The Training of Cecelia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dried off, changed into some dry stockings, and headed downstairs to order some food, no way I was going to cook tonight, and read over some business reports that had been sent to me over the past couple of days.

I was lying in my bed, feeling pretty exhausted, by nine o'clock. Master Paul had never responded to, or even acknowledged my pics and video. So wanting some validation from someone, I sent the video to my husband with a caption, "Making do without you." I then chuckled when I realized it rhymed.

A few minutes later I did receive a satisfying response: Holy shit!

I responded: Holy shit hot, or holy shit what the fuck?

He answered: Holy shit it's so hot, and I wish I was there.

I responded, foreshadowing my intent for tomorrow, although he wouldn't catch on at all: I can't wait to fuck you!!! But now I need to get some rest.

He responded: I just bet you do! Good night.

I texted back Good night, slipped under the covers, and quickly fell asleep.

Monday... Task 1

Nervousness and eagerness swirled through me as I drove to work the morning after the previous morning after... musing somewhat about my having broken my vows in a major way and my resulting guilt... but that was just a speck in the back of my mind, as I obsessed about what Paul might have in store for me today... my overriding lust and natural submissive nature controlling my thoughts.

He'd told me I had seven days ahead of me... with an assigned task to perform on each of those days... but he hadn't said a solitary word about what they might be! Not even a hint, although it seemed obvious they'd be sexual in some fashion or other.

Seven tasks, and since the taboo wickedness of being sodomized wasn't one of them... been there, done that, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat... but it wouldn't be breaking any new ground... so I couldn't fathom what the actual tasks could be. Not a clue.

I was nevertheless excited about the possibilities of exploring my sexual submission even more deeply in some as yet unknown fashion, and my pussy was already wet before I even arrived at work... although I also felt a little tentative.

I was also nervous about what could conceivably make my being fucked anally so roughly fade into the background of seeming like only the beginning of my even more challenging training.

I'd already been bound.

I'd already been teased ruthlessly.

I'd already been fucked by a man who wasn't my husband.

I'd already lost my anal virginity.

I'd already been used like a cheap slut.

Yet... somehow all of that was to become only the beginning.

When I arrived at work, Karen was seated at her desk looking very pleased with herself, and she greeted me warmly, asking, "How was your weekend?"

"Rejuvenating and life altering," I answered rather cryptically.

"Meaning you fucked Mr. Stevenson?" she asked bluntly.

"Pardon?" I asked, having heard her, but I really wasn't expecting that question right out of the blue.

"It was pretty obvious," Karen added, knowing I'd heard and understood the question.

"What was obvious?" I asked, stressed that if she'd seen through me and my lust for Paul, who else had? Had I been that transparent? That pathetic?

"How badly you wanted his dick," Karen smiled. "It was almost as much as you always want my pussy, now that we've broken the ice."

"I could use some breakfast," I dissembled with a smile, wanting to change the subject, and thus evade her question.

"I'd love for you to eat my cunt," Karen said, "but Mr. Stevenson is already in your office, and one of my other pets is already enjoying her breakfast Besides, I wonder if he'll even let me have you now, if your weekend went like I'm sure it did.

"There's a pet under your desk?" I asked, "Right now?" unable to see who was under her desk, busying herself between her legs.

"There is," she said. "And now she too knows you lick my cunt."

"Who is she?" I asked, needing to know. Or at least really wanting to.

"That's for me to know, and for her to know, and for you to find out in due course," Karen stonewalled me. After a pause, she added, "I believe I mentioned that Mr. Stevenson is waiting for you."

I sighed. "I think you're enjoying all of this a little too much."

"All of what?" she asked rhetorically. "The pet between my legs? Yes indeed. And knowing you're now Mr. Stevenson's slut? Hell, yeah!"

"I'm not a slut for Mr. Stevenson," I lied.

Obviously my lie wasn't too convincing, since she just gave me a knowing smirk and drawled, "Hmmm.... mmmm."

I sighed again. By not denying it a second time, I'd probably only confirmed her assumption before I proceeded into my office. At least my secret was safe with her... and supposedly also with whichever of her pets she chose to share the knowledge with. Oh well.

"Good morning, Mr. Stevenson," I greeted, closing my door.

"Hi, slut. Are you breaking the rules already?" he replied, and with just that simple question, I learned our sexual game of submission wouldn't be restricted to non-office hours.

"Are we not keeping our relationship at work professional?" I asked, concerned about blurring the lines... a line I'd already blurred completely with Karen, which had already triggered someone else knowing about her CEO's lesbian play.

"The rules are clear about how you're to address me whenever we're alone," he pointed out.

"I'm sorry, Master," I apologized.

"Okay, you now have the mode of address correct. But what else are you required to do whenever I enter a room?"

"But I entered the room," I pointed out.

"Semantics," he sighed. "I'd thought you were a lot smarter than that."

"I'm so sorry, Master," I apologized again, as I dropped to my knees.

"And now you're a good slut," he approved.

"Thank you, Master," I said, being called a slut by him by this time always triggering some tingling in my pussy.

"Come here and suck my cock, Seesee," he ordered.

"Yes, Master," I replied, instantly shifting into my submissive role, as I crawled over to him and to my desk, wincing ever so slightly at my new slut nickname 'Seesee'. I suspected it would grow on me, but I hadn't gotten there yet.

He rolled my chair back, and I crawled inside the knee well of my desk, fished out his cock when he rolled my (his for now) chair forward again, and began sucking.

"That's it Seesee," he moaned. "You really are beginning to become a good slut."

"Thank you, Master," I said, briefly removing his cock from my mouth to respond.

Speed-shifting from approving to dictatorial, he growled, "Did I give you permission to stop sucking my cock, you dumb slut?"

"No, Master," I answered.

"Suck it until I tell you to stop," he said. "That seems pretty simple to me. But in case it isn't, if your mouth isn't free because it's busy servicing me, you needn't acknowledge anything I say unless it's a question. And right now, I'm quite deliberately not asking you if that's clear."

I didn't say a word, as I obeyed him and resumed sucking his wonderful cock.

"That's better," he said. "Now be absolutely quiet for a while. I need to make a phone call."

So for the next fifteen minutes he chatted with someone about investing, apparently including some high value buying and selling. I just tuned out and focused on slowly sucking his cock, assuming he only wanted me to keep him hard, not to make him come.

But eventually, without any warning, and my cock sucking never being too fast or aggressive, he shot his load... which slid right down my throat. I was surprised, but fortunately not inept enough to cough and spit and thus humiliate myself!

I continued sucking and nursing his cock for a few more minutes, extracting every drop of cum he'd made available to me, before he pulled out, rolled out his chair and ordered, not unkindly this time, "Get ready; we're meeting with your board in fifteen minutes."

"That's today?" I asked, even though it was obvious.

"Yeah," he said, standing up.

I crawled out and worried aloud, still on my knees, of course, "But I usually spend an entire week preparing for a board meeting."

"Which is part of the problem," he said. "By the way, you have my permission to stand up now and speak freely, since we've switched to talking business. Primarily, anyway."

I stood up and asked, "How so?"

"Because an effective presentation needs to be more than just a memorized speech and a bunch of numbers recited robotically," he said, "people always respond far better to a back-and-forth conversation than they do to a lecture," and he then bent me over the desk, presumedly not to discuss business.

I wondered if he was going to fuck me. But instead, he pulled a toy I'd never seen before from my desk, and lubed it up. He then slowly slid it into my ass... it wasn't big enough to cause me any major discomfort.

"You shall wear this all day, including during the board meeting, to remind yourself not to be a pain in my ass," he said, slapping my bottom and sending it deeper inside me.

"But it might fall out," I said, since I wasn't allowed to wear panties anymore.

"I brought you a thong," he said, as he started to walk out. "It's in the righthand drawer."

"Yes, Master," I said, wondering how I was supposed to manage walking around with a butt plug in my ass, never mind addressing the board at all sensibly.

"You might want to walk around your office and practice a bit," he suggested.

"Good call, Master," I nodded, and I stood up straight.

"When is your husband arriving home?" he asked.

"Today," I answered, "I should see him shortly after I get home from work," as I began slowly moving around, and since I was walking like a stiff board, I said, "I'm not sure I can do this."

"Well, you are going to do it, so figure it out," he said. "And right now, you're walking around like you've got a plug in your ass."

"I do have a plug in my ass," I pointed out.

"So tonight you're to have sex with your husband, but you mustn't come."

"That shouldn't be a problem," I said wryly, since coming from having sex with my husband was a needle in the haystack approach to sex.

"And you'll tell him you want an open marriage," he added. "Plus you'll convince him to agree. That's your task number one for your day number one."

"Oh," I said flatly.

"Is there a problem?"

"No, I guess not," I answered doubtfully, since I had no idea how I could bring that up without just blurting it out, even though I'd made it clear last night we needed to talk about something. I still wasn't exactly clear about what we needed to talk about... or more accurately, what I should and shouldn't explain to him.

"But you will not tell him about me, or even that you have a master," he added.

"Oh?" I said, this time in the manner of a question. I was walking around the entire time we were discussing this, and our conversation did distract my attention from the plug in my ass.

"Yes," he said. "That reveal needs to come at a later date. I think it's best to transition him gradually into becoming a willing cuckold; one step at a time."

"Okay," I said.

"Okay, what?" he asked in an annoyed tone.

"Okay, Master," I responded properly.

"Better, bimbo," he said.

"But Master..." I said, then waited for permission to continue.

"What?" he asked, sounding like I was wearing down his patience.

"What exactly should I tell him?" I asked, totally willing to obey him, yet totally unsure about how to go about it.

"That's for you to figure out," he said. "But by the time we meet tomorrow, you'll need to have secured his agreement to an open marriage."

"Okay," I said, still without a clue about how to approach such a... task, I guessed it was. The task for Day One.

He walked out of the office.

I walked around inside of the office.

I don't think I've ever gotten completely accustomed to having something lodged in my ass... yet within the few minutes I had for practicing, I was managing to move around while not looking too much like I had something stuck up my ass... and ironically, I realized many people must have looked at me during the past couple of years at least, thinking I did have something stuck up my ass... such as a stick.

Karen came in and asked, "So... did Mr. Stevenson fuck you this morning?"

"No, Karen," I said, which was the truth.

"So he just made you suck his cock, then," she concluded.

I ignored the question, but pointlessly since my face went beet red, and asked, "What can I do for you?"

"I'll take that as a yes," she surmised.

'Fine then, yes he did, and it wasn't a request, but a requirement! So I sucked his cock from under my desk while he sat in my chair and chatted on the phone with who the hell knows, and when he eventually blew his load in my mouth, I swallowed it right down," I snapped. "Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Yeah, good job," she approved. "You lucky girl! Is he big? I just know he's got to be big!"

"Eight inches long, really fat, and fuck does he know how to use it," I said, finally getting up the gumption to speak openly with her about my complete sexual submission. I mean if I couldn't speak openly with Karen about this, who else did I have? I certainly couldn't phone the Honourable Barbara Brown for a chat... she'd been very pleasant to me yesterday morning, and she seemed to know all the ins and outs about dominance and submission from both viewpoints, but we hadn't established that close of a relationship.

"Fucking nice," she said. "So since you've decided to share, has he fucked you yet?"

"In all three holes," I bragged, thinking it odd I'd be proud of such a thing.

"You let him fuck your ass?" she burst out in surprise.

"'Let' is hardly the right word."

"What would be?" she asked curiously.

"Took," I said.

"He took your ass against your will?" she asked, now looking concerned.

"No, I definitely didn't object," I said, "but he did have me bound and totally helpless, and the mean fucker wouldn't take my ass until I was begging him to do it!"

"That's the hottest thing I have ever heard!" Karen said. "Now my cunt is all wet again."

"That was yesterday morning. And on Saturday night he didn't fuck my ass, but he did bind my hands and feet behind me so I couldn't move a muscle... except for the ones I needed for screaming my lungs out and begging for more... and then he made me come so many times I literally passed out," I continued, loving this chance to share the most amazing weekend of my life with someone simpatico to BDSM.

"You are one lucky slut," she declared as she hopped onto my desk and spread her legs. "And why are you walking so weird?"

As I stood up straight, the toy moving inside me as I did, I answered, "Damn! It's still that obvious, then."

"What is?"

"A few minutes ago Paul stuck a butt plug in my ass," I answered, "and I need to keep it there for the rest of the day," feeling a little ashamed to admit it... even though I'd already admitted to being bound and sodomized and loving it, and I was about to lick my secretary's pussy.

"Shit, he's really kinky," she said, obviously impressed.

"You can't even imagine half of it," I said, thinking of my seven tasks, of which I still only knew task one, plus the long-term plan to cuckold my husband, and even to turn him into a cock sucking bottom.

"Well, I'll pleasure you later for your frank honesty, it's been a real treat," she said, and then she glanced at the clock. "But you'd better get going, or you're going to be late."

"Shit," I said, also looking at the clock.

"Hurry," she urged.

"Yeah, I've got to go," I said as I left the office in a rush. It wasn't until I was inside the elevator when I remembered I'd given Paul a blow job this morning. Was my makeup wrecked? Would people be able to smell his jizz on my breath? I looked into the elevator door, which gave back somewhat of a reflection, and it looked like my makeup was at least passable.

The elevator opened, and I'd planned to visit the washroom first, but a secretary said as soon as I arrived on the floor, "They're all waiting for you, Mrs. Durden."

"Thank you, Mrs...." I began, but then realized I had no idea what her name was, even though she'd had been the board chair's secretary for the entire time I'd worked here.

"Just go on in," she said, looking not at all surprised at my gaffe.

"I'm sorry, I'm trying to make some self-improvements, including finally getting to know all the employees here. Please tell me your name?" I requested apologetically.

"Valerie Anderson," she told me, a little surprised by my reaching out as if I were a real person, instead of a stick-up-the-ass bitch. (Ironically.)

"Well Valerie, please call me Cecilia from now on," I offered.

"Well Cecilia, you're now late," she said, not all that impressed.

"Right, thanks," I said, striding into the room, focusing on appearing confident, ignoring the plug in my ass the best that I could.

For the next forty-five minutes the board asked me about my vision for the company, six month targets, and my thoughts on the changes we'd made recently. Thanks to Paul and his reminder about what my job actually was, I was able to answer all their questions with thoughtful, sometimes inspiring answers... including discussing a possible company retreat I'd recently thought of, and our hiring more women and minorities into positions of power.

I left feeling very good about myself, even though I heard the board chair telling Paul he'd done a great job... which he hadn't said to me.

Back in my office, I collapsed into my chair and screamed in pain, having forgotten I had that damned plug in my ass... having gotten used to it during the meeting, having been on my feet the entire time.

Karen hurried in, asking, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," I said sheepishly.

"Forgot you were wearing the butt plug?"

"Yeah," I repeated, pain still burning through me.

"It happens," she smiled, just as Paul walked in.

"Mr. Stevenson," Karen nodded formally.

"Mrs. Walden," he nodded back, equally formally.

Karen left and closed the door. Paul looked at me for a long second before I realized what he was expecting. I slid off of my chair and onto my knees beside, not behind, my desk.

As he strolled over to me, he asked, "How do you think that went?"

"It went well, really well," I said, although his tone made me start to second guess myself.

He stood in front of me, so I took the hint and fished out his cock, as he asked, "Why do you think so?""

"Because they seemed receptive to my ideas, they nodded when they should have nodded, and they didn't question me in a negative way at all," I summarized, none of which had happened for quite a while.

"True, true," he said, as he slid his cock into my mouth. "And I concur. You did do very well."

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned in response, this time without backing away from his cock. This was the second time I'd sucked it today, and it wasn't even lunchtime yet.

"Unfortunately, they think those were all my ideas," he said as he pulled out of my mouth.

"They do?" I said, disappointed. He'd forced me to rethink and to reflect on my leadership qualities, or lack thereof, but everything I'd said in there had been tactical, not managerial, and so they were all my own ideas.