The Training of Jeff Stintum Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeff, it's ok," said Sarah calmly. She suddenly rose up out of her chair and came over, collapsing back down into a sitting, cross-legged position next to Jeff on the floor. She reached her huge hands under his armpits and pulled him effortlessly towards her and into her lap, so that he was facing directly into the underside of her breasts. She pulled him in still closer, so that his entire face squished up against her boobs. She could feel his naked body shaking, and she squeezed him reassuringly, feeling her clit pulsating beneath his trembling form.

"It's ok, it's ok," she breathed down at him, petting his back with her huge hand. "I've got you." Jeff immediately felt safe. He still had no idea what was going on, but he knew that Sarah was right...it was going to be ok.

"All set?" Jeff heard Savannah say. "All disinfected with the green soap, and now we shave him."

"Oh I don't think you need to do that," laughed Sarah. Jeff felt her jiggling flesh shake his entire body. "Jeff doesn't really have any body hair to speak of."

"Well alright then!" chuckled Savannah. "Well...here we go then."

"Thank you Savannah," Jeff heard (and felt) Sarah say, even though her voice was a little muffled by her boob flesh. He felt her squeeze him tightly as she reached down and extracted his face from her breasts so that she could look straight down at him. Her face was serious, excited...and strangely animated. "Jeff," she said soothingly, after she had taken a few deep breaths. "This is going to hurt a little, but you need to stay still, ok? I've got you. I've got you the whole time, ok?"

"O-ok," said Jeff, blinking his eyes blankly up at her. She smiled and nodded down to him sweetly and then pulled his face back into her breasts. The aggressive sound of buzzing suddenly filled the air. Jeff started shaking again and Sarah squeezed him tightly once more. It sounded like there was an enormous, angry hornet in the room.

"Ok, here we go!" he heard Savannah say. And a few seconds later, he felt a searing sting on the back of his neck. He would've squirmed away, but Sarah held him tightly. For a moment he still didn't know what was going on, but as he felt the sting penetrate his skin further, he suddenly knew. It was a tattoo. Savannah was tattooing the back of his neck. Permanently. Sarah was marking him as her own.

12