The Trainer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A while," Charlie grunted through her next press. "I couldn't sleep anymore." At that she put the barbell back in its stand and got up. She wiped her face on a towel and grabbed her water bottle.

"I didn't wake you again, did I? Did I scream again?"

Charlie didn't look at her. She avoided answering the first question directly but mumbled: "It wasn't screaming so much this time..."

"What do you mean?" Amy asked as Charlie jumped up to the pull-up bar and proceeded to do some repetitions at a rapid pace. Good diversion. She couldn't really talk while doing this. When she jumped off, she said: "It doesn't matter. You didn't seem stressed or scared or anything, so I figured you'd be fine on your own."

It was the way she said it, or rather avoided saying it, which brought the memory back in a flash. Amy had been dreaming about Charlie; she had been having dream-sex with Charlie again. Oh god. She narrowly avoided gasping in horror as she realised the likely form her noises would have taken. She felt her face flush as she tried to assess the potential damage. Did she moan? Probably. Did she speak words that made it unmistakable what was happening in her head? Likely. Did she say Charlie's name? Possibly... No, probably. Oh god! What if Charlie had come in to comfort her, not realising the content of her dream, and Amy had groped her inappropriately?

Charlie still wasn't looking at her, now focussed on her leg presses. Suddenly Amy couldn't stand to be around her. It was too embarrassing. She ran off to the house, mumbling something about needing coffee. The rest of the day was the most awkward of her stay yet.

Clearly, Amy was doing a lot of her processing of the traumatic event in her sleep - and other events for that matter. Yet every now and then, during the most mundane activities in the daytime, a memory of that night would come back to her and trigger a rush of panic. If Charlie was around when this happened, Amy had a hard time hiding it. The girl was very perceptive. Moreover, she seemed to understand exactly when Amy needed a comforting hug, or some time and space to collect her thoughts.

One of those moments came when they were watching TV, curled up on the sofa. Thinking she could by now cope with a little bit of non-realistic adventure, Amy had agreed to Charlie's proposal to watch an episode of the new Batwoman series. At first all was well and she enjoyed watching this hot, badass woman kicking ass. It wasn't until someone was shot, deadpan and without emotion, that Amy dropped her empty beer bottle with a loud thud.

"Are you okay?" Charlie asked straightaway, concern in her voice. Amy didn't respond, her eyes transfixed on the dead body on the screen.

"Shit, I'm sorry, Amy. Maybe we should watch something else...," Charlie said quickly, looking for the remote.

"He could have shot me...," Amy said, her voice eerily calm.

"Amy? Please look at me." The TV switched off as Charlie had clearly found the remote, the dead body disappearing from the screen but not from Amy's retina.

"He could have killed me." Amy's voice was still calm but there was a slight tremor that suggested it may not be for long.

Charlie was by her side now, her hands on her shoulders, trying to get Amy to focus on her. But Amy was still staring at the blank TV. "He had his gun on me. I could have died... If he'd wanted to shoot me. Or his finger could have slipped... Oh my god..." Suddenly the thought was too much and Amy felt a wave of tears engulf her.

Charlie was talking to her but her words couldn't penetrate the blind terror in Amy's brain. It was like she hadn't realised before how closely she'd looked death in the eyes and it had taken the visual of a cold-blooded murder to drive that thought home. The shock of the realisation was overwhelming and for a while Amy could do nothing but sob uncontrollably in Charlie's arms. How the girl wasn't tired yet of having Amy cry all over her was a mystery.

"I'm sorry," Amy said when she'd finally calmed down enough to come out of hiding. "I'm sorry I'm such a sobbing mess."

"Don't you apologise for that. I'm the one who should be apologising. Vigilante justice? I don't know what I was thinking."

Charlie's fingers stroked a rogue strand of hair from Amy's face, her thumb wiping away a tear on her cheek. Her eyes held Amy's and Amy felt herself slipping into the depths of grey. She was drowning, and Charlie's face was so close. Her expression was so full of kindness, full of affection. Her fingers lingered idly on the side of Amy's face.

The mood had changed so visibly that it didn't even surprise Amy when Charlie leaned in and pressed her lips against Amy's ever so gently. The sensation of finally feeling those lips again overwhelmed Amy and she responded eagerly. Her lips pressed into Charlie's with more urgency; with desire rather than tenderness. She sucked Charlie's lower lip into her mouth and let her tongue meet Charlie's. She was vaguely aware of Charlie's hand moving to the back of her head and pulling her in closer, but there was no need to. Amy was pressing into her harder with every second their tongues were intertwined, riding their passion.

The kiss didn't last long; Charlie pulled back as suddenly as she'd moved in. Her breath was ragged and it was clear it had taken all her willpower to break the contact.

"Don't stop..." Amy's voice was a soft pleading groan.

"We have to," Charlie said quietly, seeming less than convinced herself.

"Why?"

"Because..." Charlie seemed to be collecting her thoughts for a moment. "Because it wouldn't just be kissing this time. I don't think I could stop... And if we go further..." She hesitated, but before Amy could protest she said: "I'm sorry... I'm sorry for kissing you. For everything. For thinking I could do this..." She seemed distraught but Amy wasn't sure what she was getting at.

"Do what?"

"Having you stay here, resisting you... I know you needed help, and I've been telling myself I was just being a good friend by bringing you here. But it wasn't just that. I was selfish. I just wanted your company. I've really missed you the past few weeks."

A warm glow spread rapidly through Amy's body. Charlie had missed her. Charlie wanted her company. So she hadn't been wrong in thinking the girl liked her.

"Part of me also thought that by having you around I'd see that you're just a girl and not this perfect creature I'd made you out to be in my head," Charlie continued.

Before Amy could work out if she should be offended by the 'just a girl' part or pleased with the 'perfect creature' part, Charlie continued: "But you aren't just a girl. Not to me. I'm so into you, it's ridiculous, Amy." She paused for a moment and looked at Amy in desperation, as if hers was the worst predicament in the world to be in.

Amy felt a smile spread across her face, which only increased Charlie's exasperation. "Every time I see you, I want you. And I don't mean physically. I mean, I want that too... When I see you walking around half-naked, in your underwear, in your bikini. When you moan my name in your sleep, while you're dreaming about who knows what... It's driving me up the walls. It's just really hard to resist you. I've been working out like crazy trying to blow off some steam, but it's becoming harder and harder. And I feel like an absolute asshole for it, because you just need me to be a friend right now."

Charlie shook her head to snap out of her thoughts, realising she'd gone off track. "Anyway, it's not just physical. I want to be with you, wake up with you, talk to you, spoil you, live my life with you..." She sighed deeply. "But it's just not possible."

Amy knew it was coming by the tormented expression on Charlie's face, but the fatalistic statement still made her heart sink. "Why not?" She asked. Surely life wasn't really this black and white?

"Because nothing has changed, Amy." Charlie held her gaze and Amy could see her eyes glistening with ill-concealed emotion.

"Everything has changed, Charlie," she countered. "The last few days, we got a glimpse of what things could be like. Yes, we're still here in a society that doesn't accept us, you still have your business to run, but we've been doing things together. And it's been so wonderful spending time with you, getting to know you, waking up in your arms. We work together, Charlie. You have to admit that."

"We do. But it's not going to stay like this. You're leaving in ten days."

Charlie's eyes welled up and Amy realised this was the real crux. She had to admit it wasn't a minor issue but surely it didn't need to be a deal-breaker?

"It doesn't have to end when I leave..."

Charlie looked at her dumbstruck. "What, you want a relationship made up of quick messages and phone sex?"

"Well yeah, there's that. But also video calls... I can come back..." Amy didn't have the complete picture of what it would be like. It would be hard to have a long-distance relationship, but people still did it. Why couldn't they? Plus, the devil on her shoulder reminded her, there was the idea of staying here, which she had scrapped after Charlie had rejected her. Suddenly that seemed much more appealing.

"It's not enough, Amy. In the beginning maybe, but not in the long run. We'll want to be together, physically, in the same place. Your life is in England; mine is here. I could never leave this; you know that. The dogs need me. I'd feel like I would be abandoning them..."

The tears in her eyes told Amy that she had actually imagined herself leaving her life here behind and it had broken her heart. Much as she felt honoured Charlie would even entertain the thought, she could never allow it. The girl had a life goal here; something Amy would only be so lucky to find in life. "I would never ask you to leave, Charlie," she said quietly.

"And I could never ask you to stay..."

Amy processed her words. Would she want Charlie to ask her? She tried to put herself in Charlie's shoes and understand her point of view. Charlie had been in this situation before and it hadn't ended well for her.

"Did you ask her?" She asked gently, taking Charlie's hand. "Did you ask Lily?"

Shock and surprise met in Charlie's expression. "Who told you about Lily?"

"Lucas," Amy admitted.

Charlie sighed. It was a hurt sigh rather than a frustrated one and it made Amy's heart ache for her. "Then you probably know what happened. Like I said, with you, it was self-preservation. Well, for both of us. I thought that if we could keep our distance and be friends, this wouldn't happen. But it's too late."

Amy nodded. "We still fell for each other."

"And we've run out of time."

"Time is not up yet, Charlie. We still have ten days. Can't we just enjoy that time together?"

Charlie didn't answer but looked at her hands, which were still in Amy's. Her eyes were still teary, yet Amy hadn't seen a single tear leave her eyes.

"We are clearly attracted to each other. We want to be together. We've waited a long time to admit that to each other. I don't know about you but I don't really want to waste any more time," Amy continued.

"I don't want that either, but...," Charlie said quietly, her protest clearly running out of steam. Amy ducked down a little, encouraging Charlie to look at her.

"I'm sorry about what happened with Lily. And I understand you don't want that again, but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy spending time together, does it? Focus on the here and now? And not worry about where we go from there, about what happens when I leave?" Amy sounded more level-headed than she felt. She wasn't sure she'd be so calm when it was time to walk out of Charlie's life, but she did know that she'd regret it forever if she did not give this a chance.

"I guess...," Charlie said.

"Because here and now I want to be with you...," Amy emphasised needlessly, looking deeply into Charlie's eyes.

"Me too," Charlie admitted, her voice a hoarse whisper. She bit her lip and her eyes flitted to Amy's lips.

Amy didn't need more encouragement than that. She leaned in and kissed Charlie again, meeting an eager yet doubtful reply.

"Amy..."

Amy groaned impatiently. Now what?

"I just don't want to take advantage of you..."

For someone who was so selfless and dedicated in getting others what they deserved, Charlie sure seemed reluctant to give herself what she deserved. "You're not taking advantage of me. Now shut up and kiss me," Amy said, more confidently than she felt.

Fortunately, it had the desired effect. Charlie's lips came for hers with a vengeance, her tongue finding Amy's again with an unprecedented passion. The pent-up desire was palpable and Amy would almost say it justified having had to wait so long. Almost. She still would have opted to have Charlie's kisses months ago if given the choice.

Charlie's hand found the back of her head again and used it to anchor Amy against her greedy lips. Her other hand now roamed over the front of Amy's shirt, all inhibitions forgotten. As it found Amy's breast, Charlie moaned quietly into Amy's mouth. Clearly, she'd wanted to do this for a long time.

Amy wanted to savour the moment but she was impatient to get Charlie's hands on her. And she desperately wanted to see that look of appreciation in Charlie's eyes when she looked at her. So she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it over her head.

Charlie's expression was different this time. Where last time she had clearly appreciated the view and had failed to hide it completely; this time her gaze was undisguised lust, as her eyes roamed over Amy's chest.

"God, you're so sexy," she groaned. She took Amy's breasts in both her hands and fondled them eagerly. Her thumbs caressed Amy's hardening nipples through the fabric of her bra as her other fingers applied just enough pressure to let her desire be known without being too rough. Meanwhile, her mouth had left Amy's and buried itself in her neck. Her hot breath and her grazing teeth were driving Amy crazy and she felt the heat radiating through her whole body.

"Take it off," she pleaded, eliciting a wide grin from Charlie. "Please Charlie!" She urged when the other girl did not comply immediately.

"Alright, alright, calm down," Charlie chuckled, her hand reaching behind Amy's back, while she lowered her mouth to the top of Amy's breast. As the bra fell off her chest, Charlie's hot lips moved to Amy's nipple, sucking it into her mouth and tracing circles with her tongue around the hardened bud. Her other hand found Amy's other nipple and caressed it so it wouldn't feel neglected. Amy's fingers dug into the back of her head and pulled her closer.

"Don't you ever stop that," Amy sighed, when Charlie moved to her other breast.

"I have to," Charlie mumbled, around a mouthful of breast. "I have so many other plans with you."

"Hmmmm... Maybe I'll allow it...," Amy breathed when Charlie's hand trailed over her belly, "but first I need this off." She pulled Charlie's shirt up and was surprised to see she wasn't wearing a bra. How had she missed that?

"A little presumptuous, don't you think?" She said, letting her eyes roam over the perfect teardrops with the dark nipples in their centres. Charlie was so beautiful Amy found it hard to focus.

Charlie smiled. "I never wear a bra at night when I'm at home. I feel comfortable enough around you not to."

"Fool... Now I may just have to take advantage of you." Amy's fingertip traced the soft underside of Charlie's breast, barely touching the skin.

Charlie shivered involuntarily, goose-bumps forming on her skin and her nipples hardening. "I was hoping you would."

Amy's finger traced over her nipple and across the top to the other breast.

"Lower," Charlie sighed.

"You mean here?" Amy let her fingers slip over her nipple. She took it between her thumb and index finger, rolling it gently.

"Lower..."

Amy dropped her hand to the crease where her breast met her belly.

"Oh my god, Amy...," Charlie's voice pleaded impatiently.

"What?" She teased, enjoying finally breaking through the other girl's carefully crafted composure.

"Put your hand in my pants... Please..."

"Ooooh, is that what you want?" Amy's fingers caressed her belly, slowly inching closer to the edge of her shorts. "You could have just asked me, you know."

Charlie made a sound that could have been a chuckle or a sound of exasperation. "I guess I deserved that."

"Yeah you did. But you deserve this too." She slid her hand into the front of Charlie's shorts. As they were a loose fit, she didn't even need to undo them to be able to reach inside. The fabric of Charlie's knickers was drenched. Charlie gasped when Amy's fingers made contact with her through the saturated cloth. Her lips were swollen and she pushed back against Amy's fingers eagerly. Someone was a little excited.

Amy teased her a bit more through her knickers, gently increasing pressure until Charlie moaned impatiently. When she couldn't wait anymore herself, she pulled her hand out slowly, only to reinsert it one layer of clothing deeper. Charlie's slick wetness coated her fingers and she radiated heat, which was even more intense as Amy let her fingers slide between her lips and explored her folds.

"Oh my god, Amy, that feels so good," Charlie sighed, thrusting her hips gently against Amy's fingers as they stroked the sensitive area around her clit. "Oh god, yes, there!"

Smiling with satisfaction, Amy's fingers focussed on the indicated spot and she soon had Charlie breathing heavily. Her eyes were half closed and she was rocking into Amy's hand, making little sounds of encouragement. It was an amazing sight and Amy wanted to give her what she wanted. But not quite so soon. Without taking her fingers away from Charlie's clit, her other hand undid the girl's trousers.

"Hey, I know those," she said when she saw the broad orange waistband on the otherwise black knickers.

Charlie looked down to see what she was talking about. "I washed them after you wore them, I swear."

Amy laughed. "Well, you seem to have made them dirty again. Better take them off..."

She pulled on Charlie's clothing and the girl was more than happy to help her. Amy took a moment to watch her when her full nakedness was finally exposed. She was stunning all the way from her angelic curls to her well-formed legs. But right now Amy wanted to focus on what lay just beneath that neat triangle of curly black hair.

"Scooch," she said, nudging Charlie towards the end of the sofa. Charlie lay back against the armrest and Amy positioned herself halfway down her body, stretching out along the length of the sofa.

She gently pushed open Charlie's legs, encountering no resistance. Charlie's hands played through her hair in anticipation of what was to come. Amy kissed her inner thighs, wanting to prolong the moment. Yet, the sweet scent emanating from Charlie's pussy, the scent of her arousal, was too much to resist.

Amy lowered her head and let her tongue slip between Charlie's lips. She gasped and twitched when Amy's tongue made contact with her clit.

"Oh Amy...," she sighed, giving into the sensation of Amy's tongue circling her clit. "Ohhhh yes... Oh my god, yes, there... Oh. Oh. Oh yeah... Just like that."

Amy smiled into her pussy. She loved it when a girl gave such clear feedback. While making sure to regularly come back to the spots and motions that made Charlie gasp, she explored a little more, letting her tongue slide further down. She elicited another satisfied groan when she slipped her tongue into Charlie's pussy and slowly moved it in and out. Charlie's hips rocked back and forth matching her movements, her hands on the back of Amy's head getting more frantic.

It was so hot, Amy was gyrating into the sofa herself, unable to stop her hips from rocking along to Charlie's rhythm. The stiff fabric of her shorts rubbed against her clit and the sensation was turning her on more with every move.