The Trampoline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without missing a bounce he straddled her, careful not to crush her with each landing. She still didn't say a word as the energy of each bounce launched her a few inches off the trampoline each time, then back down again.

Caleb clutched his hand to his own penis and felt the blood flowing into it, plumping it, hardening it. She stared at him with eyes that were knowing, and loving, and joyous, a coy smile of bliss and anticipation.

The phone pinged 5 times, but they didn't answer. They never even looked away from each other.

The moment had consumed them both. In perfect rhythm he leapt and pulled his hand up hard to the tip of his cock, then, as gravity renewed its clutches, he tightened his grip and stroked down hard, his entire body in sync, and his gaze fixed on his wife, watching the spell of exhibitionist glee that was consuming her, possessing her whole.

When at last he got close, she opened her mouth and closed her eyes expectantly. It was the performance that she was swimming in, becoming the fantasy was getting her off. It was clear to Caleb that this aspect of her sexuality was practiced and honed. Whatever she'd been into before was coming back to her in full. He wouldn't fail to be a part of that.

She rubbed her breasts and writhed and wriggled beneath him, blood surging with every small explosion off the surface of the trampoline.

"Please," she begged at last, and right on cue he came, thick streams of ejaculate spilling across her face and hair and across the European breasts that had never jiggled harder than upon this trampoline. She made little twittering sighs as each drop caressed her skin, almost as if she was orgasming herself. He paused and let the endorphins overwhelm him for a few seconds, before opening his eyes again to see her there mouth wide open with desire.

His instinct was to apologize for the mess, but the expression on her face was nothing short of rapturous. And then the wind in him finally gave, and he collapsed on his back beside her, sucking at the night air for breath.

"Holy shit," he gasped.

"Holy shit," she replied, warmly rubbing her hand across his thigh before turning over on her side to snuggle into his shoulder.

Chapter 4

They looked over the fence to see Sasha standing naked in the window, staring at them in wonder. Jackson had left, but a large gob of semen had splattered the window and was very slowly oozing down the window pane.

Together they shifted their attention upward, to the ocean of stars above them while waiting for the endorphins to pass and that meditative post-coital calm to kick in.

But then Nicole's phone pinged.

She looked at it and laughed.

"What?" Caleb asked.

"Sasha would like me to remind you that it's my birthday, not yours."

Caleb did not yet have sufficient blood in his brain to immediately decode this.

"It's my birthday, but I'm here with your spunk all over me."

"Oh," he grasped instantly. "I see."

Never one to leave a job unfinished, Caleb rolled onto his front and pushed himself to all fours, before backing gently off the edge of the trampoline to stand naked in the grass. Abruptly then he reached across the surface of the trampoline to grab Nicole by her ankle and pulled her toward him.

"Ah!" she cried. "The fuck are you doing?"

"Gotta give 'em the proper angle" he explained, pulling her toward him until her knees dangled off the edge of the trampoline, her whole body pointing now toward the fence, and the house beyond it. Caleb turned to look and gave a little dick-still-out bow in their direction, seeing now that Jackson had returned to stand beside Sasha. They applauded in response.

And with that he turned and placed his face between her thighs, slowly but eagerly exploring her wetness with his tongue and with his lips. She wiggled in response, and the cool metal springs beneath her backside squeaked meekly as she did so.

Caleb penetrated her with his tongue then retracted it slowly and lapped his way up, spreading her labia as he went, to press down hard with the thick surface of his tongue across the entirety of her clitoris. She squeezed his head between her thighs in response and the springs squeaked again at the movement.

When her phone pinged again, they both paused. Nicole fumbled her arms backward to grab it, padding around in the darkness on the surface of the trampoline 4 times at random before she felt it beneath her grasp and pulled it up to her face.

"Ha!" she exclaimed.

"What now?" Caleb mumbled with his tongue somewhat exhausted.

"She wants to know if I can still keep up."

In unison they looked over the fence to see Sasha on all fours, with Jackson flat on his back, visible only by the top of his head and his protruding tongue as Sasha straddled his face while staring out at Nicole and Caleb.

"That's.....kinda weird."

"Yeah," Nicoled answered. "She gets like this."

"Like what?"

"Oh, keep watching a minute...."

As soon as she said this, Sasha thrust her hips down across her husband's face as his hands came into view clutching at her buttocks. She then arched back her head and neck before surging them forward against the stain on the patio window and extended her tongue to lick the ejaculate glob that still hung there. Tongue still out, and covered now, Sasha stared out the window at them defiantly.

"Jesus!" Caleb exclaimed in shock. "What is that?"

"Yeah.....yeah."

They both stared for a moment, hypnotized by Sasha's performance. Nicole was silent at first -- quiet and pensive -- but something hardened in her face and she turned over to climb back to the centre of the trampoline.

"Get up here tough guy."

"Uh, why? I thought we were...."

"Because it's my fucking birthday."

Hesitantly, Caleb climbed up onto the trampoline after her.

"What are we...."

"Think you've got another one in you," she interrupted. Before he could answer she had lunged face-first at him and her mouth had enveloped his flaccid penis. Within an instant, it had performed what seemed like a miracle to Caleb, who was about to answer "no," before feeling the blood-rush resurrection of his cock.

And then she stopped.

Saliva still dripping from the edges of her mouth, semen still caked to her face and to her chest and her hair, she grabbed him with both hands on either of his shoulders and stated, matter-of-factly: "we need to do the birthday thing."

"Isn't that what we're doing now?"

"We need to do the YOUR-BIRTHDAY thing."

Caleb suddenly made the connection.

"But you said you never wan....."

He didn't bother to finish. She had already flopped backward onto the trampoline, holding her spread legs up high in the air.

"But we don't have any....."

Again she scoffed, anticipating his words, and stuck her middle and index finger into her mouth a moment before extracting them, reaching below to her vagina and inserting them there as well for good measure. When her fingers came back out, they were drenched, and that was what she inserted into her anus, rubbing them around enthusiastically to prepare.

"Saddle up, cowboy," she exclaimed.

"Seriously?" he asked, appalled by the awkward expression, but enthused by the general course that the evening had landed upon. He looked back to see Sasha surging violently across Jackson's prone head whilst painting something of a Jackson Pollock in jizz on her patio door with her cheeks as the brush.

"Hey," Nicole called him back. "It's my birthday," and with another coy smile she pulled either cheek of her buttocks apart to present a clear opening for Caleb to utilize.

He inserted himself gently at first, careful not to hurt her, but her moans of delight suggested the opposite. He pumped at her slowly, rocking backward and forward in unison at first, establishing a rhythm before allowing a bit more movement of his shaft in and out through the opening of her asshole. As he pressed into her, he pressed his weight down through her, into the trampoline, which surged downward, then gently ricocheted up.

He reached his hand down to find her clitoris and with the nub of his middle finger he gently pressed it side to side, to and fro, co-ordinated with the thrusting of his hips.

The trampoline squeaked, Caleb grunted, Nicole sighed, the whole thing building to a bizarre harmony of lust and vulgarity and joy. With each thrust he pressed down a little harder, and the trampoline bounced them up further and further and further until they're combined bodies were getting air from each bounce before crashing back down to the surface then relaunching all over again.

She came first, covering her mouth for fear of waking the other neighbours. It was nonetheless loud enough that Caleb felt an impulse to stop and hide, but still a stronger impulse to thrust, faster and faster, harder and bouncier each lift of the trampoline feeling, at its apex, like taking flight.

When at last he came, the world disappeared for a moment as if the last bounce of the trampoline had hurdled him out of the atmosphere, adrift into the vacuum of space, but when his senses returned, he was lurched over her, his heaving chest resting heavy on her sweaty bare back. For fear of suffocating her, he quickly rolled over.

Her phone was pinging again.

"Nope," she said aloud, tossing it over the side of the trampoline, somewhere amongst the heaps of their scattered clothing. She rolled over as well to stare at the stars with him.

The calm of the moment kicked in and they lay in its stillness, adrift in new understandings of each other, and awash in new sensations.

"I'll be 30 when I wake up in the morning," she said, semen oozing out of her anus.

"I'm sorry, honey," he replied.

"I'll wake up next to you, though."

"Yes you will," he responded, stroking her bare thigh.

"Thank you," she said sincerely. "I love you."

"Also," she added, "my butt hurts. Never again."

"Never again," he echoed, and closed his yes to fall asleep.

"Ow! Fuck!" he shouted, perhaps too loudly as the elbow jabbed into his ribs.

"It's my birthday," she chimed.

"I...yes."

"No, I'm just saying it's my birthday. It'd be weird if the last orgasm on MY birthday, was you jizzing up my sphincter, right?"

"I...I suppose."

From somewhere on the ground below them they heard a ping.

"Get licking," she commanded.

He sighed. "Wait. Lick your, you know, or....the other."

Her eyes went wide at the very idea. "Surprise me!" she stated confidently. "Just make it good. I don't know if I mentioned this, but it's my birthday."

And so he did. When her very last birthday present was over, they watched the lights go off in the house on the other side of the fence before staring up at the stars again. Sleep took them both by surprise, and it wasn't until 3:00am that Nicole awoke, naked and now 30, to gather up their things, including her groggy, exhausted husband, and tiptoe quietly up the stairs, and into bed.

Warm now under the covers, they let the second wave of sleep claim them, and the last thing Caleb heard was his wife's sweetest voice:

"I set an alarm on your phone for 6:00. You're gonna have to get out there and clean the trampoline. Try not to wake me."

"I hate you," he replied.

"You love me," she needled back. "I can feel it all up in my butthole!"

"Hmmmm," was all he could muster, before that wave took him home.


12