The Training of Cecelia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, so now we need to prove to them they're yours," he said. "I don't take credit where it isn't due."

"Well," I said, as I lovingly stroked his cock, "you did make me see the error of my ways."

He pulled me up, spun me around, bent me over my desk, tugged my thong to the side, and slid his cock into my pussy. All of which took less than three seconds.

"Oh yesss," I moaned.

"Yes, I did. That's my job," he said. "Your job is to accept my guidance and to make the necessary decisions."

"That's exactly what I'm doing," I moaned, his cock feeling so damn good in my pussy... with the plug in my ass enhancing the pleasure.

"I know, I know," he said. "So your next task is to take your plans and ideas that the board approved today, and to make them into reality."

"That's the plan, all right," I agreed, so frustrated that the dumb as fuck board had listened politely and even heard everything I said, and yet they didn't have any faith that it was my vision, instead of thinking I was just parroting back things Paul had come up with and told me about.

"Does Karen know you're my cum slut?" he asked, changing the topic completely.

"Yes," I moaned.

"Good, that will make things easier."

"Are you going to turn her into your slut too?" I asked, certain Karen would submit to him without hesitation.

"No, no," he said. "I'm quite selective about the sluts I own. But we will see if she's interested in joining us for some fun under my direction."

"So you're saying I should feel privileged?" I asked as he slammed into me.

"Are you not?" he asked, pausing deep inside me.

"Oh, definitely I am. I was just being playful," I whined. "Just please don't stop fucking your dumb slut."

"Don't forget it," he admonished. "You're a smart woman and a beautiful one, but you were also a lost woman before I found you and took you under my eagle's wing."

"Yes, Master," I agreed, his words so true.

"And as I've mentioned before, numerous times I guess by now, we're just getting started," he added, as he fucked me hard and deep.

"Yes, Master," I moaned, my orgasm rising quickly, and so I pushed the business bullshit out of my head and focused on the blessed cock hammering away inside me.

For two or three minutes he just fucked me... before I asked, in a desperate tone, "May I come, Master?"

"You may come," he gifted me generously.

"Thank you, Maaaaaster," I responded, coming before I could even finish my three-word response.

"You're such a good slut," he said, continuing to fuck me.

"Yes, Master," I moaned, loving his left-handed and unique compliments.

As my orgasm quaked through me, he kept fucking me, and then asked, "Ready for my load?"

"Yes, Master, please fill my cunt with your cum," I said, dying to feel his cock pulse and unload his seed deep inside me.

"Here it comes," he grunted, just before he filled me with his load.

"Thank you Master, fill your slut's cunt with your big load," I moaned as he did just that.

Once he was spent, he pressed the intercom button and ordered, "Karen, please come in here."

"Yes, Mr. Stevenson," my secretary responded.

"Don't move, slut," he ordered.

"No Master, I won't," I complied, our combined cum beginning to leak out of me as my orgasm just now began to wither.

I remained splayed across my desk, my naked ass fully visible, as was my butt plug, when Karen walked in and gasped, "Oh my!"

"Oh my, indeed. Karen, since you clearly realize Mrs. Durden is my slut, and I clearly realize she took unfair advantage of you for several years from her position of power, how would you like to participate in our games? In return, I shall ensure you are well satisfied and rewarded. You may always decline, but the games end if you do. Plus, since both you and my slut could destroy each other's careers if you wished, but you obviously don't, I assume we shall have your absolute discretion as well."

"I'd love to join you Mr. Stevenson, and I'd never tell a soul," she said with a big, excited smile, while I winced at knowing one of her other pussy-licking pets had overheard our revealing conversation a few hours earlier.

"Then come here and clean up the mess Mrs. Durden created, Mrs. Walden," he instructed.

"Yes sir," she smiled, "right away," and she walked up to my desk, giving me a wicked smile.

"I'll be gone for the rest of the day," he said.

"Okay," I said, not sure whether to call him Mr. Stevenson or Master in this new situation.

Karen went behind me and began lapping up the cream pie. "Mmmmm, delicious!"

"Okay what, you dumb slut?" Paul demanded, obviously making a statement to me as well as to Karen.

"Okay, Master Paul," I corrected myself obsequiously, "I heard and understood you," as Karen sucked Paul's and my cum out of me.

"Better," he said, and he opened and then closed the door, and was gone.

"Shit, he's got you totally under his thumb, and that was fucking nasty hot to listen to," Karen said, as she kept licking up and swallowing down my cream pie, shoving her tongue in deep, and venturing up to lick around the plug in my ass, where some sweat had accumulated

"Humiliating too," I moaned, her tongue making me feel so good!

"They often go together," she said while sucking cum out of me like a vacuum. "Plus, a generous dose of humiliation can feel very good."

"So I'm learning," I agreed.

Karen eventually returned to work, and I spent the remainder of the day composing detailed proposals to flesh out my new strategic vision, so it could actually be put into practice. It was quite exhilarating, since my sexual awakening had also awakened my rejuvenated passion for excelling at business. Despite having experienced my own complete submission, I felt incredibly powerful right now. And the dichotomy was exhilarating!

It even felt like I was that young intern I once was, striving to prove myself all over again. Ready to take on and change the world. Ready to knock down any walls standing in my way, including completing my seven sexual tasks, which tonight included convincing my husband to agree to an open marriage.

I arrived home, having picked up a couple of takeout Italian dishes since I didn't have time to cook, and I was just setting the table, when Joseph walked in the door.

I went over and gave him a big hug and a kiss. "Welcome home, honey."

"You look beautiful," he said.

"Thanks," I smiled. "You don't, but it would just be silly if you did."

We ate dinner, we chatted about work, and I told him about the new fire in my belly about my job... even telling him all about Paul... although I left out that entire part about 'he's my Master now, and I'm his three-hole fuck slut twenty-four seven, and soon he'll be fucking you too, and...'

I then announced, as I crawled under the kitchen table and fished out his cock, "I think I'm ready for dessert."

"Oh my," he moaned, since I never did this anymore... for years!

"I've missed you, little soldier," I said to his cock, kissing the head before swirling my tongue around his entire cock.

Joseph had a very nice eight-inch cock... which had always been enough for me... back when he'd been willing to give it to me... except if only I could teach him to use it better. Maybe Master Paul could order Joseph to do certain things to me, or together they could DP me? That lovely idea got me to sucking even harder on his cock, trying to devour every inch, until I gagged with it partway into my throat. Which was a shame, since I knew I could do better, and I'd soon prove it.

"What's gotten into you?" he asked.

"Not your big cock, nearly often enough," I said as I slithered my tongue downwards and back up his cock.

"Then we'll need to rectify that," he said, as I took his cock back in my mouth and this time successfully deep-throated him... then counted methodically to ten while all eight of his inches were deep in my mouth, with three of them lodged in my throat.

"MMmmmmmmm," I moaned, making his cock quake from my vibrations.

"Oh God," he groaned, as I then began to bob on his cock like the cum-hungry slut I'd recently become, pounding it against my throat with each thrust to make those slutty sounds one often hears in a porno clip.

As I'd expected, it didn't take much more than a couple of minutes before he warned, "I'm about to come." Normally I'd pull myself away and jerk him off into my cupped palm before going off to dispose of it -- but not this time!

I didn't slow down, and I swallowed his salty load with ease while he spewed it into me.

"Jesus," he groaned, as I took every drop down my throat, then opened my mouth like a little kid to show him it was all gone.

Once we were both done, I backed off and said, "That was a yummy treat, my darling."

"I'm sorry I came so soon," he apologized.

I stepped out from under the table, licked my lips and said, "No worries, I guess I'm just that good." I then proceeded to French kiss him, mainly to assess his reaction to tasting himself inside my mouth. He passed the exam handily by Frenching me right back!

"Yes, you certainly are," he agreed, either unfazed, or in shock from what had just transpired, "but what's happened to you?

"Or in other words, we really do need to talk," I segued.

"Words no man ever wants to hear from his wife," he said, with a slight wince, and concern crossing his face.

"First off, I love you sincerely," I said. "And it's really important for you to know that."

"I love you too, Cecelia," he said, looking increasingly nervous.

"But..." I said, taking his hand and leading him upstairs, without encountering any resistance from him.

"That is the worst word ever to hear, following a declaration of love," he pointed out.

"I know, I know," I said. "But... I've recently experienced a complete awakening."

"What does that even mean?" he asked, as we reached the bedroom. "Are you about to give me some more riddles with no answers?"

"No, no riddles tonight, just straight talk, like I promised you over the phone. In a nutshell, it means that... I now know what I want and what I need," I continued, as I pulled my dress off and posed for him, wearing just stockings and a thong.

"God, you're beautiful," he said, staring at my body.

"Thank you, but here's the start of the straight talk we both deserve. For too long you've ignored my needs... and I'm speaking principally about sex... and through some hard-hitting therapy, I've come to accept that I need more than you can possibly give me," I explained, as I slid the thong down my legs.

"What do you mean?" he said, trying to process what I was saying, while also admiring his sexy wife.

"For instance..." I said, and then turned around and bent over the bed, showing him the plug still in my ass.

"You have something inside your ass?" he said as a perplexed question.

"I do," I nodded, and I wiggled my ass. "And if you're a very good boy, you may get the chance to slam your big cock up my asshole, someday soon."

"Oh God," he groaned, his cock still hard in his pants.

"And you can come close and fuck me tonight, but only if you agree to just one thing," I said as I placed my hand between my legs and began rubbing my pussy.

"Anything," he said, already climbing out of his pants.

"What I require from you incorporates a little bit of everything," I said.

"Like what?" he asked, his pants now off and his socks quickly following... since he already knew how much I hated a man wearing socks during sex.

"Well, through some therapy, I've at long last come to grips with who I really am," I said.

"Yes, you've said that. But who are you?"

"For one thing, and probably the most important thing, I'm a sexual being who hasn't had her needs met by her husband in many years," I revealed.

"Oh," he said.

"And maybe you never have," I added.

"Cecilia," he said, looking and sounding wounded.

"However, it's not all your fault," I reassured, slinking up to him.

"I'm not certain I understand."

"Well..." I said, and then paused before finally blurting out, "The main thing, is I want an open marriage."

"What?" he asked, clearly shocked to be hearing this, as I grabbed his cock.

"I want us both to be free to fuck other people without any recriminations from each other," I said bluntly, deciding it was time just to be frank and honest. From this moment on, it was either going to go well, or we'd have no choice but to end our marriage. And as I awaited his response, I knew I'd just stated exactly what I wanted... what I knew I needed... and now there was no going back.

"You're saying it's okay with you if I have sex with other people?" he said, looking at me baffled.

"Yes," I answered, "and also the other way around, of course," not giving away even a hint that I'd already had sex with other people... with lots of women and, of course, all that recent life-changing sex with Master Paul.

"I don't know," he said, "is this a trap?"

"Honey," I said, stroking his cock, which had remained hard ever since the blow job, "this is no trap. I just can't live the rest of my life having sex with nobody but you."

"You can't?" he asked, looking hurt again. "But why not?"

"No, I can't," I said, "because I love you, but I see sex as an integral extension of myself, and even though you occasionally show the odd hint of being the man I need... you simply cannot give me all that I need."

"W-w-what do you need?" he asked, as I stroked his cock... which... yes... was still hard.

"I'm convinced I can only thrive with a man or a woman who can completely dominate me and use me like a nasty cum slut," I said, now letting it all hang out, and now getting turned on by this conversation. "Someone who'll face fuck me until tears are running down my face and slobber is pouring down my chin, and who'll drill my asshole, cum all over my face, and call me nasty names."

"A man or a woman?" he asked, that detail apparently more shocking to him than everything else I'd just described... men! Go figure!

"Yes, I'm convinced I'd submit sexually to a woman just as easily and unconditionally as I would to a man," I revealed, keeping it hypothetical, even though in actuality I'd done both, as I kept stroking his cock. "But to turn this discussion on its head... does it excite you to imagine me on my knees eating another woman's cunt?" I asked wickedly.

"Ohhhh," he moaned.

"Tell me, Joseph," I encouraged, while I rubbed my fingers around his cock head, which was becoming slick with his precum. "Would you enjoy watching me submit to another person? Would you get off on it?"

"I don't know," he moaned, as I worked his cock good.

"Say it, honey, tell me I have your permission to eat another woman's pussy, to get fucked by a strap-on, and to be fucked by another man," I elaborated.

"Ohhhhh," he moaned, so close to coming, from just my hand and my hot speculations.

"Say it, Joseph, tell your sweetheart I can fuck whomever I want, wherever I want, and however I want, or better yet... to do everything some Master or Mistress requires of me," I demanded, pausing my fingers, stopping them from doing their magic.

"Yes, yes, yes," he answered, clearly desperate to come.

"And sometimes you can watch," I added as I resumed teasing his cock head, before I dropped down and took his cock in my mouth, and after only three bobs, yes just three, he erupted into my mouth... so apparently I wasn't getting fucked tonight. Not that I minded... I wasn't allowed to come anyway.

Once I swallowed his second load in just fifteen minutes, which meant he was definitely done for the day, and his coming so soon the second time was intriguing, I stood up and summarized, "So we now have an open marriage."

"You were actually serious about that?" he asked, looking a bit dumbfounded.

"I actually was," I stated. "And you must like the idea too, since you came twice within fifteen minutes."

"That was because I missed you," he offered inanely.

"And I missed you," I said, and then looked down at his cock and added, "I missed you too, little man."

"But I'm not enough for you?" he asked, looking sorely wounded.

"No, you're not, and you never could be," I admitted. "I need a man or a woman... or both... who's willing and able to use me like a complete whore."

"I could learn to do that," he offered bravely.

"I wish that were true," I said sympathetically. "But we both know you're too nice of a guy to force yourself into dominating me like a cheap three-hole cum slut, and to really put your heart and soul into it. I absolutely crave to be utterly owned, and to be used sexually for someone else's pleasure,"

"So you really do want... and need... an open marriage?" he asked, still processing.

"I do," I nodded. "I don't want a divorce, since I love you so much, but if I can't have an open marriage, I don't think I can survive remaining with you. Now that I know the truth about myself, I'd just be miserable all the time."

After a long pause, he said sheepishly, "Okay."

"Okay, what?" I asked.

"Okay, we can have an open marriage," he stated unequivocally.

I kissed him hard. "Great!" I said, and promised, "You won't regret it."

"I think I already do," he said.

"Trust me," I said. "We need this. Not just me, but you do too."

"So you've been seeing a therapist?" he asked.

"Something like that," I said vaguely, since my ad hoc therapist was Master Paul Stevenson. "I'll tell you everything over time. But right now, I need to take a shower."

"Okay," he nodded, looking completely overwhelmed from our conversation.

I kissed him again and headed to the shower, where I texted Master Paul: Master, he's agreed. I now have an open marriage!

The end of chapter 3

Up next: Task two, plus.