The Training of Pixie Pt. 04

Story Info
Pixie becomes a "little".
1.8k words
4.4
25.8k
10

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,315 Followers

After filing the report, Pixie read carefully through the programme she had been given. The "private session" with the ihp, in her case, Miss Penny, was followed by a period of reflection before supper, which in turn, would be followed by a "supper". For these more relaxed occasions, the participants were allowed "casual dress". Wondering what had been chosen for her, Pixie opened her wardrobe with interest.

As she had thought, there was not a bra in sight, although there were some fetching camisoles, one of which she pulled out to wear for supper. She wondered whether she should change out of her school knickers, not least because they felt a little crusty where they had become wet during her session with Miss Penny, but she decided that was not the sort of thing a schoolgirl would have done, so she refrained. She took the tee-shirt and the rather pretty blue pinafore dress and decided they would go well with the camisole. She changed her school Mary Janes for a pair of ordinary trainers in her petite size. Should she wash? She rather liked smelling of Miss Penny's kitty juices, and so decided not to. Adjusting her pigtails, she looked in the mirror, made sure she had her badge and bag, and headed for the Refectory.

It was, she reflected later, inevitable that the first person she should bump into in the corridor was her old school rival, Abby. Tall, blonde, toned and with her red "dominants" badge, Abby was in her sportswear and looked a million dollars. She smiled broadly when she saw Pixie:

"Oh Pix, darling, I remember when you last looked that way. You are cute as a button, come here for a hug."

Pixie went, feeling enveloped by Abby's embrace, and rather overwhelmed by her presence. Her face deep in Abby's cleavage, she felt her hair being stroked.

"You know, Pix, I'd love the chance to get to know you properly. We always had that silly thing going on back then, I guess we could be more open about our feelings now, and I do like cute girls - especially ones smelling of pussy."

Pixie looked up from between her breasts, blushing but smiling.

"I'd like that Miss Abby."

Abby smiled at her use of the honorific. This, she reflected, could be fun.

She held Pixie's hand as they entered the Ref and found seats, reserving one for Janet, their old school friend. They were joined at the table by Miss Penny, and by Abbey's ihp, Kay, and Janet's, an Asian girl called Monica.

Watching from the High Table, Miss Rose noted with interest the dynamic on Pixie's table. Abby was very clearly the dominant force, but matching her with Penny and Monica created an interesting set of counter-currents. Monica was a high-caste Hindu with that innate sense of her own superiority bred partly by her background and partly by her always having had to prove herself better than the men in her male-dominated home environment. Her speech, which had a tendency to be clipped in tone with an air of impatience as with lesser intellects, reacted sharply to Abby's attempts to dominate. Penny, as Miss Rose had expected, seemed to be taking the opportunity to intervene to adjudicate between two forceful personalities who pushed for a dominance neither of them would give the other.

It was fascinating, as she told Dame Suzie later, to watch the interplay between the three submissive women, both in terms of their interaction with each other, and with the dominants. They had, Miss Rose thought, chosen well in allocating in house partners and trainees. Janet was an amiable woman, quite oblivious to Monica's manner, which she seemed to accept was just the way the woman was. She knew Abby of old, and took no offence at her officious manner. Abby's in house partner, Kay, was a tall woman with a good figure who looked as though she belonged in a fashion magazine. But her temperament prevented her from being the forceful figure she appeared to be, and she got on well with Janet, but, especially, it seemed, with Pixie. Pixie was the puzzle to Miss Rose and Dame Suzie.

In terms of ability Pixie was quite plainly the most able all-rounder at the table, and yet of all of them, she seemed to be the one most triggered by the return to uniform. Abby treated it all as something of a joke. Monica, Kay and Penny, of course, as recent graduates themselves, were not too far from the days they had worn that uniform, while Janet bore it with her usual amiability. Pixie alone was transformed by it.

Abby's approach to her had shown, in Miss Rose's opinion, an element of calculation. From the background checks it was clear that there had been, at least on her part, a keen rivalry with Pixie, and it had been thought she'd try to impose herself on the smaller woman. The warmth and affection with which she had, in fact, greeted her, suggested that Abby had taken on board, at some level, the need to be empathetic. But, as Dame Suzie had asked: "Would that last the week?"

"Well Pixie, it's really quite simple," Monica had told her, "girls like you need girls like me, Abby and Penny so that you can get things done in a proper fashion. All this dallying about asking people what they think just won't do. It isn't the way to get results my dear. If you'd like to go through tomorrow's programme with me, just let ,me know."

Pixie had patiently carried on eating, nodding in agreement.

"I don't think that's necessary," Abby had swiftly countered, "Pixie has, after all, somehow managed to run a school, and we go back ages, so I, my darling Pix", she smiled, "am here to assist you."

Pixie had, again, nodded.

"Kind as it is of both of you, I think Pixie probably ought to get off to bed soon," Penny intervened, diplomatically but decisively. "We have the first full day social tomorrow night, but an early start as well, so let's turn in soon."

Janet and Kay both seemed to think this a good idea, but Pixie simply nodded. Could she really be that passive, Miss Rose asked Dame Suzie? But the latter kept her own counsel.

Once back in their suite of rooms, Penny and Pixie relaxed.

"I think you need to get ready for bed Pixie."

"Yes, Miss," Pixie responded meekly.

Penny looked at her with interest and then, as agreed with Miss Rose, pushed things.

"Do you need to do a tinkle, Pixie?"

Pixie blushed at the childish word.

"Yes Miss Penny. Please may I do a tinkle?"

Penny thought her blush became her.

"I think you ought to have a shower afterwards. When do you usually do your number twos?'

"In the morning Miss."

"Let's go to the en suite then Pixie."

Pixie followed Miss Penny, who watched as the head teacher pulled her regulation knickers down and pulled her dress up so she could pee. It dawned on Pixie that Miss Penny was going to watch her pee. Suddenly, embarrassment momentarily dried up the urgency, but her bladder soon reminded her of it. She blushed red as her in house partner watched her pee, turning a brighter shade when she passed wind.

"Good girl," said Miss Penny, "let me wipe you."

Penny took the toilet tissue and wiped the older woman's pussy.

"What do you say, Pixie?"

"Thank you Miss Penny for wiping my kitty."

It was going just as predicted, so Penny pushed a little more.

"Do you think you will be able to last the night without having to go to the bathroom, Pixie?"

"No, Miss," Pixie admitted.

"That's okay, I will have to diaper you. Now into the shower little one, let's get that dress and top off."

Pixie let Miss Penny undress her and put her in the shower. Penny stripped off and washed Pixie all over, paying particular attention to her kitty and arse. She soon had Pixie moaning. Parting her own legs, she ordered Pixie to kneel between them and service her. The mere thought of having a head teacher obedient to her had kept her excited since her last (Pixie-induced) orgasm, and the thought of what she was about to do to her was too much. She could feel her clit tingle and knew how wet she was.

As Pixie's tongue lapped and pressed against her clit, Penny moaned:

"Fuckkkk, you little slut, you lick pussy so well, do it, more, more."

As the water cascaded down Penny's body onto her, Pixie focussed. She loved to please, and Miss Penny was so responsive. Folding her thumb under her fingers, Pixie made a little fist and, taking advantage of her wetness, began to fist Miss Penny. She knew that some women loved the fact that her small hands made the process very easy, and knew from experience how it satisfied some of them; Miss Penny was one of those.

For a moment Penny was confused. Her lust was already fogging her brain, and the idea that her sub would fist her had never occurred to her; dommes did not get fisted. But that thought fled pursued by an immense and satisfying orgasm of huge waves.

Pixie smiled, letting the hot water wash away the goo, before quietly withdrawing her little fist.

"Oh Pixie, that, fuck, that was so good, thank you."

"You are welcome, Miss', Pixie smiled sweetly, concealing the smirk that had been there a second before she looked up at Penny.

Towelling Pixie down and drying her hair, Miss Penny got her a little tight pink tee-shirt, which she helped her into.

"Now on to the mat, Pixie."

Pixie lay on the changing mat, letting the younger woman lift her legs to place the diaper under her. She patiently let her powder her bottom and kitty, and grunted as she closed the diaper, putting a pair of shorts on over it.

"Pixie want a paci?"

Penny enjoyed age play, and it seemed as though the head mistress was a natural "little". She placed the pacifier in Pixie's mouth and gave her a "stuffie', tucking her into bed and kissing her forehead.

Penny went for an end of session drink and was sitting minding her own business when Abby came into the bar and joined her.

"Let me get you another. God I am all adrenaline at the moment. Kay is a fantastic fuck. She loves latex, so I gave her one from the back. How did you get on with Pixie?"

Abby smiled when she heard Penny's account.

"So, you're telling me that the head teacher of one of our best schools is tucked up in bed wearing a diaper and sucking a pacifier? Priceless. Tell you what Penny, tomorrow, I'll swap you latex Kay for Pixie and her stuffie, how's that?"

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,315 Followers