The Training of Jeff Stintum Ch. 30

Story Info
Tall Woman, Small Man, Femdom, Size Comparison, Slow Shrink.
4k words
4.55
6k
1
0

Part 30 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 30: The Marking

From his knees, Jeff watched Sarah's swaying ass as she bounded over happily to her front door. There was no question that she had gotten bigger...much bigger, actually. Jeff found himself blinking in disbelief at how huge her ass had become. It bounced and shook and caromed about like it had a mind of its own. He wondered whether Sarah's ass alone weighed almost as much as he did...surely it didn't...but as he watched it jerk up and down with each stride of her long powerful thighs, he knew that it had to weigh at least half as much as he did. His mind shot forward in the future — would they be having sex ever? A vague leftover of his previous self wanted this, but he felt a cloud of fear pass over him...she would certainly crush him under her weight, under that huge, meaty ass of hers. Weeks before, a lifetime ago, Jeff had assumed from Sarah's behavior that she wanted to actually have penetrative sex with him..."good old fashioned banging," as he had once described it to one of his roommates.

But now he had no clue what Sarah wanted from him. She sure seemed to like tasting his cum. And she definitely was enjoying making all these new rules and commands for him to follow. She had spoken before of his "training," and he guessed that all of this was probably what she had been talking about. But Jeff didn't really think much beyond these basic facts; he couldn't. If someone were to have asked him why Sarah was doing all of these things to him, Jeff would have had no answer. He couldn't think beyond the primary reality of his situation. It was all he could do to give Sarah what she wanted from him. Anything beyond her desires lay in a realm exiled from his consciousness. He was so completely submissive to her that he wasn't even aware of it anymore.

"Hey giirrllll!" he heard Sarah say excitedly as she opened her front door.

"Woowww you weren't kidding!" a new voice chuckled. It was deep and soft, almost velvety. "You are taller — so it's actually working, huh?"

"Told ya!' chirped Sarah as Jeff heard the front door close. For a moment, the thought squatted in his mind like a toad — what was working with Sarah? What was the new woman talking about? But the thought sprang away from his mind as he heard their voices getting closer. He craned his head, trying to get a glimpse of this new person, but as the two women emerged from the foyer, he quickly, instinctively, put his head back down. He didn't want Sarah to feel like he was trying to spy on them or anything.

"Mmmm I know I've said it before, but I love your feng shui," said the new voice. It almost seemed to caress the air with its calm, deep softness — it was like a heavy velvet blanket.

"Aw thanks," said Sarah happily. "I like deeper shades, you know? Natural dark colors."

"Mmmhmm," said the voice, and Jeff could tell by her assenting tone that she was probably nodding. There was silence for a few moments. They had both come into the room, and Jeff could feel them both staring down at him. His pulse accelerated. He was still in his oversized shorts and t-shirt, but he felt completely naked in the silence. It felt like their eyes were burning into his skin.

"Sarah," came the new voice in a whisper. The single word was simple but powerful, incredulously spoken, by someone who was deeply impressed. Jeff heard Sarah's bracelets jingling on her wrists, sprinkling the pregnant silence with soft silvery pangs. She was making some kind of movement with her arms. More seconds passed by. The tension in Jeff's chest tightened. He could heard the suggestion of movement from their direction...they must have been looking at each other, gesturing, communicating silently. Jeff heard the slightest hint of a whisper. He wanted so badly to look up, but he kept his head down, terrified of the consequences if he didn't.

The sudden sound of a single kiss cut through the air, and Jeff's head snapped up. He was vaguely aware of the figure of the new woman, who appeared as an indistinct blur of color to his left, but he was totally focused on ensuring that he had heard correctly, that Sarah had kissed the air. His eyes looked up to her face, and yes! Her full red lips were indeed pursed in his direction, in the indication of the kiss. Jeff immediately collapsed forward onto his hands and knees and began crawling towards Sarah, reaching her several seconds later. He rose up in the sitting position on his knees and looked first to Sarah, and then to the other woman. Sarah was smiling widely, and she turned to the new woman, her eyebrows going up.

Jeff could now get a full-on look at this new person. She was definitely pretty — not the bombshell that Sarah was, but good-looking nonetheless — with high, full cheeks and big eyes, which were strikingly dark, almost black. Her lips were fat and plush, and were slightly opened in what was quite clearly aroused amazement. She was wearing a form-fitting dark black dress that went down to her mid-thighs. Jeff felt his loins seize as he became conscious of her body. She wasn't nearly as tall as Sarah...her head only came up to Sarah's shoulders...but her body was almost as curvaceous and solid. Her forearms were covered in dozens of elaborate, stunningly intricate sleeve tattoos which twisted in and out of each other. Jeff could vaguely make out random details — a serpent...a forked tongue...a skull...feathers — but he could by no means take them all in at once. Her black dress clung to her shapely figure, showing off her thick wide hips, her slightly chunky stomach, and her full breasts. She was supported by solid thighs and bulbous calfs which grew out noticeably from her lower legs, and she was wearing black leather boots which gave a couple-inch boost to her height. Her heart-shaped face was framed by dark red hair, professionally dyed, and finished off with black coloring on the ends. She was carrying what looked like a black briefcase in her left hand.

"Jeff," said Sarah slowly and carefully, betraying her excitement, "this is Savannah." Jeff looked blankly up at Savannah's face for a few moments, having absolutely no idea what he should do. Savannah just kept staring down at him with her pretty lips half-open, studying him silently with her dark eyes. Without knowing why, Jeff suddenly lifted up his skinny right arm, holding it up towards Savannah from his position on his knees, in the offering of a handshake. Savannah's thin eyebrows went up and curled towards each other as she uttered a little moan.

"Oh! Sarah, look at him! He wants to shake my hand!" Jeff was once more struck by the cool depth of her voice. It radiated smoothly into the air, setting everything alive and vibrating with its timbre. She looked over to Sarah, who chuckled and bent her head down, indicating that she should go on and shake his hand if she wanted to. Savannah stepped forward and bent down, peering her face straight down into his as she wrapped her hand around his and squeezed it pleasantly. Her hand was warm and strong, and a little coarse...he looked down and saw how completely her hand enveloped his own. Her long sturdy fingers were adorned with innumerable rings...more skulls...and more snakes...curling their silver around her fingers...she had a black hair tie on her wrist which hugged her flesh tightly. Jeff felt his stomach churning; it was just like the hair tie that Sarah had let him keep all those weeks ago. Was it the same one? No, it couldn't be — it was at his parents' house! He saw how Savannah's wrist filled and expanded it. He knew that he wouldn't have even been able to get his bicep to fill it in the same way. This girl was thick.

"Oh my god, Sarah!" said Savannah, laughing in hushed excitement as she squeezed Jeff's hand and then stood back up. "This is sooo hot! You've actually done it this time, huh?"

"Wellll," said Sarah, smiling with a strange kind of mystery as she inclined her head down to look at Jeff. "That remains to be seen. But you'll see, Savannah. You'll see what I was talking about."

"I can't wait," said Savannah, gripping her black briefcase with two hands. "You wanna do this now or you wanna just hang out and chill a little first?"

"Oh," said Sarah, her green eyes regarding Jeff with calm intensity, "let's do it now."

A slow smile spread over Savannah's face as she looked up at Sarah, locking eyes with her for a moment. Then she turned to look back down at Jeff, regarding him with slow gravity from the depths of her dark eyes. Jeff suddenly found breathing difficult, and his eyes shot downward, unable to hold Savannah's profound gaze. He was looking at her impressively rounded calves, and how her lower legs filled the wide opening mouths of her black boots. Not even counting her big calves, her lower legs were undoubtedly thicker than his thighs...and, with two of them combined together, they may have even approached the thickness of Jeff's waist.

But he wasn't really thinking about all that right now — his mind was rushing in on itself in a blank kind of panic. What were the two of them talking about? What were they going to do to him?! And what was in Savannah's briefcase? Jeff averted his eyes slightly upward to look at the briefcase that Savannah held effortlessly in her left hand — it was large, black, and completely unadorned. It was a work briefcase.

"Why don't you go on a set up by the sofa there?" said Sarah to Savannah. "Anything special you need me to do?"

"Nope!" said Savannah as she moved towards the red sofa. Jeff was now able to see the huge swell of her backside in her black dress — her ass was just as thick as the rest of her. He felt a momentary pang of disbelief...was this actually reality?! Was it really possible that all these women were so much bigger than him?! He didn't know Savannah's age, but he estimated that she was probably only a few years older than he was. How on earth had these women grown to be so huge?? He caught himself in his own thinking as he watched Sarah turn and pivot in place. Savannah's sure was a curvaceous figure, but Sarah was in a league of her own. The way that her high-cut jean shorts just strained against her incredible ass and her thick luscious thighs...the way that her solid upper body and enormous boobs just pushed and filled her tight white t-shirt...it was nothing short of breathtaking. He looked down and saw Sarah's bare toes wiggling and flexing happily on the carpet as she walked into the living room. There was a jingling of bracelets from above; she had put up her big creamy arm and was curling her sharp-nailed, manicured finger for him to follow.

"Come on Jeff!" she said pleasantly, "over here...that's it...that's it...kneel next to Savannah there...gooodddd." Jeff knelt up on his knees next to Savannah's lower legs — she had taken a seat on the sofa and had put her briefcase on her lap, about to open it. Sarah collapsed eagerly into her armchair, which faced the sofa, and leaned forward, with her elbows on her knees.

"Jeff was getting a little too into my commands earlier," laughed Sarah to Savannah. "I don't think he really meant to, but he really took off with the submissive role. He started behaving like a little puppy, with his hands held up like this — " and here Sarah held up her own forearms, with her hands falling forward limp-wristed. It was odd for Jeff to see Sarah even mime such a submissive posture.

"Haha, well, I know you're not too into all that animal play," chuckled Savannah.

"Yeah, he knows now," giggled Sarah, looking down at Jeff and winking. "Although I really did appreciate the enthusiasm. What got me was how naturally he just fell into it."

"Well, he certainly seems very passive, very submissive," said Savannah calmly, adjusting the briefcase on her lap as her hands reached for the latches. "Not to mention absolutely tiny. Oh my gosh, Sarah, where on earth do you find them?"

"This one found me," said Sarah, making eye contact with Jeff as her wide green eyes sparkled. "He was actually a neighbor of mine years ago. Guess how old he is."

"Well, I assume, contrary to appearances, that he's at least 18, right?" laughed Savannah. "And knowing you, he's probably a little older than that, even, since you like to play with people older than you. The power rush of subjugating someone who's been alive longer than you, right?"

"You know me too well!" laughed Sarah, her stomach jiggling through her tight white t-shirt.

"Ummm...he's 22," guessed Savannah. "One year older than you."

"Uh-uh, girlfriend," said Sarah impressively, shaking her head. "Little Jeff here's 28."

"Holy fuck, are you for real!?" gasped Savannah, looking down at Jeff over her briefcase. "He's 4 years older than me!?"

"Yep!" nodded Sarah. "And get this — on the way here I lassoed me another cop, and I'm pretty sure he thought Jeff was my child or something."

"Can you blame him, though?" asked Savannah, cocking her head. "I mean, come on, Sarah. His legs are smaller than your arms."

"Much smaller!" giggled Sarah. "And it probably didn't help that I had his cum smeared all over my face."

"What!? You blew the cop right there at the traffic stop!?" cried Savannah, her eyes widening in excitement.

"No, no!" Sarah laughed, shaking her head. "Jeff's cum! I sucked his dick right before I made the cop pull me over, and then I smeared it all over. You know, just for the whole power trip of it."

Fuuccckk, Sarah!" whispered Savannah, wide-eyed as she shook her head back and forth in admiration. "You've got way more gumption than me." She paused, her hands still on the briefcase latches. "So...are we on for tonight?"

Sarah didn't say anything, but just smiled and raised her eyebrows at Savannah.

"Yesss," breathed Savannah. "It's...well..." She seemed to be struggling with how to express herself. "It's just been too long, Sarah," she said finally.

"I know," agreed Sarah. "But I had to take a little time, you know...after what happened last time."

"Totally understandable," nodded Savannah, "And...and you know I stood by you that whole time. But I started getting the itch again."

"I felt it!" laughed Sarah. "We're synched up, girl." She looked down at Jeff. There was a brief silence in the room. He could tell they were both looking at him again. He felt himself harden despite his recent orgasm.

"You know the cop was about to arrest me for statutory," said Sarah, not taking her eyes off Jeff.

"Again, can you blame him?" laughed Savannah. "Does he know what's gonna happen tonight?"

"He knows that he's gonna come over, all juiced up to show me what his big dick can do," said Sarah, licking her lips. "I got a pretty good look at it. 10 inches at least."

"Ooooo Sarah," cooed Savannah. "You just attract all the big-dick energy, don't you?"

"Yep!" Sarah answered. She gestured down to Jeff. "Including this guy here."

"What, he's packing?!" asked Savannah. "No way!"

"Mmhmm!' said Sarah, closing her eyes and smiling as she nodded her head up and down slowly. "It's delicious! It's long...it's thick...it's suuuper tasty." She flicked her tongue back and forth at Jeff, making eyes at him. "Yes ma'm, Jeff's got one of the best meat poles I've ever put down my throat." Jeff beamed up at Sarah, feeling overjoyed at her praise.

"Show me!" said Savannah eagerly. Sarah raised her eyebrow at Savannah and then looked back down to Jeff. She pursed her lips, and Jeff prepared himself to crawl to her so that she could undress him. But Sarah did not kiss the air. Rather, she whistled. It began as a single note that quickly slurred up into higher registers. Jeff felt his heart stop. She was giving him a command, but he had no idea what it meant. He had completely forgotten this one! He looked helplessly up at Sarah, who had not taken her eyes from his face. She could tell that he had forgotten — she had prepared for this. She cocked her head down at him, her eyes unblinking. His little chest started to heave, and she saw his eyes dart around the room in panic as she felt him racking his brains. She felt a stab of immense pity in her heart as she watched him struggle. What a helpless little man he was...but he had to learn.

More seconds passed, and not once did Sarah look away from him. He was going to have to say it...he was going to have to admit out loud that he had forgotten. His desperate eyes silently begged her for help, but it wasn't coming. After about twenty seconds (and what felt like several agonizing minutes), he surrendered and bowed his head in shame.

"I...I f-forgot what that one means," he said quietly.

"That's ok Jeff," said Sarah quietly, though without too much warmth in her voice. "Like I said, you're going to mess up a lot in the beginning. As long as there's improvement, I can live with your mistakes, you understand?"

"Yes," he said miserably. He felt terrible.

"Jeff," said Sarah in the same soft voice, but this time with some added warmth. He looked up at her. She was bending in towards him, her elbows on her knees. "I'm not angry with you. I just want you to remember this one from now on, ok?"

"O-ok," said Jeff, heartened by the affection in her tone.

"When I whistle like that," said Sarah carefully. "You are to remove all your clothes. Let's try again." Sarah whistled in exactly the same way, and Jeff hurriedly took off his socks and shoes, his oversize shorts and t-shirt, and his underwear.

"Easy, easy," giggled Sarah. "You don't have to rush." A few seconds later he was kneeling there at Savannah's feet, totally naked. His partially-erect cock was resting in his lap, clearly thicker than his arms.

"Good lord, look at that thing!" said Savannah, peering down over her briefcase.

Jeff felt a swell of pride go through him. He opened his mouth to tell Savannah how long he was. "It's about — " but Sarah immediately cut in calmly.

"No talking, Jeff," she said, seamlessly transitioning back to Savannah. "Yeah, I had a little trouble with it at first, but I eventually got it all down. You know me, when I'm determined..."

"You're not lying!" laughed Savannah. She looked back down at Jeff's cock and licked her lips with her big tongue. "I wouldn't mind trying it myself."

"Plenty of time for that tonight," said Sarah. "But first..."

"Right!" said Savannah, tearing her gaze away from Jeff's crotch. "Let's get to it!" She popped open her briefcase and took out what looked like a rectangular silver box. It looked almost like a radio, with metal dials and knobs. She reached over and placed it on the coffee table. Next she drew forth a long coil of black tubing, which she then plugged into the metal box. Jeff had no idea what this was, but he was definitely beginning to feel nervous. What the hell was all of this!? A dark thought cast itself over his mind...was Savannah going to torture him? Was this some kind of initiation back into Sarah's house?! But there was no way she could let something like that happen to him, right!?

He was not at all encouraged, though, by what Savannah took out next...it definitely looked like some kind of torture device. It was a strange metal contraption that had several small bottles rubber-banded inside its structure. Savannah's thick arms worked slowly as she attached this contraption to the black tubing. What truly scared Jeff was the sharp, pen-like end of this evil-looking metal appliance. Savannah then snapped on a pair of black gloves. Jeff turned in terror to Sarah, who was watching him from her crouched position on the armchair, leaning forward, elbows on her knees. Her mouth was closed, her nostrils were flared, and her eyes were intensely unblinking. Something serious was about to happen. Jeff pleaded with her silently, but all she provided was a slow a silent smile.

"Ok, little guy, now hold still," said Savannah. Jeff pivoted his attention back to Savannah, and she was bending down towards him. He felt her large, warm hand weigh itself down on his back, holding him firmly in place. In her other hand, she held a small spray bottle of some kind of green liquid. She suddenly spritzed the back of Jeff's neck, making him start. He heard Savannah chuckle over him as she produced a paper towel and slowly, carefully wiped the liquid away.

12