. I kept walking until I reached the front door. A large neon sign sat out front with what had been a life-size replica of the Nativity scene. The figurines were gone, but the large tent resembling the shack remained. I heard my boyfriend's hearty laugh and smiled, walking toward the makeshift shed.

"Chad, Why are you-"

My heart raced, and I could only drop my jaw as I witnessed my boyfriend lying on the tent. His eyes were closed, and someone was positioned between his legs. The someone was a man, and he was sucking Chad's cock. I felt a bit envious, realizing now why he had been so virtuous with me. I quickly walked back to the church, taking deep breaths.

I wasn't genuinely heartbroken. Although Chad and I had a wonderful friendship, we hadn't yet found the chemistry, and I had just found out why. I bumped into Chance before I could get into the building.

I pouted, realizing he knew and had sent me there for a reason.

"You didn't find him? I could help you look," Chance snickered.

Shaking my head, I smiled, hiding my misfortune, "It's fine. I'm sure I will see him later."

"I think he said something about you and him were going to go all the way," His mocking tone made me angry, and I pushed his shoulder.

"You don't have to be rude just because you can't get a girlfriend."

Chance grasped my arm, pulling me closer. He looked down upon me, and I crouched. The darkness in his eyes and how his lips twitched were enough to scare me frozen.

"I, I. I'm sorry...." I whispered.

"Chad and my mom think you're so cute and sweet. But I know better."

"I don't do anything," I stood straight, twisting my wrist to loosen his hold, "Let me go."

"You're a worthless brown slut. A Mexican named America, how fucking ironic," Chance laughed.

"Don't say mean things to me." I whimpered. I had always been tender-hearted, and it was challenging to be around Chance when he called me names and mocked my humility.

With little force, he pushed my small frame back onto the brick wall and held me there. Despite my weak attempts to move, I failed.

"Stop, just let me go. I didn't do anything to you. You don't have to be so mean to me."

"You get off on being a cock tease, don't you?"

"I am not that. I don't do-"

Chance dipped his head into the crook of my neck and suckled against my nape, stunning me and ending my words.

"Stop. What are you, uh, get off..."

I paused, and my mouth dropped, quickly mesmerized by his close contact with my sizzling spot. My breathing increased as his hands roamed over my hips, teasing the fabric of my skirt. My cheeks blushed red. Unsure why I was stirring inside, I started battling against the hot sensations, pushing his hard chest.

"Stop, ugh."

Chance was more potent than me and caught my hands, lifting them above my head and pinning them against the wall. I wanted to fight as he scooped back and nibbled my sensitive flesh, but I could only wriggle from the tingling sensations.

"Do you think I can't get a woman?" Chance asked in a hot breath against my cheek, "I could have any woman. I could take you right now. You'd love that, wouldn't you?"

"No," I said loud and clear, but my breathing was ragged from the thrill. It was like I was under his spell.

I pulled at his hold on my arms, "Let me go, or.... I'll tell your brother."

"What will you say? You're the one prancing around in this little skirt. Do you think I don't notice those looks you give me? You need someone to fuck you. I know you want my brother to put his cock in you. I hate to break it to you, little slut, but you're not his type."

"I'm not a slut. I don't even think like that," I whined, pulling my bound hands. I looked at his hold on my wrists before looking back into his eyes.

"You need me, don't you?" Chance asked, returning to his mission of forcefully turning me on.

"Mm, stop," I sighed as his lips curled against my neck, "Uhhm..."

I tried not to but slowly stopped squirming as my body melted from his tongue laps around my burning ears.

"Ohh-" I bit my lip to stop my moans.

His velvet voice teased in my ear, "I know you want to be my slut."

I hated him and the sensual way his lips shifted across my jaw. He was tormenting me with love bites and kisses.

"Oh, Stop, uh," I weakly protested, letting my head tilt for more

"Do you really want me to stop?" Chance handsomely grinned, peppering tender kisses across my cheekbones before ending on my pouty lips. I turned my head, but he caught my lips in a kiss. I didn't act at first, only letting him flutter against my brims, but when his tongue skillfully ventured into my mouth, I couldn't stop myself. No one had kissed me this way since before I started dating Chad. His lips were just as soft on my lips as on my neck.

Chance ended our taboo kiss by biting my bottom lip and freeing my hands.

Instead of fleeing as needed, I was puzzled. "Why did you do that?" I huffed, wiping my mouth.

Chance shrugged and, with one arm, dragged me closer to his mischievous smile.

"Let me go," I whispered against his chest but secretly succumbed to his powerful embrace.

My heart was beating crazy fast, and although I felt guilty, I was genuinely amazed by his kiss. Rubbing my sore lip, I stared into his eyes for an answer. His brown orbs had softened, but I was still weary. He smelled strongly of cologne that kindly assaulted my nose. I peered up with wide eyes when he bowed down for another kiss. He brushed his fingers against my lips, and I swore I saw fixation in his eyes. Perhaps Chad was right about his crush. The kissing didnt make sense otherwise. He slowly fluttered his lips against mine, and I reciprocated.

Instinctively, my hands quivered, but I brought them to his full beard. I was too far gone and let my tongue dance around his mouth. I relaxed back onto the brick wall when his lips returned to my neckline, and I roamed my hands across his broad shoulders while he grabbed my ass cheeks.

"Uh, oh," My chest heaved with a passion I had never sensed, and I leaned on my tiptoes to try and kiss him again.

"You're such a fucking tease," he whispered against my lips, grabbing at my blouse, "Take this shit off."

Suddenly realizing where I was and who he was, I lightly pushed his chest before moving to his left to escape this awkward situation.

"We can't. I am with your brother. I don't know why you kissed me." I said as I strolled.

I gasped when Chance caught me by the hair and dragged me to his chest. He placed his long hand over my mouth before I could scream.

"Where do you think you are going, little cock tease?"

I mumbled into his palm and wiggled my torso as his other hand traveled down my stomach and roamed around my skirt

"Nommm." I panicked when he shifted up my skirt to my thighs.

Chance had a firm hold on my body, and his fingers were clammy on my skin. He took slow strokes against my thighs before pushing against my panties.

"Pmmmmm."

"Why is this pussy so wet?" Chance chuckled, "You like this. I thought my mom said you were a good girl?"

I was so frightened I couldn't have been wet, but when his fingers merged into my panties to rub my clit there was no denying something sparked inside me.

"Nmm, Pmm, Nmm," I whined against his hand.

His rough pads scrubbed along my button, and I slumped against his chest. I had almost forgotten how scalding a guy's touch could be.

"I bet my brother has never felt this," Chance whispered, "What a bummer, huh?"

"Pmmm, om."

Chance changed paths and removed his hands to lick his fingers, "You taste so good, just like I imagined," he murmured, moving toward my chest.

Chance took heavy breaths while exploring each of my bra-covered breasts. I was sweating when I felt his cock press hard against my back.

"I bet you have sweet dark nipples," he snickered in my ear.

Somehow, he found the placement of one, giving my nipple a harsh pinch.

"ahmm!"

In pain and suddenly feeling a new rush of hatred, I used my strength to pull away from his hold. Chance grasped me by the stomach, dragging me back to him. He lifted my skirt and revealed my bright pink panties.

"Where are you going, huh?" he laughed, tugging down my panties, "You're basically dripping for me, so I know you want my cock."

"No! Stop!" I screamed, kicking my legs as a weapon from his attack, "Help!"

"Stop fucking yelling," he growled, shaking my torso.

His cock pressed against my bare ass, and I struggled, pulling my panties up to cover myself. He brought them down to my knees with a simple yank and pushed inside me. I gasped at the bizarre stretch and hunched over.

"Ahm, oh, oh," I panted as he held my midsection, dragging me on his cock, "Ow, oh."

"Oh shut up," Chance grunted, pushing deeper, "I know you're not a fucking virgin."

"Oh, oh, mmm."

I couldn't believe this was happening, nor how satisfying it was. His cock went more profound, and I groaned from the painful pleasure. Chance pulled us toward the wall and leaned back, flipping my skirt up.

"Bounce that brown ass on my cock," he ruled with a pop to my asscheeks.

Although I wasn't a virgin, I was fresh in my sexuality, and despite his vulgar tactics, I was melting from his minor thrusts, smearing my earlier arousal on his cock.

Chance slapped my ass again with the same order. Overpowered, I gradually engaged, carefully sliding back for more.

"Uhhm." My face was flushed with shame at allowing him to take me so quickly. But his cock felt so good; I pulled my skirt up and bounced back

Chance pulled my torso upright, sliding his tongue against my cheek and deepening his exploration into my pussy.

"Uh, uh, oh, my....."

"Just like that, baby." I heard him groan, "mm, you love cock in this tight pussy."

My tight walls clenched his cock with vindication. I was bitter but couldn't stop moaning in pleasure from his detailed strokes.

"Oh, oh, my goodness."

Hooking my arms around my back, Chance shoved harder, cramming my pussy with cock. He eased up as he worked my box and reached up to palm my left breast.

"Shit," he murmured, using his other palm to knead my asscheek, "You're so fucking wet. I know you needed this, baby."

There was no denying I was going to hell. But at that moment, I was in heaven, enveloped by raunchy bliss. My orgasm was constricting, and I grasped his arm, slamming my ass against his cock with need.

"Oh, gosh, I'm... Uh..."

With my heart racing and my tits swaying, I was so close to cuming when I heard Chad's booming bass.

"What the fuck? Get the fuck off of her!"

I lost my balance when Chance released his hold on me and fell onto the ground into a mulch pile.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Bro!" Chad shouted.

"Relax." Chance chuckled and stepped back while Chad ran over to bend at my side.

"Merica, Are you okay?" He asked, examining my fearful expression.

"He was trying to...." I panted, pushing my panties onto my hips, "I tried to run."

"What the hell did you do to her?" Chad rushed to his feet.

"She's a fucking drama queen. She saw Brother Jake sucking your cock and was threatening to tell Mom. So I just gave her what she needed," Chance smirked, flopping his softening cock into his khakis.

Chad looked toward me with agony, and I shook my head.

"He's lying. I didn't. I swear. I wouldn't."

"She's a jealous little twat, Chad. Dad and I both told you never to trust Mexican whores. She couldn't get it from you, so she got the better version, I guess."

The way he put it made me out to be the whore he dubbed me. I stayed quiet, feeling ashamed of the trap I had fallen into.

"I think she was about to cum, before-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Chad roared, shoving his brother away, "Go!"

Chance chuckled before making his exit around the building. I watched his tongue flick out toward me and cringed.

Settling beside me, Chad leaned back on the tree. I looked toward him to see his frown and chest heaving in despair.

"I'm sorry, it..." I shook my head, "I tried to call for help."

There was a long silence before he finally spoke again, and his voice was full of pain.

"No, it's my fault...." he paused to rub his smooth jaw, "Did you really see us?"

"I didn't see anything." I lied.

"Well, he's right. I'm um...." Chad started, "I'm..uh."

I awaited his confession without holding my breath. I had witnessed the raunchy act. Chance's violation of my body dulled the feeling of discovering my boyfriend was gay.

"I like men. Guys," He looked toward me for a moment before dropping his head, "I like you, too, Merica. My mom likes you. Tara."

"Chance hates me," I said.

"I know. He's not normal." Chad chuckled bitterly.

"I won't tell."

"Yeah, I know. I just..." Chad held my hand and smiled, "We don't have to stop being friends."

"No," I smiled, "Of course not. I like hanging out with you."

Chad nodded but still held a sad expression, "We can continue our relationship?"

My eyes widened in shock, but I nodded, "Yeah. Um, sure."

"At least until I go to the military," Chad breathed in relief, "My mom. She will kick me out if she finds out."

The sad truth caused me to feel for him, and I rubbed his hand, "I won't tell. We can go on like normal."

Chad's smile widened, and he reached over and kissed my cheek, "Thank you, America."

+

+

+

Chad's mother, Mrs. Baxter, or sister Baxter to her church friends, was a lovely woman. My mom had always been so busy working and providing for me that we hadn't created a proper bond. I loved my mother, but his mom had shown me personal engagement that my mother hadn't. So when she asked me to babysit Tara for the weekend, I agreed.