The Training of Jeff Stintum Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute or so, Sarah was finishing up and removed her hands from her face. She saw Jeff standing there, gawking, and chuckled softly, "Haha oh Jeff, you don't have to wait for me. You can go on back to bed. I'll be right behind you."

A minute later they were both back in bed. Sarah had automatically reached out again for Jeff's little body, putting her thigh over his torso and her arm back over his chest. At this point Jeff didn't even mind anymore. He was enthralled by her, and still could barely believe that he was here with her.

"Mmmmmm goodnight Jeff," she whispered languidly, and was immediately back asleep.

"Goodnight Sarah," Jeff whispered back. He closed his eyes, but was not able to sleep. But he didn't care — he lay there, his body totally swallowed up in Sarah's embrace, listening to her steady breathing and her great heart beating behind his head.

12