The Training of Jeff Stintum Ch. 29

Story Info
Tall Woman, Small Man, Femdom, Size Comparison, Slow Shrink.
4.6k words
4.45
5.2k
1

Part 29 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 29: New Rules

Jeff was standing in front of Sarah with his head slightly inclined, his shoulders hunched, and his jaw slackened as he watched the clear cum run down her big leg. Her leg alone had to weigh almost as much as his entire body. Jeff couldn't form distinct thoughts at the moment — he was still struggling to wrap his mind around the ridiculous size difference between the two of them. Was this even real? It all seemed like some kind of bizarre dream...some kind of horrible nightmare where he was one step behind everything that was happening, where he was perpetually reacting, and where he possessed enough cognition to appreciate his total lack of control, but not enough to do anything about it. Surely this was a nightmare...and yet he was so overtaken with arousal that he could barely stand. He just couldn't help himself, standing in front of her, with her huge body filling his vision, her massive hips parked cheekily up by his shoulders, and her huge sharp-nailed hands adorning either side. She made a slight movement and Jeff could feel the floor creak beneath them. The bracelets on her wrists jingled softly, gossiping.

After a few seconds Jeff realized that Sarah's silence had extended further than he expected, and he ventured to look up into her face. From his vantage point he couldn't even see her chin or mouth, since her breasts got in the way. But he could see her eyes, and he could see that they were wide, and that their brows were raised at him. He suddenly remembered the first rule and immediately collapsed down onto the floor in front of her, sinking down on his knees and leaning towards her with his palms flat on the floor.

"Goooood, little guy!" he heard her chuckling from high above. "I was hoping I wouldn't have to tell you." Jeff heard her bracelets singing softly again into the air. He glanced up and saw that Sarah was walking towards the living room. Prostrate on the floor as he was, she looked even huger. It was like her ass was moving in the sky. Her thighs were like columns of a Greek temple. It was ridiculous.

"Come on!" called Sarah sweetly to him, snapping her fingers and gesturing with a long beckoning finger. "Come on, follow me, little pet. Come on, come on. That's it." She was speaking to him like he was a dog. There was an iota of pride still left in Jeff's psyche that resisted her tone, but this tiny part of him was completely drowned out by his overwhelming urge to obey her. He crawled after her huge form as she led him into the living room. Once there, she turned and lowered herself comfortably down onto the red sofa. From his prone position, Jeff could appreciate the the muscles in her lower legs and thighs as they swelled and tightened briefly, supporting her bulk as she sat. She shuffled her big ass up to the edge of the sofa, spread her legs, and leaned forward, putting her elbows on her knees. Jeff took her casual body language as his cue to stop crawling towards her, but he remained on all fours about five feet away, craning his neck to look up at her.

"Oh my god," Sarah whispered, mostly to herself, as she leaned forward on her elbows. Jeff could tell that she was pleased with whatever it was she was seeing in him, and he felt the accompanying heat of pride flare up. This pride, unlike the tiny flickering flame deep in his subconscious threatening to go out forever, was not intrinsically derived. Rather, it came only from Sarah. She controlled it completely, and could make it flare up or die down as she saw fit.

Sarah blinked and shook her head slowly as a slight smile softened her plush lips; she seemed to be genuinely struggling to hold herself together. But Jeff's didn't realize any of this — he just felt the warmth of her smile.

"Little guy," she said softly, still smiling down at him, "I'm having a hard time keeping my cool right now. If we didn't have a lot of things to do before tonight, I would eat you up right now." Jeff blinked up at her and she nodded down at him seriously. "I would devour you." In that moment, Jeff wasn't actually sure if she was just speaking figuratively. It sure felt like she could eat him whole. His mind shot back to weeks before, and the pile of bones on her plate, and her sliding one of those thick, juicy pork ribs completely into her mouth and then drawing out the bone completely clean. Something of a cold sweat broke out on his cheeks and forehead. He knew he should be afraid of her, but his arousal far outweighed everything else.

"But alas," she sighed, leaning back into the sofa and crossing her legs, "we have some important things to cover before Savannah gets here."

Jeff's eyes widened. Someone else was coming over? Another girl? Sarah laughed down at him, folding her arms underneath her massive breasts. "Haha! What, you thought I didn't have any other friends?"

"N-no! No, I —"

"You thought I only hung out with huge men with horse cocks?"

"N-no! I...I — "

"Quiet," said Sarah simply, holding up her hand as her bracelets jingled. She was still smiling, but there was gravity in her eyes. "As much fun as we're both having right now, this is serious business, Jeff. Yes, my friend Savannah is coming over in about an hour."

Even from his prone position, Jeff felt the need to keep the conversation going. Sarah's ominous indication that "serious business" was afoot was making him nervous, and he wanted to distract himself from his fears by continuing to casually talk with Sarah.

"Is...is Savannah a friend from, uh...from college?"

"Aww look at him," said Sarah, shaking her head as she pouted her lips down at him, "he's getting nervous. He thinks he can just keep on talking to me...he thinks he can control the conversation by asking me questions. Oh no little guy, it's not gonna work."

"I—I was just —" began Jeff, but Sarah once again held up her hand, and he fell silent.

"Savannah is an old friend from high school," said Sarah quietly. "She didn't go to college because she's an amazing artist and decided to start working in a tattoo parlor instead." Sarah looked past Jeff and grinned, thinking of her friend. "And I'm actually a little bit jealous of her. I always wanted to be able to make art like that, but I just never had the talent." She shook her head, clearing the regret as she shrugged her big shoulders. "Oh well, we do what we can with what we've got."

Jeff found himself, in his prone position, struggling with this new information. Someone else was coming over? Another woman?! Sarah's friend!? His mind started making hosts of free associations — was she as big as Sarah? As tall?? Or maybe even bigger!? No, that was impossible. She was definitely hot. She was Sarah's friend, after all! What was she coming over for!? Sarah had planned all this out...what was going on?? Was Savannah part of Sarah's domination over him?? Did she know what had happened between the two of them before? Did she know about his surgery? If she wasn't as big as Sarah then how big was she?! What was she going to do when she came over? All of these thoughts swirled and flashed and banged through his brain in a matter of seconds until they alighted on one single point, and he broke out in a fresh cold sweat. She was a tattoo artist. Was she...was she going to...

"Jeff," giggled Sarah, suddenly almost girl-like despite her huge body as it shook with her soft laughter, "I can literally feel your little brain turning in on itself. Relax, little thing, relax! Look up here at me." Jeff did, and Sarah took a deep breath, expanding her enormous diaphragm, and let it out, encouraging him to do the same. After a couple breaths, she leaned in towards him again.

"Ok," she said gently, "now that we've calmed down we can get to our business. Savannah gets here in one hour, and by the time she arrives I want us to be able to be fully rehearsed."

"R-rehearsed?" Jeff's uneasiness grew — he didn't want to perform in front of other people.

"Yes," breathed Sarah. "You're staying with me now, Jeff. You're back here in my home. And I want to make sure that you're properly house-trained before I have any guests over."

Sarah's words grated against Jeff's brain like sandpaper; he had expected her to treat him like the inferior he was, like the tiny admirer of her body he had become, but the language she was using...it just sounded so blatant, like she was talking about him as if he were actually subhuman, like a dog.

"So," continued Sarah, bringing her hands together in between her spread legs and rubbing them slowly, "we've got the first point down. Which is?"

"Umm...I c-can't...I can't stand up."

Sarah clicked her tongue, nodding. "Unless?"

"Un...unless you say so."

"Exactly, Jeff. Good! I'm gonna want for you to stand up next to me sometimes, just to remind us both where we stand. I think we both enjoy that, right?"

Jeff bowed his head. "Y-yes."

"Mmmm, yesss. Ok, now the next point! I think it's pretty simple. Look up at me Jeff. When I snap my fingers like this" — and she raised her arm, bracelets singing again, and snapped her fingers smartly — "I want you to sit up on your knees. So — " And she snapped her fingers again, and Jeff dutifully rose up into a sitting position on his knees. Without even meaning to, he held his arms slightly up, his skinny wrists limp, with his hands hanging down. He looked like a dog begging.

"Woah woah!" burst out Sarah, trying to hold her laughter back but failing, so that it came busting out of her louder than she intended. "No need for the arms up like that, Jeff! Hahaha, oh my god! Did you do that on purpose!?"

"N-no, no, I just...I...I don't know why I did it," said Jeff, his face coloring a deep shade of red as he let his arms down.

"I mean, I appreciate the instinct to be in character and all," laughed Sarah, shaking her head incredulously, "but I'm not particularly into animal play, at least to that extent. If I was into that stuff I'd already have you collared and potty-trained and you'd be playing fetch and barking instead of speaking. Haha, woowwww..." Sarah continued to laugh to herself for a moment or two longer, allowing herself to recover from her unexpected mirth. She certainly did appreciate Jeff's enthusiasm, but she didn't want it to get too far out of hand. She had experimented with more intensive role-playing before, and even though the idea was undeniably hot, she ultimately found that the roles themselves distracted from the power dynamic at play. The exchange became more centered on faithfulness to the "role," rather than on the dynamic itself.

"So," she said, collecting herself, "you understand, Jeff?" Whenever I snap my fingers, what do you do?"

"I...I sit up like this," he said.

She smiled warmly down on him. "Perfect. And you will stay like that until I say otherwise. Simple enough, right?"

"Yes," said Jeff, nodding his head from his hunched position on his knees.

"Ok, now next one," said Sarah. "Whenever I do this" — and she audibly smooched the air with her full lips — "I want you to crawl to me. Let's practice." She pursed her lips and kissed the air. Jeff hesitated for a moment, and then got on all fours and crawled towards her, stopping at her white sneakers. "Oh, and I almost forgot," continued Sarah, "when I make that noise, you crawl to me and then, once you get here, you are to assume the same sitting position as when I snap my fingers. Understand?"

"Yes," said Jeff, rising up into the sitting position once more. He looked up at Sarah and she looked back down at him, smiling with wide eyes, as if to say, 'We're doing this — oh yeah, we're really doing it!' Sarah felt her heart going on like a freight engine between her breasts. Her nostrils flared and she took several deep breaths. This was getting her hotter than she had felt in a long time, even hotter than when she had been standing up next to Jeff and his parents earlier that day. But she had to keep going — there was a lot more to get to.

"Ok, those two are easy enough to remember, right? But it'll get a little harder, the more things you have to hold in your memory, ok? So pay close attention. When I clap my hands like this," and she clapped, "I want you to go get me a bottle of water from the fridge." Jeff waited for her to clap, eager to carry out this new task, but she didn't clap. Instead, she kept talking. "And when I whistle, I want you to take off all your clothes. Still with me so far?" Jeff nodded. Four commands weren't that hard...he could remember them.

"When I tap my foot like this," continued Sarah, tapping her foot twice on the floor, "I want you to start rubbing my feet. It doesn't matter if I'm at my desk working, or on the sofa, or in my bed, or wherever. And it doesn't matter if my shoes are on or not. If I tap my foot and I'm in my bare feet, you can get right to it. But if my shoes are on, I want you to take them off first, and then start rubbing. Does that make sense, Jeff?" He nodded. Sarah smiled down at him and tapped her foot twice. Right away, Jeff crawled over, pausing for a moment as he saw just how big Sarah's shoes were. He couldn't believe it — her feet must have been more than half as long as his torso. With shaking hands, he reached down and started to undo the laces of her white sneakers.

"That's it," Sarah purred down at him from above, "nice and slow. No need to rush it. Good..." About half a minute later Jeff had her first shoe off. The slight musk of sweat from her feet filled his nostrils — it was almost sweet. He happened to glance down into her shoe as he put it to the side and saw "13.5 US" before he put it down. He didn't really know what that meant, but it sounded big to him. After a minute he had taken both her shoes off and was rubbing away at her feet, marveling at their size. Her toes flexed and relaxed with a kind of lazy joy as he dug his tiny hands into the meat of her feet, trying as hard as he could to please her.

"Mmmm, good," she purred again, "and you keep doing that until I tell you to stop, or give you another command. Now, as you're doing that, we can cover a few more. When I look at you and swallow, it means that I'm thirsty. Can you guess what I want you to do then?"

Jeff looked up in between Sarah's legs in the midst of his foot rub.

"You...you want me to get you some water?" he asked uncertainly.

"No, silly," chuckled Sarah. "Remember, there's already a command for that." Jeff felt himself go a little cold, even as his hands worked her feet. He had forgotten what command that was. But he didn't have time to worry, because Sarah was still talking.

"When I look at you and I swallow," said Sarah carefully, "it means that I want a drink...of your cum. In your cage, you'll find a nice little collection of those shot glasses. Remember those? When I look at you and swallow, I want you to crawl to your cage and stroke yourself until you cum into one of the glasses. Then I want you to crawl back and give it to me. Sound doable?"

Jeff nodded, feeling increasing anxiety. The commands had seemed simple enough initially, but they were beginning to pile up. "You'll notice, I'm sure," continued Sarah, "that some of these commands might not be so obvious. Snapping my fingers and clapping my hands is clear enough" — and here Jeff felt relief wash over him...clapping hands meant going to get her a bottle of water, he remembered — "but it might not be so clear if I tap my bare foot on the floor, or if I swallow at you. You're going to have to be paying close attention to my feet, and to my throat. It's going to be a challenge Jeff, and you're going to mess up a lot at first. But I believe in you. Now, one last command for now." She leaned over Jeff to the coffee table and picked up a little bell that he hand't seen. "When I ring this," she said, "it means that it's time for your dinner. You will crawl over to your cage and wait on your knees to be fed. Easy peasy, right?"

Jeff nodded. Suddenly, Sarah clapped her hands. He immediately crawled off to the fridge, but paused in front of it, unsure of how to open it from his hands and knees.

"You can stand up to open the fridge, silly!" laughed Sarah from the living room. He did, and found about a dozen water bottles waiting on the bottom shelf, just at his level. Had she...had she known...how...how short he was going to be...? Jeff felt himself going cold yet again, but he pushed it down into himself, fetched a bottle, closed the fridge, and crawled back to her. She accepted it with a warm smile and took a drink. Then she stood up and walked past him to her desk, rummaging around some papers for a minute. Jeff watched her, unmoving. She turned around and straightened up, looking at him. She smooched the air. He crawled up to her and sat up on his knees. She looked down at him and her nostrils flared, her eyes going wide with pleasure. He saw a bulge in her neck moving slightly. He didn't register it for a second, but then he suddenly realized it: she had swallowed. He crawled off towards the bedroom.

Sarah watched him go, and checked the time. This was all going according to plan. She couldn't wait for Savannah to get there.

Jeff found that he didn't have to tug at his dick for long before he was squirting rope after rope of milky white cum straight into one of the shot glasses that Sarah had provided. The sandalwood smell of her bedroom, combined with actually crawling back into his cage, was enough to push him over the edge in under a minute. He made sure to aim his long thick dick straight into the shot glass, and he was pleased with how much he shot out, especially considering how Sarah had sucked him off less than an hour before.

His mind was blank with pleasure as he pivoted on his hands and knees back toward the living room. He was eager to present Sarah with her drink. With perhaps even stronger feeling, he was eager to see what she was going to do with it, and how she was going to drink it. One of the things that made Jeff feel the weakest, the smallest, and therefore the most awash in searing, helpless pleasure, was watching Sarah enjoy herself as she consumed his seed. She was taking his precious ejaculation, hard come by with torrid effort, and swallowing it down into her belly in one gulp like it was nothing, forever claiming it as her own. As he turned around, Jeff had a flash of curiosity — how many times had Sarah eaten his cum now? He had lost track...he had no idea. And even if he had been keeping count, his number would have been lowballing it. Unbeknownst to him, she had slurped out a few powerful ejaculations after he had passed out after the first time she had swallowed him.

The sharp feel of her carpet against his knees and palms brought him back to his four-legged task, which was complicated by the shot glass now grasped precariously in his meager hand. He started to crawl a couple paces, moving his hands first and then his knees, his hands, and then his knees. He found the whole process quite slow, and it made him feel ridiculous. Did she seriously expect him to just crawl everywhere he went, even when he had things in his hands? She would be getting her drink a lot quicker if he was just allowed to stand up and bring it to her. In his impatience, and also because of that tiny little hint of something like pride still left within him, Jeff considered standing up and at least walking to the entrance to her bedroom, in order to speed up the process. But almost as soon as this thought entered his brain he dismissed it. There was no way he was going to chance Sarah catching him standing up on his own two feet...and in her bedroom, no less. He had forgotten, at least in his conscious brain, what she was capable of, but his subconscious had not allowed him to forget. He was, in the core of his body, quite afraid of her. And he did not yet know what more she could do to him.

12