The Training of Jeff Stintum Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah looked at him stony-eyed for a split second before she changed her expression — Jeff hadn't caught her disbelief at his denseness. She rolled her eyes playfully as she put her drink down, sighing. Though Jeff didn't realize, her sigh was more genuine and irked than she let on.

"Of course we're not just friends, Jeff," she said, careful to keep her tone light and bubbly. "Remember what we talked about last night? About how we can play together?"

Jeff nodded his head. He remembered...but he still didn't really understand what she was talking about. It all seemed to him like she was just putting him on and flirting with him in some kind of elaborate, girlish, complicated way.

"But do you also remember," asked Sarah, "that I play with a lot of people?"

Jeff felt his stomach drop. He had forgotten that part.

"A...a lot of people?" His voice sounded weak and squeaky.

"Yeah." Her voice was calm, deep, and matter-of-fact. She waited a few moments, letting Jeff recall their previous conversation. 'Easy,' she told herself as she watched him, 'take it easy..."

"H-how...how many?"

Sarah took a deep breath in through her nose as she looked at him, determined to maintain her composure. She smiled genially at him. "You asked me that last night, Jeff. And I said "a good number." I see a good number of other people." She saw him opening his mouth to speak again, but she kept talking, not wishing to rehash the same conversation they had had the previous night. "But everyone I see is different, Jeff, and I see everyone for totally different reasons. No one is like you, and no one makes me feel quite like I do when I'm with you."

"R-really?" asked Jeff, and he broke into an uncontrollable smile. Sarah felt her heart sink as she looked at him smiling, knowing that he didn't understand. But even as her heart hurt for him, she was looking at him with steely determination. 'But he will,' she told herself, allowing the slow excitement to spread to trickle throughout her limbs, 'he will understand.'

Sarah laughed again cheerily. "Yes, really! Now enough talk! Cheers to friends, right?"

"Friends with benefits!" added Jeff with enthusiasm.

"Lame!" said Sarah, unable to contain her disbelief at how generic Jeff's brain was. But she recovered quickly and seamlessly: "That's such a cliche! There's nothing cliche about what's going on here, is there?"

Jeff shook his head. Even though he was confused again, he could agree with that.

"Oh my god, whatever," said Sarah, laughing, "let's just drink." And they did.

About twenty minutes later Jeff happened to look over at the clock in the living room. 7:47. It wasn't even 8:00 yet?? He was stunned...so much had seemed to happen since Sarah got home from work. It seemed like ages ago.

"S-Sarah?" he asked through the pleasant buzz of the bourbon.

"Yes sir?" Sarah was feeling a little lick of the alcohol herself.

"What time did you get home today?"

"What a question!" she teased. "I'd say about 7. Why?"

7:00. Jeff couldn't believe it. How could it be that all that had happened in less than an hour? He sat there dumbfounded. Sarah guessed his thoughts and smiled to herself as she finished off her drink. She let another minute pass by. Then:

"So Jeff, aren't you curious?"

Her words jerked his mind back from the recent memory of her engulfing his entire hand in her soft mouth. "W-wha? What? Curious about what?" Sarah looked at him expectantly, her eyebrows going up and down humorously, teasing him. After a few moments he still didn't remember, so she ever so slightly moved her body up and down and side to side in a little dance. Her ample flesh wobbled slightly at her movements, her curves dancing at her movements. Jeff suddenly remembered.

"Oh!! Oh!! Yes! Yes, your...your — " but he couldn't say it. It sounded disrespectful.

"My weight," finished Sarah, smiling.

"Yes."

"Well," said Sarah casually, gesturing to the corner of the kitchen near the pantry, "the scale's over there. Why don't we go and see?" They went over and stood next to the scale. Jeff just stood there, waiting for her to get on.

"God, you're no fun Jeff!" teased Sarah, bending down to prod him gently on the shoulder. "Don't you wanna guess before we actually find out? You brought this up, after all!"

"Uh..." said Jeff, caught off guard, "Uh...I — I don't know."

"Well, try to guess," laughed Sarah as she took off her heels. "Make it fun!"

Jeff stood there, leaning against his crutches, trying to think.

"Here," said Sarah suddenly, and she retrieved a fold-up chair from the pantry and set it out, indicating for Jeff to sit down. "I don't want you on your feet for too long, even if you're following the rules and using your crutches." She winked at him as he obligingly sat down, his feet barely managing to reach the floor.

"So," said Sarah, spreading her arms out wide and turning around slowly for him, "what do you think Jeff? How much do you think I weigh?" She performed a few slow circles for him with her arms outstretched, looking at him earnestly each time she came around to face him again.

Jeff sat in the chair, feeling stupider and stupider by the second. He had no clue what Sarah weighed...only that it was a lot more than he did. What did he weigh again? 102...just over 102.

'Well, maybe more after that huge dinner,' he thought, and then realized that his dinner hadn't been "huge" at all, at least not compared to Sarah's. He suddenly grew terrified, thinking of how much she had eaten without even breaking a sweat. He looked at how substantial her arms looked, how unbelievably solid and shapely her legs were, how inflated and curved her ass was, how fluid and flowing and strikingly wide her hips were...everything...just...everything about her was so, so big. But to scale, because she was so tall. She was a goddess — there was no other word for it. And yet here she was, turning around for him like she was about to try on a school uniform. He felt utterly absurd.

"C'mon Jeff!" she whined at him playfully, "Give me a guess!"

"I—I don't know, I don't know!" said Jeff, starting to panic. "Uh...I don't know...300 pounds?"

Sarah stopped rotating and turned to face him, her mouth agape. "300 pounds??" she cried, advancing on him, "300?? What kind of guess is that?? What are you trying to say, Jeff?!?"

"I don't know!! I-I don't know!!" exclaimed Jeff, in a real panic now, cowering in the chair. He actually brought his legs up to his chest, bunching himself up into a protective ball in the wake of Sarah's advance. It was all instinctual.

Sarah reached him and looked down on him for a moment with fire in her eyes. And then all at once she softened herself and burst out laughing.

"Oh my god, Jeff! It's so hard to play with you! You're like a scared little child!" She turned her back to him and marched up to the scale, her butt and hips bouncing and swaying in expectation. "Ok," she said out loud, "Mr. Jeff Stintum says I weigh 300 pounds."

"N-no, I take it back, I — really have no idea what you weigh," he pleaded with her.

"I know, Jeff," she laughed, "I know you have no idea." She stepped on the scale. "I'm just having fun — you're so fun to play with...that's all. She waited a moment, smiling at Jeff with eyes wide in mock anticipation, and then she looked down at the number on the scale. Her eyebrows went up immediately, and she slowly, sensually puckered her lips and blew a thin stream of air out of her mouth.

"What?" asked Jeff, breathless. "What does it say?" Sarah turned to him, looking pleased, like a cat who had just caught and eaten a bird. She blinked at him slowly, lushly. "Why don't you come and see for yourself...little guy?" She smiled widely. She couldn't help it...she was thrilled. Jeff approached on his crutches, independent knots working in his throat and stomach. He looked down at the scale, having to ignore Sarah's pretty feet for a moment. Her toenails were painted that same deep red. The same as her fingernails. And lips. The number...soft blue... something-6.7...what was it? He blinked and made an effort to read it carefully.

236.7.

12