The Trainee Ch. 03

Story Info
Little Slut Marie has double the fun!
3.9k words
4.73
10k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Trainee Ch. 03

Little Slut Marie had thought about being with more than one man for the longest time. Before she knew that was anything anyone could or would do, or what it might be called.

At first Marie thought it went back to her boyfriend Michael. He took her to the roof of her apartment building on a warm spring night, and told her every time she kissed him, she had to also kiss his friend Paul. And so, she did as she was told.

Later on, she sometimes found herself caught between two guys and she wondered why she couldn't have both. One time, she got fucked by two guys in less than 24 hours. She even once had a threesome planned with her now ex-husband and his friend, but the friend backed out at the last minute. Then she did a foursome much later, but her ex-boyfriend George got sulky and wouldn't touch her when her play partner James was touching her.

That was so disappointing. But that last failed chance at MMF play was right after Marie met Demond...who would change her life forever. As he was getting to know her, it was clear she had many unfulfilled desires and curiosities. She was glad that it was one more desire she could fulfill with Demond.

It was part of Marie's contract that she may have to play with others. But there wasn't much chance to explore that as COVID-19 hit less than two months after she became Demond's trainee, his girl, his slut, his property, and he became Marie's Sir.

But during the pandemic, as Demond trained his girl, he began to talk to her about his experiences and ask her questions about her desires. Then he began to incorporate it into dirty talk. This grew as he began her anal training. Before long, after her initial reluctance, he had her with his cock in her mouth and dildos in her other two holes, riding those pretend cocks with her greedy enthusiasm.

When girl was finally able to take his cock up her ass, when he claimed it as his own as she cried out "Sir! Oh Sir!" over and over again, Demond knew it was time to bring his girl to the next level, using her skills to please two men.

Demond thought the best introduction would be a man she had already played with, so he called on her play partner James. James and Marie hadn't played since before the pandemic, and only once since Marie became his sub. But he reasoned that someone experienced in MMF and experienced with girl would be best.

Now, Marie found herself sitting expectantly on a sofa in a modern downtown hotel room, clad in a black cup-less baby doll negligee and nothing else but a black butt plug with a silver heart shaped jewel. She had set up like for a regular playdate with Sir, but with condoms and lube set in various places, more snacks and beers and more extra towels. She had spent ample time preparing for this day, ensuring her grooming was impeccable...inside and out.

Demond sat across from her at the desk, decompressing from his work week and hydrating. He had talked to James about the plan for tonight, but before they began, Demond wanted Marie to himself.

"Come here, girl" he said in his firm but gentle tone.

"Yes, Sir" girl said as she turned towards him from putting the final touches on the set up of the toys.

Demond looked at her and nodded, and she knew what it meant. She kneeled in front of him. He nodded again towards his crotch and girl smiled and clapped. Then she leaned in and undid his belt and proceeded to free his beautiful black cock from his jeans.

Then girl leaned forward and began to tease her dear Sir's cock with her tongue. By the time she had taken him fully in her mouth, he was fully erect and she set to work. Demond looked down at her hair, once ash brown but now red with highlights, as approved by him. He remembered fondly the first time he called her his cock sucking goddess. Demond then grabbed her hair, ruffled it at first, then gripped it. She sloppily sucked his cock, but not noisily like some other women. No, his girl made little slurps and happy noises as she did her favourite thing.

Demond relaxed back into his chair, and let girl perform her act of worship as only she did. He had told her before that she was the best, and although others came close and one may have been more technically skilled, no woman could match her enthusiasm. As she once said, she loved it as much as he did.

Just as Demond glanced at his watch and saw it was 6 o'clock, a knock was heard at the door. His girl looked up at him and he nodded, and she quickly cleaned him up with her tongue and stood up. Demond motioned for girl to open the door, and she bounced towards the door, peeked through the peephole, and stood behind it as she let James in.

Demond rose and strode across the suite. Although they had communicated to set up the play, Demond had never met James, and the two men only knew each other through their Fetlife profiles and their relationship to Marie.

"Sir, I would like to introduce James. James, my Dominant, Demond," said Marie, holding onto Sir's arm and beaming at both gentlemen.

Demond extended his hand and shook James' hand firmly. James flashed his ready grin while Demond's reaction was more circumspect but friendly.

Demond welcomed James in and offered him a seat. He nodded to girl and she went to the bar fridge to get two beers for the men, and then she sat at Sir's feet while they chatted. (This was unusual as they rarely drank before play, but this was an ice breaker and tonight was mostly about sex, not a heavy kink scene.) Drinking her water, girl listened but she wasn't as chatty as usual because there were butterflies in her tummy. As much as she had waited for this, now she was nervous.

After a time, Demond rose and girl did the same. He took her by the hand, and led her to the bed. He pushed her over the side of the bed, and lifted her baby doll to reveal her ass. He caressed her and then gave her a good slap. She giggled and Demond hit her harder. And she quieted.

Demond put his hands on girl's ass and addressed James:

"James, as you know, I have been training Marie for some time now. It's good that you could join us this evening to initiate my girl in this type of service to me" said Demond.

James got up from his chair and loped over to the bed.

"Thanks, D. Happy to be here. You know I have a soft spot for Marie" replied James.

"Indeed, I do know that" replied Demond with a smile.

Wanting to see them talk, girl turned her head and looked over her shoulder. Without missing a beat, Demond corrected her:

"Get down girl" he said in his warm yet authoritative voice.

And Marie got down immediately, breasts and face flat against the bed.

"So, James, are you ready to begin?" asked Demond with his evil playtime grin.

"Yeah, ready as ever" James said.

Marie peeked and could spot James' bulge in his pants. And she could feel Sir's hard cock against her, as he had been speaking with James while pressed up against her and kneading her ass. She was dripping wet and her breath was already a bit uneven with the anticipation.

Demond stepped back from the bed and smacked girl on the ass.

"Up on all fours, girl" her Sir said to her and she immediately obeyed.

He left her there as the men quickly undressed. Marie liked to fold Sir's clothes when they played, but she didn't dare move.

In a couple of minutes, the men were back to the bed and they set upon her in an instant. Their beautiful dark hands, Demond's hazelnut and James' caramel, were everywhere on her creamy white skin. Demond focused on his sweet ass and his pussy (oh, he loved owning her tight little pussy) and James on her tits.

She was a 42D but they always seemed more generous to James, because they were so pale and pendulous.

As he played with those tits he had missed so much during the lockdown, James caught a glimpse of Demond at work between her legs now, alternately teasing and hurting her. He could see the smoldering intensity that had enthralled Marie.

Kneeling by the bed, James reached out his hand and lifted her chin with his finger and in they were looking in each other's eyes. He moved in for a kiss and she parted her lips and moaned as her Sir's attentions to her ass and her hole got the best of her.

She heard the sound of a condom opening and he steadied herself for what was about to come. It was going to be weird, because she and Sir had never used one. But Sir was protective of his property. He wasn't about to let anyone cum inside her, and it was only good etiquette to use them.

Demond pulled her hair back, away from James' lips, and he thrusted into girl in one movement. She grunted as Sir claimed her once more. A greedy girl, she moved as soon as Sir got into a rhythm, she matched him, while James continued, now sucking her nipples as they swayed. A few minutes watching that was too much. He positioned himself and place his cock into Marie's sweetly moaning mouth.

Demond was pleased to see his girl finally applying his training. As he slipped in and out of her, he watched with delight as she showed her slutty little self more and more. Deeper moans, subtly smacking lips, swinging breasts, little squirts as he brought her close to orgasm: girl was in the zone. Demond picked up the pace, pulling halfway out and slamming into her over and over, pushing on the plug in her ass from time to time.

Her moans deepened. She sucked more enthusiastically, as she did when he was training her with the dildos during the pandemic times.

Demond began grabbing and pinching her ass as he fucked her purposefully. He glanced up at James who was losing himself in her. As if James could sense Demond looking at him, his eyes opened and as if on cue, he slowly pulled out of Marie's mouth.

Demond pulled back Marie's hair and slammed into her a few more times, pulled out, and stood up.

"Get on your back, girl" ordered Demond.

His girl did as she was told. She was no sooner on her back when he parted her legs with his knee and slapped her pussy several times in quick succession.

James knew better than to comment on the actions of a Dom with his sub, but his eyes widened.

"Oh, don't worry James, she loves it. Don't you, greedy slut?" Demond quipped with a chuckle as he smacked his little pussy a few more times.

"Yes Sir" girl squealed.

"She's all ready for you now" observed Demond, stepping back from where Marie lay horizontally across the king size bed.

"Awesome!" said James and got on a condom at once. It reminded her of the last time that they were together. She never had had to ask James twice. Usually, she hadn't had to ask.

Marie watched Sir intently as he circled the bed. When he got to the other side, he climbed up on the bed and grasped each of Marie's pale arms and pinned her to the bed.

"He's going to use you now, girl. Make me proud" whispered Sir in that tone that was somewhere between sexy and threatening. Fuck, she loved that tone.

James mounted her. Missionary was his favourite. He loved to kiss her deeply while fucking her even more deeply. Although she wasn't his sub, James enjoyed her high level of compliance and enthusiasm. It turned him on how much she wanted it. So many chicks don't fuck, just lay there and take it, but even held down like this, Marie gave it her all. He had pushed her down and forced her before in their play, but now that was Demond's role. He made Marie a more obedient slut than ever.

James was kissing her deeply when suddenly girl panicked. She felt like she was going to cum. She pulled away for a second, and looked expectantly at Sir.

"What is it girl?" he said.

"I -- I -- I need to cum soon," his girl gasped. "So close!"

Demond looked darkly at her and commanded "You know what you need to do. Cover your dirty hole." He moved his hands around her neck to free her arms...but not her. Looking down into her eyes, Sir gave her the look that told her to make him proud.

And Marie did. She covered her mouth and came hard on James' cock, but she couldn't thrash as she normally would, as Demond restrained her firmly by the neck. She felt so light headed as she did every time, he choked her. Her muffled cries and gasps filled the room, as both men intently watched her face turn pink then purple. It made it even better. So. Much. Better.

Demond released her at the perfect moment, just as Marie gasped. He stroked her cheek and hair and leaned in to kiss her.

"Up we go, girl" said Demond, cajoling girl out of the dreamy space she went every time she got choked.

"Yes, Sir" girl said softly.

"Back on all fours, girl" ordered Demond gently.

And Marie did as she was told. She always did unless she was physically unable to execute or maintain her pose or position.

Now it was time for what girl had described to Sir, being on all fours with two cocks in her: it was her fantasy. Demond spoke in his low voice to James. Marie didn't even hear what Sir said, just that she felt James enter her again, gripping her hips with his long fingers.

Once James was in a rhythm, Sir got on his knees and began to fuck his sweet girl's face.

Marie was high on cock. So much sensation, so much wetness, so much stimulation. Sir gripped her head and her tits alternately to pleasure himself with her pretty little mouth. She gagged and coughed and moaned and even squirted; she never did that with James before but her Sir had trained her well.

Sir was pleased to see her pushing back on that cock and he gave her orders to squeeze it. He told her that her job was to serve his black cock and all the black cocks he wanted her to serve. She nodded as she sucked and moaned in agreement.

Then it hit her and girl pleaded with her eyes to cum. And Sir nodded and gripped her by the throat as she came repeatedly all over James' cock. This sent James over the edge and he came unexpectedly, filling the condom inside Marie as she moaned with her mouth full of Demond. It was a sight for both men to behold.

When James was done cumming, he flopped on the bed for a moment and then hopped up to go to the bathroom. Demond wasn't anywhere near ready to cum. He took such a long time. She loved it.

"Back on your back, girl" he ordered Marie.

"Yes Sir!" she said and rolled over.

Demond dragged her so her feet were facing towards the sofa. He positioned himself between her legs with a towel in hand. He was going to drill her and make her squirt some more.

"Lift your ass, slut" he commanded and she did.

James approached the bed.

"She will clean your cock and then you can enjoy the show" Demond said with a grin as he slapped his smooth pink pussy until girl was squirming.

James put his cock to her lips and she opened obediently, licking him clean. Then he took a seat.

Demond began his work of alternately pounding Marie's cervix, withdrawing and rubbing his cock aggressively against her vulva and slapping it. He told her what a greedy hole she had and drained her over and over. When he wasn't talking dirty to her, he has his mouth full of her creamy pendulous breasts.

At one point, Demond beckoned over James and told him to hold Marie down. He obliged and then Demond used the Hitachi on her. She squirted like a fountain. So much that Demond had to stop with the Hitachi.

"Good slut" Demond said as he wiped off the Hitachi and unplugged it.

Marie flopped back on the bed, with her legs spread wide.

"Looks like you're ready for both of us, girl" Demond said with a chuckle.

The men exchanged glances and James stretched out on the bed. His long lean caramel body contrasted with the white duvet.

Marie looked from James to Sir. She gazed at Sir's handsome face, his gorgeous dark skin, his muscles, so strong he could break her in two and so sexy that she would happily be broken by him any time. Marie wondered in that split second how did she get here and how the hell was she so damned lucky?

Before she could contemplate that, Sir pulled her up off the bed into a deep kiss.

"You've been such a good girl. Are you having fun? Are you ready for what comes next?" Demond asked looking into her eyes in that way that looked right into her brain. He knew the answer but he is a good Dom. He needed to check in.

"Yes, yes Sir! Thank you so much. I am having so much fun and I am so ready!" girl said, flushed and glowing.

"Alright then" Demond said, turning her about and pushing her over the bed.

Demond plucked the jeweled plug out her ass, found it clean, and applied more lube. He popped it back into place and pushed it around a few times. He grabbed her by copper locks, all messed up from the fun, and pulled her up to whisper in her ear.

"Okay girl, you know what to do" Demond whispered to her.

He didn't need to tell her twice. As soon as her Sir released his grip on her, she crawled across the bed and much to the amusement of James, she straddled him wordlessly.

"Well, hello Marie" James said with a grin on his face.

"Hey!" she said with a giggle reaching for his cock. "I have to get on now. Is that okay?"

Both Sir and James chuckled.

"Sure, hop on!" James said with a smirk.

Marie fumbled a bit; all of a sudden, she felt aware of everything: her hair disheveled, her baby doll a bit askew, her make up smeared, and most of all, their eyes upon her.

"Take it easy, girl" Sir said gently.

With that, Marie exhaled and pushed down onto James cock and began to ride him slowly.

As she picked up speed, Demond observed. He knew she would begin to move rapidly and shortly thereafter, she would beg to cum.

Of course, he was right. Marie shifted from cowgirl, she leaned in and her tits swung around. James was clearly a fan of the cup less baby doll negligee. She rode him hard and fast -- for the first time ever, James was just laying back and letting things happen.

All of a sudden, she covered her mouth, look over to Sir, who was watching. He nodded and began to stroke his cock. Marie came once, twice, three times. She even managed a little squirt once more.

After she was done cumming, Sir grabbed the lube and got behind her. As soon as she felt his touch, she slowed down. Demond removed the plug again, but this time replaced it with beautiful curved cock. Just as it got in all the right places when they fucked, the shape of his cock fit in her ass just so.

Slowly ever so slowly, Demond made his way inside her. It was always incredibly tight but now even more so.

James had been skeptical about whether this was possible; he felt Marie was too small for double penetration. He held his breath as he felt the pressure of Demond filling up Marie's ass. It was intense. She leaned down to kiss him and he reached up. That kiss was transformed into a moan as Marie found herself completely and utterly filled.

Sir leaned in and pulled her up, kissed her neck, put his tongue in her ear, bit her shoulder, all the things he did when he took her ass. All the things that drove her wild.

It became a soft blur of being between the two men, Sir always drawing her back to him for longer and longer periods. She couldn't resist him. She was so fond of James because he was her first black lover, but Sir owned her body and mind and she was never more devoted to another man.

Through the haze of all that pleasure and deep pressure inside her, each of them made her cum. Sir covered her mouth for her when she was no longer able to do it herself.

She began to feel James speed up and then Sir. Not too fast because that would be impossible. But enough that she felt her vagina stretching to near the breaking point.

Marie began to utter so many dirty things, things she had said before about herself, that she was a dirty girl, that she was a nasty slut, a fuck toy who was made to serve him, a black cock slut.

James was enthusiastically responding to this: he had heard Marie talk a bit dirty before but this was incredible. He had done some wilder scenes, more complex scenes, but this one had such intensity. That intensity was building and James couldn't go slow anymore.

12