The Training of Jeff Stintum Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haha, wooowww!" chuckled Savannah. She took the ring off his forefinger and slid it onto his middle finger — the result was essentially the same. "Here, move your hand around normally!" said Savannah. Jeff did, and the ring came sliding straight off his finger.

"Woah, you're just tiny all around, aren't you?" giggled Savannah, fetching her ring from the sofa cushion and putting it back on her pinkie finger. She flexed her fingers several times, showing Jeff how it stayed on. "Tiny arms, tiny waist, tiny hands, tiny little fingers..." Savannah extended out her hand and scratched his bare chest lightly with her black fingernails. "Tiny, tiny, tiny," she chanted. "And the best part is, you love it, don't you, Jeff?"

Jeff bowed his head and nodded, feeling absolutely minuscule in the presence of this curvy, buxom woman.

"Yeah, Sarah's told me all about how naturally submissive you are," said Savannah, drawing her big fingers all over Jeff's chest, down into his crotch, and back up his neck to his hair. "She said you tried to fight it at first, but that all she needed to do was show you what you actually looked like next to her."

Jeff nodded again. He thought back to that night when she had made them stand side by side in the mirror. That was the night she had crushed his spirit, consumed his soul...Jeff wanted to feel bad about it, but all he could feel was the overpowering pangs of lust that the memory inspired. He glanced over at Sarah's big back, her long blond hair hunched forward, poring over the papers on her desk.

"And awww, look at that," purred Savannah. She reached down and grasped his chin in her strong hand, pulling Jeff's face up to meet her own. "Even now, after she's destroyed your ego, you look at her like that...like she's a goddess." Savannah looked up past Jeff's face for a moment, at Sarah's back, before she returned her eyes to his.

"I mean, she is, isn't she?" she said down at Jeff. "Just look at the girl. When I first met her, I could hardly believe she was real."

"Wh-when...when did you meet her?" asked Jeff. Through all of his helpless arousal, he wanted to piece together the puzzle of Savannah's and Sarah's connection. He wanted to see how deep this whole thing went.

"Oh a couple years ago," said Savannah, winking at him. "Haha, look at you, little guy. Trying to carry on a normal conversation."

Jeff opened his mouth to ask about their first meeting, but Savannah effortlessly talked over him. "I can just tell by the way you look at her, Jeff. She's gotten inside you. She's totally taken hold of your mind." Savannah peered down closer at him, still holding his chin up to her. "I've seen her do it before, but Jeff, I have to say, I've never seen any one of Sarah's little men so...so totally overwhelmed, so completely consumed by her. And you know what the crazy part is, Jeff? It's just beginning. It's just starting. Did you hear what Sarah was saying a few minutes ago? About what you'll look like in a few months...in a few years?! How your mind will be so overtaken with her that...that she'll even dominate your dreams?!"

"Y-yes," croaked Jeff. His cock meat was straining through his skin, threatening to burst straight up at Savannah's chin.

"That's real, Jeff. I've seen her do it before," breathed Savannah down at him. "I've seen what she can do. All that stuff you've already seen...her tongue tricks and all that...that's nothing, nothing compared to what she will do to you later. She's going to make you scream in ecstasy, little one, she's going to drive you absolutely mad...mad...She's going to do things to you that you didn't think were possible. And lucky me, I get to watch sometimes! I get to see you transform."

Jeff shut his eyes and grit his teeth. He somehow found it in himself to keep from cumming, even as Savannah kept at him.

"What's crazy to me, though, is that you're actually older than me, Jeff. Older. By 4 years!" She let go of his chin and looked over to Sarah, gesturing in her direction with her thumb. "Older than her by 7 years! Haha, like, Sarah was 11 years old when you went off to college! And look at you two now. Hot damn."

As if she had a sixth sense, Sarah suddenly turned around. Jeff's heart went into his mouth as he saw her huge form swivel around in her chair. She looked at the pair on the sofa and chuckled as she took one of her headphones out of her ear.

"Haha, I thought I smelled cum bubbling in those big balls!" she laughed, winking over at them. "Ease up on him, Savannah — if you keep at it he's not gonna be able to help himself."

"Haha, ok Sarah — sorry!" laughed Savannah. "I guess I was just getting a little carried away. I just...wow, yeah, I can't believe how small and submissive this one is...and he's 28 years old!"

"Blows my mind too," chuckled Sarah. "How about this — how about you go over the plan for tonight with our little guy? I was gonna do it myself, but I need to keep working here. You think you can do that?"

"Oh, totally!" said Savannah excitedly.

"And you, Jeff — " said Sarah slowly. "You think you can keep your balls full for me tonight?"

Jeff nodded his head. Sarah smiled at him warmly, put her headphones back in, and turned around.

"Ok!" said Savannah, smiling broadly as she covered a large portion of Jeff's upper back with her big hand and started rubbing. "So, tonight..."

A few hours later, Officer Hanson rang Sarah's doorbell.

12