The Training of Bunny

Story Info
Bunny learns how to orally satisfy her man.
1.9k words
4.24
13k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Training Night for Bunny

It was a night like most of the other nights. It was raining and most of the people walking in the streets were hurrying to find cover before being completely soaked. The plants were damp, and the humidity was felt inside the old house in which Bunny and Sir were staying.

"Looks like we won't be going anywhere tonight Bunny," he said.

"Doesn't look like it, Sir."

Bunny was called that way by her friends because she would never stay still. She would always be on the move, always looking for another place to be and something else to do. She had a very curious mind. She was often trying to understand things that were out of her knowledge. Sir liked that about her.

When they first met, Bunny was not the way she was right now. She used to be very sassy, very hot-headed and was always pushing boundaries. In the beginning, he had a hard time managing her and how she reacted towards him. But those days were behind them.

Her interest for new things brought her to explore the curious world of BDSM. She read about it, she asked questions about it, she breathed it for a few months. When she asked him to incorporate it into their day to day lives, he was surprised. It was so not like her to be told what to do or how to behave.

She then explained that she needed the structure, the comfort that came with not having to be in charge, with letting go and following someone else's guidance.

Naturally, the name Bunny was chosen for her submissive name for obvious reasons. He would just be called "Sir."

"I have a few ideas to make sure we don't get bored tonight, Bunny," he said with a smirk.

Bunny looked at him with excitement in her eyes, she knew her Sir could have the best ideas when it came to training her to fulfill his needs. She also knew how ingenious his mind was when it came to that sort of thing.

"Get on all four and wait for me here," he told her as he made his way out of the living room.

"Yes, Sir," she replied obediently as she dropped to her knees and hands.

When he got out of the living room, he made his way to the room and into the closet. That was where all the sex toys they had bought together were located. They had all sorts of spanking tools: canes, floggers, belts, paddles. They also had all kinds of butt plugs, vibrators, dildos all different sizes. He chose a couple of items and made his way back to the living room where Bunny was waiting for him.

"Tonight, I'm going to teach you a couple of things, Bunny. But first get naked and resume your position while I prepare myself."

Without waiting a second, she started undressing. Removing every layer of clothing. Her blouse, her pants, her underwear, her socks, and her bra all got placed in a small bundle and put on the table. She was naked as the way she was born.

Bunny was cute, she had perky boobs and a big ass that complimented her petite figure. She was curvy in all the right places, and she knew it. She had beautiful eyes, a small aquiline nose that matched perfectly with her ample lips.

As she resumed her position on the floor, he started to make his way back. The first thing he did was to place a blindfold on her eyes. She had been blindfolded before and didn't think much of it at the time.

"Sit on your knees, Bunny," he ordered.

"Yes, sir," she said as she sat elegantly on her knees, putting her hands in her back and by that action pushing out her breast forward. They were even more perfect that way, he thought to himself.

She then felt something cold and rugged on her wrists. She could feel him using a rope to tie her wrists together. It was something they had done before and she was used to being bound. Sometimes she would be bound to the bed, other times only certain parts of her body would be, other times she would bound to herself.

As he finished tying her up, she heard the rustle of a chair being pulled towards where she was kneeling. She also heard his zipper open.

"Tonight Bunny, I'm going to train your mouth," he said all the while pulling his penis through the opening of his pants.

He then grabbed her by the head and approached her from his dick.

"Make me hard, Bunny."

"Yes, Sir," she replied.

She was used to giving blowjobs. She knew exactly how to make him hard and how to please him. She started to lick the shaft at first, making sure to wet every inch of his now growing penis. She did a thorough job, not forgetting the balls either.

As soon as the shaft was wet, she knew what her next goal was. Without wasting a second, her expert mouth found the head of her Sir's penis. She then proceeded in taking it in her mouth and slowly play with her tongue around it.

The rain pouring outside was preventing neighbours to hear the moaning that he was now emitting as she was expertly blowing him as well as she could.

As she was still blowing, he suddenly pulled away from her mouth and got up.

"Did I not do a good enough job, Sir?" She asked confused.

"You did Bunny, I just want to add a little something to this," he said as he got up.

She heard the rustle of things being moved around. She was blindfolded and bound so she could do nothing but anticipate what was going to happen to her.

"Go back on the floor," he ordered.

As her hands were tied, she almost face planted into the floor as she executed herself, but he held her as she was about to hit it.

Her chest was lying on the floor and her ass was now fully exposed in the air. She heard the noise of a bottle being open and she then felt a cold feeling on her anus. She knew what that meant. He rubbed the lube on her hole. She then felt her anus being entered by a foreign object. She knew it was a butt plug.

He started by slowly putting in the tip, then pulling it out and he repeated the exercise until she was dilated enough to take the whole thing in. As her ass engulfed the toy, she heard him look for something else.

Shortly after, a vibrator of a decent size found its way to her excited pussy. No lube was needed as she was already wet from the blowjob she had started giving. She was quite full, but she was also getting very turned on by the feeling that her plugged holes were giving her.

'Go back on your knees Bunny, and don't you dare drop any of the toys on the floor.' He menacingly told her.

'Yes, Sir, I won't drop them on the floor,' she said as she made sure to clench around the toys not to let them escape as she was kneeling back up.

'Good girl.'

'Thank you, Sir,' she said happily.

He then went back to his initial position on the chair, making sure to grab her by the hair and pulling her mouth closer to his penis. She wondered around his groin a little bit, searching for where his dick might be.

When she found it, she took it back right in her mouth and resumed what she was doing before he filled her so nicely.

'I had enough of this teasing, Bunny. I want to use your mouth. I want to fuck your throat,' he said has he grabbed her by the hair and started to pull her down.

She took a big breath and started to slowly go down. His shaft was only halfway through and already she could feel her throat getting filled. She knew the challenge of taking him all the way to the bottom would be hard.

'Relax your throat and make sure to build up saliva,' he told her.

She didn't really have a choice; she was bound, and he was grabbing her head making the motions he wanted. As for the saliva, it was building whether she wanted it or not.

The feeling of being filled started to make extremely wet and she found it hard to focus on the task at hand. She had to clench to keep the toys, but the more she clenched the more it was getting her wet. It was a never ending pleasuring circle.

On top of that, he was making it very hard for her to breathe as he was blocking her airways for a couple of second each time he started to go deeper in her throat.

She was doing her best not to disappoint her sir.

As the saliva started to build up, he made sure to then go further down her throat, causing her to choke and gag. He was still controlling her by the hair, pushing her down and up as he saw fit.

Her gagging and choking didn't stop him, as he knew, if she were in any real trouble, she would use her safe word.

Bunny was completely in subspace and was enjoying every moment of what was happening to her body. She was completely surrendering to what she was feeling. She felt calm even though she was in control of nothing that was happening to her. She had complete trust in her sir.

As he was about to reach the bottom of her throat, her nose finally collided with the top of his penis. She had made it, not without gagging and choking, but she had made it. She felt proud at that moment to have been able to achieve that.

'Your throat feels so good Bunny,' he said as he stopped to enjoy the feeling of her warm mouth on his dick.

'Keep your mouth open when I pull out of it,' he instructed her.

He then slowly pulled her head up from his dick and she kept her mouth open as instructed. Spit and drool started to drip from her mouth as she gasped for air. Some of the saliva from her mouth was still connected by long strings to the erect penis that was in front of her.

'Are you ready for more, Bunny?' He asked her.

'Yes, sir, I'm ready.'

He grabbed her head and then pushed her back quickly onto his hard member. This time though he did not stop at the bottom, but instead he proceeded in fucking her throat. Making her go all the way down. Then up. Then down. He fucked her face for a while. She was enjoying what was happening to her. He wanted him to use her. She felt happy that she could fulfill his every need.

'Bunny, I'm going to cum, get ready,' he told her.

As he pulled away and started shooting his load all over her face, she left her mouth open hoping to catch some of the precious nectar in it. She received her prize mostly on her face, some of it also went on her chest.

The feeling that was building since he plugged her holes became uncontrollable. She came when she felt the first drop of semen reach her face.

As he untied her and removed the blindfold, he took her in his arms. He then lifted her and placed her on the couch that was nearby. He covered her with a blanket and gave her something to wipe her face.

He then sat on her side. They both sighed exhausted but satisfied.

They both stayed silent, listening to the rain still falling outside.