The Trainer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sometimes I feel like I'm in over my head. Like I have no idea what I'm doing with her." Amy thought she probably shouldn't be admitting this to someone who'd already had her doubts about her abilities with dogs, but Charlie seemed in a kind and understanding mood and if Amy was completely honest, she could do with a bit of kindness and understanding.

"Lucky for you, I do," Charlie said with a smile.

"Yeah? Have you got some reading materials or quick start guides for me?" Amy joked.

"No, but you know I give dog training. That's as much about training the dogs as it's about training the owners. Why don't you come along?"

Amy thought about this for a moment: she'd already admitted to Charlie that she needed help, but to willingly put herself at the other girl's mercy, to willingly spend more time with the one person she'd rightfully named asshole-girl?

"I don't know..."

Charlie shrugged. "It's up to you but you'd be surprised at how much of a difference it can make for you two to work together on understanding and respecting each other."

She really did need to do something. Soon she'd have no sofa left to sit on and her neighbours may very well get fed up with the noise. Besides, it was just heart-breaking to see the little dog so stressed.

"Okay then," she said eventually. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?"

"Exactly! I'm starting a new series of lessons on Thursday at six, if you can make that."

That would be a bit of a race from work but if she left a bit early, she could probably make it work. "Okay, I'll be there."

"Great. I better run now and give these guys a bit more of a walk. Thanks for the beer. I'll see you Thursday."

Charlie got up and there was an awkward moment where Amy wasn't sure if she could get up too. But to do what exactly? They'd never hugged goodbye or anything of the kind. It was all strictly business. So Amy stayed seated, awkwardly.

When Charlie walked off with her dog entourage in tow, Jamie happily trotted along after them. Amy called her but was again ignored by the dog.

"I see her recall needs some work too," Charlie said with a grin. "We'll work on that in training. Go on girl, go back to your mum."

Jamie of course, did obey Charlie, who must be the dog whisperer, and came bounding over to Amy.

"Thanks girl," Amy said, stroking her. "You really embarrassed me there. In front of Charlie, of all people. But you wouldn't understand that, would you? You like Charlie. I guess she's... not too bad. At least she wasn't a complete asshole today."

Jamie wagged her tail in agreement and gave a happy bark.

"Alright, alright, keep it together. Yeah, she may be alright..."

To be continued...