All Comments on 'The Traject Ch. 02'

by aka_Mike

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you!

You are talented writer who has the ability to write with feeling.

dylan954dylan954almost 8 years ago
Fabulous

It just keeps getting better, thank you for sharing a great story and your talent to tell it!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 8 years ago
Calling grown woman "baby girls" has to be the most asinine,

Condescending, douchebaggery thing he could call them. What the fuck? And if they like the dick so much, maybe here not real lesbians.

Fuck, this just gets worse and worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You better continue this story... or else

Please ignore the stupid jealous idiots who have only negative comments. This story is a joy to read and is full of real life emotion. I have enjoyed reading every chapter. You will be favourited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
known a lot of lez and babie girl is not a bad name

yes lesbians do change and even ask men to impregnate them

RePhilRePhilalmost 8 years ago
Absorbing story

Enjoying this story as much as the rest of the readers. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Master of the macho cliche.

I salute you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The end

I was wondering how you would continue after the first story. This is a nice ending and again, not all rainbows and unicorns. It feels more real life and if you do a third story about these protagonists, i will gladly spend time reading it. Thank you for your efforts. Definitely a 5!

cap5356cap5356almost 8 years ago
end of this chapter

quite an ending in this chapter of his life. he has had so much thrown at him and he still is going on. lot of baggage there to try to unload and to find peace in his life. hope the next set won't be to long in coming. great writing

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 8 years ago
An object either remains at rest or continues to move

Well actually, no. It could also begin to move or it could cease moving.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Still a very good story...

Still a very good story...Let's wait for the next part...4*

bruce22bruce22almost 8 years ago
Interesting Piece

I find myself classifying it as a romantic fantasy. I really do not believe in the luck of everyone involved but it was delicious...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Luck

I have been there and there is no way with my own skills would I have lived without luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ok, alright, if that's the way you want it, so far.

The only women who have given him loyalty, honesty, and self-sacrificing love, are married Lesbians. And them, and HIS children, he decides to leave, rather than become a permanent committed part of their lives. Unless you left out the part where they make him sign adoption or abandonment or some other type of legal document where he relinquishes all rights and claims toward his children. His children. If the Lesbians and this "Joe Btfsplk" character really agreed to make their father a ghost in their children's lives, then they all deserve the bad karma coming their way. You haven't written it that way yet, but if you do, it sucks.

So the women he wants to hang on to he finds out are lying whores, and the good women who want to keep him in their lives he leaves. Yeah, this guy is too stupid to be married to anyone. You should just let him disappear into the crowd of angry insignificant people who clutter most societies. It's going to be a real cluster fuck when he gets his feelings hurt again, and no one will hire him to go kill people in some third world country to make himself feel better, or just forget. Maybe he'll just kill whoever is close and who he considers a threat. Happens all the time.

Can't wait to see how and what he fucks up next. You're on a roll!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Read all parts today...

... So far I find this story really intriguing, the main character is just as messed up psychologically as it gets and therefore his decision making skills are 'a bit off' in some people's opinion, which is fair enough, it's an opinion after all.

I'm not sure if I would classify all of the parts of this story as loving wife's though.

Looking forward to the rest of the story.

P.s. It wouldn't allow me to sign in so I left a comment as anon, my nickname is Tlailaxu.

telboy17telboy17almost 8 years ago
Arrogance personified.

I stopped reading when he repeated his mantra from Ch. 1 and said "With Dr. Cargill, I struggled for many days whether to tell him or not, I chose to spare him the pain and humiliation of learning his wife was a slut much like mine had been". By definition Barbara was not a slut and anyway the good doctor had told him that Barbara was his estranged wife. Barbara had told him the same thing. I suppose the truth did not suit his self absorbed arrogance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I continue to enjoy...

I continue to enjoy your stories and the character "D"....having read many stories on the site...you have come up with a pretty unique character and I find myself believing "he is out there"...lol. I know this is just a story but please keep going!

Thanks for the story

"Buckeye Fan"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Park this garbage in Lesbian/Gay

It simply wasn't worth the time spent reading it and I found him to be a totally unbelievable character. And one that seemed dumber than a rock. Bad story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Your story gets more f up as u go along

Why are you punishing this nice guy, a estranged lover, a couple of dikes bearing his children. Where are you taking this whacked out story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What?

I've read this, being touched by all of these characters' capacity to love, and then see the criticisms being leveled in the comments. Are we reading the same story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story, if a fair bit off center. But interesting and engaging? Oh, yeah! I once...

...shared a control room with a lesbian in a committed relationship. This was a time before the rules about marriage began to change.

Over the weeks and into the months we worked together, she became very comfortable with me and I became her confidant. Somehow, along the way, she became much more personally interested in me...on a personal level. At one point I told her frankly, I would not be the means of their union being destroyed. Her laugh threw me for a loop, just before she dropped her bomb. For a second timer college guy, I wasn't ready for this modern family stuff. Couples, OK, kids...now that's a complication.

After she got herself under better control, she grabbed my face, got nearly lip to lip and said, "Oh, honey....we're not going to be doing anything behind Cheryl's back. We each want your baby.....the natural way. Our periods synced up almost two years ago and we're both near our peak for making babies. We want you to come stay with us for a few days....to help us make babies." I was completely helpless. She was gorgeous, Cheryl was stunning. She was slender and tall with implants, while Cheryl was shorter and curves with really perky but really big tits. Marva's implants made her very nice tits stand out and up for appreciation. Cheryl's EEs did that without help. Having nothing but an empty apartment to return to, my wife having hooked up with her best friend's husband and moving in with them...permanently, I accepted their kind offer and did my absolute best to fuck them both senseless the rest of that week and through the weekend. I found out two things:

1. Women can go on and on and on until they're too sore to walk. That is usually WAY longer than nearly any man can go.

2. Fucking two women to orgasms nearly every time (yours and theirs), while they help by kissing and fondling you and each other, will tend to keep Mr. Happy returning to his labor so far more often than usual.

That weekend, Marva took, Cheryl didn't. I got return engagements twice more, before Cheryl took. Then mid-pregnancy, they had me over for a celebration, the first quarterly, "We're both so horny and need your cock bad sleepover."

It has been nearly eleven years. I am remarried to a loving, loyal and very understanding woman. Marva and Cheryl have 5 kids between them, all mine. We all four get together quarterly for a fuckfest. My in-laws gladly take our two for the four days we meet to "celebrate the good times and make more memories".

Cheryl, who had struggled a little with heterosexual relations has completely embraced me as a lover. Marva was all in from the start, being bisexual. My wife Shelly, has found her bi-lust and fully participates on both sides. When I found Viagra and later Cialis, I had less trouble keeping them happy, but have often stated that I could do with some help. All three shout, "No damn way, Jacob!"

What's a guy to do?

Thanks for your story. It resonated with me....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Angie????

I just read the 3 series in one sitting. Am I right that it's finished? What on earth happened to Angie?? All of the other women in his life had a beginning, a middle and an ending. Angie (from Long Road) just had a middle.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
AND NOW A DISEASE HAS RETURNED

and the cure is prayed for. TK U MLJ LV NV

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

Overall I didn't like the chapter, too much chauvinistic wish fulfillment regarding lesbians, I kept cringing when he called them baby etc.

Apparently the author couldn't decide really if they were lesbians or not, they didn't seem to have a problem doing sexual stuff with him, the only thing missing was penetration, so I don't really understand the need for the cup.

I can understand why he would leave, they might love him, but they didn't want to be lovers which would be supremely frustrating, and just leave him as a third wheel that would get the responsibilities of marriage, but not the full pleasure.

Either that, or he was an idiot that didn't get their hints.

There seemed to be a fair lack of communication about their roles when they invited him to be a part of their family.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
A PROMISE IS FOREVER AND A DAY THE PROMISE

but when its complete can one move on. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
D Is Now So Far

Ahead of me, now he's up to four good women and this time He leaves them, damn. Signed: BTW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous