The Training of Jeff Stintum Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But even as he brushed away recalcitrant thoughts from his mind, he placed his admittedly paltry weight in an unbalanced manner on the carpet, and his hand holding the shot glass jerked sideways, immediately spilling about a third of the contents. Jeff panicked as he gasped and dove for the shot glass, righting it before any more of his seed could leak out. He stared in horror at the dark cumstain that smeared the carpet's fibers like an amoeba — his brain exploded into a series of potential solutions. He could eat it; he could clean it up with toilet paper and flush it; he would rub it out of the carpet until it wasn't there anymore; he could scoop it back into the shot glass...he quickly chose the last option and began desperately shoveling what he could of the sticky cum back into the glass with his cupped hand. He got some of it back in, but the rest just stubbornly glistened up from the carpet, mocking him. He could feel his little heart beating as he suddenly heard Sarah's voice in his head: 'You're going to mess up a lot at first,' she had said.

And just like that, Jeff realized what he would do: he would tell her. He would be honest with her. And if Sarah punished him, so be it. But he was not going to try and outthink her or hide things from her or lie to her — she would find out eventually, he knew she would. She was too smart, too cunning, too much for him. He carefully, slowly, made his way out of the bedroom toward Sarah, whose back was turned to him as he approached. She seemed to be working at her desk, writing with a pencil and occasionally consulting some charts on her computer. God she was huge...from his prostrate position on the floor, even though he was all the way across the room, she looked absolutely gigantic. The way that she filled her chair completely, and rose up tall above it, was nothing short of fearsome. The closer Jeff got, the more nervous he became. Her long blond hair that spilled down her back was starting to look sinister. Would she be mad? What was she going to do!? His eager anticipation to see her eat his cum had totally evaporated; now he was more nervous, anxious, and scared than anything else.

Just like had happened weeks before, except this time on his hands and knees, when Jeff reached Sarah at her desk, she didn't notice him at first. At least, she didn't appear to notice him. Jeff thought about sitting up on his knees, but he realized that he probably shouldn't do that, since Sarah hadn't given him the command yet. After a couple minutes of agonized waiting, his hands and knees were getting sore. In a crazy eruption of courage, he spoke up.

"I-I'm back," he said weakly out into the air, immediately regretting his words, because Sarah did not turn to acknowledge him. He waited longer. Had she heard him? Surely she had — she didn't have her headphones on or anything. After two more minutes of waiting, Jeff's anxiety had grown such that he could not wait anymore. He simply had to speak again. He opened his mouth, but right then his wide gape was met with the jingling of bracelets as Sarah, still without looking at him, raised her big arm up and snapped her fingers. Without delay, and eager to show that he could obey, Jeff propped himself up into a sitting position on his knees. He held the shot glass of his cum in two hands, waiting for her to turn to him so that he could then present it to her.

But she didn't turn, not for ten whole minutes. And during these ten minutes, fueled by confusion, hurt, and general anxiety, Jeff went on such a warped and labyrinthine mental journey that by the end of it he was beginning to wonder whether Sarah was still interested in having him around at all. He was terribly afraid that she had decided to turn him out, and was only waiting for a break in her work to inform him of her decision. But none of this happened. Sarah turned to him suddenly, but casually, and bent down, plucking the shot glass out of his shaking hands. She brought it up to her eyes and examined the glass, turning it round and round in front of her face. Looking down at Jeff on his knees, she winked at him and smiled as she closed her eyes gently and tipped the glass back, pouring its entire contents down into her wide smile. Jeff felt immeasurable relief, so much so that he forgot to mention the cumstain on the carpet.

"Mmmm I'ff misstthhd thaaa, lilll whaan," she purred down at him in a deep voice with the cum in her mouth. Her eyes were still closed even though she was facing down in his direction. She seemed to be concentrating all her sensory power in her taste buds as she savored his seed. Her nostrils suddenly widened and expanded and, eyes still closed, she suddenly shook her head back and forth rapidly a few times like an animal, her blond hair flying crazily in her face, as she gulped his juices down. She was breathing hard as she opened her eyes — from behind her frenzied hair, their sea green almost seemed deepened in color and intensity as she looked hard down at him.

"Mmm delicious little Jeff," she murmured down at him, "my delicious little man...was that all of it? Was that all you have...hmmmm? Is there any more? Should I make you cum again?"

Jeff suddenly remembered the cumstain on the carpet, and he had opened his mouth the inform her about it when the doorbell rang. Sarah's mouth opened excitedly as her eyebrows shot up.

"Oooo guess who's here, little guy!" she sang.

12