The Trainee Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In response, Demond slowed and let James have his moment. A large moan and then a rapid series of thrusts and groans and James was done.

As she squeezed James out in the aftermath, Sir took up the space and began to pound her hard. His hands were all over her and he grabbed her tits.

Demond's breathing became uneven and Marie began to feel it too. She came quickly on his cock and that was it. Her Sir then made that sound she loved most as he slammed into her and then pulsated as he emptied his seed into her.

Demond rolled off of Marie, she rolled off of James and the room was silent except their breathing.

Marie sat up and looked at both of them and smiled.

"I am so hungry" she chirped.

"Oh girl, we know you are. You always are". Demond chuckled as he mopped his brow.

She leaned in and kissed him and giggled.

"I know Sir. You wouldn't have me any other way!"


12