The Training of Jeff Stintum Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah saw immediately that he did not know what to make of her lighthearted jests, so she sat back again and decided to change the subject.

"So, Jeff...you've been playing the drums...you've been standing up to the system...basically, you're not conforming, right? That's great!" Sarah smiled at him genuinely, and Jeff felt himself drop, afraid of what was coming next. "What else have you been doing? C'mon Jeff, tell me about your music! Have you gone on tour anywhere? What else do you do besides music? Where do you work? Or is music like your full-time job?" Sarah caught herself and smiled apologetically at Jeff, laughing as she took up his hands in hers and squeezed quickly and put them back down. Jeff looked down at the color slowly creeping back into his palms — she had squeezed the blood out of them. "I'm sorry Jeff, so many questions, I know! I just wanna know what's been happening with you!"

Jeff rubbed his hands and tried once again to paint an accurate picture of his life for Sarah, a picture that depicted him as he saw himself. Every attempt, however, sounded bad when he said it out loud.

"Well, the music is good," he began, easily enough. "And you know...well, yeah I've played some shows around town. With some of my, uh, bandmates. My music...yeah...but, uh, we haven't really played any tours yet. Our, uh...experimental style is...well, uh...hard for some people to handle."

Sarah looked at him and nodded graciously. She then sat expectantly, and Jeff realized that she really was awaiting more of a response. So he tried to give her one. "And well, aside from all that, I uh...write some stories."

"Oooh stories!" said Sarah excitedly. "About what? Gotten any published yet?"

"Umm...no, not yet. My style is pretty..."

"Experimental?" Sarah offered, grinning. Jeff had no idea if she was mocking him or not, but he was distracted by her gorgeous face wreathed in her golden hair, and the sound of her fingers beating lightly on the table. Her rings made gentle rapping sounds, and Jeff was once again drawn to the immensity of everything she did. Even when she just moved her fingers, his world seemed to shake.

"Yeah. Umm, and I also...uh, I've tried some sculpting...some stuff with...clay." He couldn't say any more. There was nothing left to say. Everything else was just drinking, smoking, tying to fuck random girls, and then jacking off on the internet to what he couldn't get in real life. He felt himself crumble before Sarah, and he bowed his head in shame.

Warm, strong fingers tenderly grasped his chin, and he felt light pressure incline his head upward to meet Sarah's eyes. She was looking down a good many inches into his, and for a moment Jeff saw her face completely expressionless — she was just looking at him. The next moment, though, she smiled again at him kindly and spoke down to him playfully.

"Oooohh I see! You're an artist, Jeff! You create things! Music, stories, sculptures...you're a regular renaissance man!" She let him go and sat back again, seeming to Jeff to bask in her luxury.

"Yeah...yeah, I'm an artist," he said as if he were realizing it for the first time.

"Well, I'd love to hear your music sometime! And read your stories and see your sculptures! I don't really know many artists right now. Just stuffy old scientists, haha! Just kidding, I love my friends, but still — send me some of your stuff!"

It occurred to Jeff that the longer they talked about him, the sooner Sarah would realize that he had done nothing with his life. He did something that seemed to him drastic and crazy — he changed the subject. 'And smoothly too,' he proudly thought to himself as he stared hard at a small divot in the table in front of Sarah. He could not hold eye contact with her for more than a second without starting to panic, and (as he hadn't even realized) without getting hard.

"Oh, well...I'd love to, Sarah! But enough about me — how about you? Your...uh parents tell me that you have a place of your own."

"What?? You talked to my parents??" Sarah laughed. "When??"

"Um...I, uh, I sent...uh, I sent them an email a few weeks ago. I mentioned that I ran into you in the hospital, and they uh, told me what was going on with your, uh, stuff."

"Aww, that's so sweet of you, Jeff, emailing my parents!" Sarah laughed. "Those silly beans; they didn't even tell me you'd contacted them. Although I guess I am pretty busy these days...oh well, here we are, right? So I guess you know all about my life, then, huh?"

"I...uh," stammered Jeff, focusing on the divot. "I...know you have your own place."

"Sure do!" said Sarah proudly, ridiculing herself in mock-self importance by sitting up tall in her chair and putting her hands on her hips. Her bracelets jangled, her weight shifted, her hair jumped around her face, and Jeff was sure he heard the chair groan a little. How much did she weigh? "Mom and Dad didn't even need to help me with it. Hard work, grit, and some luck will go a long way, right?"

"Right...um..and they also said you were famous in your field or something."

Sarah really laughed hard this time, even snorting a bit. "Fam — haha, what?? Famous?!? My parents are out of their minds!! I'm not famous at all — I've only just started working with all these professional people, and let me tell you, Jeff, I have a lot to learn. Ha! My god, my parents are silly. I co-write a few articles that get published and they totally lose their shit."

And here Sarah stopped for a moment, because Jeff had blinked and visibly jolted a little bit when she said "shit." She discerned his reaction and slowly, ironically raised her eyebrows as a sly grin crept across her face. The right side of her cheek suddenly jutted out a good ways, and Jeff realized that she had thrust her tongue into it.

"Oooo yeah, that's right," said Sarah, nodding slowly down at Jeff as her tongue worked in her cheek and her eyebrows went up and down her forehead. "I don't just look like an adult — I TALK like an adult now." A few seconds later she broke her act and descended into laughter. Jeff made his best attempt to laugh with her, but could only manage vague croaking sounds as the color burned in his face and his erection (which he now absolutely noticed) strained in his pants.

"Well, enough of that," said Sarah, her giggles dying down. "Where're you staying these days, Jeff?"

He had no energy to invent some kind of story; he had nothing left. "I'm uh, staying with my parents right now."

"Oh yeah? Cool stuff." Sarah had begun fishing around in her purse, which gave Jeff time enough to at least explain his situation a little more.

"Uh...we thought it'd be better that way, you know...because I have that surgery coming up."

"Oh yes, Jeff, your surgery!!" Sarah had found her phone and stopped looking in her bag. She turned her full attention to Jeff, her eyes compassionate and...something else. Determined? Jeff was not in the habit of looking at people the way he found himself looking at Sarah, and this novelty of analysis had already left him exhausted to his core.

"Jeff, I want to help you through this process. I mean, how lucky, that I was the one who took your x-ray!"

"Yes," managed Jeff, whose mouth and throat had gone dry.

Sarah leaned in further on her crossed arms, and Jeff saw their firm bulk widen as she put her weight on them. Her long fingers were randomly playing with each other and tugging on the bracelets and hair ties around her arms. "Yeah. There's no reason to worry about this procedure. They don't even cut through your quadricep — they actually pry your muscles apart and go straight at the ball of the femur. It's a really interesting procedure; I can tell you all about it later."

"Th-thanks," said Jeff simply. He was able to raise his head to meet her eyes. Sea green...Sarah looked at him for a moment longer, and then smiled as she broke away.

"Well, this has been lovely, Jeff. Unfortunately I've gotta run, though. I have a meeting with a colleague about some research he's doing." She was packing her things away, and had already stood up. Jeff put his hands in his lap as he braced to stand up, and he suddenly felt the hair tie in his pocket. He acted quickly, grabbing it and standing up so that he faced her. His arm stretched out, his hand offering the hair tie back.

"Www-wait, wait Sarah! Don't leave without this!" Sarah looked at the hair tie in his outstretched hand and paused a moment, confused. In this moment Jeff realized the situation. Sarah was towering in front of him, standing wide-legged in her calf-high black boots and her skin-tight jeans and bold red top barely managing to restrain her luscious curves. Her thighs, her hips, her arms...they didn't didn't seem possible to Jeff. And the effortlessness with which she stood. And here he was, holding out a hair tie to her with a shaking hand. He felt like a frightened child.

"Um, what's this, Jeff?" Sarah turned casually and made a step towards him. He could see that Sarah was even taller than he remembered. He was afraid to look up long enough to see, but he fought through and did it anyway and looked straight ahead. Into her breasts. Her lower breasts. He couldn't stand there like this any longer. He looked up at her desperately, up her chest and into her face.

"It's that hair tie you gave me at the hospital. The one you used to...to help —"

Sarah's mouth had dropped open as her face reacted in adoring surprise. "Oh THAT'S what it is?!?! Oh my god, Jeff, you're just...you're just the cutest little thing!"

She bent down and hugged him, cracking his bones. As she ascended again she gave him a little kiss on the cheek for good measure. She rose and rose up until she was standing tall in front of him, and the two shared a moment, him looking sheepishly up at her, and her looking down amused at him.

"It's wonderful to see you again, Jeff," said Sarah quietly, breaking the silence but not her steady eye contact. She jostled her body a bit, as if to emphasize her size. Jeff saw her hips, legs, and ass wobble slightly with her motion. "I know it's probably pretty crazy to see me all grown up like this, especially, well...anyway, just know that it's still me, Jeff. It's just me — I'm that same little girl who was riding around on her bike, shooting bows and arrows, exploring the world. I'm just...really tall now." She put her hands playfully on her hips and moved them in a fluid motion from side to side as she added, laughing, "And big in all the right places. But really, Jeff, I'll hit you up sometime soon — I'll have you over to my place and we can hang out some more. Please send me some of your stories, and I wanna hear your music and see your sculptures too!" She bent down again and gave him one last hug, and turned to leave.

Jeff just stood there, the hair tie in his hand. Sarah looked back as she pivoted, remembered, and reached down, snatching it up happily from his hand. "Well thank you sir! Till next time!" she said in mock formality, snapping it back on her wrist, where it fit tightly. Jeff's breath caught in his throat, realizing the reality of her size as he watched her walk out of the coffee shop, her legs long confidant pillars, her ass and hips working like they were grinding pepper.

12