The Training of Pixie Pt. 08

Story Info
Pixie soothes Kay.
1.4k words
4.62
6.7k
6

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,321 Followers

Kay was surprised to see Pixie watching her morning run. She hadn't had the little Pixie down as a sports fan.

Kay needed the run after the night she had just been through. Abby's dominance had been reinforced, not only with a liberal use of the strap-on, but with the aid of the three men from the group who had been bussed in. Kay ached in the places she liked to play. Her arsehole had been taken four times, and even with the balm she had lubed it with, it rubbed against her sports gear. As for the state of her cunt, as Abby insisted she call it, well at least that was used to being explored at length, and there was no doubt of her enjoyment of what Abby and the men had done with her. But the drink needed sweating out of her system. She wondered what Pixie had been up to if she was up and about at six in the morning?

Kay forgot about it as she pressed herself to her limits. By the end of the run she was sweating profusely, feeling slightly giddy, but happier that she would be able to face the day - now if only there was some food.

Then, as she sat at one of the tables outside the Refectory recovering, Pixie appeared with a cooked breakfast, orange juice and coffee.

"I thought these might help, Kay."

Kay smiled gratefully:

"That's sweet of you. Sorry I am such a sweaty Betty, but best get the crap out of my system."

"I brought a cushion if that would help."

As Pixie offered it to her, she blushed.

"How did you know?"

"I know Abby likes anal, so I suspected it might be necessary. I have some balm which I have, erm, found useful in the past", she replied. "I'd even be happy to help apply it."

The way she arched her eyebrows and whispered the last sentence made Kay smile, as did the follow-up:

"And I promise it will be just for medical purposes."

Kay giggled.

"Well, I suppose you are a doctor, Pixie. You know you look so cute in your uniform, and if the experience would aid your training, I'd happily oblige."

Pixie sipped her own orange juice as Kay tucked into the meal.

"This was badly needed. What time are we on? Does Miss Penny know you are here?"

"Oh Miss Penny had her breakfast delivered just before I delivered yours Kay, and she's happy for me to join her at the first session at nine-thirty. So that gives us time for me to help."

Kay looked hungrily at Pixie.

"You know, Pixie, it's extraordinarily difficult to imagine that you are a head teacher and a good fifteen years older than me. How does it feel to be submissive to Miss Penny?"

Pixie pondered.

"Good, I like her and it. I was going to say that it is much as you feel submitting to Abby, but I guess the age thing makes a difference?"

Mopping up her egg yolk with the last of the toast, Kay smiled broadly.

"She's so fucking demanding, and as a natural sub, I am used to obeying, but there's no doubt that she's stretching my limits."

Pixie giggled:

"Not all that is being stretched by the sound of it Kay."

Kay joined in the giggling.

"No doubt at all. I am bi, but keener on women. Never had three guys before, and giving them a blow job after they had been in Abby was so fucking hot. Seeing Abby peg one of them was also an eye-opener."

"Sounds as though you were put through your paces. You know you looked so sexy in your latex."

"I gathered as much," Kay responded. "You know you really pissed Abby off."

"You don't say?" Pixie responded.

"Just take care Pixie, you know she will look for revenge."

"Surely not?" Pixie replied, looking straight at Kay. "I am sure that you wouldn't let her plan anything really bad?"

Kay blushed and stammered.

"But, but I am her submissive, so have to do what she says."

Pixie looked her directly in the eyes.

"So if she said to throw yourself off a cliff or fuck a dog, you would?"

"Goodness, no, of course not Pixie!"

"Why not?" Said Pixie, focussing on Kay's hesitations.

"That would be harmful."

"And revenge on another trainee wouldn't be?"

Kay looked conflicted. Pixie pressed her point home with another question.

"What do you suppose the purpose of the programme is Kay?"

"In what sense?" Kay asked.

"Where do you think each of us should be at the end of this? What's the real purpose of educating the educators?"

Taking a slug of her coffee, Kay pondered.

"I guess it's something to do with developing each of us in a holistic fashion?"

Pixie nodded her approval. Encouraged, Kay went on:

"I guess in that case, yes, if any of us knows of something wrong being planned, we should act to avert it?"

Pixie nodded again, ignoring the inflected phrase at the end which meant that Kay regarded it as a question.

"Shall we go to my quarters for your shower? Miss Penny will be in her room and we will have it to ourselves for a while."

Kay and Pixie got up and headed for the room.

Kay was very conscious of her scent. The sweated booze made her smell very ripe.

Back at Pixie's room Kay stripped out of her sweaty gear into the hot shower Pixie had prepared. As she lathered herself clean, her conscience began to trouble her. Abby had been quite explicit about what she was going to do to "that fucking little cunt". Could she really keep this to herself?

As she began to feel clean, her conscience began to trouble her more and more.

True to her word, Pixie let Kay shower, although privately, Kay would not have minded Pixie's participation.

Pixie had left a warm bath-towel to help dry herself on, and as Kay stepped into Pixie's room, the little head teacher was sat on the bed.

"Now, Kay, if you'd like some of this", she said, showing her some aloe vera body cream, "let me see the area that needs it."

Blushing, Kay turned, removed the towel and, bending at the waist, grabbed her ankles as she opened her legs to reveal an extremely red and inflamed arsehole.

Pixie's fingers felt cool and soothing. Her touch was so deft and tender that it was feather light. As the balm began to take effect, Key felt a slight stinging followed by a sense of healing. The soreness began to ease. Pixie lavished the balm all around her reddened hole, before moving forward to smooth some on her sore cunt lips.

Inevitably, Kay began to feel the familiar tingle at the top of her vulva. She was conscious that Pixie's fingers were making her feel wet. She moaned slightly.

"Sorry, Kay, but there's no way I can do this other than to touch you where it hurts. How about those nipples?"

Kay moaned at the very thought of Pixie's fingers on her tits. But as Pixie finished her ministrations, Kay righted herself and turned to face her diminutive nurse, and stood, cupping her 36D breasts. The nipples were, indeed red and a little sore.

Pixie smiled:

"You are such a good girl Kay. I am sure Abby would be proud of you."

Kay moaned inwardly as Pixie triggered her.

Smiling, Pixie applied her skilful fingers and thumbs to Kay's aching nipples, which began a different sort of ache.

"Pixie, if you don't stop, we shall end up undoing your good work."

"I hope we'll have that chance later Kay, but for now, I took the liberty of bringing you some clothes from your room. Abby seemed preoccupied from what I could hear. She's cutting it fine."

Pixe watched as Kay dressed.

Being watched was one of Kay's greatest turn ons, and she wanted both to reward Pixie for her kindness and to tease her back. Turning away from Pixie, Kay put first one, then the other foot into her regulation school knickers before slowly pulling them up until they fitted snugly over her firm arse cheeks. As she straightened up she shook her boobs, winking at Pixie, whose eyes were firmly fixed on them. Wriggling into her short skirt and doing up her blouse, she smiled.

"Thank you Pixie. You've been such a help. I'd make an excuse not to go on the run this afternoon if I were you."

Pixie smiled back.

"Thank you. I was always brilliant at getting out of games at school. I will", she giggled, "get a note."

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,321 Followers