The Training of Jeff Stintum Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh woowww," came Sarah's amused voice from somewhere far above him. "Jeff, I'm standing right in front of you, and when I look down I can't even see you." She chuckled, and Jeff saw her hips jiggle with her laughter up-close — they were even with his shoulders.

"Come over here, Jeff," said Sarah softly, her voice still colorful with amusement. "Come on, little guy." She reached down and caught up his upper arms in both hands and effortlessly lifted him off the ground, as if he were a toy soldier. "Can't have you standing too long on that hip of yours," she said as she brought him over the to the mirror, "Which, by the way, don't think that I didn't notice you breaking the first rule of the house." She squeezed his upper arms tightly with her hands, which easily wrapped all the way around them, with extra finger length to spare. "But never mind that now." She set him down in front of the mirror and stood behind him, a huge hand on either shoulder. In this position, Sarah's hands went all the way down to his nipples, almost covering his chest completely.

It was not a full-body mirror; it was attached to the chest of drawers, so it started right about at Jeff's waist. For Sarah, however, it started just above her knees, giving Jeff a striking view of her upper thighs, hips, abdomen, and breasts, all the way up to her shoulders, where the mirror ended. Looking up at the reflection of her breasts, Jeff could see the beginning flows of her blond hair before the mirror abruptly cut off.

"Look at us Jeff. Look at you. And look at me." Her hands squeezed down gently yet insistently on his shoulders. "Which one of us do you think takes care of themselves?"

"Y-you." Jeff voice sounded dead, even as it trembled.

"Good, Jeff!" said Sarah, mockingly, squeezing his shoulders again. "Which one of us do you think can lift heavy things?"

"You."

"Right! Haha, oh god I could go on asking these silly little questions for days. But...wow...Jeff, I think...just...holy shit." Sarah wasn't even teasing him anymore. She was just genuinely noticing the wealth of almost inconceivable size comparisons as she stared at their bodies.

"Jeff — and I'm not even being dramatic here — if you covered up your face, you seriously look like you're twelve years old...like, a small, skinny twelve year-old boy." She shook her head in disbelief. "And compared to me...oh my god Jeff, you seriously look...like my son or something. Like a son I had with a man with wimpy genes." She chortled a little, and Jeff felt her curves shake and wobble ever so slightly behind his shoulders.

"It's just that...Jeff...you actually thought that you were my boyfriend." She reached down one of her long fingers and stuck him in the chest. "You," she said, poking him in the chest, "thought that I" and here she brought the same hand up and splayed it across her giant breasts, "was your girlfriend." She paused, in awe of the comparison she was forcing upon him. "Just to think," she continued, "that you had the gall...the nerve...to think that we were equals." She brought her hand back up to his shoulder and resumed lightly squeezing him, as if she was kneading into him the truth of his inferiority.

"All the other stuff I talked about is brain stuff...mental...attitude stuff," she said, massaging his shoulders. "Stuff you can't see. But this, Jeff...well, I can't think of a more perfect, obvious display of the truth between us, can you? I mean, just look, Jeff. Just look at my thighs! Each one is thicker than your waist!" She was right — there was no way to argue.

"Look at my hips, Jeff — look at how wide they are compared to you." And they were...at least three times as wide, maybe even four. She turned around to the side and made Jeff to the same. "Thicker and wider," she cooed. "In everything Jeff, everything...at least three times over. And look at this! Oh my god, look at this!" She had brought her forearm down and was comparing it with his upper arm. It wasn't even close...even her wrist, at its thinnest part, was thicker than his upper arm.

"It's...it's just incredible," Sarah murmured, seemingly lost in the comparisons. She did a few more silently; she wrapped her hand easily around his upper arm again; she bent down and put both of her hands around his waist...with a little effort and squeezing, she was able to get her fingers to touch, eliciting a soft exclamation of pleasure from her. She stood back up and wrapped her hand around his neck, marveling at how it almost went completely around. And finally, she reached down and got one of his hands and lined it up with one of hers, just like she had done weeks before. It was absurd — his fingers only came up to the first knuckle on each of her fingers, except for his pinkie finger, which barely scaled the height of her palm...her own pinkie was clearly longer and thicker than his middle finger...and her palm rose hugely above and beside his on both sides.

"And to think," whispered Sarah in a shaky voice as she orgasmed, "that I'm seven years younger than you, Jeff." He couldn't believe it — it was all so surreal. He looked straight ahead into the mirror and saw his own pale, short, gaunt body standing in front of this...colossal goddess of a woman. And to think that this woman was Sarah Helleger...barely above the drinking age...and she was talking to him like this, laying out the reality of the situation in the most quiet, calm, and brutal words he had ever heard. He looked down at his dick and saw it pointed thickly, agonizingly, up at his own reflection. He didn't even register the rubber sound anymore. He was too overcome by the strange and crushing power of the situation, and once more he overtly wept.

Sarah kept kneading his shoulders and hummed as she listened to him crying, feeling the desperate heaves of his sobs through his body. She knew there wasn't much time left.

"Why does it turn me on so much?" Jeff sobbed, his question addressed to his reflection, to Sarah, to no one in particular.

"It's about power, my little slave," said Sarah softly from above. "You're a sub. That's slang for "submissive." And Jeff...you little thing...oh man, I've never seen anyone more submissive than you." She kneaded him a little harder. "Everything about you is submissive, Jeff. Everything. I don't think that you could take power if your little life depended on it. You're just...not cut out for it." She smiled, although Jeff couldn't see it because he could only see her reflection up to her shoulders.

"But that's ok, Jeff. I'm glad there are submissives like you because, see...in case it wasn't clear to you, I'm dominant." She latched her big hands onto his tiny shoulders and shook him a little at the word "dominant" so that his entire body shuddered. "It turns me on to take power...to use it, to control, to dictate, to lead, to command, to overshadow, to govern...to rule." She started randomly squeezing and petting his upper body, almost like he was an animal.

"All those words are the opposite of what you do, Jeff. You follow, you obey...you neglect, you mismanage, you resign, you concede, you yield...you...surrender. And just like it turns me on to dominate, it turns you on to submit to a dominant power." She bent down so that her face was in the mirror frame. "And Jeff, I don't think you've ever come across a dominant power quite like me before, have you?"

He couldn't do anything but shake his head.

"No, no you haven't little guy. It's my body that drew you first. My big, tall, strong, curvy body. It was a symbol for you...a symbol of your weakness and submission. Because what's more obvious than that, right? The size comparisons...but after a while, well...Jeff I don't even think you know how infatuated with me you are. And it's not really because of my big body and the fact that I could literally crush you with one hand." She wet her lips. "No, it's because I'm a dom. A dom who has been waiting for a sub like you for years."

She licked her lips. She really had to get this going. "Cum, slave!" she said suddenly. She bent down behind him so that her face was even with his as her long sharp fingernails began to play with his nipples. Jeff gasped in surprise and arousal — he was already so close. "Cummm," she whispered into his ear, "Cumm, cummm, cummmmm!" And she abruptly lashed out with her tongue, twirling it around his earlobe a few times before she suddenly and aggressively thrust it into his ear.

Jeff didn't even have the time to touch his cock, or the vocal ability to utter a sound in response. His mouth was thrown open in shocked arousal as his eyes rolled back in his head — he was cumming hard, so hard...through each impossible burst Sarah's tongue swiveled and undulated through his ear — he couldn't hear anything except the slurping and squelching of her tongue as it wove and probed itself impossibly through the nooks and crannies of his ear, all the way to his eardrum. Sarah reached her hand around his trembling body and caught all the cum from his orgasm in her palm.

"Mmmmmm...ooooooooh...sssscchschschwwwwlllllll!!" Her determined tongue sounded loudly in his ear. Moments later, she slithered it out, and if by a spell Jeff seemed to come to again — his eyes uncrossed and rolled back into their normal position and he was looking at a pool of his own cum that Sarah was displaying in her palm directly in front of his face. For a split second, Jeff was sure that Sarah was really going to make him eat it this time. Though he didn't realize it, this certainty was the first sign that he was taking Sarah's definition of "slave" seriously. But instead Sarah bent her head down into Jeff's field of vision and loudly slurped up the cum with her own fat lips, directly in front of his face.

"Ssschhhhhhhuuuuuullllpppp!!" His cum responded to the invisible suction of her powerful lips and rose up, as if in obedience, and was immediately sucked up into her mouth. When it was all gone Sarah stood back up to her full height, her head once again disappearing over the highest extent of the mirror. Jeff couldn't see her, but he could hear her. Evidently she had thrown her head back and was gargling his cum loudly at the ceiling.

"Aworgworgwrogworggagagworgworgagagagaworgworgworgagagagagaworg!!" It was a lewd sound, and it went on for a while...twenty seconds at least. Jeff could feel himself getting hard again just hearing it. She was mocking him...amusing herself...showing her power...reveling in his submission to her. After a while he heard one big "GULLLP" and knew that she had swallowed it all down.

"Mmmmm," she hummed, almost purring as she squeezed his shoulders again. "That was goooooddd. We can improve your taste by a long ways, but that's a conversation for a different day." She picked him up again by his upper arms and carried him over to the bed, setting him on the edge. Jeff was grateful. He just...needed to go to sleep. He was mentally, physically, and spiritually spent. But what was Sarah doing...? She had bent down and was leaning under the bed for something. She was dragging something out — it sounded vaguely metallic. Everything seemed to darken in Jeff's vision as he grew uneasy...his heart started to beat faster. She had pulled it out...and now she was assembling it...he was bewildered, shocked, and aroused all at the same time. It was a cage. A dog cage.

"Ok my little pet," said Sarah, smiling at him. "This is where you'll be sleeping tonight."

"B-but Sarah...I c-can't —"

"Fit?" she suggested, arching her eyebrows. She indicated to the erected cage, which was big enough for a good-sized dog. "Of course you can, Jeff! You're no bigger than a small male Rottweiler, anyway." She laughed pleasantly. "Oh, and don't worry, Jeff — I'm putting all these pillows and blankets here so that you'll be nice and comfy, and your hip won't be cramped or hurting too badly."

"B-but S-sarah," said Jeff, his lip starting to tremble again. "W-why?"

"Because, little guy," she said, kneeling in front of him and palming his cheek with her big soft hand, "you showed me tonight that you really need some proper training, some good old fashioned proper training." She pet his cheek warmly. "You need to learn your place, Jeff. Otherwise, I can't have you here with me. Understand?"

He didn't really understand, even though some things were beginning to make more sense to him now. But he was too tired, too drained of everything, to offer any more resistance. Following Sarah's beckoning hand, he crawled into the cage. Sarah couldn't help herself and shook lightly in another orgasm, some of her ejaculate landing on the floor with a wet *splat* as she looked at Jeff's naked little ass crawling into the cage. When he was inside, all nestled among the pillows and blankets, Sarah produced a key from her bedside nightstand and locked it.

"If you need to go to the bathroom," she said, giving him a warm smile through the bars, "just wait until morning." She moved to push the cage back under the bed. Jeff panicked momentarily — he thought he was at least going to sleep out in the open. He put his hands up to the bars and started to whimper, too exhausted for words.

"Aww, don't worry, little baby," pouted Sarah at him. "You'll be safe and sound under the bed. This is for your own good, ok, baby? Your own education." And she smiled. "And it's for me too — so Steve won't freak out when he comes back."

"C-comes b-back?!?" Jeff choked, grasping the bars.

"Yeah," said Sarah casually. "I told him to walk around the block a few times and come back in twenty minutes for round two." She put her face up to the bars and gave him a wink. "And between the two of us I'm pretty sure he needed it, too. Not sure how much longer Mr. Steve was gonna last with me riding him like that." She suddenly dropped her cheery disposition and grew intensely serious, her voice dropping in tandem.

"You understand, Jeff, that if you make any noise when Steve gets back...if you make even the tiniest hint of a noise that I can hear...or let alone that Steve can hear...I will be very unhappy with you."

Jeff couldn't believe what Sarah was doing to him, but he could offer nothing in resistance anymore— he was broken. He could do nothing but silently nod.

"And there will be...consequences should any unhappiness arise. You understand, my little pet?" Jeff didn't understand a lot of what had just transpired between them, but he understood these words. He nodded again.

"Good," she said, and her cheerfulness suddenly returned. She blew him a kiss through the bars and then promptly and effortlessly slid the cage under the bed, readjusting the bedcovers so that anything under the bed was entirely concealed. Jeff's world was now almost completely dark. He heard Sarah humming to herself as she walked...or maybe danced? around in her room in her heels. He heard her striking a match...was she lighting new candles? And maybe a minute later, he heard, in the distance, the muffled sound of the front door opening.

A quiet persistent thudding, accompanied by a sexy, driving bass melody, announced itself. Sarah had turned on some music...not too loud. Just loud enough to set the mood...and, Jeff realized, loud enough that he could cough or sneeze without anyone hearing. Somewhere in the back of his exhausted mind, he thanked Sarah for that. He heard Sarah utter a pleased salutation as Steve came back into the bedroom, and he felt the weight of the bed above him give. She had lain herself down across her bed, posing for Steve. Jeff still could hardly believe this was happening, but he could not fight it anymore. He was broken, defeated.

"What was that...that guy's name again?" he heard Steve's deep voice rumble.

"Jeff," came Sarah's dulcet answer.

"And, uh...he's gone? Look, I've done some kinky shit in my time, Sarah, but that guy..."

"Who, Jeff?" asked Sarah innocently. "Aww don't worry Steve, he's gone. He isn't here anymore." As he lay there in his cage, in near darkness, under her bed, Jeff knew that Sarah was telling the truth.

He proceeded to listen to the two of them fuck for the next hour, falling asleep to the sound of Sarah finally managing to take Steve's cock all the way down her throat. He wanted to stay awake and hear her cries of joy at her achievement, but he just didn't have anything left, and passed out.

12