The Training of Jeff Stintum Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the third time that day he started to get hard, and he once again abandoned himself to wild and uncontrollable thoughts of Sarah's size and her domination of him. Shaking off the blanket that wrapped around him, he once again started to jerk himself off. He thought of her freakish tongue and what it had done to him...and what it could do. He thought of her calm sea-green eyes as she had looked down at him as she measured his height the previous night. He thought about her pulling his body close to hers on the sofa...this sofa...and how her huge torso had dwarfed his, and the weight of her arm on his back, and how her hand easily wrapped around his side...and in a flash he thought back to their coffee date weeks before, and how Sarah had, without even speaking, held up her hand to his in comparison, just to see how much bigger hers was than his, and how she had looked at him and squinted her eyes playfully at him and then smiled with wide eyes.

Jeff uttered a desperate little pant of a squeal as he shot cum all over his chest for the third time that day. He collapsed from his sitting position on his back and simply lay there, heaving for air up at the ceiling. Minutes passed. He figured he needed to get some more paper towels from the kitchen...and the stepping stool was already there, so he wouldn't need to worry about reaching them this time...but he didn't move. He didn't feel like he could — he felt totally drained of physical and mental energy.

As he continued to lie on the sofa motionless, covered in his own cum, he became aware of a smell that he had not previously noticed. A deep, rich smell, slightly smoky, with a hint of sweetness. His body erupted in goosebumps when he realized what he was smelling: Sarah's slow-cooked pork ribs. They had been cooking in her crock pot all day long, and must have been getting close to being done. The longer Jeff lay on the sofa, the more the delicious smell seemed to permeate his nostrils. He had to smile — he was going to have dinner with Sarah tonight. He was going to...going...to...

But the luscious smells were making him sleepy. They worked like bewitchments on his brain, and he felt his eyelids getting heavy. No...he couldn't fall asleep. He couldn't...let Sarah...find him like this...he had...to...but it was too late. His mind caved, his body gave in, and he fell into a deep sleep.

12