All Comments on 'The Trainer Pt. 02'

by Salandar

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Ash_legendAsh_legendover 3 years ago
Urgh

This is too much, how am I supposed to wait for the next installment? Poor Jamie, poor Amy. What a wonderful story teller you are, making us feel all kinds of ways in one story. Please keep writing, I can't wait to read the next chapter(s).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wonderful story. Hopefully, Jamie pulls through. Can't wait for part 3, I hope it doesn't take a month. You could have ended it with the scene at work, but your cliffhanger will certainly get your readership to dig into the third chapter.

J

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Little old ladies...

...aren't always nice, especially those who spit at people they disapprove of. A very powerful chapter, Salandar, with its look at homophobia and racism (not only flowing in one direction), not to mention the traumas experienced by your main characters. And to cap all the drama, you kick us while we're down with that throat-gripping cliff-hanger. Part 03, and quickly please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Let me second that first comment: Shame on you for leaving us with a cliffhanger that bad! Also, incredible second chapter. I was wondering how you'd continue from their "breakup", and the twist at the end is, for all its already mentioned cruelty, a clever option that really didn't cross my mind :) Looking forward to the 3rd part!

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0over 3 years ago

Nooooooooooooo! You can't leave it like that! Poor Jamie :( Hope she's ok. You Salandar are so evil lol. Can't wait for the next part. Loving this story. Also loving that Megan and Jordan is in it even though for a small part. It's great to see them again after The Boxer. Great work.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 3 years ago
OMG!

How long must we all wait until the next installment?

This was such a good second chapter.

I love this story!

ArmyGal33ArmyGal33over 3 years ago
You’re just a big ole meanie head, aren’t ya?

They start to get close, then you wrench them apart. Then you go and hurt Jamie. Just so you know, you and I, we are in a fight right now 😠😩

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 3 years ago

Well I really want to say you have a beautiful story going here and your writing is fantastic. The way you presented the island culture and Charlie’s hard experience was impactful with Amy having the complete opposite was nicely written. However, first the puppy and the Jamie! Now what is Amy going to do after being attacked? You’re suspenseful writing is is going to cause a lot of sleepless nights until your next post. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!

Xena75Xena75over 3 years ago

Omg you are killing me! I love your stories!! Can't wait for more!!!

Maddie624Maddie624over 3 years ago

What ArmyGal33 said...x2. :(

Air_DryAir_Dryover 3 years ago

Salandar, you are really good at leaving us hanging and we keep coming back for more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That poor pup better be okay in the next part or you'll be getting some strongly worded comments on the next part. Wonderful story otherwise. Evil, but wonderful

Clouded_yellowClouded_yellowover 3 years ago
Beautiful

Salandar, plz don't let anything worse happen to Jamie. Can't deal with it.

And for the story, brilliant job. You have such a special talent to draw in your readers into your plot and characters journey. Plz don't make us wait longer for the next chapter.

FriskyMindFriskyMindover 3 years ago

Aaargh! All I can say is I really wish I hadn’t found this story until it was complete, I must go with the evil vote! Fabulous story, truly. Hmmm...middle of the night, wounded dog...where might she go for help? Hee hee

Bleep735Bleep735over 3 years ago

This story is sooo good. I love it. I hope we don’t have to wait long for part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please!!!

How could you end it with such a cliffhanger??? 😄 I've been patienty waiting for part no. 2, but now I can't wair for the next part, so please hurry up.... I love the story, the characters - simply everthing 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Great job, keep it up 👍🏽

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Miss Salander you are terrible. 8 pages of great story development and the girl is near returning or not to England and then you shoot the dog? And we poor souls have to wait for how long? But You can’t kill the dog... not really. The story keeps going great , you have us on the edge, just with that dream...That’s all you have given us... And congratulations anyway, you are good.

2oothfairy2oothfairyover 3 years ago
Cliffhanger........

Talk about a cliffhanger! Brilliantly written, as always, thank you. Looking forward to the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

u r one of my fav writer. i love ol ur storys. hve mercy pls. n dnt let us hang for tht long. hahahaha. it jus keeps gettng bettr. flow of story nd ur writin skills. wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OH MY GOD WTF

WTF POOR JAMIE OH MY GOD!

I.. holy shit Jamie isnt gonna die is she??

Oh my GOD. So MUCH happened this episode. Fuck me. Thank you for your representation of homophobia in Latin America. I'm going to be surprised if you've never came in contact with the culture here. Jesus. Okay.

I am linking Charlie to a specific person in my life too much rn. Fucking same vague mfs. I feel like I have understood her since the first installment. I thought maybe she had a condition in which she didn't remember people's faces (aphasia?) but that seemed a bit fanfic-y for your writing. Anyways. Blew me away. Fuck me.

Jojo_85Jojo_85over 3 years ago
Love this story....but...

I love this story but I really hate you right now (not really) for ending this chapter on such a cliff hanger. I CAN NOT wait for the next chapter!

paulyepspaulyepsover 3 years ago

As always your stories are well written and addicting. I hope Jaime will be ok, no need to kill off the fog. Can’t wait for the next chapter. Thanks for keeping my mind engaged in your stories and off the madness around me !

LiveCatLiveCatover 3 years ago
What a cruel cliffhanger!

Absolutely loving this story but bloody hell, that was an evil cliffhanger and I might never forgive you if Jamie doesn't make it!

Really looking forward to finding out how Charlie and Amy find their way forward

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'd love to read Charlie's POV.

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago
Just An Awesome Read!!

The Trainer Pt, 02 was quite enjoyable reading in exploring Amy / Charlie's continuing developing relationship, while simultaneously excluding any real sexual activity between them. However, their intense dancing and kissing on Pride Day was quite beautiful reading. This "Love Story" is definitely in the "Lesbian Sex Hall Of Fame Category!!

Please expeditiously post Pt. 03, as you left us with quite a cliff hanger on Amy's pending departure for England & Jamie's potential life threatening injury (s).

A Totally 5*Star Rating For The Trainer Pt. 02!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please do not make us wait to long for part 3!

pseud277pseud277over 3 years ago

Wow a total cliffhanger - I like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So good!

Don't keep us waiting too long please. I loved the story. Please add in both Charlie and Amy's POV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ho-Hum.......

Just another amazing story from Salandar.

I would have been surprised if it wasn't.

Great work Sal!!!

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppover 3 years ago
More please

I, like many others, hope the next part comes out soon. Just when we are already feeling bad for the main characters, you hurt the dog. Thank you for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story - Thank You.

I don't entirely concur with many of the comments above. Write it your way, your choice of POV, your decision on the Jamie's fate. I haven't been unhappy with your decisions to date, why would I want to start making them for you?

-

But I do agree that it would be 'a good thing' if a cliffhanger ending was followed up reasonably quickly by the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
breathless

somehow been away or a bit when pt 01 was released so did the read in one go.... You had me wondering if the sisters were twins until the reveal of not wanting to recognize ( the expat ) came up and it became obvious that it's a very heavy case of once bitten.... I have my fingers crossed for a good outcome, you're a brilliant romance writer tackling injustices... Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm really struggling with the cliffhanger, I've been refreshing your page everyday. I don't wanna wait a month. Your writing is perfect as per. I get sucked like no other story on lit.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Moving along so nicely then the final 2 pages. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

amazing story but so heartwrenching!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was going to save comment till end of part 3 but this is so engaging and well written I had to stop and say thanks before starting the next part. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusalmost 2 years ago

Magnificent piece of workmanship, rising to the level of art. (Sometimes, thanks to authors like you, Lit-erotica lives up to its name!) Even more is your deep insight into psychology and sociology. The result is edifying -- up-building, making me a better human being for the reading. Thank you. 5 stars.

Nicole2023Nicole2023almost 2 years ago

You made laugh, sad, laugh and then an OMG moment. I'm so engrossed in reading, I'm skipping work.

Runner4069Runner406911 months ago

Loving this story but I hate the BrokenSpokes-esque cliff hanger ending, but at least I'm late to this so there is a quick answer to my anguish, not months of twisting in no-mans land of not knowing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSalandar@Salandar
When I was a child, I dreamed about being a writer. Acknowledging the unlikelihood of become the next J.R.R. Tolkien or J.K. Rowling (for one, I have no middle name), I threw myself on my studies and followed a different path. Even with writing academically for a number of yea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories