All Comments on 'The Training of Pixie Pt. 08'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Kay_Evans100Kay_Evans100over 3 years ago

Now how cheeky is Pixie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please, Replace Abby with Rita

Dear Pixiehoff,

Below, is the first comment I wrote in Literotica for “The Passion of Rita and Lydia” story series By “Sapphicgranny.” After reading of another one of Abby’s abusive events., I just feel she needs to removed from the school program for being too abusive. I wrote in my comment below that Rita has the capabilities to be a student counselor and a Dominatrix with a preference of older women from Mistress Lydia’s (Granny) mentorship. Little did I know, that a Student Counselor and Dominatrix could be simply wearing a “Red Tag” at your school program. I know this replacement will never happen, but I thought you would like to know my strong support of Rita.

Stay COVID Safe,

Jeff

-----------------------------------------------------

A Wonderful Story, with endless possibilities, of the Evolution of Rita.

I love this “The Passion of Rita and Lydia” story series, I can picture, Rita (Granny’s Little Slut,) introducing Ms. Lydia (Mistress Granny) to Rita’s Mom, with both women discussing Rita’s summer plans. I also see Ms. Lydia asking Rita’s Mom permission to allow Rita to move in with her, to allow Rita’s Mom to pursue a permanent relationship with her lover Rose (Mom’s Girlfriend.)

During the first part of the summer, Ms. Lydia teaches Rita how to sexually please her Mistress Granny, other woman, and even men, in case Rita finds her “Prince Charming,” while training Rita to be true submissive, without public nudity and sexual inhibitions. Then Ms. Lydia begins training Rita to be a fully competent Mistress with high esteem and without fear. It will be these two critical characteristics, plus Rita’s personal intellect, that allows Rita to succeed in college and the business world.

I vision a series on Rita’s college life, as a student counselor, using Ms. Lydia’s trained qualities, to motivate poor students. I also see Rita returning home to visit her Mom and of course, sitting naked, with Ms. Lydia, narrating her college adventures, to her Mistress Granny, in her young girl voice.

After college, there could be stories of Mistress Rita, establishing herself as Dominatrix with a preference of older women and always narrating her adventures to Mistress Granny.

Finally, A story series of finding Rita (now Mistress Granny) sitting in the Lesbian Bar, looking for that young and special Mistress Granny’s Slut.

Also, the last three-story phases should recall, at least one flashback scene, of Ms. Lydia teaching Rita valuable lessons in early her life since Ms. Lydia is the cornerstone of this entire story series and Rita’s adult life.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 3 years ago
Back to school

... and Pixie will surely school Abby again. What a great way to earn the trust of the girl who is submissive and supposedly loyal to Abby. Pixie doesn't do it on the sly but wins her over by simple acts of kindness without trickery or implied threads. Pointing out what is right and wrong is sufficient.

Pixie is not only protecting herself but she is also preventing Kay from becoming accomplice in a malicious act. In this way, she is watching out for Kay's best interest too. This is an example in true leadership.

julesbabejulesbabeover 3 years ago
Keep them comming

I am loving this series. Effort to keep writing certainly appreciated by me. Thank you

Jules x

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Terrific new chapter

Thanks for yet more exciting and sexy words that you seem to put together with such ease. Loving this series of short chapters

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Oh, Kay!

Kay running? It's a wonder she can limp. She refers to Pixie being a doctor. Unless I've missed something, what form does Pixie's doctorate take? After all, you'd hardly approach a Doctor of Music or Theology and say: "Please help me, doc, my fundament's aflame!" In the meantime, little Pix, you guard your own rear lest a dreadful retribution falls upon you (possibly involving bananas). There's nothing so terrible as an Abby scorned!

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Sweet and sexy

That's the only way I can describe the scene between Pixie and Kay. I liked Pixie's line of questioning Kay about what the real purpose of the training was, but I'm not sure if Kay can stop Abby from seeking revenge. Besides, the revenge attempt would give Pixie a chance to perhaps turn the tables on Abby once more... which would be a lot of fun. :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

My darling Kay, I can only agree - giggle xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Wiz, the next one is coming along xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Jules, it is very much appreciated xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Amadeus. You really do get this series so well xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your continuing support Jeff, it’s really appreciated - and I shall take on board some of the insights your comments offer xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Maonaigh - it is a joke that academics sometimes make - “trust me I am a doctor” - we will have to guess what she has a PhD in, heaven forfend it’s in my own area. She will be taking care to guard the back door xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

I am so glad you are enjoying it OneAuthor - Abby is unlikely to give up xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES