The Training of Jeff Stintum Ch. 20

Story Info
Tall Woman, Small Man, Femdom, Size Comparison, Slow Shrink.
3.7k words
4.38
5.1k
1
0

Part 20 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 20: The Heat of the Night

Jeff struggled to fall asleep. Even though he was exhausted from the orgasm upon orgasm that Sarah had drawn from his body, her last words had not quite settled in his brain. What "training" was she talking about? His mind had broken through its weakened torpor and quickly jumped from one idea to the next: maybe they were rehearsing something? And he didn't even realize? That didn't really seem to make any sense — he couldn't be that dense...maybe it had something to do with his hip? And she was teaching him how to...how to...to live his life with the handicap of a bad...well no, that didn't work either. He was getting it fixed in a few days, after all...

As Jeff felt Sarah's huge body tighten around him, her bulk weighed upon him heavier. Her breath was becoming raspier, more unwieldy, even though her exhales still came out softened and muted. Her leg twitched suddenly, causing Jeff's body to stiffen in alarm as he felt the vibrations of Sarah's slight movement throughout his entire figure. He realized that she was asleep. His brain worked harder...he wanted badly to fall asleep with her. He dreaded the prospect of lying there, spooned to the point of immobilization, in Sarah's unconscious embrace. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he didn't want to be reminded that she was getting her beauty rest while he lay there awake, a pitiful husk in her voluptuous embrace, frittering away the nighttime hours in distressed and fidgety mind games.

He imagined her sleeping body replenishing itself, recuperating, and gearing itself up for another day of dynamic activity...and his body, languishing there awake, running on empty, unable to recover or regroup. He would be that much more vulnerable to her the next day...he shuddered to think of facing her again. He would just fall apart...he would collapse...she would pulverize him with a glance, without even having to lift a finger.

He shifted uneasily under her huge leg, and the rubber sound in his cock rubbed uncomfortably against the inside of his urethra. It felt like he had just grown a bone in the middle of his dick, still tender from its new growth. What was he doing? What had Sarah put in him?? What was he allowing to happen?!? He could feel a wave of anxiety begin to descend upon him. He had to think fast — he had to get himself to a cozy place where he could exist in comfort, utterly convinced that everything was going to be ok. What had she meant by "training??" What had she meant? What had she meant...?

And then, to his great joy, he found his answer: they hadn't had sex yet. This fucking rubber thing in his dick, all those blowjobs, and the making out, and the cuddling and the flirting and dirty talk...all that was just a lead-up to them having sex. Of course! Why hadn't he thought of that before?! It was so simple...

Jeff actually chuckled out loud in the darkness. 'I guess the simplest explanations are sometimes the hardest to get to,' he said to himself, proud beyond measure of his powers of deduction. He suddenly felt every part of his body get a little more compressed, as Sarah shifted in her sleep and moved her leg over even more of his lower half and squeezed his torso even tighter with her arm.

*Mmmmrrrgghhhh*

She exhaled a long sweet breath as she moaned softly in her sleep. His mental anguish forgotten, Jeff could now fully enjoy the reality of his situation. He was literally being spooned by the hottest girl on the planet in her bed...she had chosen to fall asleep with him. She was holding him tightly as she slept. Jeff gave a little shiver of pleasure in the darkness. He thought about her lips pressing into his stomach, his huge cock deep in her throat...he thought about how animalistic she had been, and how she had growled and shaken her head back and forth...he thought about her huge hands feeling up his bare shrunken chest, the reflection of their two bodies in her mirror...how colossal and adult every limb of hers looked next to his...the deep husky sound of her voice as she lowered her eyes down at him...her red lipstick...those fierce sharp red nails...

His thoughts started to loop over themselves in the stillness as he melted into her body, mesmerized by the rhythmic sound of her breathing, and the slow expansion and compression of her massive chest. Her breasts sandwiched his head — one provided him with a pillow, and the other weighed him down from above. They were almost too heavy for comfort, but gradually Jeff got used to their weight and closed his eyes as he felt their steady cadence of rising and falling lull him into something that approached sleep.

And yet, he did not fall asleep. Something was preventing him. After about an hour of lying there in her embrace, Jeff started to get anxious again. Everything was fine — he had worked everything out in his head...so why couldn't he get to sleep? He tried to shift his body a little against hers, but it was almost impossible to move. Her breasts were starting to feel hot against his head. Her warm body was slowly overheating his, to the point of discomfort. He tried to move again, this time harder, but he still could not budge himself from her grasp.

Sarah had his legs and torso completely pinned with her huge thigh, and his upper body was likewise completely immobilized by her arm. The only things he could move freely were his arms. He extended them outward. He felt the cool air of Sarah's bedroom breathe across his arms, temporary relief from her increasingly sweltering embrace. Maybe he could get her arm off his chest. He reached both hands down to feel for her arm, which draped diagonally all the way across his upper body. His hands came into contact with her forearm, and Jeff immediately felt a spring in his dick as he started to get hard. He winced as the interior of his urethra expanded around the rubber sound. Her arm was just so...huge. And warm. He could feel the heat radiating off her arm...why was it so hot?

He tried to move her arm gently with one hand, and then with both hands. He may as well have been trying to move a boulder, for all he could tell — her arm didn't budge. It was such a presence, an authority on his chest in the dark. When he pressed his hands into it he could feel its flesh give way a little...it was that smooth layer of toned womanly flesh that hid her strong muscles...Jeff remembered that she said she lifted weights three times a week. He momentarily forgot his task of freeing himself as he marveled at her arm's hard thickness. The sudden image of her long thick fingers wrapped easily all the way around his forearm popped in his head. How big was her arm, really? He was seized with a sudden feeling of naughty giddiness...he could find out...he could measure her, without her even realizing. His cock got harder still, stinging inside from the sound, but Jeff ignored it.

Breathing soft shallow breaths, as his heart thumped away in his chest, he brought both of his hands up to feel for her wrist in the dark. He went too far at first, and felt her hand, which somehow seemed even more massive in this position as it lay across his shoulder. Her hand started around his left pectoral, and, as he felt across it in the dark, he realized that her fingers didn't even start until her hand was past his shoulder. He swallowed uneasily, feeling truly tiny. But her arm...her arm...his fingers felt for it. There was her wrist...what if he just...

And Jeff slowly, carefully, put his hand around her wrist, seeing how far around he could go. His fingers encircled it...and stopped. His palm was stretched to its limit, and his fingers had reached as far as they could go. He gingerly reached out in the dark with his other hand to trace how far he had left to go. Just over halfway around. He could get his hand just over halfway around her wrist. Jeff's heart beat even faster in the black stillness of her bedroom as the nerves buzzed all throughout his body. He withdrew his hands for a moment, worried that she would wake up if he kept them on her wrist like that for too much longer. But after a few more seconds he tried again, this time with his other hand, with the same result. Her firm flesh gave way a bit under his grasp, but he was unable to press much harder — her arm was simply too thick.

Jeff was breathing hard now, and his cock was now almost fully erect. Sarah didn't seem that huge when he was looking at her...well, she did...but...but not like this. It almost felt like he was trying to measure the size of some kind of superhuman athlete, someone so physically huge and superior that it was almost unbelievable.

'God, she's just that proportional,' thought Jeff. Plenty of times he had felt small...tiny...next to her, but this was the first time that he really, truly felt dwarfed by her body. He put both of his hands around her wrist...he could feel her flesh on all sides of his hands — there wasn't that much room to spare. His cock strained around its rubber skeleton — why, he didn't know. He couldn't understand why he always reacted this way when he fixated on the enormous size difference between himself and Sarah. It was almost magnetic, like some kind of physical law that kicked into gear whenever he found himself thinking about their bodies next to each other. Even as his hands felt up her massive arm in awe and increasing arousal, he could feel himself resisting his attraction — he could feel himself start to rebel against this inexorable obsession.

Jeff just felt these things; he didn't have the mental capacity to stop for too long and think why or how he felt this way. But despite his general lack of self-awareness, his conflicting feelings were all happening for a reason. Even though he didn't know it, he felt resistance to her body, her size, her aura, because she made him feel like a young. Jeff could mentally brush off her life trajectory, her education, her house, and her accomplishments easily enough...but he could not so easily ignore the plain evidence of her body.

As he continued to reflexively, impulsively feel her robust and sensuous arm with his small hands, he could not ignore the obvious physical evidence. Ironically, the fact that he could not see her arm, but rather feel its weight across his chest and under his hands, hammered home the point that much more: his body was like a young's next to hers. He had started to line up one of his forearms next to hers in the dark, but had quickly scrapped the idea. To compare their arms was stupid. It wasn't even worth it. He knew what it was going to prove: that his body was literally nothing next to hers.

In his mind he suddenly saw her face, even with his as he stood in between her legs, her sultry eyes burning into his brain as she mouthed those pitiless words: "So small compared to me. So...nothing compared to me." Sarah's actual words. From earlier that night. His breathing quickened even more as he recalled what she had said — how had he forgotten so quickly? And her finger in his ass...her snarling face. He could not stave if off. His heart skipped a few beats and he struggled to breathe as the pressure grew in his chest. All at once he became more aware than ever of her body heat enveloping him, subsuming him, threatening to crush him into nothing.

"S-s-sarah?" he whimpered in the dark. His voice was tiny and fearful and barely came out as a whisper. He smelled her sweetness around him, but her scent did not comfort him now — it smelled deadly. It smelled like the end...of his own sense of self, his personality, his identity. Without warning her flashing eyes blazed through his mind — and her long, sharp-nailed, powerful fingers drumming loudly on her desk — how she had grabbed the flesh of her hips as she thrust them forward after learning her weight — her slow smile down at him with an arched eyebrow — her tongue fluttering impossibly fast on the head of his engorged cock — a pile of bones on her plate...all these images flared through Jeff's mind. He was panting out loud in a full panic now, struggling for air. The searing heat from her body seemed to burn him all over. He felt like his heart was going to explode.

"S-s-sarah!?" he choked out into the darkness. She gave no response, evidently still asleep. He desperately tried to move her arm, throwing all the strength of both his arms into the effort, but still she didn't budge.

"Aaaugh!" cried Jeff pitifully out into the quiet bedroom. He sounded like a frightened young who was just about to cry, and that's exactly what he felt like. He pushed and pushed against her arm as he tried to wiggle his lower body out from underneath her thigh. A sickeningly slick sound slunk into the air with each frenzied movement...his skin was soaking wet. The seconds went by like minutes as he fought and fought with her unconscious body, which was gently rising and falling on the mattress in smooth slumber. It suddenly hit him — she was not going to wake up unless he did something drastic, like bite her or scream. But he was too exhausted from his efforts, too spent...and what would he say to her when we woke her up? That he was scared? He didn't even know where all of these feelings were coming from. It was hopeless. His arms collapsed across her forearm in feeble fatigue as he felt tears start to form in his eyes.

'It's so stupid," he said to himself savagely, aimed at nothing in particular. 'So stupid, stupid, stupid.' He burned with shame as the tears, one by one, started to spill down the side of his cheeks and pool at his left ear. He lay there for the next hour, softly whimpering as he silently cried, despairing of his situation. He was not thinking at all: not scheming, not mourning, not fueling any angry narratives in his head; he was, like a young, simply reacting to his situation. And through it all Sarah slept on, her huge body rising and falling slowly and peacefully around him.

After about an hour Jeff stopped sniffling, and for some time existed in a kind of limbo state. He wasn't asleep, and yet he wasn't properly awake either. His mouth was hanging open as his eyes hung half-open, half-closed. He was completely numb; his mind felt grey, like soft white fog over a still and stagnant pond...And ever so slowly he began to come back. His panic attack had abated, and in its place he felt warm and tingly. Sarah continued to sleep around him, and Jeff felt momentarily puzzled. What had just happened? Had he really just had a freakout over nothing?

*Hhhrrrmmmmnnnn*

Sarah moaned in her sleep, and her voice send vibrations all throughout Jeff's body. What was wrong with him? He wouldn't rather be any other place than right here. He heaved a sigh and jostled his body a little as he started to snuggle himself up to Sarah, getting ready to finally fall asleep.

And then he realized that he had to pee. The rubber sound tickled the inside of his penis with every movement, and accompanying this new feeling was that old familiar urination sensation. Jeff sighed. How was he going to get out from under her?

"Sarah?" he asked through the darkness. No answer. He remained still for another minute, waiting as he thought about what to do next.

"Sarah?" he asked again, a little louder. Still nothing. He sighed again in the dark. Was he going to have to just go right there in the bed? He could always lie and say that he did it in his sleep and didn't realize...for some reason the humiliation of that scenario didn't seem to bother him too much right now.

"Jeff?" Sarah's soft deep voice came suddenly and clearly.

"Y-yeah!" stuttered Jeff, overjoyed to hear her.

"Everything ok?" she asked.

"Y-yeah, yeah, everything's fine. I just, uh...I just have to go to the bathroom."

"Oh yeah, ok, no problem," Sarah said softly as she yawned. "It's just right over there—" she took her arm off Jeff's upper body to gesture towards the bathroom. "Just don't forget your crutches, ok?" She brought her arm back down, but this time she put her arm behind Jeff, allowing him freedom of movement in his torso.

Relieved, Jeff jostled himself up into a sitting position and tried to move his legs...but they were still pinned by Sarah's thigh.

"Uh...Sarah?" Jeff suggested. No answer — oh no, she couldn't have fallen back asleep already! He couldn't let her!

"Sarah!" said Jeff loudly. She snapped out suddenly from her doze.

"Wha-what? What is it Jeff? What's wrong?" Her voice was thick with sleep, but was shot through with genuine concern.

"It's just...uh," and Jeff felt suddenly sheepish, "Could you, uh...move your leg so I can get up?"

"Oh! Is it...oh! I'm sorry Jeff!" she said after a moment, quickly moving her huge thigh off Jeff's lower half. "I had you trapped! I didn't even realize." He couldn't see her face but he could hear the apology in her voice.

"Th-that's ok," said Jeff as his skin enjoyed the delicious cool air. He reached for his crutches and found them and was quickly on his way to the toilet.

He reached up (straining a little) to turn the bathroom light on, hopped up onto the toilet (after a few tries), and let his urine loose, feeling almost dizzy with relief. His feet dangled from the toilet bowl as he sighed over and over in pleasure. It wasn't until after he was already done that he remembered the sound in his penis. He quickly looked down — there it was, the black top peeking out at him, almost seeming to wink. He hadn't even noticed it as he peed. He glanced down into the black hole in the rubber tubing, marveling at how normal it was all beginning to feel. He briefly wondered if he'd be able to see all the way down the inside of his dick if he shined a flashlight in there...

But there was Sarah in the bathroom door entrance. Her nude body almost entirely filled the doorway. Her long mane of blond hair was all in her face as her head was bent slightly down; evidently she was still half-asleep. She reached up a hand and brushed some of the hair out of her face as she looked down at Jeff sitting on the toilet.

"Oh, sorry Jeff," she said thickly as she rubbed her eyes. "I don't, uh..." and here she gave a great yawn, "I don't mean to rush you. I just...I'm gonna go after you, when you're done." She slumped slightly against the door, making an isosceles triangle with her body and the doorframe. She bowed her head and yawned again, waiting for Jeff to finish.

Even though he was already done, Jeff was momentarily stunned by the view of her body in such a natural...exposed state. This was Sarah...just...Sarah. He didn't realize it, but he was marveling at just how human she seemed in this moment: half-asleep and needing to pee in the middle of the night. He wasn't going to delay her any longer, though, and he took his crutches and carefully managed to hop down off the toilet. He reached to flush, but Sarah was already at the toilet and waved his hand away.

"Oh don't worry about that; I'll flush when I'm done," she said softly in a sleepy voice, and then all of a sudden she had plopped down and was peeing right there in front of him. Clearly she had needed to use the restroom badly, because from the sound of it her urine was coming out of her in cascades. She spread her legs a bit as she bent down groggily and leaned both of her elbows on her knees.

"Haaaahhh," she breathed in relief. She closed her eyes and put her face in her hands. Jeff was rooted to the spot where he was standing on his crutches. He could not look away from her. He had never seen her look so...vulnerable, so...normal. And yet this view of Sarah in a rudimentary state made him feel even more attached to her than he already was. It deepened his awe — she was not something above him, some goddess, some kind of immortal...she was another person. And when Jeff saw her this way, her size, her beauty, her personality, everything, became that much more incredible.

12