The Training of Jeff Stintum Ch. 31

Story Info
Tall Woman, Small Man, Femdom, Size Comparison, Slow Shrink.
4.5k words
4.41
6.1k
3
0

Part 31 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 31: Small Talk

Savannah didn't take long tattooing the back of Jeff's neck — it was clear that she was very good at this kind of thing, and she made short work of the design. Jeff had no idea what word or image or symbol had been etched into his skin, but he was too afraid of inviting Sarah's ire to ask. His skin was undoubtedly sore, but the cooling balm that Savannah had applied worked wonders, and calmed down any irritation.

"All done!" said Savannah, clapping her hands. The sound resounded with a metallic bite, from the metal of Savannah's innumerable rings clinking together. It had only been about 20 minutes after she had begun.

"Thank you so much Savannah," Jeff heard Sarah say. His face was enmeshed in the firm softness of her breasts, so he was only able to hear her words through the vibrations of her body. Even so, he could hear the earnestness and the seriousness in Sarah's voice...he felt chills. He didn't have any idea what had just happened, but he could tell from her tone that it was something important, something that was a big deal. A ritual had just been performed on his body, and not being privy to the hushed and weighty meaning behind it was enough to send Jeff into fresh waves of panic and anxiety.

"Of course, Sarah!" came Savannah's voice, earnest in kind. "You know I love you, girl. And besides, you inspire me in so much that you do, that the least I can do is provide my services sometimes."

"Well, just know that I never take them for granted," said Sarah. And almost immediately after, as if sensing Jeff's panic, Sarah hooked her large hands under his shoulders and lifted him up and away from her body. The coolness of the fresh living room air washed over his face as he blinked in the light. Sarah was smiling up at him as she held him out in front of her, her arms completely extended — just looking at her warm smiling face was enough to make Jeff relax a little. Sarah glanced down at his feet and smirked a little, averting her eyes back up to his as they danced with pleasure. Only then did Jeff realize that his feet were completely off the ground. Sarah was sitting on the sofa, and she was holding up his entire body, elevating it completely off the ground, seemingly without any hint of effort on her part. Jeff's cock, which had grown soft through the pain and surprise of the tattooing process, now slowly started rising to attention once more.

"You did soooo well Jeff!" said Sarah up at him as she smiled broadly. "I know that didn't feel too good, but you didn't even complain once. That's my boy!" As confused and disoriented as he was, Jeff couldn't help but smile at Sarah's compliment.

"Awww look at his little face light up when you compliment him!" giggled Savannah, having just put her tattooing equipment away. "There's...there's just no way this guy is 28! I mean...how on earth!? He looks like a little boy!"

"Haha, well he's not just any little boy!" laughed Sarah as she made wide eyes up at Jeff as she continued to hold him off the ground at arm's length. "He's my little boy now!" Jeff's cock twinged and kept rising, prompting another hoot from Savannah.

"Oooo! Look how quickly he responds to you! I'd say he's as good as trained already, Sarah!"

"Ohhhh no," laughed Sarah, not taking her eyes away from Jeff's face as she smiled wider and shook her head back and forth. "He's got plenty of training left, I'm afraid. It's not enough to just to get him to do things — I want him to think things...to feel things..." Sarah suddenly sat up straighter on the sofa and brought Jeff's face up close to her own, so that there were only a few inches of separation between them. She was still holding him completely off the ground, with her strong hands in his armpits, almost completely wrapping around his shoulders from behind. Her hands felt so incredibly huge on him; Jeff looked down and saw how the red claws of her thumbs were almost touching in the middle of his chest. As if in response to his eyes, Sarah's thumbs massaged into his bony chest, showing off their strength and pressure. He managed to bring his eyes up again, and their eyes locked. Even sitting down on the sofa, and holding him out in front of her like this, Sarah was taller. Jeff could smell her sweet breath as her full lips opened languidly in front of him.

"Do you know that, Jeff?" she asked him calmly, the sea green of her eyes silently raging. "Your training has only just begun. Everything before this has been a kind of introduction, a way to ease you in as someone I play with. But now you bear my mark, Jeff. My permanent mark. Do you know what means, Jeff?"

Jeff didn't even know what the mark was, much less what it stood for — he shook his head. He couldn't believe how easily Sarah was just holding him there in midair. Her strength was mind-boggling...his cock kept rising up, up, up in the air, until it was pointed at her chin.

"It means that you belong to me. It means that you're totally and completely mine Jeff, body and soul. And your training will reflect that. Right now, we're just covering the basics of obedience, and I can tell that will take some time to sink in. But just imagine, Jeff — just imagine what you'll look like months from now, years from now, when I've been able to work on you for thousands and thousands of hours." Sarah blinked, and Jeff could see that her eyes had started to sparkle a little with...tears? He didn't understand. What could Sarah be crying about? Her expression betrayed an almost fierce happiness, so the tears in her eyes threw Jeff for a loop. It didn't slow the hardening of his cock, however.

"Oh my god, just think of it!" continued Sarah, blinking some of the tears out of her eyes. "You'll be so thoroughly trained as mine that you won't even remember a time before me. You will live every moment, Jeff, every moment, according to my desires. You'll bow your head immediately whenever I enter the room — you won't even dream of walking past pictures of me without bowing. You'll forget what it was like to have thoughts of your own — I'm going to eat the heart out of you, Jeff. I'm going to suck your soul right out through your cock and gargle it in my mouth and swallow it, over and over and over again, until there's nothing left of you but what I put there."

Jeff was panting hard now from Sarah's words; he was so locked into the intensity of her eyes that he didn't even notice that Savannah had put her hand under her dress and was masturbating herself.

"It will change you Jeff," continued Sarah in that same slow, merciless calmness, "It will change you completely. Your skin will change, your hair will change, your eyes will look different...your legs will atrophy even more from not walking...and you'll just keep getting smaller and smaller and smaller, the more I suck out of you. You won't even be able to escape when you're unconscious — I will dominate your dreams."

And people who see you will recoil in disgust, because you'll be such a tiny husk of a man. But really, they'll recoil because they won't be able to handle seeing someone submit so totally to another. It will eat at their minds, just seeing you, Jeff. It will disturb them. But it won't matter — we can let them stare. Because by then you'll know...you'll truly understand, how completely you belong to me."

A sharp exhalation signaled that Savannah had just orgasmed, but neither Jeff nor Sarah broke their eyes away from each other. Jeff's face was burning hot — he felt like he was going to burst at any moment. But even now, in the nascent stages of his training, he knew that he was not to cum, especially since he would have shot himself all over Sarah's breasts. She had not given him permission. He gritted his teeth and bit his upper lip, determined not to fail her. Sarah regarded him with that same silent serenity that somehow managed to burn with quiet, insistent intensity. She cocked her head and pursed her lips, evidently enjoying the difficulty Jeff was having in keeping himself from cumming.

After a few seconds Sarah glanced down at Jeff's engorged purple cock. He felt her hands squeeze and unsqueeze his soulders from underneath his armpits as her plush lips broadened into a smile.

"Ohhh little Jeff," she breathed, her eyes feasting on his cock, "How I'd just loovvveee to take you in my mouth right now. You know I can deepthroat that whole thing. You've seen me do it, haha! How long do you think you'd last in my mouth right now, hmmm? How long do you think you could last if I shoved the whole thing down my biigggg throat? A second, maybe? Two seconds? Haha, probably not much more than that, I'm sure. You couldn't take it, Jeff. I'd swallow down on your cock again and again, and my throat muscles would just milk every last bit of cum from that monster cock of yours. And I'd swallow it all. Straight down into my belly."

"P-pleasee..." croaked Jeff, surprising himself with how strange his voice sounded. He almost didn't sound human at all.

Sarah blinked slowly as she smiled and shook her head. "Oh no, little one, not now," she said. Promptly, she deposited Jeff lightly on the floor, onto his hands and knees. She had realized that if she kept at him like this, he would blow his wad right then and there, no matter if she touched his cock or not.

"You have to wait until tonight!" she said excitedly, lounging back into the sofa. She looked over at Savannah, who was fanning herself in the afterglow of her orgasm. The two women raised their eyebrows at each other.

"T-tonight?" asked Jeff, his little heart still hammering away as he lifted himself up to his knees, assuming the sitting position.

"Yes, tonight!" said Sarah, her eyes flashing. "You're gonna be the grand finale, mister! That is, as long as you can follow directions. Think you can do that, Jeff?"

"Uh, yes. Yeah!" he said. He had no idea what Sarah had planned with Savannah and the cop, but until this moment he had not realized that he himself was going to play a major role in the operation. He started to feel anxious...a strange kind of precursor to stage fright.

"And don't you worry your little head," said Sarah. "I can see it, Jeff — I can see it in your face. You're nervous! Hahaha, so cute! But there's nothing to be nervous about."

Sarah suddenly clapped her hands and sprang off the sofa. "Ok!" she said, her tone suddenly business-like. "I've gotta get some work done in the next few hours. Wanna play with him some, Savannah?"

"Suurreee!" she said, smiling through the lazy haze of her post-orgasmic pleasure.

"Just make sure you don't make him cum, ok?" asked Sarah.

"Of course," nodded Savannah, as if Sarah had been making an observation about the weather.

"Ok, great — you two have fun!" said Sarah. She looked down at Jeff — sitting on his knees like this, his head only came up to the middle of her thick creamy thighs. Sarah bent down and gently grabbed the back tuft of his hair, lifting it for a moment. Jeff didn't know what she was doing for a second, but he quickly realized that she was looking at his new tattoo. She held him like that for a few seconds, and then let him go. A satisfied, triumphant smile shined forth from her face as she rose back up, until Jeff couldn't even see her face anymore. Her boobs were in the way.

Sarah walked over to her desk, collapsed down into the chair, and put her headphones in. She grabbed a stack of papers, and within a few seconds she was cut off from Jeff, and from the rest of the room. Jeff gawked at her back in the chair — he couldn't understand how Sarah could switch gears so quickly.

"Hey Jeff," came Savannah's voice from they sofa. His head snapped over to her. She was patting the cushion next to her lazily. "Why don't you crawl on up here and sit next to me?"

Jeff did, even though he was embarrassed. He was still totally naked, and his erection had not totally gone away. Savannah suddenly reached out a hand and started fondling his balls. Jeff didn't know what to do, and just sat there, with his cock getting hard again.

"Hmmm," thought Savannah out loud. Her hands switched to his upper thigh. She massaged him and squeezed him, testing his legs for size.

"Gosh where does she find all you tiny men?" she asked in a hushed whisper. For the next several minutes, Savannah continued to explore Jeff's body casually with her hand, rubbing and squeezing here and there with no apparent pattern or intention. Jeff was completely hard right now — the impersonal way that Savannah was touching him was making him feel utterly objectified, which only served to pump more blood to his nether regions.

"So Sarah tells me," said Savannah, pinching the tiny ball of his shoulder in her fingers, "that you like size comparisons, hmm?"

"Uh...s-size comparisons?" Jeff asked, confused. His proximity to this new, ravishing young woman was throwing him off, especially now that she was nonchalantly playing with his body like he was a little doll or pet.

"Yeah, size comparisons!" said Savannah, smiling down at him as she shook his shoulder a little with her hand, causing the whole half of his body to jolt and tremble. Jeff felt the obvious power in her grip, and as he looked at her tattooed forearms and the swell of her bare lower legs, he had no doubt that Savannah could do anything she wanted with his body.

"Like...how about this, Jeff?" asked Savannah, suddenly chipper. She sat up a little straighter on the sofa, and Jeff could feel the cushions moving under him from Savannah's posture adjustment. She straightened out her back and thrust her big boobs forward proudly. "Look at how much taller I am than you when we're both sitting!"

There was no arguing with her — sitting down in this way, Jeff's head only came up to the top of her breasts. He was staring straight into them, and he could therefore clearly see how her breasts' size and girth strained the chest of her black dress. Jeff felt Savannah's big hand on the top of his head, and she drew an invisible line from the top of his head to her breasts.

"See? Wow, look at that! You only come up to my chest! How does that make you feel, Jeff?"

He brought his eyes up to hers. Her eyes were big, penetrating, and intense...almost black. But what truly made Jeff nervous was the way that Savannah was looking at him — there was nothing mean or spiteful in her eyes, and yet to Jeff it was absolutely clear that Savannah was speaking to an inferior. It wasn't like she was talking to a child or to a pet...it was different. It was just like...she was talking to another person who was beneath her, lesser, submissive to her. Realizing this reality in her eyes was startlingly arousing for Jeff, and his cock kept rising up and up toward her protruding breasts.

"Uh...s-small," he said in a tiny voice. "It...it makes me feel small."

"Mmhmm," said Savannah, nodding her head deliberately down at him. "Yeah I bet it makes you feel small, Jeff." She suddenly reached down one of her hands and started feeling Jeff's shriveled forearm up and down.

"It's just...it's almost so ridiculous that it's not even believable!" breathed Savannah in an almost-hushed whisper. "I mean, just...just look at this, Jeff!" Savannah's long fingers effortlessly encircled Jeff's skinny wrist and kept going, all the way up his forearm, until she had her whole hand wrapped around his bicep. There was more than enough finger space to spare.

"I can wrap my hand around your freaking bicep, Jeff! Like it's nothing!" said Savannah softly down at him. She wasn't even mocking him — she was just speaking in pure and unadulterated amazement at the reality of their size difference.

"Like...oh my god. Hold out your arm next to mine," she said, making a fist as she held up her forearm. Jeff was almost shaking from arousal now as he brought his arm up to hers. He could already tell it was going to be a lopsided comparison, but nothing could have prepared him for actually seeing their forearms side by side. Jeff's mouth went dry as he beheld the size difference. It looked like a scrawny child was holding up his arm next to his mother's, his mother whose limbs had grown firm and strong from years of physical activity.

"Unbelievable!" whispered Savannah down at him, her mouth open in astonishment. She turned to look down at him, and her eyes were wide in genuine bewilderment. "Like, Jeff...how on earth did you get this small?? Have you always been this way?!"

"Uh...n-no, no!" he said, trying an failing to keep his voice form shaking. "I j-just...the past few years I've, uh...I haven't been as, uh...active and everything."

"You think!?" giggled Savannah, shaking Jeff's body with her own laughter. "Jesus, it looks like you do nothing but stay inside and play video games all day, while eating no protein and never exercising." Jeff was silent, and Savannah nodded her head down at him.

"Hmm, yeah, that's about right, huh? And genes must explain it too." Savannah slowly started moving her forearm back and forth against Jeff's. As she did so, she flexed and unflexed her hand, which caused the tattoos on her arm to curve and undulate impressively. Savannah's arms were fleshy and feminine, but it was undeniable that there was firm, strong muscle underneath their fleshy exterior. "You got tiny parents, Jeff?"

"Uh, n-no, not really," he said. His mind shot back to how huge Sarah had looked when she had stood next to his parents earlier that day. Even though that was only hours ago, it already seemed ages away in the past.

"Aha, so you just kinda got screwed in the genetic lottery, huh?" chuckled Savannah.

"Uh...m-maybe so, yeah," said Jeff, not knowing what else to say. Savannah suddenly reached down and put her hands around his waist on either side, extending her fingers around his front and her thumbs around his back as she checked the size of his hips. Since Savannah had larger-than-average hands, she could nearly get her fingers to touch. Jeff shuddered a little, both from exhilaration at being touched in this way, and because he could feel the cold metal of her many rings on his naked skin.

"But, like...wow," she continued, shaking her head as she marveled at his bony frame. "You have to be kidding me! Look at this! I can, like, just about get my hands around your entire waist!" Savannah's dark eyes went wide again in amazement as her full lips broke apart in a smile. "Sarah told me that you were tiny, but I guess I just didn't realize that...that you were like this! Hahaha oh my god, where does she find you little things?"

"S-so...so Sarah has uh...has done this b-before?" ventured Jeff. He was surprised at his ability to actually verbalize this question, especially since he was almost overtaken by arousal.

"Haha, what, did you really think you were her first?" laughed Savannah, squeezing his hips with her hands as her dark eyes danced down at him.

"Uh, no...no I guess I...uh...I don't know what I thought," stumbled Jeff.

"Yeah, she told me that she's already blown you a few times," laughed Savannah, arching her eyebrows down at him. "You know all that crazy stuff she does with her tongue?"

"Y-yes..." panted Jeff.

"Well, you can't really get to be that good at something without...lots of practice," said Savannah wryly through her grin.

Jeff badly wanted to ask how many other men Sarah had...practiced on...how many she had made her submissives, but his throat was too dry for it to come out. He swallowed a few times and tried to ask the question again, but Savannah was already speaking.

"Hey, why don't you try on one of my rings, Jeff?" she asked excitedly. She reached down and took off one of her rings from her pinkie finger, which was in the shape of a skull, and brought it up to Jeff's hand. Cupping his small hand in hers, she slid the ring down onto his forefinger, and then descended into giggles. There was so much extra room in the ring's circumference that Jeff realized that it probably would have easily fit two of his fingers.

12