All Comments on 'The Trainer Pt. 03'

by Salandar

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I was honest to God expecting you to take a longer time (like at least 2 months longer) to finish the next (and last) part. And I'd have waited that long, if slightly grumpily - we were left with a dying dog, after all! -, because the story is so very worth it. Not having to wait any longer is the best start to my day I could have hoped for, and I'm happy to report that the short time didn't detract at all from the quality. Awesome conclusion, and thank you :)

2oothfairy2oothfairyover 3 years ago
Loved it!

Such a lovely ending to a beautifully written story, thank you

FriskyMindFriskyMindover 3 years ago

Awwww...you made me puddle up. I’m such a sucker for a happy ending! Having read your other stories I wasn’t overly concerned you’d break my heart, but I was pleasantly surprised how quickly this installment came out. Thank you! Sorry it’s over, though. Charlie is a great character. The two together are perfect. I’ll miss them.

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago
Testing the Waters

So enjoy all your stories; the Mechanic series was fun, erotically poignant and perfectly paced. This tale of Charlie and Amy - intense, captivating. Certainly hope you continue to “test the waters” and soon. Thanks for sharing.

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0over 3 years ago

So happy the Jamie's ok. Loved the story from start to finish even though I'm GUTTED that its over. Going to miss these characters so much. Specially Charlie. Can't wait for your next story. All my favourite writers seem have gone on strike since the virus so this has been a ray of sunshine, except you ofc so for that I thank you.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 3 years ago

Whewww! Now I can finally sleep again now that all the suspense has bee put to bed. This final chapter was wonderfully written with the way you wrapped everything up. As I read I could feel the trauma Amy was experiencing with Jamie and the in the aftermath of the attack. How you spun the together-apart-together was beautiful and led to a very romantic ending. I hope your pen never runs out of ink so you can continue writing such great stories. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️s!!!!!

Air_DryAir_Dryover 3 years ago

Sal, once again you deliver. This is the kind of slow burn, happy ending romance that I'm a sucker for. I've read a few where it didn't work out or even had heart wrenching tragedy. When the writing was good I still enjoyed them. Especially when those affected prevailed in the end.

Oh yeah, where do you get off being virtually typo free and writing totally coherent dialogue, sentences, paragraphs, pages and chapters? It must be due to your talented editors.

The truth is I'm not a very good at critical writing and I don't have anything negative to say. I guess I'm not helping much eh?

Of course I'll be attentive and anticipating your future efforts. This was your first story I've been able to read as it was published. All the others were catching up as I have had a Literotica account for less than a year. Thank you for all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Prepared myself

I prepared myself for the worst like Jamie dying and Amy not coming back while waiting for the third chapter. I expected to wait a little longer all the while checking the site everyday and what a nice surprise this was. As expected, it hit all the right spots. Good pacing and I loved the slow build up the most. Great work Author!

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 3 years ago

A great ending to a truly wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The story is OVER? Already?

Loved the story! Your characters are so compelling, that I hate to see your chapters end. You made this old-guy weepy, again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

iv bn waitng for ths. thank u salandar, ok il go n read it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This couple was a lot on my mind in the last week

Thank you for finishing the story, and for giving them a happy ending.

I got attached... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sal, loved the final chapter. True love wins out in the end. Actually loved the entire series. Can't wait for your next story.

Thanks for taking the time to write for your fans.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

had me guessing right up to lets go home i hope you write more ill be looking for your name happy life happy wife im guessing is good and broken spokes is a talent of her own best wishes from australia a fan shayne

Sophie160987Sophie160987over 3 years ago

I totaly folow the previous comments

You realy are a gifted writer

Love the slow build the way you let us slowly in the lives and emotions of the caracters

Please keep amazing us with more briliant stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you!

I wish this story was one part longer. Only because I fell in love with them, and don’t want to say goodbye quite yet. Thank you for sharing them with us.

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppover 3 years ago
Awwwwww

What a sweet, happy ending. I too would like to see more with these ladies. But this was the perfect ending for their story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing another beautiful couple's story... the ending led me to shed tears of joy for them. Love the way you write :D

Xena75Xena75over 3 years ago

I loved it so much! Keep writing you are so very good at it. 🙂

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was just so beautiful!! I waited so patiently for the chapter and you exceeded expectations ;-; Loved it!! Love the way you write. Please keep at it! Looking forward to more stories from you!

Ash_legendAsh_legendover 3 years ago
So amazingly realistic. . .

as usual with your stories. Thank you so so much for this, and thank goodness you made our wait so short. We're all appreciative of that.

Your characters are so beautifully realistic, as is your dialogue. Not to mention the sex scenes. Beautiful. I really cannot wait to read what you write next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where's that 6th star!

This was so amazing! Thank you for sharing it with us. I loved the story so much. I hope to read more from you, keep writing.

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Absolutely loved this story from "start to completion"!!!

Everything about the Trainer, from storyline, including all levels / types of emotions being exhibited was perfect. Although, I am saddened seeing the story concluded, the ending was just beautifully written.

The Trainer is 1-of my all time favorite lesbian love stories and I rated all 3-Parts as 5*-STARS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Aw chucks

This made me so legitimately happy. I felt just as excited and insecure as Amy, right up until the end. You're an amazing writer, and I feel bad for reading this for free. Thank you for lighting up my day!

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Nowhere to hide

Well, Salandar, you've redeemed yourself with the dog-lovers by saving Jamie and you've redeemed yourself with the romantics, young and old, by making things right between Amy and Charlie. And just as well because I think you'd have found nowhere to hide from enraged readers if all hadn't turned out well. As always with your serials, most enjoyable and I'm eagerly anticipating your next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

what a lovely sweet endng. tho i wantd mor, coz u write so wel. Thank you Salandar, that was a very nice story. well writen as alwys. i hope ul contnue on writing, sharing ur gift and keep on inspring. i agree, amazngly realstc.

ArmyGal33ArmyGal33over 3 years ago
Officially over

*sigh* I guess we are no longer in a fight. I forgive you for your past transgressions and hereby deem your slate to be clean.

I love happy endings 🥺🥰

Clouded_yellowClouded_yellowover 3 years ago
Uff

I'm sad it came to an end, but what a happy ending with Charlie, Amy and Jamie. Salandar, you did it again and I'm look forward to read from you soon. Brilliant stuff! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I loved this story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

Gorgeous story. Loved the mutual vulnerability and also love the dog rescue angle. So sweet and rewarding. Love your writing.

tygztygzover 3 years ago

Aw damn now I'm crying. Good tears, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

its not just the story its realy how it was beautfuly written.it came to life. i love it. and theres rily differencs in each of ur story, from charctrs, scenes, flow of story. rily nice. u r one of d best writer here for me salandar. thank u for sharing this to us. hope to read more from u.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You owe my cat some apologies

Over the last week I have binge read everything you have posted here. The only one I couldn't finish was The Carpenter, because Diana. My cat has not had snuggles or play time and is judging me. I'm blaming you. I'm not saying it's your fault, I'm saying I'm blaming you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shut a good story!

Loved everything about it. My absolute favorite type of story. Writing is superb and the setting was marvelous. Looking forward to more stories!

amy821amy821over 3 years ago
Best story of 2020

What a truly wonderful story, it was so good I read it twice. Terrific characters and even Jamie got a happy ending. I can't wait to see what you write next.

Paddy57Paddy57over 3 years ago
Superb

wow what a story, lovely characters (especially Jamie) thank you

coochaecoochaeover 3 years ago
Immaculate

Congrats on winning! This is my favorite story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful :)

You really do write amazing and beautiful stories, not often I'll spend most of the day just reading a story this long from start to end. Had me interested the whole way, a little sad it wasn't longer ;)

DecemberstouchDecemberstouchover 3 years ago
THANK YOU!

I must say, I was excited when I saw your thanks to BrokenSpokes.

Thank you for this AMAZING story!!!! Thank you for your incredible sense of humor. Thank you for your distinctive choice of words, especially when describing things, people, places, ideas and your writing in general. Thank you for giving us a chance into the world of Amy and Charlene.....sorry, lol I mean Charlie. Also glad to have heard from Morgan and Jordan again and was silently hoping Rowan and her 'straight girl' would pop up too, but all is good that ends well. And oh, thank your for giving Jamie a home.

Thank you Salandar 🌷

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Breathtaking

Up and down what a scenario ..... Love your style and cetails and art of writing .... Such a great talent

Gungfume67Gungfume67over 3 years ago
I Fucking Love, Love.

So much joy in reading this love story. I’ve become a big fan of listening to erotica but this wonderful story has made me realize what I’ve been missing about reading stories. I can’t wait to read the rest of your work.

DukaaDukaaover 3 years ago

I think I saw this story some months ago but never came to read it till now. If only I'd known. I mean, what's better than a wholesome love story in an intriguing tropical setting with adorable puppies :) 11/10 from me.

AshleyyAshleyyover 3 years ago

Another amazing story!! I am obsessed

6niner6ninerabout 3 years ago
thank you

this is about the entire story, not just this chapter.

good plot, credible characters, great setting, clearly polished (brit) use of the language...

i would have rated it at 5, had it not been for a few, typographical errors, but far more importantly, the length of the story.

slow burn is fine, but this seems self-indulgent.

in my limited opinion, it would have been far better if you had chopped off at least one-third of the material, if not a bit more.

i am a fan, and offer this in the most constructive spirit.

please ignore my review, if it seems critical.

cheers,

Jimbo3948Jimbo3948almost 3 years ago

Beautiful story. I especially loved the line "...this was where she belonged, with her family." at the ending. Your tale had just the right amount of erotica and romance - and if there were any typos or grammatical errors in the entire story, I did not notice them. Great job!

ScloseeScloseealmost 3 years ago

Incredible story full of emotion. I was just about in tears reading about the breakup. Made me so happy that in the end the got to “go home” together I recommend everyone read this

fallwatcherfallwatcheralmost 3 years ago

What a beautiful story! Such amazing characters and relationships. Your dialogue is absolutely brilliant, wonderfully funny at times and so poignant at others. I loved the pacing of the story, the length seemed just perfect to me. I do hope you will keep writing as you do it well.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Another lovely chapter, this one filled with love and emotion. Beautiful. Please keep on writing. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You can tell a story……the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Brilliant!

I’d give 10 stars if I could! A wonderful story as per usual. I love that you have appearances from characters from your other stories too. I love a slow burn, romantic story so you tick all the boxes for me. I look forward to your next endeavour. Much love and many thanks.

RileyworksRileyworksover 2 years ago

Another fine work by one of the masters. Great plotting, fine timing, and very little ‘tell us’ but rather ‘show us.’ Thank you. I appreciate your emotional perception and depth. Like so many others I anxiously await another. I hope your life is as beautiful as the worlds you create. Thank you again, Salandar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

absolutely brilliant story. loved it so much!! hooray for happy endings!

Through_Burning_EyesThrough_Burning_Eyesover 2 years ago

I'd love to leave a longer comment with more praise and feedback and all, but I seem to be having trouble seeing the screen. Too many (happy) tears in the way...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just wonderful such a compelling story loved every minute of it thanks

FandeborisFandeborisabout 2 years ago

That was a fantastic story. It grabbed your heart strings and never let go. I felt sorry for Charlie, the climate of the Gay Community and the fact she had so much emotional baggage, she couldn't even function on an emotional level. Still, everything worked out in the end. Amy kissed the dog AND the girl and went "home" Like all good romance stories they 'lived happily ever after'.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusalmost 2 years ago

Masterpiece!

At the risk of overthinking, I'm wondering if there is a deeper level to the title. Just as the Little Prince and the fox had to tame each other, Charlie and Amy had to train each other. In a way, isn't Amy as much a trainer as Charlie?

Charlie's two declarations -- first that her feelings for Amy were real, strong, and deep, and second that she loved her -- were masterfully executed.

Thank you. Easily 5 stars!

turbo_geoduckturbo_geoduckalmost 2 years ago

Easily 5 stars! My only wish is that part 3 was a page or 3 longer 🥰. I'm a sucker for a slow-burn romance, and this one is amazing!

turbo_geoduckturbo_geoduckalmost 2 years ago

Part 4, pleeeeassssee?

This is a masterpiece!!

Nicole2023Nicole2023almost 2 years ago

Wonderful story telling, 5 easily

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKover 1 year ago

I simply love and adore this story...

I wish there would be a lot more... at least so I could get use og the last 2 tissues in the box...

Thanks, and good luck for future stories.

Belinda

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlover 1 year ago

Omg! Wow!

Everytime I read one of your stories (I love how the characters intermingle within them), I think I have found my new favourite. This was amazing. I agree with half of the other comments, please do another chapter 🙏🤞 xx

JusteenKJusteenKover 1 year ago

What a wonderful story, it's so easy to fall in love with your characters. I hope one day you come back here to write some more.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

I remember reading this story right after it was published. I found it with simple tags search. Back then, I wasn't thinking in terms of writers; I was just reading highly rated stories.

This last year, I realized that was all wrong for me. After all, I AM a writer; why on earth wouldn't I be thinking in terms of following and getting to know the writers first and see how they've developed since they showed up here? It was kind of a "doh!" moment for me.

Now, I find writers and read everything they've published from day one in order of publication. It's taught me a lot about how writers change (or in some cases, don't change). It's taught me a lot about the writers themselves. Though that was never something I set out to do. But as they say, "writers write what they know." But the reverse is true too, "writers know what they write." I doubt most writers realize how much they are revealing about themselves every time they publish here (or anywhere else).

After a while, if the writer has published enough works, you begin to see their "type", very similar to saying a character has a "type". Writers have recurring themes, recurring characters (even if they are supposed to not be recurring), and recurring storylines (sometimes very similar, sometimes only vaguely similar).

This story is definitely your "type". Thematically, it matches all but one of your previously published works. And you note, that they *all* have practically the same rating as well.

At any rate, I think you are a very good writer. I have added all your works to my "reference library", which I use as teaching aids in my own writing.

If you can, please write us some more stories.

topcattoponetopcattoponeabout 1 year ago

I have just read this for a second time, you know? I think it was better this time. Don't ask me why it just was. I love the format and the tellling. I hope you wite more like it.

Hottdreams80720Hottdreams80720about 1 year ago

I have been enjoying your stories. I love the buildup and the development of the characters. Thank you

BodysurferyeahBodysurferyeahabout 1 year ago

I hope that you have taken a brief hiatus with your writing, and not left our not so small group of nearly 1000 followers high and dry with no more works of art from you. Your writing is refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

PLEEEEAAAAASSEE write more, this story and The Mechanic were amazing… praying you’re just on hiatus… 10/10

Runner4069Runner406910 months ago

So great, but your stories seem to end before their time. I enjoy how the characters tend to intertwine from all the other stores except this one. Maybe take a page from the incredible BrokenSpokes and make a suggested reading order in your bio, I got luck and started with the Mechanic which helped.

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDK9 months ago

Tears welling up, again..

Second time I read this one, and it's even better this time...

Go on, girl, you are a damn good writer..

Cheers

Belinda

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSalandar@Salandar
When I was a child, I dreamed about being a writer. Acknowledging the unlikelihood of become the next J.R.R. Tolkien or J.K. Rowling (for one, I have no middle name), I threw myself on my studies and followed a different path. Even with writing academically for a number of yea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Trainer Series Info