All Comments on 'The Traject'

by aka_Mike

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1 star

Should of told the husband.

dylan954dylan954about 8 years ago
More please

Good story, how long before the next chapter, really enjoying the journey.

RePhilRePhilabout 8 years ago
5 & FAV!

Really good start to this one. Looking forward to the coming chapters. And, thanks for sharing. BTW Fav for writer too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i agree he should have told the husband, and made sure he knew she caused the problem

Barbara was a slut, she is the problem not him, he now blames himself for her actions

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
A very good start...

A very good start...Some have the opinion that he should have told to her husband what had happened...My doubt is: was the husband, being the doctor he was, clueless? If he was, in the airport all came to surface...Let's see what's coming next...4*

gldngolfergldngolferabout 8 years ago
More please

I agree with the others that he should've told Dr. Cargill what happened. Barbara would've faced the wrath of an estranged husband, but also the consequences of professional ethics violations resulting in the destruction of her career.

Also, since our victim (that is what he is) seems strong enough to pull himself out the hell he current resides and become a much stronger human being. And believe it or not, this all happened with the support and love of a woman he meets while out on contract.

OK, the last part may be fantasy, but let's hope...for more.

amyyumamyyumabout 8 years ago
Excellent!

Very original, good sex, bizarre outcome, what's not to like? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
3*s

More complex plot than usual for 2 pages. It worked for me. Fine writing aka_Mike.

Not to sure where he's at,as I couldn't finish the previous 2 series. I didn't like them.

I'm wondering as to Barbara's motivation. Just an assistant to husband? Or something more?Gave you 3*s.

I look forward to seeing another story soon. Thank you.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep going my friend!

I enjoyed this chapter and look forward to your next...I think you have created a very good and original character in D. I find him interesting and am hoping that he finds peace and happiness....eventually!

Thanks for the story!

"Buckeye Fan"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story.

What is up with all these fucked up bitches?

This guy must have a rape me sign on his back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I see a pattern of how you play the women, and it is getting stale.

Ann, working so hard to get him back, restore his faith and trust in her, atone for her infidelity. Barbara, playing the compassionate caring helpmate, and projecting a future of passion, romance, and unending love. Then the Martians swing by, give the women a burst of their Slut Ray, and they are conniving betraying lying bitches, opening his belly with a dull knife and wrapping his guts around his heart and his head. Yes, it makes for intense drama, but its starting to get ridiculous. It appears obvious that eventually you will allow some future woman who comes into his life to finally be a woman of honor, integrity, and virtue. Or maybe you'll just let a rag head off him on his next trip out to camel country. Might just be the ending this character would want for himself.

You are on the edge, maybe over it. I will suspend my rating until I see how you plan to make this work. I hope it does.

Thank you for your time and efforts to this point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best yet

Seriously, have to agree with the previous comment. You did two pages and told a story in that space that most authors here never get to in all of their ramblings. Plus, it really confronted the infidelity. Not all stories end up with rainbows and unicorns. This was more to real life and i applaud you efforts. Great story. Definitely a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5x5

You sure write a good story. Outstanding technique. The PTSD stuff is real. Been there still doing that ....it gets better but never completely heals.

RVN 69/70 Vet

telboy17telboy17about 8 years ago
Good Story

Great read but then it lost a *. Typical of most males in this category - he doesn't listen. She told him "I haven't lived with him in so long, but he is still my husband". The Doc confirmed it when when he said "my estranged wife just showed up in my house....."

"Excuse me?"

"Barbara," he continued, "my wife......"

So where's the problem???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

" The high death toll I was inflicting was also noticed, ...." That's as far as I got

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
For a professional she surely blew him up

How are they estranged , she should have told him I the beginning . If they are not together she could explain . But the bomb she dropped on him was so nasty and cruel. The question s why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It seemed a little bumpy in spots to me, but again, a thoroughly enjoyable read. I'd like...

...to see him get past some of his past. We all have baggage. Sometimes you have to stop and look at what is normal and acceptable baggage from living and what is self-imposed torture.

Barbara was right though, he is a good guy. But he punishes himself far too much and for far too long....well beyond the gravity of his sins and crimes.

More, please!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Holy cow.

I didn't see that coming. As a vet, I like this guy and I like the author's understanding of his mind.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
THE CURE, THIS TIME

was way worse than any disease. TK U MLJ LV NV

Dubby49Dubby49over 7 years ago

At least the story is starting to make sense now,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The doctor is in

This story does not jibe with the follow up you wrote. As for the stor itsel it's okay

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

A pretty abrupt ending, it felt jarring and melodramatic.

Having someone collapse can best be described as drama teasing, since we don't learn what happens afterwards regarding Cargill and Barbara.

BoomerbillBoomerbillabout 6 years ago
Please get an editor!

You cannot rely on spell check to fix your errors.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Powerful

In the scope of the storyline, this one carries a great deal of impact. As a practitioner, Barbara should have known the risks involved with getting involved with one of her group patients. I’m kind of surprised that D didn’t use one more appointment, to thank Cargill for his help, explain himself, and let the man deal with Barbara appropriately. Instead it’s another emotional beating for a man who’s been betrayed by everyone except his dad, and the military.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
JUST BECAUSE YOU MADE IT BACK FROM THE SAND

is no indication that life as you knew it will be there, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
SAYONARA, ADIOS & SEE YA

is harder for the ones staying behind, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
TO CARE THE MOST IS TO HURT THE HARDEST

and to leave and not have closure is cruel. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I've Read Enough

Stories on LW, SOL and mainstream subjects to have seen this coming with Barbara being married and to whom. It still didn't dull the pain of feeling him being betrayed again. I would have liked for him to have lowered the boom on Barbara with her husband, but considering what he may have done if she was there it's probably better that he didn't. Seems to me he's batting .500 with women though, two good women at Fort Sam (which by the way is only a couple of miles from me) who moved on and two cunts. I've only known one truly good woman, a relationship that I screwed up and a hole (!) lot of cunts so in that respect he's far ahead of me. So far this story arc has been a good read, painful considering D's life, but a good read for me. Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Understand

Didn't fully understand this one, but it seemed pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Jesus Christ!

What a betrayal. Cargill and Barbara conjointly deceived him. They let him have some hope for a future and himself then put a gun to his head and said,Surprise! We're sorry we betrayed you but we meant well. It's so sad that he'll fall apart and be lost forever. What a waste. Oh well, we tried.

Truly despicable people.

Darkshooter213Darkshooter2136 months ago

WOW! The only word that I can muster is simply wow. Man, fuck the typical ntr/cuckold/ infidelity stories here on this site. THIS WAS BETRAYAL ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL!

6King6King3 months ago

⭐ you really need to give up this whole writing fiasco, you suck at it.

goodwabgoodwab24 days ago

I don't understand the nature of the Cargills' relationship. In this story, she's estranged, and when Dr. C is on the phone with D, he says: "My estranged wife is in my house after a big blowup with her girlfriend." What? Does that mean she's in a same-sex relationship outside her marriage? She does tell D after the first time they have intercourse that she'll sore because she's not used to it. "It's been a long time," or something. That's strange, because in the Doctor is: in, they do live together and long enough that the 18-month decline in affection is noticeable. It's all very puzzling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous