The Training of Jeff Stintum Ch. 22

Story Info
Tall Woman, Small Man, Femdom, Size Comparison, Slow Shrink.
6.5k words
4.39
5.1k
4

Part 22 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 22: Dog Training

The low light of candles flickered expectantly in Sarah's bedroom — there was high tension in the air. Sarah was impaled all the way down on Steve's giant dick as she faced Jeff calmly, wordlessly. Her expression was inscrutable. Jeff stood in the open doorway defiantly, ignoring the fact that his sounded cock was pointed straight at the sexing couple. His chin was stuck out and his face was twitching in rage. He was barely able to stand at all, such was the pain in his right hip, but he wasn't thinking about that...he wasn't thinking about anything other than stopping what was happening in this bedroom.

Sarah still had her hand on Steve's chest, a silent order that he obeyed. She looked at Jeff, allowing the tension to develop. She knew she had the power in this exchange, and she was going to let the pressure build as she decided what she was going to do. Jeff had caught her by surprise...that much she admitted. She knew he didn't understand their sexual dynamic, she knew he didn't understand her dynamics with other people, and she knew that he was too simple and insecure to admit what was now plainly obvious: that he was in over his head.

But she had been surprised by his brazenness; it was clear to her that he wasn't ok with her seeing other people, but she had not expected him to actually have the gall, the...impudence, to interrupt her during a private encounter.

'But did I mean to leave the door cracked?' she asked herself briefly as she looked at Jeff intently. 'Was I actually inviting this to happen?' She didn't really know. But what she did know was that Jeff had accelerated her plans and pushed her ultimate decision to the forefront. She had a choice to make. Right now. And it would reverberate years into the future. She looked at his little body...his thin legs shaking as they barely managed to hold up his waifish frame...his scrawny shoulders hunched inward...his little fists balled up in rage...every rib visible under his skin. Maybe it was too much...maybe she should end it...she looked at his face, with his chin stuck out, his bony jaw set, and she felt anger boil up inside her...the fucking nerve.

But she knew she couldn't make a decision like this based on anger and she took a deep breath and looked straight into his eyes. She could see the tears, reflecting the flickers of candlelight, sitting in the corners of his eyes...she could see the way his brow aggressively framed the desperate hurt in his eyes. Something from the past flashed through her mind — a sunny day in the heat of August, right by the mailbox, and 18-year-old Jeff smiling confidently, going off to college...it was just a flash, and in an instant Sarah's mind was back in her bedroom, staring at the 28-year-old Jeff intensely. He wobbled an instant on his legs and blinked...one of his tears streamed in a single line down his face. To compensate he stuck his chin out farther and put his skinny arms on his bony hips, as if daring her to respond.

That was it. Just like that, she knew it...she knew what was going to do. She took her hand off Steve's chest and slowly spun around on his dick so that she was facing him, with her back to Jeff. His cock still inside her, she leaned over and whispered into Steve's ear. His brow creased as he heard what she was saying, and he looked at her, puzzled. She sat up, still speared down on his cock, and nodded her head. Steve made a motion to say something and she swiftly brought her finger up to her pursed mouth, and he sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

And as if in answer to the authority of the safe word, Jeff was heartened to see that Sarah was climbing off Steve's dick. She shimmied her huge ass free of his massive pole and over to the corner of the bed, where she sat. The bed sagged under her weight as Steve silently fumbled around for his shirt and jeans, putting them on quickly, and then pulling his shoes onto his bare feet. He stood up, and Jeff saw that Steve was indeed tall...huge, in fact. At least as tall as Sarah, and probably a couple inches taller, with a hairy, heavy-set, masculine body to boot. Steve sighed again and looked at Sarah, as if for final verification. She gave him a little smile and blinked her eyes as she waved her hand at him briefly, in a kind of send-off gesture. Steve cocked his head and breathed out through his nose reluctantly as he moved towards the bedroom door.

Jeff limped off to the side, letting Steve pass. But Jeff looked up at him with utter spite and aggression, and as Steve walked by he did not take his burning eyes off Steve's face. Steve looked down briefly at this tiny wisp of a man...the top of his head barely came up to Steve's chest. A lot of things were going through Steve's head right now, and he glanced down uneasily at the rubber sound that was sticking out of Jeff's erect cock. But he shook his head and looked straight ahead, setting himself to doing exactly what Sarah had told him to do.

After a few moments, the sound of the front door closing echoed through the house, and Sarah and Jeff were alone together. As soon as the door closed, Sarah stood up from her sitting position on the bed and walked slowly towards Jeff, stopping when she was about five feet away from him. She stood up to her full height and put her hands on her hips as she looked down on him silently, expressionlessly, her steady eyes penetrating down into his. Her huge naked body was glistening with sweat, her face was flushed, and her blond hair was a frenzied frame to her intimidating visage.

Jeff looked up at her, his body still shaking. With his small legs bent a few inches under the painful effort of standing up, his eyes were just under her erect nipples, and he was actually looking up at them, up past her prodigious breasts, up the elegant alabaster length of her throat, to her face, which all of a sudden seemed a great distance away, looming high above him. Standing like this, in front of such a gorgeous and physically superior presence, partially dampened Jeff's rage. He could not help but feel intimidated by her size. But he had won a victory — he had spoken the safe word and stopped the thing that he didn't like. Although he was still furious and hurt, he was beginning to feel the calming balm of vindication wash over him.

But more than anything else, his anger and hurt were diminished by Sarah's expression. Jeff simply could not read it — he had no idea what it meant. She wasn't angry; she wasn't upset; she wasn't happy; she wasn't playful...she wasn't...anything. She was just...looking at him, completely deadpan, with her hands on her hips. The seconds began to pile on top of each other, and Jeff began to feel his feelings and emotions shifting. Was she expecting him to say something? Did she expect him to...take over where Steve left off? He thought that this might be the case, and that she was just standing over him like that, encouraging him to take charge and order her back onto the bed. But even in Jeff's mind, he knew this was a laughable notion. As he stood there, his small body literally swallowed up by her shadow, he knew that the prospect of ordering her to do anything was absurd...but she had acted just in line to the safe word...she had obeyed that...the seconds kept on passing by...now he was feeling more anxious than anything else. After almost an entire minute of this silent face-off, Jeff could stand it no longer. He broke, and spoke.

"Uhhh...th-thanks for, uh...l-listening to me, Sarah." His voice sounded so very small in the dark bedroom. The candles seemed to flicker mockingly in response. Sarah raised an eyebrow, but other than that her expression and posture remained unchanged. More silence...Jeff spoke again, unable to take it.

"I-it's...uh, it's nice to s-see that, uh..that the s-safe word works," he said, attempting to smile. But his attempt quickly collapsed on his face, because Sarah was shaking her head down at him slowly.

"No, Jeff," she said quietly, looking into his eyes, with her hands still on her hips, "that is not how it works." She straightened her neck, looking down her nose at him. "You just misused the safe word." Jeff opened his mouth to respond, but she kept talking with her soft collected energy. "That word is for when we are playing together. That word is for you to use if we are together and you feel uncomfortable and want our play to stop. It's a very important word, Jeff, and I'm glad that you remember it." She shook her head again. "But Jeff, that word does not give you the right to interrupt me when I'm playing with someone else."

Jeff's anger was coming back now. Here she was again, talking about all this "play" bullshit. He could see what she was doing now — she just wanted his permission to be a slut and bang whoever she wanted to.

"B-but...but Sarah!" he said, the color coming into his face again, "I don't like it! I don't like that you and...and S-steve were having sex!" He stood up as tall as he could, sticking out his chin again. "So I said the word...to...to make it stop."

Sarah's nostrils flared. "You don't have that power, Jeff. You don't have the authority to stop what I do with other people." She bore her energy down through her eyes and into her stare; she couldn't let herself lose control here...

"B-but...but why were you...you having sex with that guy??" In contrast to Sarah, he was letting the anger flow through him.

She was utterly unmoved, and answered him simply, with no emotion. "Because I wanted to."

"But...but I don't want you to." Even to him, Jeff's words were beginning to sound ridiculous...childish...but that did not stop him from saying them.

"That's unfortunate, Jeff," said Sarah calmly, shrugging her big shoulders, "but I warned you...very specifically...this morning, in fact...that I didn't have time for you to be jealous when I play with other people."

Her words sent Jeff over the edge. "Th-there is is again!" he spat at her angrily. "That—that stupid word!!"

"What word, Jeff?" Sarah's serenity was powerful.

"Play!!" yelled Jeff. "Play!! I—I don't know why you...why you keep using it!!" He was gaining steam the more he yelled. "B-but...but I do know why, actually!"

"And why is that, little Jeff?"

"Because —" and he winced at her use of the word "little," but it didn't stop him. "Because you just...you just wanna...you just wanna use...that...that wordso you have, uh...an, an excuse...to...t-to have sex with...with, with whoever you want to!!" His emotional words hung in the air for a moment; Jeff wasn't sure what he was really saying anymore, but he was feeling powerful. He was finally standing up to Sarah and all her weird games. A smile...and it wasn't a happy smile...crept across Sarah's face, and Jeff's feeling of power vaporized.

"I don't need an excuse to fuck anyone, Jeff," she said, raising her eyebrows in tandem with her smile. He expected her to say more, but nothing more came...she just stood there, looking down at him, with that strange smile.

"But...but," Jeff sputtered, "it...it isn't ok with me! I don't—I don't approve!"

Sarah simply could not help herself. She gave a couple sputters of her own, trying to keep it in, but she couldn't; it was just too much. She burst out laughing, leaning over to put her hands on her knees as she stared him straight in the face.

"Oh Jeff!" she managed to say in between her heaves of laughter, "oh Jeff!" She stood up tall again, throwing her head back at the ceiling. "Oh god!" she laughed, staring straight up, "oh my god! I just...I just...holy shit!" Her words reflected her incredulity. She hadn't thought it was possible...that anyone could be this dense. But she looked back down at Jeff, who was standing there, far below her, still angry and completely at a loss as to why she was laughing. This next part was going to be interesting, she thought. Her pussy began to drool in anticipation as she stood back up to her full height and crossed her strong, full forearms across her hefty breasts.

"You're not my boyfriend, Jeff," she said as calmly as she could. "So it doesn't matter if you approve or not. I do what I want, with whoever I want."

Jeff felt the weight of her words bearing down on him, but he was not about to let up. He felt hurt and betrayed, and he was going to get nasty. "So...so you're just a slut then!"

Her pussy actually started to drip onto the floor. "Yes Jeff," she breathed, scrunching up her nose and shaking her head down at him, "I'm just a dirty little slut."

"W-well...I don't...I-I don't date sluts!" yelled Jeff up at her, trying to be as hurtful as possible.

"You don't date anyone, Jeff," said Sarah quietly. "Because you belong to me."

"But I don't — you just...you just said...that the two of us...that I wasn't your boyfriend!" Jeff managed to utter, resenting the fact that his confusion was neutralizing his outburst of rage.

"That's right," said Sarah, taking a step closer to Jeff. Now she was standing directly in front of him, her arms still crossed across her chest. She had to crane her head down now to see him. "You're not my boyfriend, Jeff. You're my slave."

Sarah's cool placid words, softly, deeply spoken, stained the room. There was silence for a few seconds.

"S-slave?" Jeff's mind was blank now — he was off the map.

"Yes," intoned Sarah deeply. "My slave." She bent down and seized his chin in a powerful grip, wrapping her hand all the way around his head, pulling his face up to hers. "My short slave. My tiny slave. My measly, pathetic, brain-dead little slave."

Jeff started to protest, but she talked over him, still staring down into his eyes, holding his face in her hand. "How could you possibly think you had any chance with me?" He had no immediate answer. She continued. "I mean..." — and her eyes scanned up and down his body — "come on, Jeff. Let's just be honest." She let him go, standing back up straight as she took a step back. "Let's have some real talk here."

"R-real talk?" Jeff didn't know what was going on, but he was terrified.

"Yeah," said Sarah huskily. "I'm just...there's no other way to say it, Jeff. I'm...your superior. In every. Possible. Way." She was saying these words almost as if she couldn't believe them. And she spoke them with a natural, easy tone — it was almost unbelievable how mismatched they were. Jeff's body was going rigid now...his mouth was parched...and any fight left was escaping him. His cock rose up, getting even harder still with Sarah's words.

"Like, let's just talk about what we're...what we're doing with our lives," said Sarah, holding up a "number one" with a long finger. "I'm on my way to med school, Jeff. I'm working hard, all day, every day, doing research with a lot of brilliant, driven people. I've published papers...given presentations...Jeff, I'm doing it! There's a long way to go yet before I meet my goals, but it's happening Jeff." She paused. "Now you. What are you doing with your life?" She paused again, her eyebrows going up as she looked down on Jeff. He couldn't answer — he didn't have an answer.

"Exactly," she said smoothly. "Nothing. You're doing nothing, Jeff. You've done nothing. As far as I can tell, ever since you went to college, all you've done is bang on a few drums, drink a whole lotta alcohol, smoke yourself silly, and develop some asinine conspiracy theories." She cocked her hips. "It's really kind of amazing, actually," she said wryly, "how much of a waste your adult life has been, Jeff. I know there are tons of men like you, but I just...I just never thought you'd become one of them." She allowed the genuine sadness to come into her face. "It's sad, Jeff, it really is. I know that you weren't always this way." She shook her head, and the sadness vanished. "But, well...sometimes people change in adulthood. And Jeff, you've changed. You've just become pathetic." Once again, her words were uttered simply, matter-of-factly, matching her composed demeanor. Jeff was rooted to the floor, stunned.

She kept on, bringing a second finger up. "But why are we different like this?" she asked him. "Why am I on my way to a fruitful career, while you are literally on your way to nothing? It's because I'm a stronger person, Jeff. I have grit. I know that I have to hunker down and put in all the hard work to get results." She indicated to him. "But you, Jeff...you're just a weak, submissive person. You don't even have any goals, but even if you did, I know that you wouldn't have the mental strength to achieve them." She put her hands on her hips again for emphasis. "It's because you never learned the value of hard work...your poor parents tried to teach you, I know, but somewhere on down the line, somewhere in college, you decided that you were talented and attractive and that you deserved to have everything you wanted. Just because." She threw up her hands lightly. "A lot of guys get like this," she continued, "but I have to say Jeff, I've never seen a guy demand so much when he so obviously didn't deserve it." She couldn't stifle another laugh. "You have nothing to offer me intellectually, Jeff — nothing. I'm smarter than you; I'm more driven than you; I have bigger goals than you. I'm more dynamic, more curious...I know more about everything. My mind...just works better than yours."

Jeff could feel the searing heat in his face and chest as the blood thumped and pounded in his ears. He couldn't move...couldn't speak. And he had never been so hard in his life.

"And speaking of things working better," said Sarah,"that brings me to number three, Jeff." She put up a third finger and waved them down at him. For once, Jeff knew what was coming next, and he could feel his lip begin to tremble as the tears once again started to pool in his eyes.

"Aww, that's right," said Sarah, seeing him beginning to cry, "the little boy's gonna cry now, isn't he?" For the first time, her tone was mocking, and worked as a dam-breaker for his tears. They flowed freely down his cheeks as his little chest heaved in sobs. "Cry away, little Jeff," said Sarah, returning to her matter-of-fact voice, "but you're gonna hear this anyway. Just look at us. Just look at our bodies together." She stepped to him closer again, her arms at her sides; then, she seemed to have an idea.

"You know what, Jeff? Just for fun I think you should see something." She turned her back on him, strode over to the side of the bed, and bent down. Jeff's mind wasn't working very fast — he was in shock, sniffling away tears, and barely managed to register Sarah's huge rear as she bent over before she was coming up again and plopping her huge ass down on the bed. She was holding...those heels...those huge, tall gladiator-style heels that he had spied her looking at in her closet that morning. She wasn't going to really...? But she was talking now.

"Since we're comparing our bodies," she said cheerily as she roped and laced the heels onto her legs, "I just thought you should see how tall I really was when I went on my date with Steve tonight." In no time, in a flurry of motion, she had tied the heels onto her lower legs and calves, so that the black laces hugged her thick firm flesh in impressive criss-crossing patterns. He was mentally paralyzed, but even then Jeff couldn't help but notice the seamless and intricate patterns that Sarah had woven in the blink of an eye. "Steve's 6'8, you know," she said, her voice dropping an octave as she sat poised on the edge of the bed, ready to rise. "But with these heels on, well —"

Sarah stood up and Jeff uttered a dry rasp in his throat. The sound was completely involuntary.

"Yeah," continued Sarah as she took two strides to once more stand directly in front of him, "when you're 7'1, pretty much everyone looks tiny." Jeff couldn't believe it. Her boobs cleared his head completely — when he looked up he was looking at the underside of her breasts. And when he looked directly in front of himself, he found that he was staring straight into the fleshy, toned definition of Sarah's stomach. He started shaking again...in fear, in awe...in arousal. He looked up again, searching for her face, but he couldn't even see past her boobs. Her head was so high above him that he literally could not see it, let alone her face.

12